Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ali

Introduce yourself here.

Rate this topic

Hello!My name is Maxim.I am 20 years old.I was born as Egyptian Suni Musims but before one year my family and i convert to Egyptian Coptic Orthodox Church.I know many Egyptian Suni muslims student some of them convert to Coptic Christianism to.I never see Shia muslims muslims but i listen that they havent got problem with christians Copts and i meet one Alevit muslim and we become good friends he tell me about syrian president Assad who is Alevit and that he is one of the better friend of syrian christians.I am here because i want to learn what think Shia muslims about Copts christians.I listen that Shia muslims hate ISIS,i hate too.

2 hours ago, Coptic said:

Hello!My name is Maxim.I am 20 years old.I was born as Egyptian Suni Musims but before one year my family and i convert to Egyptian Coptic Orthodox Church.I know many Egyptian Suni muslims student some of them convert to Coptic Christianism to.I never see Shia muslims muslims but i listen that they havent got problem with christians Copts and i meet one Alevit muslim and we become good friends he tell me about syrian president Assad who is Alevit and that he is one of the better friend of syrian christians.I am here because i want to learn what think Shia muslims about Copts christians.I listen that Shia muslims hate ISIS,i hate too.

Yes we hate ISIS 100%

Christians did enjoy rights under Assad. They are also thriving in Iran. Many districts in Tehran are 40-50% Christian from what I hear.

Inshallah you will learn what true Shia think

I am syrian.I and my family in the past are Suni Syrian muslims.When i was 16 years old in 2013 i and my family go out of syria because this country have war.We go to Egypt who we live now.After two years we go out of Suni Islam.The reason is ISIS.ISIS i know is an Suni muslim terrorist organization who kill Christians,Shia and Alevits muslims and other religions.We convert to Coptic christianism.Now we are Copts.Copts as Christians in middle east is against ISIS.ISIS attack before a week in Coptic Churches.Some muslims think that Copts hate muslims.This is not true.We the Copts hate Suni Islam we havent got problem with Assad,Iran and other (no Suni) muslims.The bad news is i listen that many in West countrys havent got good opinion about Islam.They think that all muslims are as ISIS.They dont know that Islam is Suni and Shia.They think all Islam is Suni and ISIS.That is because 80-90% of muslims in Europe and Anerica are Suni.I havent got problem with (no Suni) Islam.I see videos with ISIS kill Shia muslims.I am here because i think Shia muslims are more friendly for Copts and other christians than Suni Islam.

Syria now is not friendly with Egyptians.My father in te past before we convert to coptic christianism is Egyptian Suni muslim who in the past live in Syria and my Mother Syrian Suni muslim.I feel too Syrian and Egyptian.

Hello!I am an Iranian armenian college student 19 years old in Teheran.I live in Teheran with my family(parents and my brothers and sisters).I am christian Armenian member of armenian church of Iran.Here in Irann who i was live i have got many christians(Armenians amd Assyrians) and Shia muslims friends.God bless you

On 2002-8-30 at 1:15 AM, Ali said:

Salam Alaikum everyone.

One of the brothers suggested this idea.  Give others the chance to know a bit about yourself :D

Maybe I should start first.

My name is Ali, I'm almost 20 (Oct 10, 1982).  Originally from Iraq, living in Ottawa, Canada.

Next..?

Edited By Ali on 1030696621

:)

Salam everyone! I am a Christian that is interested in history, travel and other religions. The Shia path especially is something that is interesting to me and I hope to learn more about it. I am very touched by the story of Imam Hussein and Karbala and I hope that I can talk to more people about these things and other aspects of the faith. 

Hello Friends and new acquaintances! I am retired, and living in Ecuador with my wife.

I am 64 and she is 66! But we are active in helping the Baha'i community here.

I would like to use my 47 years experience to untangle any misconceptions.

It is my hope that i may learn from others and that they may also learn of my devotion

to Amr-i- Bahá.

Assalamu alaykum brothers and sisters,

[Name removed.] I was born a hindu and Alhamdulillah i was chosen and guided by Allah and now i am a muslim. I have taken shahda in private. I am yet to learn more about Shia islam. I hope to be educated more in shia islam in sha Allah. 

I have one question to ask.

I know its strange to ask in this forum  but still

I heard that person who has double hair whorl will get married twice. Is that a myth or true? Being a muslim, should we believe in such thing?

Please do clarify me.

Edited by Hameedeh
Please do not use your real name. Identity theft is a real problem on the Internet.

Hey all.

My name is Mohammad and my surname is Ibrahim,Mohammad Ibrahim.

I am Muslim,and belong to the Twelver Imamate Shi'a Islam.

I testify Allah is my God and Prophet Mohammad is his prophet and Imam Ali is his Wali.

I am from Lebanon.

I like reading about Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics,Biology,Computer science,History,Geography etc..

And I like debating atheists and people from various religions.

I like also to translate the Qur'an and educate non-Muslims about topics of science in Qur'an and to prove various scientific theories through the Quran.

If you need anything I am ready,please just ask.Don't be shy.

Have a good day and thank you for reading.

Hi everyone. Hmm. Actually, my English is poor, but let's try it. :/

I will not write my real name, but you can call me "Merdum" or "Merdumzade"  :) 

I'm 21 years old girl from Istanbul/Turkey. Also, Persian Language and Literature student. (Actually i just got into university.)

Music, sleeping and poetry are my love. Math, numbers, social life are my enemy. :)

That's it.

Salaam Alykum

I am Amin, Iranian, living in US. I'm 25 years old.

I like helping people and learning more about our beautiful religion, Islam Shia. I like technology, electronics, and computer science. My goal is Shahadat, inshaallah.

6 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Salaam Alykum

I am Amin, Iranian, living in US. I'm 25 years old.

I like helping people and learning more about our beautiful religion, Islam Shia. I like technology, electronics, and computer science. My goal is Shahadat, inshaallah.

:sign_welcome:

15 hours ago, Swerve_ said:

Salam, 18 years old, living in France, born from jewish parents, convert to islam almost a year ago, still looking between sunni and shia islam, even through I'm convinced of shia islam for now.

Salam .

thats good news that you converted to islam.

HI my name is [edit] am married with no children am new  to Islam and learning more about it 

Edited by Hameedeh
[Mod Note: Please do not post personal information (name, email, phone, WhatsApp. etc.) that can be used to identify you or someone else. Whatever you post on the Internet will be read by scammers and spammers.]