Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali

Introduce yourself here.

Rate this topic

Guest Arman
Great, a Dutchman!  Where from in the Netherlands?  Do you speak Dutch?

Are you dutch? :)

Dutch:

Ik woon ergens rond Amsterdam. :P (en natuurlijk kan ik Nederlands praten... zou raar zijn als ik dat niet kon... (na 14/15 jaar... :D) Ben je Nederlands?

English:

I live somewhere in the neighborhood of Amsterdam. :P And as you can see above... i can speak/understand dutch... :P (And no, i'm not gonna sell you any weed ... so don't even ask!! :P :lol: )

Dutch:

Ja ik ben Nederlands, ik was geboren in Den Helder. Maar ik emigreerde naar Amerika toen ik 9 was en leef nu aan de west kust. Ik weet niet of je een voetbal fan ben, maar kraak Duitsland's voetbal team niet te veel af, de eigenaar van deze forum is een grote fan. Ik ben geen Muslim, maar ik vind de Godsdienst erg interessant.

English:

Yes, I'm Dutch, I was born in Den Helder. I immigrated to America when I was 9 years old and now I live on the west coast. I don't know if you're a soccer fan but I wouldn't criticize the German soccer team too much. The owner of this forum is a big fan. I'm not a Muslim but I think the religion is very interesting.

I'm in Ocala, about 1 hr from Daytona, 1 hr from Orlando, 1 hr from Tampa and half an hr from Gainesville, and still in the middle of nowhere, somehow?!

:wacko:

Cool,

I live in Fort Lauderdale. I can not imagine there are many Muslims up where u are no? Orlando has alot of Shi3a I hear.

Salam....

Its me Areej( cant believe u dont remeber me :angry: )....

Ill remind u..... Im Iraqi, 18 years old and in Canada.....

haaa, ring a bell??

Pfff, its worthless working with u :squeez:

Anyway, take care.....

Wa Salaaam

Salaam,

I found this site and was really impressed!! I don't think theres any other site with so many members, so many interesting topics being discussed and in such great manner.

I'm 21, studying at university and from the uk.

was-salaam

Salaam

My name is Saira Naqvi.

Im 20 years old.

Work for PlayStation

Like spending as much time possible with my friends...........they mean the world to me!

Only found this site when I started work, cant believe how good it is! Recommended it to all my friends.

Wa Salaam

Selam alaycom Sis,

There are lots of hadith out there mentioning the importance of being a wife and a mother. Look at some of the exemplary women in the history of Islam, such as Sayyida Fatima (as). Housework is dull and repetitious. Raising children takes great strength and patience. Since neither is financially rewarding, being a housewife (or domestic engineer :) is frowned upon by people in society who are materialistic. However, the intrinsic reward and the benefit to not only your family but society in general is immeasurable. You can always have a career when your children are bigger (ie: school age). If you can afford to stay at home and have the inclination, then by all means do, and don't worry what others think.

Peace,

Um Ali

Hello people,

Is my avatar better? It's a Shia Chipmunk.

Salam

I told u in my PM to u and again i m telling u that your this new avatar is nothing but the re-emergence of your beautiful aesthetic sense :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Keep looking to the cuter things around u :D

And thanx again

Wasalam

My name is Kamel, and Im 22 years old. Im also single. Im 6' 3", 190lbs, Brown hair and hazel eyes. I live in Ottawa, Canada. Im originally from lebanon and came to Canada when i was really young. I m a former student of Carleton University, studied Economics and accounting. Im a Sales and Leasing Consultant at Southbank Dodge. I finance and lease new and used cars and my goal is to become top salesmen there.

I'm also the founder and President of the Amal Karbala Youth Club in the Ahlul-Bayt Center. This club consists of up to 35 members with over 20 people on the waiting list. It's all guys but inchallah someday we will start the girls section. The age range is 15 and up. Alhamdullilah a lot of people in Ottawa heard about it and it's growing everyday because of it's popularity. We have 2 new teachers and an External affairs Representitive who handles all our budgetting and external issues. The main objective of the club is to change a person's life and follow the path of Allah. The environment is amazing, there is no pressure to do haram.

My goal in life is to be as successful as possible and to serve in the Shia community and make it a stronger Ummah in the Western world. To eliminate any biases or labels people have of Islam, and to prove to them that Islam is a religion which is open to any doctrine of knowledge. And most of all that Islam is a religion of peace!

If Allah wills I will be working on a nadbiat CD soon, Im still planning for that. I was also told to write Islamic Books for Teens because of my teaching. That's something that requires a lot of work, but I ask Allah to give me power to do that. Everyday in my life I keep in my mind what Imam Ali (a.s.) said, "be a person that when your around people are happy with your presence, and when your gone you are greatly missed." My alternative email is Kameron80@go.com.

My name is Kamel, and Im 22 years old...

Salam Alaikum Akhi.

Welcome to ShiaChat.com.

You will notice that there are quite a few people from Ottawa on this site. We're a very closely knit community here on ShiaChat and I would like to be the first to welcome you.

I must say, I'm very proud and happy with what the AhlulBayt center is doing in Ottawa, mashallah. I wish thats many of the communities here in Ottawa can follow in their footsteps. Unfortunatlly, I'm hardly ever there due to the Distance that I have to travel to actually get there, so i settle with closer near by Hussaynyahs.

Glad you could make it bro, Inshallah you'll like it here as much as we do :)

Wa salam.

Guest rokaya

Salaam Alykoum:

The name is not important... :lol:

OK i came to ottawa at the age of 12....

I'm 19, originally lebanese from Haret Saida......

I come from a family that is highly religious alhamdullilah..........

And currently a first year university student (Ottawa U) studying Second Language teaching so inshallah a long time from now i'll be an ESL teacher....

Salam Alaikum.

Welcome aboard. More Ottawaians. I feel like sis Al-ba7raniya is clling out all her friends on am ass attack against me.

It's all good.

Wa salam.

Bismillah..

Asssalaam Alaikum! :)

Insha'Allah you are in the best of health and Iman. I thought it was you! :wub: I saw your nick the other day and I even checked ur profile :) Ahlan wasahlan sis.. and hey I might make up there after all, Insha'Allah!

You are not the only one from New York! I know Sr Zuljenah at least is from New York. Btw, how did u find out about this place?.. YaQaem..? or? hehe just curious :)

Hi

I'm AbdoL

Originally from Bulgaria

23 yrs old

I'm a paper airplane mechanic

and I'm in NY too!! Crooklyn! rEpreZent  

:blink: :rolleyes: :)

take care everyone, wasalam Alaikum

bismillah............

Salam alykum,

well i read what you wrote about yurself.....and i was like i kno who you are, and even shaheeda. . . . well anyway its good seeing you here. yeah YaQaem told me about this place, so i checked it out and i became a member, oh i didnt kno sis Zuljenah was also frm NY, thats good to kno!

wasalam

salamun alaikum genuflection,

how r u ? mayAllah bless u insha'Allah and ur family . i hope that u will gain more information from this good board. sorry i didn't reply earlier b/c i was outa town.

and if it was our qesmat, Hablillah and I will pay u a visit soon to attend the debate between br Hassain and Parker. so till then, i leave u in Allah's hand.

ya ali..

khuda hafiz

Asaalam Allaykum,

My name is Mustafa, I am living in London in the UK now. I am originally from Iraq.

I am studying Management at University.

Inshallah I can help contribute and gain knowledge from you excellent web site.

Wasalam

Mustafa Al Sadr

Assssalamu Alaikum,

i am Ayad, im from southern lebanon... 20 years old, and im in my 3rd year of medicine at university.

This is a beautiful forum, i've learnt all i know from the posts here.... thanks to the very knowledgeable broz and sistaz here... i donno where i would be without u.

i think the england crew are starting to rival the canada crew in terms of numbers, no?

thank u ....and goodnight

lak aya bet sh3eb, aya ballout....?? ana min bet 7arb.

bi zawtar ma fi ila bet 7arb wa bet isma3eel...

Lebs

bro Ali, not just lebs... southerners... the worst of the worst! :!!!: