Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Introduce yourself here.

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Salaam My name is Seth.  I live in Washington DC for university.  Graduate in December.  Will move to Chicago for graduate school and the amazing Shia community.   I am 32 yrs old, Deaf, use Am

Salaam alaikun, I'm a American Muslim of Cherokee, English, Irish, Scottish and German descent (English, Scottish, Irish on my mother's side and German, English, Cherokee on my father's side). I am t

Assalamualaikum! My name is Eren, and I just made an account. I'm 15 years old (Almost 16), and I converted in December of last year :)  I had followed Sunni practices until just a few days ago, when

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Salam Alaikum,

inshaAllah you're doing well!

I'm 23 years old, lebanese and live in Germany, so I apologize in advance for my bad english  :blush:

I am relatively active in the German shiaforum and now I am here to learn from you.

God bless u all and fill your hearts with the love and the light of the Ahlulbayt sws. :angel:

fi amanAllah

(wasalam)

3alaykum as salaam, kein problem. 

Hello everyone!

I'm Alexandra, an agnostic atheist from the Netherlands. My hobbies mostly involve computers and video games, which is why I study Computer Science.

Though I do not personally believe in any god or gods, I find the Islam an interesting religion. Partly because there is so many wrong information, bias and prejudice out there (especially in my country, with a lot of people blaming Muslims for everything and trying to get them out of the country). I was looking for ways to stay awake while studying, and accidentally stumbled upon this forum through Google! :)

Hopefully I can learn more about what the Islam is truly about. It came to my attention that this is a Shia forum, and that the terms Shia and Sunni are used a lot. I didn't even know the Islam had several branches!

Looking forward to reading the posts and maybe participating in topics with you.

welcome Alexandra ^_^  

• Veteran Member

Welcome to this site everyone. inshAllah we learn from each other. Please feel free to take a look at these links to learn more about Shia Islam with articles, books, and youtube lectures.

Website to watch Islamic Lectures: Particularly Hassanain Rajabali or just search his name up on youtube
Books and Articles Regarding Every Single Subject Particularly Shia Islam's views

Want to ask a question? Looking for answers to particular questions regarding Islam? Click Here

http://www.sistani.org/index.php?lang=eng (Everything Islamic Law related. Rulings. This is a Shia Marja, Sistani's website)

Al-Hadi.us - Great website to see research done on Shia and Sunni Islam, and Christianity. If you are seeking to find the truth.

Edited by PureEthics
  • Advanced Member

Salam! :)

Lol, I haven't even noticed this thread before :P

Anyway, I'm from Germany, have been living here for the majority of my life. I am Shia, always have been and always will be- though, I haven't been that interested in religion for a long time (I've done my wajibats and all but never tried to understand my religion in depth) - now, I can't get enough knowledge :) And this forum seems to be great so far- there are not that many Shia around, so it's good to 'meet' people with the same beliefs as me, whom I can discuss certain matters with and all.

Wa salam!

Im new here, im Amna (in islam :) ) im polish girl, a revert. Im seeking knowledge about this beautiful religion thats why i came here. :) I love to travel, meet new people, cook and so and so.. :)

salam sis,

welcome to SC, 

one of my wives is also Polish and she has family there.

Good to see more polish :Shias here.

Have you heard of the 313 club ?

ws

• Advanced Member

Im new here, im Amna (in islam :) ) im polish girl, a revert. Im seeking knowledge about this beautiful religion thats why i came here. :) I love to travel, meet new people, cook and so and so.. :)

welcome Amna! I also love traveling and meeting new people. I love cooking different kind of foods, Asian cuisine is my favorite for exploring =D what's yours? Edited by muslimchingu
  • Basic Members

(salam)

I'd like to start off by welcoming you to Islam! Insha'Allah your journey henceforth will an exciting one filled with happiness and joy  :lol:

Wellll, as for introducing myself....

My name is A***** and I'm 15 (anyone else 15?) My grandparents are from Kashmir, I was born and raised in England *cue boring music* Although I did live in the Middle East for 5-6 years once upon a time  @) <---- dude in a dish dash

That's about it really :I

I love asian food as well! Especially rice dishes (biryani, curry, pilaw etc.), kebabs, tikka etc etc. :) I love baking cakes as well. :)

I haven't heard about any 313 club in Poland, i know only one shia woman here.

Have you heard of a man who is 1400+ years old but looks like in his 30s, who happens to be the great grandson of the prophet of :Islam, who's name is also :Muhammad, and he will return soon to establish peace , love and justice on this earth.

There will be 313 of the finest :Momins that will be his first respondents together with :Nabi-Isa  (as) ( Jesus) .

Would you like to know more on how to be one of those 313 , or the mother or wife or daughter of one of them?

(salam)

I'd like to start off by welcoming you to Islam! Insha'Allah your journey henceforth will an exciting one filled with happiness and joy  :lol:

Wellll, as for introducing myself....

My name is A***** and I'm 15 (anyone else 15?) My grandparents are from Kashmir, I was born and raised in England *cue boring music* Although I did live in the Middle East for 5-6 years once upon a time  @) <---- dude in a dish dash

That's about it really :I

where you born in the year 2000?  that's new generation over here =D  welcome

• Basic Members

Ahlan,

i am Premek, a catholic christian from Czech republic and i came here to gain deeper knowledge into the beautiful and inspiring tradition, history and spirituality of Shia Islam and Persian and Arabic culture itself. I am also very interested in writtings of some important Shia ayatollahs like Ali Sistani and Lady Amin, one for politics of peace, second for her mysticism and of course i would like to know of the Ja'fari Fiqh itself as well. So peace and mercy to us all and i hope i will expand my knowledge of your beautiful belief here.

• Forum Administrators

Welcome! ShiaChat is in the English language, except for the multilingual forum:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/forum/40-multilingual-forums/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member (With Sisters Club Membership)

Guess I could introduce myself too..

I'm not really a new member, but only recently I've become more active.

You can usually catch me in the chatroom.

I can be interesting sometimes I s'pose, but that's a judgement y'all have to make for yourselves.

Peace out niqabis.

• Advanced Member

Hello all,

Like some, I am quite late to introduce myself, but here it goes.

I am Arabic (for the most part), I am in my mid twenties and I am an aspiring solicitor. I live in London.

I love learning and joined this forum to learn more about my faith. It is great that there is so much diversity within SC, as we can learn a lot from others.

Thank you for having me :).