Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ali

Introduce yourself here.

Rate this topic

Guest so_solid_shia

LIL ZE IS FROM CITY OF GOD...SOMEBODY be jackin names!! ooo oo o o ....

anyways welcome all you peoples ...especially the sunni convert :)

Edited by so_solid_shia

(bismillah)

Salam!

I am 17 now. My birthday is July 26, 1985. I am a revert to Shia Islam from Roman Catholicism. I live on a poultry/beef cattle farm :( (it used to be a dairy farm! :)) I live near a small town on Lake Erie, in Ontario, Canada. If you want to know anything else email me!

"My mom is American, shia convert, Alhamdolillah. And my baba is Irani."

I THOUGHT SHIA ARE MUSLIMS WHAT IS THIS SHIA CONVERT, I AM SUNNI I WILL NEVER SAY SUNNI CONVERT I WILL SAY MUSLIM (ISLAM) CONVERT.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS DON'T MAKE US DIFFERENT WE ARE ALL MUSLIMS.

"WA'TISIMU BI HABLI LA'HI WALA TAFARQU" SW QURAN KARIIM

A shia convert is a person who follows the example of Prophet Mohammad and his Ahl al bayt. We are all Muslims yes, but with different approaches. Instead of ignoring the differences lets agree to disagree, or if one is truly interested the sincere dialoge :)

Salam

My name's Syed Hussain Raza Rizvi.I used to live in Dubai and have recently shifted to USA for further education :(

:)

Anyways I am in Arlington,Texas and 19 years old. Love this forum. It is so convenient and informative. One of the specail things about this is the way people interact here; very friendly and family like!

That's all

Allah Hafiz

(salam)

My name is Mohamed and I was born in October of 1983, which makes me 20 years old. I was born and raised here in Minnesota as a Shi'a Ithna-ashari Muslim. I am of Khoja descent -- my anscestors were from the west Indian state of Gujurat and my parents and grandparents were born in East Africa (Tanzania and Uganda).

I am currently a student at the University of Minnesota pursing a B.A. in Political Science, insha'Allah. I am also a member of one of the local masajid, Anjuman-e-Asghari (A.K.A. Ja'afari Islamic Center of Minnesota).

I joined the forum after learning about it through my close friend who goes by the user name pasdar1. Alhamdulillah, it is refreshing and encouraging to see the number of individuals, Shi'a or non-Shi'a, who seek to learn more about their faith.

EDIT: Updated info as of 3/6/04. :)

Edited by Mohamed

(salam)

its nice to see so many people posting here...people from all parts of the world.my name is syed ahmed raza.i m from delhi,india.my d.o.b is 27-08-83.i am new to this shiachat.com.i came to know about this through my elder brother who is exactly 12 years elder than me27-08-71.

this site gives really invaluable knowledge through our enlightened brothers and sisters.my brother has lot of knowledge about islam but i m just beginniing now.

its good to see young bros &sis discussing here.i m doin graduation in zoology.

thats all about me....

would love to see others writing :)

khuda-hafiz

Salaam

I guess its my turn :P .

The name is Asim Ali Hashmi. I m from Pakistan but currently in New zealand.

I m a graduate of IT. I work as an IT consultant and am also studying Information systems now.

MashaAllah we have alot of little scholars here :)

btw i m 21 :)

Allah hafiz

asalaamu aleykum,

Is anyone still reading these posts??? :lol:

Ok i am a senior here judging from looking at some of the posts..... :cry:

name savannah, age 32 :cry: :cry:

born in toronto canada, revert to islam for 4 years now, alhamidillah.

:Hijabi: i thought it was a brother with a beard :P

Salaam.

My Name is Asad Naqvi and I'm 23 years old. I live in north london. My parents originate from Pakistan. I have studied mechanical engineering at university, but now i have moved into the field of computing. I have my own business.

I have been visiting this forum and many others to improve my knowledge and fill the gaps in my head!

I hope i can contribute constructively to this forum.

Wa Salaam

(bismillah)

Asalamu Alaikum Kulikum

Damn! This thread is rolling like a roller coaster. Ive been here for a couple of months but i havent introduced myself since ive disregarded some forums...

I'm Muhammad al-Bayati, im 20 years old and from Baghdad in Iraq, but i live in London and study in Reading Uni. (Mechanical Engineering)-also live there<<

In my spare time I like to meet my friends and waste time, but i try to not waste my time as i like reading immensly because 'knowledge is power' and power has great influence. And im sure many of you will contribute to my knowledge as you all are very educated and i hope i will too.....its also nice to be amongst so many Shia who are hard to find these days. Peace out!

W.aslam

Salaam,

I am delighted to be among so many brothers and sisters. I am from India and live in India, 27, commerce grad, run my own software business.

Just an average ordinary man, aspiring to learn about Islam and Inshallah to be a good Muslim. I am engaged and to be married this year in December.

I would love to get to know you all here and Inshallah make good friends

I have been visiting various forrums here and have read every post in Shia/Sunni as well as New to Faith. I have utmost regard for converts as I feel that ,born into Islam, few realise its beauty. Inshallh i too will find the peace and then try and give something in return.

oh ....and my hobby is cars :D

KhudaHafiz and may Allah bless us all

(salam)

Oh its allright.......just messing with ya  :D

Hey no messing with ShiaChat Youngest Member. Soon Moderator, I just need to pay $800 to brother Ali. I don't think he won't accept it for putting me a moderator :D

Salaams

I have recently joined this forum.. and i think its a great idea ; i encourage more ppl that i meet to join the forum and i hope that ppl do join this great place..

Now.. to the bit about who am I??

The Name is Mustafa.. Syed Mustafa Hussain Naqvi.. basically i am from Pakistan.. well thats the passport i carry .. but all of my life i have stayed in Dubai..

Someday i shall return for a Muharram in Karachi.. someday inshallah..

I am 25.. born on 30th October 1975.. I graduated from Rutgers University in New Jersey.. have a degree in Computers aswell as a minor in Telecom..

Right now.. i am self employed.. run a Development house based in Dubai..

Development House?? well we develop customized software.. websites.. and other multimedia related items..

well that is all that i can say bout me.. ohhh ya.. i am still single.. :rolleyes: :angel:

If anything else anyone wanna know.. u are more than welcome to ask..

Farsh-e-Aza

(salam)

Development House?? well we develop customized software.. websites.. and other multimedia related items..

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, I love websites and making them.

I have eight.

I am 25.. born on 30th October 1975

:blink:

you are not a female right? :D

lol

Just kidding.I know you made a typing mistake while writing 1975 instead of 1977 cuz that's what u have written in ur profile. :)

you are not a female right?

well thanks for catching the Typo... but ... that line kinda made me smile..

I am not sure other sisters on the forum would agree that most typing errors are associated with the Female Gender..

anyways nice to know which side are you on.......... lol

Farsh-e-Aza

Salam Alaikum everyone.

One of the brothers suggested this idea.  Give others the chance to know a bit about yourself :D

Wa Alikum Asalam,

Good idea.

I am a 19 year old female. I'm a sophomore in college. My major is Pre-Med.

Edited by zaynab m

Sallam ..i think this is a great idea, and this site is great :)..good on u who ever started it .

well i am a new memeber , name is Zainab ..i am 20 years old , from iraq (as u can tell from my name :).) , i left iraq 8 years ago now i live in Zew Zealand and i study political science and journalism .

wa alsallam

(bismillah)

Salaams to all

Hope everyones well Inshallah..

Im pretty new here, I guess i'm more of an observer, :unsure: n tend to just read what everyone else puts, so I thought it was about time I introduced myself...

My names actually Aasia, but one of my nieces is called Zainab - hence the nick.

I'm 18, born n bred in the UK, but parents are orig. from pakistan. Im currently studying for my A levels in; Business Studies, Chemistry, History and Spanish. I guess thats all for now..

So take care n ma'salaama

(salam)

Great.

Welcome To ShiaChat sister.

I am not the owner. The owner is brother Ali, his nick name is Ali too.

Yeah, we have a political sister.

So I think Politics And Current Issues is a great forum for you.