Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ali

Introduce yourself here.

Rate this topic

Assalalamu alikum,

My name is Mariam i used Mary cuz Mariam was taken. I'm LEB......Bro Ali just another LEB to add to the growing list..... :D .

BTW.....I think the best person on this forum is Ya Imam Mehdi...... :Hijabi: . Wasalam

Edited by mary

Salam alaikum

No wonder why this post has 4052 views... all the mokhabarat and all the :shaytan: intelligence agencies :shaytan: are looking at your personal info...

anyways if you want information about myself ask bro Ya_aba_3abdillah :D . he can help you :lol:

bro, just tell them my name and that would be enough hehe

i like to remain undercover :Hijabi: and not like this :mellow:

wa salam

Assalalamu alikum,

My name is Mariam i used Mary cuz Mariam was taken. I'm LEB......Bro Ali just another LEB to add to the growing list..... :D .

BTW.....I think the best person on this forum is Ya Imam Mehdi...... :Hijabi: . Wasalam

greaaaaaaaaat, that's all we need...another coocoo tebnini in dearborn lolol ;) welcome to the site sis, i'm glad you finally made it.

anyways if you want information about myself ask bro Ya_aba_3abdillah  . he can help you  

mwahahahahaha...he's israels worst nightmare...a.k.a. the muqawama ninja :Hijabi: lol

wassalamz

In the name of Allah the Beneficent the Merciful

All praise is due to Allah Lord of the worlds

May Allah shower his blessings upon Muhammad and his Progeny and curse their enemies from the first to the last.

Salam@lai.com

Ali yreed klawaat mithl amthaala .... :D

Wassalaam

qas

Assalamu Aleykum Va Rahmatullahi Va Barakatuhu,

My Name is Saeed.Shia of 12 Imams.I am 27 and I live in Azerbaijan.In 1 year I will be in Toronto Inshallah. 2 years ago I was AhliSunna Wal Jamaat "in my sleeping period".

I am soldier and I feel myself as in war.Our life is war.

There 2 fronts . Allah and Satan army.

:Hijabi:

Allahuma Salli Alla Muhammedin Ve Ali Muhammed

Aslamo 3alikum,

Mashallah, the list of converted members is getting longer :)

And now we have a shia from central Asia as well, Mash'Allah.

Welcome to this beautiful forum.

We pray to Allah (swt) that you will enjoy your stay here, and will be the source of inspiration to others, as well as you will learn a lot of good stuff from the members of this board.

Thanks..

ma'salama

Allah Humma Sale 3lla Muhammad'en Wa'Alay Muhammad wa ajjil farajahum ajmaeen

(bismillah)

(salam)

My name is Syed Ali Naqi. I am 17 years of age. My birthday is on September the 3rd. I am living in Watford in the area of of London. Originally my parents are from Pakistan, from the stae of Punjaab. I am currently stidying in a local college. I am doing my GCSE's. Insha'Allah i'll pass them.

In Watford there is about 400-600 Syed brothers and sisters who are from one family. Masha'Allah.

We bought a cinema 5 years ago for over £3million to convert it to A Imambargah. It is still under construction due to money shortage. The community contributed very well to and payed as much as they could. Insha'Allah the work will recommence after the Holy month Muharram. In Watford and in parts of U.K we are known as Anjuman-e-Jaffariya. We named over center Al-Zahra center. If any one wants to donate Please send it to;

Anjuman-e-Jaffariya

Al-Zahra Centre

84-86 Merton Rd

Watford

Hertfordshire

U.K.

If you do wish to donate please do mention my name on any condition. Jazak'Allah. Reason being that i want it to be confidential on who has mentioned this request of donation.

Khuda Hafiz

Syed Ali Naqi

As-salaamualaikum,

My name is Ali Abdul Lateef. I am a revert who was born in Virginia. My birthright is Russian. Studied in Washington DC...converted in Austin, Texas. I still reside in Austin so if there are any other Texans here...please give a hollar on my e-mail or with a pm.

In school I studied Social Work so I could help children who were less fortunate. I did not finish and consequently I work as a manager in an optical retail shop. So if you need contacts or glasses, look me up.

I like to play basketball and study Islam. I have a wife and spend as much time with her as possible b/c she is very sick. I welcome all friends...

Oh....and I am 27 years old.

Ma'salaam,

Lateef

Edited by Lateef

Salam un Alaykum Brother Lateef,

Welcome, inshalah you will enjoy it here as I have. There are many friendly brothers and sisters that you will learn from inshallah. May Allah give a quick recovery to your wife, inshallah you will be rewarded for your hardships, and remember all the years of health, and thank Allah constantly.

Inshallah you and the shifa of your wife will be in our dua

Iltemas e dau

khodahafiz

(salam)

My name is Zohair Syed...but everyone calls me Zo. I was born and raised in Toronto but I go to school in Ottawa. My parents are both from India (Bombay) but I also have relatives in Pakistan. I've been on this site for the last week or so, but I only found looked at this thread now...I've been learning a lot from the posts, and hopefully I'll learn more.

Khudahafiz,

Zo

I am a non-Muslim, in fact I am a non-anything. For 30 years I have been reading, studying, and thinking about the worlds' religions and clutures.

I am an American and my questioning began during my second combat tour in VietNam. I am of the generation that was raised on a steady diet of war movies and that America can do no wrong. I learned the hard way that if you are fighting a people for their homeland, you will lose(except for the French).

Reading about the history of VietNam only served to make me ask more questions. How could Christian religious leaders support our activities there? What happened? How did reverence for the teachings of Jesus turn into the worship of a man. I found out that in the first 2 centuries this was not so. It was only when pagan influence was incorporated that Christianity changed.

Recently I have returned for a more in-depth look at Islam, specifically Shia. This seems to me to be a way that not only provides spiritual comfort but a guide for living. I am still looking and have some questions, but, I am very close to making the declaration of faith.

:D bill-looking

(salam)

im a new member here so lemme introduce myself first :D im 20 year old girl will be 21 soon inshallah ...im originally from iraq but i live in holland :( + :cry:..............i became a member because of bro ya aba 3abdillah * thank YOU bro * by the way i want to thank all of ya 4 this kewl & wonderfull forum... :angel:

salaaaaaaaaaaaam :D by the way i like the imagez here :P

Salam

Welcome Bro & Sister :)

Please Bro Bill Looking place your questions and we will try some answers for u :)

May Allah Guide Us, U & All, Ameen.

Wasalam

Edited by talib

(salam)

My Name is Hassan Tabatabai, I am a young person, iraqi living in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. My hobbies are Making Websites, soccer, swimming, chatting, and forum.

ANyways My Web Site is http://www.almujtaba.com

Click Here To Find More Information About Me

(bismillah)

Peace and greetings

Lil Ze has joined the band

Give her a warm welcome

For she shakes from feet to hand.

She comes here by invitation

From her dear brother in Islam

No battles to fight in here

We promote only bliss and calm.

All praise is due to Him

He creates us with no mistake

We cannot comprehend

How simple yet intricate.

"My mom is American, shia convert, Alhamdolillah. And my baba is Irani."

I THOUGHT SHIA ARE MUSLIMS WHAT IS THIS SHIA CONVERT, I AM SUNNI I WILL NEVER SAY SUNNI CONVERT I WILL SAY MUSLIM (ISLAM) CONVERT.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS DON'T MAKE US DIFFERENT WE ARE ALL MUSLIMS.

"WA'TISIMU BI HABLI LA'HI WALA TAFARQU" SW QURAN KARIIM

Edited by Dalmar