Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Introduce yourself here.

Rate this topic

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Salaam My name is Seth.  I live in Washington DC for university.  Graduate in December.  Will move to Chicago for graduate school and the amazing Shia community.   I am 32 yrs old, Deaf, use Am

Salaam alaikun, I'm a American Muslim of Cherokee, English, Irish, Scottish and German descent (English, Scottish, Irish on my mother's side and German, English, Cherokee on my father's side). I am t

Assalamualaikum! My name is Eren, and I just made an account. I'm 15 years old (Almost 16), and I converted in December of last year :)  I had followed Sunni practices until just a few days ago, when

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

I am a TORONTONIAN (toronto ontario) :) and a convert! hehe.. 22 years of age... SPEAK FLUENT polish and english - my dads from dominican republic and mother is half macedonian and half polish . born in raised in LONDON ONTARIO -- my fiance is LeBaNeSe -- new to this site!! was previously on ummah.com but decided to find a new forum due to the fact of all the hatred and IGNORANT comments on that site made by people discriminating SHIA ( even though 80% of the stuff they said was pure !!!! its like they made up idea's about Shia's and posted it on the internet..was very disappointed to see Muslims acting this way..astaghtifullah..)

InshAllah this forum feeds my mind with more knowledge about Islam without negativity and I meet some cool brothers and sisters on here!

Salaam Aleikum

Edited by Muhammed Ali
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Salaam, I am mustafac2000 or known on other places as pwwnd123 on YouTube and other places. I am a shiite Muslim. I love to play some video games. I am 13 currently and moving towards high school. I love to play video games basically anything except for Call of Duty and Mass Effect. I do play retro games from systems like Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, PS1, PS2, GameCube and Wii.  I am a Halloween boy. I am proud to be born as a Muslim and I am autistic with low functioning autism but I do seem to be half normal and half autistic. :shifty:  I love fasting in the month of Ramadhan.

• Advanced Member

Salamz to everybody

sry for introducing myself late, but I didn't see this thread in this huge forum.

I'm Mina from Berlin, studied arabic sciences and psychology and luv to travel, work out, languages and reading/learning.

Hope I'll learn a lot here.

May Allah t bless u all and give u what's best for u.

• Advanced Member

I am a TORONTONIAN (toronto ontario)  :) and a convert! hehe.. 22 years of age... SPEAK FLUENT polish and english - my dads from dominican republic and mother is half macedonian and half polish . born in raised in LONDON ONTARIO -- my fiance is LeBaNeSe -- new to this site!! was previously on ummah.com but decided to find a new forum due to the fact of all the hatred and IGNORANT comments on that site made by people discriminating SHIA ( even though 80% of the stuff they said was pure !!!! its like they made up idea's about Shia's and posted it on the internet..was very disappointed to see Muslims acting this way..astaghtifullah..)

InshAllah this forum feeds my mind with more knowledge about Islam without negativity and I meet some cool brothers and sisters on here!

Salaam Aleikum

Salam and welcome to the forum. Hope you like it here and hope you get married soon. I have been a member of that forum and yes sadly it turned out to be a Taliban, Al-Qaeda, ISIL, Nusra supporter takfiri website rather than an Islamically uniting forum. However, most of what bad things they say about shias, sunnis, sufis, etc. becomes an advertisement for these Islamic denominations really. God has a better plan always. Welsome to the forum again.

Salaam, I am mustafac2000 or known on other places as pwwnd123 on YouTube and other places. I am a shiite Muslim. I love to play some video games. I am 13 currently and moving towards high school. I love to play video games basically anything except for Call of Duty and Mass Effect. I do play retro games from systems like Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, PS1, PS2, GameCube and Wii.  I am a Halloween boy. I am proud to be born as a Muslim and I am autistic with low functioning autism but I do seem to be half normal and half autistic. :shifty:  I love fasting in the month of Ramadhan.

wa salam. welcome to the forum young man. MashaAllah, you are 13 and you fast :) Amazing. And I checked your animations. You can make a great animator in the future. Welcome again. Hope you have a great time here. ma salam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Taken 2 years ago:
http://i.imgur.com/qjI7cvj.jpg

Taken 1 year ago:
http://i.imgur.com/6Pkn4iA.jpg

Six Months ago:
http://i.imgur.com/3G9WNyt.jpg

You want more photos of mine? Here you go :

I don't remember exactly when each one was taken. Some of them are really old.

http://i.imgur.com/6m80GMt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OP85qNL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aGhpkH7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TVqpL5x.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JHDV2lV.jpg

• Advanced Member

Salam and welcome to the forum. Hope you like it here and hope you get married soon. I have been a member of that forum and yes sadly it turned out to be a Taliban, Al-Qaeda, ISIL, Nusra supporter takfiri website rather than an Islamically uniting forum. However, most of what bad things they say about shias, sunnis, sufis, etc. becomes an advertisement for these Islamic denominations really. God has a better plan always. Welsome to the forum again.

Well said my friend :)

Salam Alaikum,

this is a bit late, but better late than never: 

I would like to thank ShiaChat and its people. All the admins, mods, members, and readers, for being the portal into shia Islam for me.

In 2010 i joined here for the first time and thanks to sister Gypsy who had a different name back then, i got reminded of bukhari hadiths that hit me like lightning .. made me realise the corruption going on .. 

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235020295-what-made-me-say-im-shia-for-the-first-time/

so i joined shiachat as somebody who didn't care much about anything except quran and the prophet yet kind of lost without a fuller picture of the family and reality of history.

here is my first post on shiachat with my first account (notice the black flag was before the whole arab spring and before it was known as al qaida flag) .. i liked it for many reasons .. 

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234977615-beyond-suni-and-shia-just-muslim/?hl=%2Bshia+%2Bmuslim

i always knew that the only solution to the world was the mahdi muntazir, so i had been searching everything and anything i can find about "mahdi" "mehdi" "mehdi muntazir" "mehdi muntazer" "mahdi muntazir" etc etc etc online for years .. mostly on youtube and google. so i found shiachat had lots of info and found that there was a big interest, so kind of as a provocation i posted that topic challenging the whole shia suni divide. 

then later i unregistered and took a break, coming back with a new account as "Philip" and after a while unregistered again and took a break again

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235001342-subhan-Allah/

then after a break i decided to make another account, and i remember it was because i read a thread of a now-banned guy on thinkers discourse who was doubting existence of God .. so i got back under username "peace seeker" ..

so again, i took a break and now i got back because of the urge to talk to brother Yoel about true torah and talmud interpretation in face of false zionism. 

i love shias and shia islam, and all its books, and obviously the ahl bayt .. yet there are two things i never adopted from mainstream shia thought .. which is namely

1-  infallibility of any human 

2 - dua tawasul and saying Ali Madad ..

.. based on quran and hadiths

throughout the years i have been arguing those points on and offline, including defending waleyat faqih and imam khamenei, sayid nasr Allah and even bashar al asad.

anyway, even if those people have slightly different beliefs i still love them and respect them, because they talk in respectful ways, they act in noble manners and they defend the oppressed against the oppressor .. their intentions are right 

and ultimately every human has different views ..

other than that .. i'm mix genetically, half arab half european out of a non-religious, yet open-minded family, which was very fertile ground to find and develop my religous interest in peace alhamdulilah. 

my favorite user over the years has been sister Hameedeh .. because of her impeccable akhlaq, knowledge and sisterhood in Allah, as well as many other countless great users. I hope that sister Em Ali gets unbanned while keeping in mind she is probably senior to most here and a mother, and brother geppeto zapata whom i like very much.

i am tempted to make a list of users whom i love very much, but then i'll feel bad for missing people so i'll skip it for now.

in general i like to create new beginnings and then unregister, just like i do on facebook, so hopefully my stay here .. my temporary stay will benefit mominat and momeneen and contribute to the emergence of the victory of Allah in the worlds in sha Allah.

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. 49:13

يا أيها الناس إنا خلقناكم من ذكر وأنثى وجعلناكم شعوبا وقبائل لتعارفوا

I'm 34 in gregorian years .. and a bit older in hijri .. born 27 jan 1980 / 9 Rabia al Awel (like user brother Omer i think) .. born in Vienna, which i consider my spiritual home, along with egypt my other home ..

my favorite hobbies are religion and martial arts . i like all kinds of religions and all kinds of sports, as well as politics, culture, art and sciences. currently i work as a painter and hope you all make dua for me, and i will make duas for you in sha Allah.

i'm very competitive in life, and only with things related to God. My hope is to be loved more by God and to love God more than other people and creatures. It's a race i hope to win, and challenge all people ( and jinn ) to join this competition for the Love of God .. a competition encompassing all creatures of Allah.

ولكلّ وجهة هو موليها فاستبقوا الخيرات أين ما تكونوا يأت بكم الله جميعا إن الله على كل شيء قدير

For each is a direction toward which it faces. So race to good. Wherever you may be, Allah will bring you forth all together. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. 2:148

ولكلّ درجات

And for all are degrees 6:132

in any case, may Allah forgive my mistakes and accept this profile as a tool for His Cause and have merci on all the users here on shiachat and all shias of the world, all the muslims, monotheists and all of man and jinn kind .. 

اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ وعَجِّلْ فَرَجَهُمْ وسَهِّلْ مَخْرَجَهُمْ والعَنْ أعْدَاءَهُم الأوّلينَ وَالآخِريْن إِلَى قِيَامِ يَوْمِ الدِّينْ

walaikum salaam

• Advanced Member

Hello, this is my first post on this forum. I don't know what to say, but the purpose of joining is to investigate the basis of Shia Islam. I hope my stay will be valuable for me! May Allah guide the whole Muslim Ummah.

• Advanced Member

Salam Alaikum,

wa alaikum salam. welcome back bro :)

Hello, this is my first post on this forum. I don't know what to say, but the purpose of joining is to investigate the basis of Shia Islam. I hope my stay will be valuable for me! May Allah guide the whole Muslim Ummah.

salam. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. And amen.

Hello. My first post. Just a water fan passing through. -_-

Salam. Welcome to the forum. I hope you like it here.

Edited by HamzaTR
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

Hello, my name is Ali

Im from Saudi Arabia (yeah I know, not the best country to be from or live in)

still living in Saudi Arabia (unfortunately)

currently studying engineering. 

May Allah protect you, your family, and all of the Shia there.

(wasalam)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...