Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Challenge question  #4 - Math

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Challenge Question Numero #4

Math :

[i:post_uid0]You are right next to a river and have a 5 gallon container and a 3 gallon container. You need to measure out 1 gallon of water. How do you do it? [/i:post_uid0]

Once Again , No Cheating :D

Edited By AlShe3eyah on 1030747003

• Advanced Member

You fill up the 5 gallon container... Pour the contents into the 3 gallon container... Collect the spill over... and cut the spill over in half :) And there you have it, ONE GALLON!! hehe

Does that work? lol

• Advanced Member

This is a silly question.....it's not clear , you need to measure out 1 gallon??  why not just take 1 gallon from the river....ta da finished lol ....that's retarded

or does it mean fill the 3 gallon container twice so you have 6 gallons, but pour the first 3 in the 5 gallon container, then when you fill up the 5 gallon container there's 1 gallon left.

It's not math? ....

• Advanced Member

By the way how am I wrong??  

1.  you fill the 3 gallon up, dump it into the 5 gallon.

2.  fill the 3 gallon up again, dump it into the 5 gallon.  

The 5 gallon fills up at 5 gallons,  leaving you 1 gallon left in the 3 gallon container.  That's what I said.  But also simply grabbing 1 gallon from the river is the same thing, there were no rules declared lol.

• Advanced Member

Fill up the 3 gallon container first. Pour it into the five gallon container. Fill up the 3 gallon container again, and fill up the rest of the 5 gallon container, and you should have 1 gallon left over in the 3 gallon container.

Saq Imam Cheated ...

• Advanced Member

first of all, bro mujahid already got the answer. second, Bahrain USED to belong to iran, so did most of the middle-east, but we seperated, therefore, Bahrain doesnt blong to iran N E MORE, look how far away apart they are, come on!!!

Sis alshe3eyah, get other answers ready, post ur rules, including the one I said, and we'll have another challenge!! :)

• Advanced Member

U guys made me quit ...

I was called

A kid ... ??? :D .... mhahaha :P .. lets see who is the smart one now ?? ! (mumbling stuff about bahrainees)

Yeah so goodnight and SALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM :D

Edited By AlShe3eyah on 1030760094

• Advanced Member

Nah, u havent had n e thing to do with Bahrainis!!!! We may come from a small, nay, a tiny country ( or buncha islands) but we know how to use our brains ;)!!!

BTW, why are you all having a Bahrain does/doesnt belong to Iran conversation?!!?! Bahrain IS NOT FULL OF IRANIS!!! I do have to admit that, there is a huge percentage of Persians in Bahrain, but the larger percent is unfortunately Arabs. But we do have something amazing, Bahrain is 90% + SHIA!!! :D:D:D:D:D, guess u know where they came from ;). I have a neat story actually, i have only seen 3aza last summer, and i say this with tears, that i didnt have the chance to go and do latmyat with them  :cry: My uncle needed to go home, and we came as a group, and so we had to leave bcause he needed some sleep (I havent forgiven him yet  :angry: , I will someday) and i have been told that on the day of Ashura, a lot of sunnies actually come out and do latmyat with the Shia, you dont feel the boundary btween shia and sunnah in bahrain, except for the tiny percentage of 0.00000001% of Wahabies, they try not to mess with Shias!!

I dunno how i got to that, but please, Bahrain USED TO BELONG TO IRAN, BUT IT DOESNT N E MORE, LEARN IT, ACCEPT IT, GET USED TO IT!!!

I didnt mean to be mean or anything, but please, we're a small country already, so please, leave us alone  :uhh:

• Advanced Member

u rebel scum, just to make you happy we'll send our arabs to crush u'r rebelion.

u are starting to sound like a zioNazi, after we free palestine we'll come after you.

and u say u know how to use your brains hahahahahhahahah how is that? by becoming an american puppet? hahahhahah rebel scum, u will be crushd.   learn to deal with it, scum

• Advanced Member

lol... Is every topic always turned into a nationality battle???

Too funny...

So what happened to the challenge?? Am I the winner? I think so... :)

GO PAKISTAN!!!!!!!!

This is one of those very rare moments you will see me have ANY Paki Pride at all lol... So enjoy it while it lasts  :P

Edited By Zuljenah on 1030812672