Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
AlShe3eyah

Challenge question  #4 - Math

Rate this topic

lol... Is every topic always turned into a nationality battle???

Too funny...

So what happened to the challenge?? Am I the winner? I think so... :)

GO PAKISTAN!!!!!!!!

This is one of those very rare moments you will see me have ANY Paki Pride at all lol... So enjoy it while it lasts  :P

Edited By Zuljenah on 1030812672

wait wait wait.  Do you really think you can take pakistan?  

All we have to do is put some spices in your food and wait till you have tears in your eyes to attack!

umm since when did my challegen question become a debate between paki's and bahraineyans and Iranees ??

This is how it is ...

Bahrain will some how Take over Iran ... ( get there country back ) Since * i believe * Pakistan belongs to Iran muahahaha .. donno why? LOOL .. then that means Pakistan would belgond to Bahrain .... you all are freaks !!! Go Back to ALshe3eyah's History class .....  :nono:

LOL what is this bahraini nonsene sis alsh3eyaH?

Bahrain will take over kuwait ......then Iraq.... cuz they're running out of rooom there......it's like those tires at those kids' playgrounds where everyone stands on it and keeps shaking it to throw people off.....that's how bahraini's are good swimmers lol.

Anyways Kuwait belongs to Bahrain.....Kuwait's an american/british state lol  ( well so is Bahrain ) lol

yala peace....before beats .....

SInce when did Kuwait belong to anyone ??? Grrrrrr this is getting personal . LOL .... Kuwait is a sperate country .. Bahrain Is exactly like Kuwait , its a replica anyways !! BAHRAIN IS COPYING KUWAIT .. BUT ... there is one thing different ;) wont say muhahahhahaah . Anyways .... Dont talk like this brother Mujahed , ur kuwaity ..... oh ya i forgot , ur "without passport" .. ehm ehm .... 3asho el bedoon LOOOOOOOL .

Wa Salam

well anyways.....did you know that the world is slowly flooding? ...sea water keeps inching up on shores everyday.....soon everywhere will just be water, so there's no countries lol

and everyone in kuwait will run up to baghdad.....and bahrain will drift away and float.....begging to be pulled back to the persian gulf

and what's wrong with bedoons?  I'd be a bedoon...whaddup with that? ....RePrEZEnT LoL bedoony's

wait wait wait.  Do you really think you can take pakistan?  

All we have to do is put some spices in your food and wait till you have tears in your eyes to attack!