Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Seiful Islam

The truth about christmas

Rate this topic

The Truth about Christmas.

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0]In the Qur'an we are told that Isaa Alayhi wasalaam was like Muhammed Salalahi alayhi wasalaam, merely the slave and beloved Prophet of the one god, Allah. In the Qur'an we are told that Maaryam (Mary) spoke with Gabriel in seclusion. We are told how frightened she was,[/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0]I seek refuge from Allah, The most merciful from you and if you fear Allah you shall not come near me". Gabriel replied, "I am only a messenger from Allah to announce the birth of a blessed son".[/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0] "How can I have a son if no man has touched me and that I am still unchaste?"[/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0] "So it will be, Your lord says, " That it is easy for me; and I wish to appoint him a sign to mankind and a mercy from me", It is a matter so decreed",[/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0] So she conceived him and retired with him to a remote place, and the plain of childbirth drove her to a trunk of a palm tree. She cried in her anguish,[/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0] "Ah! Would that I had died before this! Would that I have been a forgotten thing and out of sight!"[/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0] But a voice cried to her from beneath the palm tree: "grieve not, for your lord has provided me with a stream beneath you; and shake the palm tree - it will let fall ripe dates unto you. So lets eat and drink and cool our eyes, and you see any man, say, "I have vowed to god, Most gracious and this day I will enter into no talk with another human beings."[/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0] At length she brought him a babe to her people carrying him in her arms. They said, "Oh Maaryam! Truly an amazing thing that you have brought! O sister of Aaron! Your father was not a man of evil nor was your mother unchaste!"[/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0] Maaryam pointed to the one in the cradle. The people said:[/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0] How can we speak to the child?"[/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0] Then the child spoke out, " I am the servant of god, He has given me the book and has appointed me as a messenger, and he has made a blessed wherever I may be. He has enjoined upon me to pray to him alone, He has made me kind to my mother and not oppressive or hardhearted, So peace be upon me, the day that I was born, The day that I shall die an d the day and the day I shall be raised unto life again". [/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]  

These verses from the Qur'an show us the pure nature for God's intention to bring Isaa alayhi wasalaam upon this earth to warn the people that his lord is but one lord. Unfortunately, this message has been altered in the Christian faith.

[b:post_uid0]Christmas[/b:post_uid0] is also one thing that is an innovation of the Christian faith. Christmas was really a Pagan festival where idols were worshipped instead of the one, Allah.

[b:post_uid0][u:post_uid0]The Facts[/u:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

The 25th of December is actually the time of the winter solstice when pagans celebrated the "return of the sun" when the days began to lengthen and the sun began to climb higher in the sky .

[Encyclopedia Britannica vol.3]

The burning Christmas pudding served on so many Christian dinner tables during the festive season, actually has its roots in a pagan ritual seeking the sun's return.

The Bible clearly prohibits any imitations of Pagan festivities, [i:post_uid0]"Thus sayeth the lord, learn not from the way of the heathen... For the customs of the people are in vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workmen with an axe. They deck it with silver and gold, they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it not move..." [Jeremiah 12:2:5][/i:post_uid0]

Thus we see the Christmas tree is also a pagan ritual, "The Christmas tree was originally an a idol, in order to speed up the return of the winter sun.[i:post_uid0] [Encyclopedia Britannica Vol.3][/i:post_uid0]

The whole idea that Isaa alayhi wasalaam (Jesus) being sent down to "redeem the sins of all mankind", who was born on the 25th of December to a virgin in a dark area, who died nailed to or bleeding at the foot of a tee who descended into hell or the underworld and whose ressurection at Easter was celebrated with joy and festivity, whose disciples were baptized and partook in a feast of sacrificial benefits through which they shall be purified is to be found repeated again and again in the mythology of Pagan sun worshippers, Adonis, the Syrian "god", Atis the Phrygian "god", Baccus or dionysus, the "god" of the Greeks, Mythras of the Persians and Baal of the Babylonians.

[i:post_uid0][Mythriatic iconography and ideology by Leroy Campbell; Satanic voices ancient and modern by David Pidcock].[/i:post_uid0]

The whole idea that we are the "sons of god" is also Pagan. the romans used to call Ceaser, "the son of god".

Much of this has become common knowledge today but what many people have failed to realize is that Christianity itself, in its doctrines and methodology is a pagan religion as is Christmas. indeed the Christians of today is little different from Idol worship and pagan beliefs of the Romans who "hijacked"Christianity for their own lusts for power.

Modern historical research and honest scholarships has shown that Paul had more to do with the foundations of Christianity than Jesus himself... after all how man chapters in the Bible are named after Jesus??? The creator in his last revelation the Qur'an, is calling mankind once again back to the true teachings of Jesus and all the prophets. The teaching that Allah is the only Deity worthy of worship and he alone deserves worship.

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0]"...O Jews and Christians! Commit no excesses in religion, nor say God is anything but the truth... Jesus the messiah, the son of Mary was no more than a messenger of God created by his word, which he bestowed upon him, so believe in god, and his messengers. Do not say Trinity - Cease! It is better for you - For your god is one god, glorious above having a son. To him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And sufficient is God as a disposer of affairs"[/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0] Qur'an Soorah An'Nisaa (Chapter: The Women) Verse 171 [/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0]"...The Jews call Uzair the son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of god. That is saying from their mouths; They but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God's Curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the truth!...[/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0]Qur'an Soorah Tauba (Chapter: Repentance) Verse 30 [/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0]"... The Messiah, the son of Mary, was nothing else but a messenger, messengers the like of whom had passed away before him. And his mother was a saintly women. And see how they both ate earthly food, and see how we make the revelations clear to them, and see how many are turned away."[/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0]Qur'an Soorah Al Mai'dah (Chapter: The food) Verse 75 [/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]

The burning Christmas pudding served on so many Christian dinner tables during the festive season, actually has its roots in a pagan ritual seeking the sun's return.

The Bible clearly prohibits any imitations of Pagan festivities, "Thus sayeth the lord, learn not from the way of the heathen... For the customs of the people are in vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workmen with an axe. They deck it with silver and gold, they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it not move..." [Jeremiah 12:2:5 

Thus we see the Christmas tree is also a pagan ritual,

Islam  has to understand that we are no longer subject to the law as the Jews were. The law is not the way to salvation. Jeremiah was preaching about making idols out of trees. And yes, I don't think any educated person would deny that Christmas started out as a pagan holiday. However, they Christianized it. Here in South Dakota we celebrate Native American day. It is on  the same day that mostof the nation celebrates Columbus day. All we did was change some things so that it honors the Native Americans. Likewise, the Christians changed somethings in the pagan celebrations so that they gave glory to Jesus. Every scholar will agree that it is almost impossible that Jesus was born on Dec. 25th. The bible gives us examples to say the opposite...such as shepards keeping their flocks at night. They didn't do this in the winter, but in the spring and summer. Anywho, I know this is a waste of my breath, but thought I'd justify this.

The voice of reason,

~Michael

Salaam

Something to think about. If Mary was living under Islamic law, she would probably have been stoned.

According to Islamic law, adultry is proved only by the witnessing of the actual penetration by 4 just men or 3 men and 2 women.  Furthermore, if the evidense is less than this, then the accusers themselves are liable to punishment.

And let's not forget that stoning is in the old testament too.

According to Islamic law, adultry is proved only by the witnessing of the actual penetration by 4 just men or 3 men and 2 women.  Furthermore, if the evidense is less than this, then the accusers themselves are liable to punishment.