Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
AlShe3eyah

Challenge question  #4 - Math

Rate this topic

I guess no Pakis have any Paki-Pride!! Must be a Paki thing...

lol, thats right, it is a paki thing.  Most north american pakis think your a FOB if you act paki.

salam alaikum..

whats this about bahrain??  Bahrain is its own country and thats it, no one will take it, it doesnt belong to no one and no one belongs to it. so...HA..lol...

And just coz its tiny it doesnt mean that Iran or Iraq and Saddam will take over it.. not even by fax :P ...heh

w'salam

sis jennah, are you Bahraini?

I'll tell you what will happen, we've already DESTROYED THE US EMBASSY IN BAHRAIN!!! so take that Kuwait, we are not trying to copy kuwait in any way, that's why Bahrain isn't full of stuck ups and ppl who thing they're better than anyone else. the Bahraini ppl have already invaded the British Embassy once, and that time we have the gov't backing us up :D. IRAN WILL NEVER BELONG TO BAHRAIN, for the simple reasons that if it does, the Sha3ab (ppl of the country), the iranis and bahrainis, will take over the gov't, destroy it, and then seperate the countries again, but even to take Iran in the first place would b a major issue 8O. Bahrain shall one day take over Saudi Arabia, and inshallah it will be called the Shia Islamic State of Bahrain :), that way, all the sunni will be obliged to come to Hajj in a Shia country :). After we take over Saudia (Future Shia Islamic State of Bahrain), kuwait will fall like a domino and iraq will fall with it too, at that point all the Islamic Countries will either belong to Bahrain or Iran, and therefore, there will be 3 superpowers in the World, US  :nono:, Bahrain  :wacko:  and Iran  :wacko: . At that point, Millions of people will convert to Islam, and the US will back off for real, Iran and Bahrain will start building all the weapons they want/dont want, and the US wont b able to do anything about it, and IF they dare to attack Bahrain or Iran, it will be a Huge World War/Holy War, and this is when the Muslimeen will be victorious, at that point Iran will take over the west-coast, giving Bahrain the east coast. :D:D:D

Like my style of future??

Bahrain is a small witty weak weak weak country , with weak "sha3b" , Kuwait are not stuck ups ... btw ... why are most Bahrainee guys marrying  the Kuwaity ladies ? ;)Regardless , Bahrain I never knew about till one little incedent . Grrrrr :angry: ... But hey Bahrain is a great country , just dont let ur imagination take over reality , lol . If a country is to take over Arabia (SAUDIA ARABIA) It would be Lebanon or Iraq . Think about it brother ... :D

Tell me what u think ? 8O

Wa Salam

Edited By AlShe3eyah on 1030946702

salam alaikum

hey sis.. Bahrain isssnnnnttt weaaak..okies?? ive never been though, inshallah soon in november  :D  first time ever hehe.. and then ill let u all know what i think of it.

ws

:wee:

salams

brother al quad, i now see that you are retarded!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

To: Al-She3eyah

first of all:

BAHRAIN is nothing close to being weak...

let me tell you why

1-we didn't need the US to back us up, we gained our freedom with our own blood & our own sacrifices...

2-our shabab always fought for their rights, always fought the oppressors (i.e saddam, Al-Khalifa, Uk, USA..ect..)

3-when the uprising was happening in palestine during muharam this year... we had a shaheed!! the amarican embassy was destroyed... kids in primary schools,high schools & universities were revolting against these acts... we had over 200 wounded youngsters because they were hit by rubber bullets by the american guards!!! while in Kuwait the boys and girls were wearing american clothing and eating from american restaurants.!!! and what were the bahrainies doing?? they destroyed Mc Donalds'... the boycotted all american products... ppl who own huge supermarkets took alll american products and burnt them... not thinking how much money they will be loosing!!!

now.. honestly sister you tell me who is weak?!!! and don't talk about a nation unless you have studied it!!

Bahrain might be small in size but its large with the level of iman that this sha3ab has... they call us "the land of the muwaleen to ahlil bait" and remind me what they call kuwait?? oh... yah.... "yahood al-khalij" why? cuz they supported iraq when he was bombing Iran(during the ISLAMIC revolution) in the 80's and then suddenly they went and supported USA to bomb Iraq.... can't they make up their minds... and stop thinking with their wallets... on the day of judgement their wallets will NOT take them anywhere... only ones actions...

why are you deffending Kuwait soo much when you are not one yourself!!! make up your mind girl, are you kuwaiti or iraqi???

sorry if i have been harsh... but honestly if you have had bad experience with one or two bahrainies or even a whole family... i  find it ignorant of you to label the whole country as such... and what i said about Kuwait, I was certainly not talking about the country as a whole... cuz i sure do know, good kuwaities... who you can say with pride that they are good believers...

yallah salam...

Edited By Ghareebat_Canada on 1031290704

Whoaa sis , calm down , chillax .. la illaha il Allah !!!!

Kuwait ? ... does it look like a give a [Edited Out] about Kuwait? They can all rot in hell for all i care , shoot themselves is even better . And why u picking on me , huh ?? u got ur brothers saying the same things ime saying , why pick on the weakest link ? Typical wallah.... And BTW , ive got alot of Bahraineyan friends from Manama , and Riffa whom i care for sooooo much . Yet ur sitting here making this whole problem about something i never even said , and when i was saying it , i said it as a joke .... Allah hoo akbar !!!

Make up my mind ? Am i Kuwaity or Iraqi , lemme tell u something , where i come from is non of ur business , nor is it any of the forums business . I am myself , a muslimah , looking to learn more about Islam . Therefore i come on "shia-chat" and i get the knowledge ... lel asaf el "bedoon" mo tarseeen a3yonk2om . Ma3ana e7na ahlel karam .......  :( . But see , u guys dont care about if ime muslimah or anything , all u care about is if ime from ur country . Well u know , u all need a reality check and wake up and read the Quran , read a hadith .... !

To me , all this place is for , is for people whom are looking for there "people" of there country , not a place where they call eachother one "ummah" .

As u said sister Ghareebat_Canada ... [b:post_uid0]I dont mean to be to harsh[/b:post_uid0]

Wa Salam