Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Introduce yourself here.

Rate this topic

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Salaam My name is Seth.  I live in Washington DC for university.  Graduate in December.  Will move to Chicago for graduate school and the amazing Shia community.   I am 32 yrs old, Deaf, use Am

Salaam alaikun, I'm a American Muslim of Cherokee, English, Irish, Scottish and German descent (English, Scottish, Irish on my mother's side and German, English, Cherokee on my father's side). I am t

Assalamualaikum! My name is Eren, and I just made an account. I'm 15 years old (Almost 16), and I converted in December of last year :)  I had followed Sunni practices until just a few days ago, when

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

! (salam)

My name is Mariam and I'm from Indiana but both my parents are from Baghdad, Iraq. I am currently studying psychology with a concentration in behavioral neuroscience. I've been a member for some time now but haven't posted much since then.....I think that's about it ^_^

• Advanced Member

Hello,

I've come here to discuss the true purpose of existence and base my beliefs on psychedelic drug experiences, out-of-body experiences and near-death experiences. I've concluded that God is unconditional love and love is the force that creates everything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

Bringing this topic back to the top :)

I'm Repenter's sister, which naturally makes me Iranian. I'm 21 years old, and I study to take my masters degree in physics. I live in Norway and I'm extremely awesome! And modesty misses me :) Yiiiha!

(wasalam)

Edited by Seyedeh

salam u alaykom,

Im in sha Allah a Shia born in Tehran and migrated to Australia-sydney 1997 with my parents and siblings.

I moved to Perth last year since there is basically no job in my field in Sydney. Im a piping engineer in oil and gas field.

I married at age 25 and divorced after 4 years :(

im actively looking for a devote Shia wife in sha Allah.

Assalam u alaykom

• Advanced Member

My name is hossein 25 years old

I living in Chalus, a small beatiful city in north of iran between caspian sea and mountains that are filled with dense jungle.

I live with my parents. I'm doing my master in Computer/ IT.

I Like God, imam reza, studying in library, walking across the beach also camping in jungle, my sisters, sponge bob square pants and some more ...

• Advanced Member

Salam alaikum, I'm Hassan. I'm 26 years old. I am a revert to Islam from Roman Catholicism or almost no religion (I never practiced Christianity), I took my Shahada in 2009. I'm of mainly Mongolian and Thai origin and I live in Michigan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Hello everyone..My name is Lloyd aka Abdullah Ali Khan, Age 28. Nationality African American. My family is mostly Christian. I reverted to Shia Islam under the banner of the NOI (Nation of Islam) in offically in 2009 was Sunni for a while. I'm a History Major in College. I love to read, explore, debate and play a lot of video games within my spare time.

Welcome here brother.

• Advanced Member

Salams everyone :)

I have read through a few threads on this site before and thought I should register and join the community too :)

So...um...about me....Im a 22 year old female, ethnic origins of Iran, though I have grown up in Canada all my life. To keep things overly general and not 'too much sharing-ey' I have am finishing up a degree in the social sciences and have grown up around a lot of 'non muslims' though I am very devoted. (was the only hijab wearing girl in an all white high school ;p) However I feel like I have much more to learn Islamic-ly and thought this would be a good place to do it :)

• Advanced Member

Salaam.

My name is Zane, I am 16 years old born Shia Muslim alhumdullilah, trying to expand my knowledge on Islam. Currently a sophomore in highachool, three weeks until I am considered a junior. I want to go to college, preferably becoming a psychologist, or a graphics designer/cinematographer. Unsure, but Allahu Aalim.

My sister told me about shiachat, and I finally decided to join.

I live in Texas, USA, I am an Arab American (Syrian-lebanese, and Mexican ethnicity).

ws

Ws, Alhamdulillah, you can serve Islam being a psychologist.