Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ali

Introduce yourself here.

Rate this topic

Salaaaam PPL!

Inshallah ur all doing well  ;)

My name's BM.

I'm 16 and I'm half Iraqi half English. I live in London (UK) and I was born and brought up here.

I visited Iran last summer and I reeeeally want to go to Howza there. ( Jamiatul Zahra in Qum)

I loove Surfing the net, Reading, Reading and Listening to the Quran, (my favouritist Surah is Ar-Rahmaan),  Studying Islam, Hizbullah!, Watching Movies, Cookie and Dough Ice Cream (Ben and Jerry's) Bestany (Iranian Ice Cream ;) hmmmm oh yeh and my mobile.

OK... I think that's about it....

oh yeh and did I mention that I'm running for Prime Minister when Blairs term is finished?!?!... All votes welcomed!!  :D

Take care everyone! Ma3asalamah!

Edited By Hatha Min Fadhlu Rabi on 1036891078

Salam Aleikum Brothers and sisters I am a new Shia I have been Sunni for the last ten years, I was a convert, I am American, and came out of Christianity. I have found so much more peace in knowing about the Ahlul Beit and being Shia May Allah SWT bless you all, and please make duah for me and my family.

Fiamanillah, AbdurRahman

About two years ago a friend of mine from Al Habasha became Shi3ya and gave me a book (Then I was guided) but I never read it. Then another friend of mine (who is shi3ya) was attacked by some Sunni friends of mine for his aqeeda so I decided to read the book my friend gave me. When I read it, it confirmed many things I always held true such as respect for Ahl al bayt etc. etc.

salam alaikum

Name : Mohamed

Other things : learning about Islam, playing sports, learning Arabic (v.hard), going crazy, current affairs, fighting satan, trying to go to heaven

wsalams

:nono:

Assa

laamu alaykum wa rahmatuAllah wa barakatuhu

Hello everyone!

My name is Katrina Hunter-Mustapha. I converted to Islam four years ago while on a study-abroad trip overseas.

Salaam alaikum,

Don't I know you Katrina?  From a Sisters email list?

WaSalaam, Hajar

wa alaykum assalaam sis

Yes, sis, that's me! The last time I went to the SistersNet, I actually privately emailed you questions about the Shia practice of Islam :) Remember me?

your sister in Islam

Salaam all.

My net-name is Skye and I'm a Muslim. Duh.

I've come to this website for inspiration. I had a religious

epiphany last year. It's all gone. I find it impossible to get up and pray  :(  let alone pray with concentration.

Let's hope I find some inspiration but with the world in the state it's in....

Guest Pearlsinvinegar

Salaam all.

My net-name is Skye and I'm a Muslim. Duh.

I've come to this website for inspiration. I had a religious

epiphany last year. It's all gone. I find it impossible to get up and pray  :(  let alone pray with concentration.

Let's hope I find some inspiration but with the world in the state it's in....

Salam,

My question is, why did you pray in the first place? What I'm trying to get at is, the reason why we pray is supposed to be independent of what happens in this world, isnt it? So how does what occurs in this world, effect your prayer or ability to pray?

Im not trying to be mean here, or put you on the spot. You would be surprised if you knew how many muslims also go through this.. ie find it difficult to pray sometimes. But I think that your problem is not a lack of inspiration, but rather that perhaps you viewed your worship, your relationship with God in a manner which was/is unrealistic.. euphamism for wrong.

Just knowing that you are communicating with God (which is what prayer is)........observing around you the bounties bestowed upon you.......looking into your own creation, your eyes, your limbs, your senses, all of which are a gift and a mercy, for we all know the hardships if one was to be born without or lose one of them......

All of these should be reasons to push us towards standing in prayer and thanking in Him.

Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen Ali [a] said: "If a praying person knew to what extent he was surrounded by His Mercy, he would never raise his head from (the state of) prostration.

Tasnif-I-Ghurar-ul-Hikam, p. 175

Imam Baqir [a] said: "On the Reckoning Day, the first thing that a servant will be reckoned for is the prayer; therefore, if it is accepted, the rest (good actions) will be accepted, too, (otherwise, his other good deeds will not avail him)."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 7, p. 267

The Holy Prophet said: An obligatory prayer, with Allah, is equivalent to one thousand Hajj pilgrimages and one thousand Umrah performances (voluntary pilgrimages to Ka'ba) which are right and accepted."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 99, p. 14

Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen Ali [a] said: "For the God-fearing, prayer is a means of seeking nearness to Allah and for the weak, the Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca) is as good as Jihad (fighting in the way of Allah). For every thing there is a levy, and the levy of the body is fasting. The Jihad of a woman is to afford pleasant company to her husband."

Nahjul Balagha, saying 136

Edited By Pearlsinvinegar on 1036063709

(salam)

My net name: Hedzz or Abo Hassan...

My real name: Hadi

DOB: 4 / 5 / 1984 which is the third of sha3ban which is the birthdate of Imam Al Hussein ... Ya Hussein!!!!

Origin..: my family's origin is Hebrew....

but i am not.. i am Shiite to the bone!!!  :D

Country and residence.. : Lebanon beirut.. Dahieh..:Hizbollah Capital!!!  :P

my hobbies. everything good to others. and fun for me!!

Rollers.. Webdesign.. Graphic design.... etc...

i am studying graphic design in AUL in lebanon.. am still in my first year...

by the way. want to check my work.. check my site :

Click Here: HeDzZ RuLzZ

(salam)

i am 15 yrs old going to be sixtheen in December, i live in leeds(england) i was born in england, i go to a high school of course,

i study I.c.t, Media, and many more,

i have 9 nieces and newphews  mashallah and i am only fifteen,wow, etc

Guest Shujaat

My name is Syed Shujaat A. Rizvi. From Pakistan, but live n born in Sweden. 16 years old, follower of ahlulbayt. Currently in 10th grade.

Guest ShhItsSecret

Asalaamu Alaikom,

THE 4-1-1

please remember................. it's a secret....shhhhh

Name:

I have a few but to be brief, Sis Secret, Sis Cherry, Umm Cherry,Sister Peachy, Sister Vickypeach, Sis Diet Cherry, bint Seven up, Sumayyah, Victoria, Sandra, Vicky, Victoriana, Toria, Chica, Biddah Babe *haha*,..... oh just call me Sis Secret!! Let's not start with the confusion....

BSA, KSA .....Bidda States of America, Kufar States of America.... go figure! lol Seriously I am in Missouri in a redneck town. There is two hijabis, me and an old lady who prob doesn't even need hijab.

D-O-B/AGE:

01-20-88, 14

Major Events in life: Born, Found Islam,Started Hijab,  Got engaged, Found the Correct Islam --->Shiaa Ahlul Bayt,

Minor Events in life:

Burnt kitchen towel while picking up a pan, Steped on a nail, ...things so minor I can't remember....

Even Smaller more minute, loser events in life: Was a wahabi....astagafurallah astagafurallah astagufurallah

How I found Islam:Allah leads whom He wills. I found Islam from a few friends. I always had an attraction for Arab things ( I say this to arabs and they wonder why lol), I just researched and my heart desired truth.

I am a homeschool student. InshaAllah I will befinished Jan. 2004! Two Years before the rest of my so called class...hehehe Once I did have a job as a receptionist..... it was horrible.

Goals/Dreams/What I wanna do:

Jannah Al Firdous, To be able to worship Allah better, and to purify my heart, To have lots of children, to be a professor and lecturer for the Sisters! inshaALLAH Ta3ala

Okay I suppose this is enough now

I feel like my secret is out....  :nono:

What did I do?  uh??  :s

hehe Sistah Secret  :D

bismillah

salam brothers & sisters

Let me introduce & welcome myself on this board:

I am 33 yrs very old, living in a native Red Indian country :) , studing medicine & health in the university, speak Arabic, Engilsh, Spanish, & some French.

Bienvenido sis Secret a la nuestra lugar :) Hablas Espanol usted?

P.S. if you guys have any question related to health & medicine let me know, I'll try to answer your question as much as I can even though I am not a doctor yet, the Dr. title before my name is just for online use!