Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
AlShe3eyah

Challenge question  #4 - Math

Rate this topic

Challenge Question Numero #4

Math :

[i:post_uid0]You are right next to a river and have a 5 gallon container and a 3 gallon container. You need to measure out 1 gallon of water. How do you do it? [/i:post_uid0]

Once Again , No Cheating :D

Edited By AlShe3eyah on 1030747003

You fill up the 5 gallon container... Pour the contents into the 3 gallon container... Collect the spill over... and cut the spill over in half :) And there you have it, ONE GALLON!! hehe

Does that work? lol

This is a silly question.....it's not clear , you need to measure out 1 gallon??  why not just take 1 gallon from the river....ta da finished lol ....that's retarded

or does it mean fill the 3 gallon container twice so you have 6 gallons, but pour the first 3 in the 5 gallon container, then when you fill up the 5 gallon container there's 1 gallon left.

It's not math? ....

Keep going , u guys are pathatic , BRO Mujahid , ur not in the game !!! U didnt accept the Challenge ! Dont answer the Questions  :angry:

By the way how am I wrong??  

1.  you fill the 3 gallon up, dump it into the 5 gallon.

2.  fill the 3 gallon up again, dump it into the 5 gallon.  

The 5 gallon fills up at 5 gallons,  leaving you 1 gallon left in the 3 gallon container.  That's what I said.  But also simply grabbing 1 gallon from the river is the same thing, there were no rules declared lol.

Fill up the 3 gallon container first. Pour it into the five gallon container. Fill up the 3 gallon container again, and fill up the rest of the 5 gallon container, and you should have 1 gallon left over in the 3 gallon container.

Saq Imam Cheated ...

first of all, bro mujahid already got the answer. second, Bahrain USED to belong to iran, so did most of the middle-east, but we seperated, therefore, Bahrain doesnt blong to iran N E MORE, look how far away apart they are, come on!!!

Sis alshe3eyah, get other answers ready, post ur rules, including the one I said, and we'll have another challenge!! :)

U guys made me quit ...

I was called

A kid ... ??? :D .... mhahaha :P .. lets see who is the smart one now ?? ! (mumbling stuff about bahrainees)

Yeah so goodnight and SALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM :D

Edited By AlShe3eyah on 1030760094

duh . i cant call khorasan iran, its a province so i dont call bahrain iran cuz its a part of it. if it was not for the zioNazi we would have taken it back by now.

ps, dont worry we wont hurt the bahrainis, they are iranis

Are you swimming across the waters onto Bahrain for what? lol  and why the mad face?   don't make me unleash Mr.Bahrain himself....he's so bahraini he's bahraini cubed....he thinks bahrain is the centre of the universe...dont' mess lol

Nah, u havent had n e thing to do with Bahrainis!!!! We may come from a small, nay, a tiny country ( or buncha islands) but we know how to use our brains ;)!!!

BTW, why are you all having a Bahrain does/doesnt belong to Iran conversation?!!?! Bahrain IS NOT FULL OF IRANIS!!! I do have to admit that, there is a huge percentage of Persians in Bahrain, but the larger percent is unfortunately Arabs. But we do have something amazing, Bahrain is 90% + SHIA!!! :D:D:D:D:D, guess u know where they came from ;). I have a neat story actually, i have only seen 3aza last summer, and i say this with tears, that i didnt have the chance to go and do latmyat with them  :cry: My uncle needed to go home, and we came as a group, and so we had to leave bcause he needed some sleep (I havent forgiven him yet  :angry: , I will someday) and i have been told that on the day of Ashura, a lot of sunnies actually come out and do latmyat with the Shia, you dont feel the boundary btween shia and sunnah in bahrain, except for the tiny percentage of 0.00000001% of Wahabies, they try not to mess with Shias!!

I dunno how i got to that, but please, Bahrain USED TO BELONG TO IRAN, BUT IT DOESNT N E MORE, LEARN IT, ACCEPT IT, GET USED TO IT!!!

I didnt mean to be mean or anything, but please, we're a small country already, so please, leave us alone  :uhh:

u rebel scum, just to make you happy we'll send our arabs to crush u'r rebelion.

u are starting to sound like a zioNazi, after we free palestine we'll come after you.

and u say u know how to use your brains hahahahahhahahah how is that? by becoming an american puppet? hahahhahah rebel scum, u will be crushd.   learn to deal with it, scum

lol... Is every topic always turned into a nationality battle???

Too funny...

So what happened to the challenge?? Am I the winner? I think so... :)

GO PAKISTAN!!!!!!!!

This is one of those very rare moments you will see me have ANY Paki Pride at all lol... So enjoy it while it lasts  :P

Edited By Zuljenah on 1030812672