Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
AlShe3eyah

Challenge quesion # 5 - Logic

Rate this topic

Challenge Quesion # 5

[i:post_uid0]Susan watched as her husband boarded the 8:15pm. Qantas flight from Melbourne to Auckland. She then drove home from the airport and proceeded to watch a movie. About one hour into the movie there was a news flash; the 8:15pm Qantas flight from Melbourne to Auckland had crashed with no survivors. Susan did not react. She just continued to watch the movie. How come? [/i:post_uid0]

GOOD LUCK !!!

SALAMS

umm, well it didnt say how far away she lived from the airport.  What is Qantas? Name of the airline or something.  

oo yea so, as I was saying.. it didn't say how far she lived from the airport.  So, maybe the 8:15 pm plane that crashed was from the flight on the following day (bc the drive home was like 24 hours) smething like that so thats why she didnt care.

That or  she wanted to get rid of her husband  :s  :D no, but then shouldn't her reaction be happy lol

am I right?

OK

I got it, either alshe3eyah worded the question wrong, or that's the answer!!!

Susan watched as her husband boarded the 8:15pm[b:post_uid0].[/b:post_uid0] Qantas flight from Melbourne to Auckland.

U c, ther is a decimal after 8:15PM, which means that he boarded, but not necesarly the plane !!!! So it could've been that he boarded the car, bus, taxi, but not a place

and if alshe3eyah worded the question wrongly, i should have points for it :D

no, you guys didn't understand.

the guy boarded at 8:15 but its not like the plane would leave at that time!  So that means the plane wasn't in the air and couldn't have crashed!

I don't care anymore, i proclaim myself the winner of this riddle!!!!!!!!!!!

:P  :P

dude, if it even took 5 min after the guy boarded for the plane to take off, then that means the plane wasn't in the air at 8:15.  So, that means that it couldn't have crashed.

Simple as that.

Susan watched as her husband boarded the 8:15pm.

ok I see.  The period screwed me up!  That means this question is ambiguous and should be given to me simply because I had the most creative answer.

Edited By Aamir on 1030761875

lol... You guys are hilarious!!

"Oceans 11" is the best movie ever!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that movie... It's so funny!!

"Meet the Parents" is funny too, but seriously, don't watch it a billion times like I have, because then it's just really stupid and not funny anymore