Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ali

Introduce yourself here.

Rate this topic

Assalum Aleikom all my brothers. I'm very happy to find this forum as I have many questions to ask and knowledge to share with my muslim brothers. There are not many muslims where I live so anytime I try to engage in a discussion with coworkers or friends I'm often ridiculed even what I am saying to them is legitimate. I look forward to some healthy discussions and exchange of information with all my newfound brothers here.

Salam my Shi'a brothers, i am a new convert to the shi'a religion, iam a congolese and my former religion was animist, now i have found Islam i am the happiest man ever, Imam Ali and Imam Hossein are my heroes, my knowledge about my new religion is small since i a a new convert and there is not a lot of Shi'a where i live, so i hope that my brothers here will help with my new faith. Thanks.

Salam my Shi'a brothers, i am a new convert to the shi'a religion, iam a congolese and my former religion was animist, now i have found Islam i am the happiest man ever, Imam Ali and Imam Hossein are my heroes, my knowledge about my new religion is small since i a a new convert and there is not a lot of Shi'a where i live, so i hope that my brothers here will help with my new faith. Thanks.

Your from CONGO ??

Which part ? Lumumbashi ?

Salamu alaykum. I am Nigerian but live in Ireland....i am stl contemplating on becoming shia after watching AHLULBAYT channel for 3 mnths!...I am 24!alhamdulilahi

a/s.

Its nice to hear that your trying to search for true path... if you need any help or advise, am always online for tht !

My Muslim name is Habibah. I am 16 years old and living in Virginia currently. I will be graduating next year!! (: I came to Islam in late January alhamdulillah and I am incredibly happy with my decision.

welcome dear sister !

its really amazing at that tender age you have converted to islam.... would really like to knw the story !

Salam,

My name is Drema

I am 18

I was born and raised in Virginia and still live here.

But my father is Lebanese and my mother American. They both are divorced and I have chose the path of Islam and have began to wear the scarf for 4 months. Al hamdellah all is well and my mother has learned to except me for me. Even though her husband has not.

Salam everyone!

I'm a new member here on Shiachat so I thought my first post should be a brief introduction of myself biggrin.gif.

Origin: Naxos, Greece

Wa alyakum salaam!

Wow,,,,, ur from Greece ? never heard muslims r in Greece !

Salam,

My name is Drema

I am 18

I was born and raised in Virginia and still live here.

But my father is Lebanese and my mother American. They both are divorced and I have chose the path of Islam and have began to wear the scarf for 4 months. Al hamdellah all is well and my mother has learned to except me for me. Even though her husband has not.

w/s

Ma'shallah.may Allah guide you on the true path!

its nice u hv started to wear scarf, i have seen muslim girls...born muslim who have stopped wearing scarf, and act like a non muslim !

w/s

Ma'shallah.may Allah guide you on the true path!

its nice u hv started to wear scarf, i have seen muslim girls...born muslim who have stopped wearing scarf, and act like a non muslim !

Yes I know some people of that sort. It is really sad to see people like that. May Allah guide them back into the path of Islam

Yes I know some people of that sort. It is really sad to see people like that. May Allah guide them back into the path of Islam

Yep...especially if its someone from your own community, seeing them go astray like that really hurts ! its like someone shooting an arrow..

I just cant think of how can i guide such youths .... what will hpn in future if these kind of youths will be leaders of the religions tomorw !

Salam

Yep I am. There probably aren't a whole lot of native Greeks who are Muslims but we do have Muslim minorities in Greece

Alhamdullillah... it just so nice to hear that...

Are there many shias also ?