Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ali

Introduce yourself here.

Rate this topic

salam alaikum all

Names Jenan

Sister livin in Syd, Australia.

20 turning 21 in Jan. inshallah

originally from Bahrain though neva lived or been there.

And im studying ...grr... programming at college (software development) dont ask why.. i shouldve done art or even graphic design.. :s

oh and yeah i drew that eye right there, but it looks squashed .. and bad.

take care everyone.

w'salam

assalamo alaikum

hey ppl add another girl to the group of 16-17 yr olds ;)

im a pakistani and like most pakis i live in a joint family :D.   i have kids of every shape and size ranging from 6-18yr.s in my house.....anyone in need of one pls contact me w/out further ado.......im more than willing to get rid of some of 'em :P  :P  

khuda hafiz

Bismillah...

Assalam Alaikum everyone

Insha'Allah you are all in the best of health and Iman.

hmmm Sis Jennah, yet another sister that I know  :P  :P  :)

Sis umme aimen Kazmi

anyone in need of one pls contact me w/out further ado.......im more than willing to get rid of some of 'em

if only they were younger, I'd take you up on the offer  :D

ooo I just noticed.... there's a new smilie! coool!!  thats so nice.  how long has it been around?? lol

Sr Ya mahdee Adriknee!! ehhh khanoom I was joking when I said I knew who you are.. but now come to think of it.. I think I do actually know who u are!! umm yea and I think u stole my msn nick :P from die_for Islam lol yea?? grr   hmm that is if you are who I think you are, and I realy think you are her! lol okk hunny u just vanish from me all the time   lol btw how do u know who I am? oo wait I did give quite a bit info so I guess its kinda obvious.

LOOOOL.ur soo funny sis...i vanish or u vanish heheh sheeshy messhy lol yaaaaaaa well dat person who took ur id from msn was my sista not meeeh lol...but this is meeee lol..n i didnt know twas ur id lol..buttttt oh wellll :P   :D .love ya lotsa sista hope to talk to ya soon

Bismillah..

Assalaam Alaikum sis

Insha'Allah you are in the best of health and Iman.

well dat person who took ur id from msn was my sista not meeeh lol...but this is meeee lol..n i didnt know twas ur id lol..buttttt oh wellll

nahhh jaaan I was just playin around. That id is for everyone :D lol and I dont vanish.. u doo.. get that one straight :P:p jk  :D well Insha'Allah I'll see ya around.

take care, wasalam Alaikum

salamon alikom

wow sister jennah you got same name as me.

I am also  called janan but sometimes call me jannah.

Iam so pleased to hear that you like drawing  because i love drawing too....i think drawing is my live...

wasalam alikom

wanaslkom aldu'a

shia girl

salam alaikum

huh uh uhu huh u huh??  :s  sis hablillah u know me? hmmm. .. hmmhmhhmmm

and yeaaahhh i LOVEEE drawing..

hehe.. i have a few scribbles i drew that i can send to whoever wants to see.. but theyre just that, scribbles hehe.. take care

ws

IN THE NAME OF Allah...

Salam allllll :)

goshhh i miss this place its now 9:15am... and i am reading alll these nice posts... hehe  so  i decided to come back to the "hood" ;)

ok...btw, i am sister ba7rainiyah... but due to my wonderful memory i forgot my password hehehe so this will be my new nick... "Ghareebat_Canada"

Anyhow..

1-for those who know my name (you are lucky) and those who don't... you will not know it!!! :P

2-I am 20 years old... turning 21 :(

3-I am a university student at Ottawa University, i am majoring in Sociology and minoring in religious studies!!!

4-.... oh... yeah... and i got engaged on July 14th... :) i am brand new...

5-I live in Canada, Ottawa

6-i am ba7rainiyah with irani blood in me... (from south of Shiraz)

yallah i think you know more than enough...

salam all and take care...

your sister,

Ba7rainiyah

Well Its time to lift the curtain. I know so many must have been curious and most of them hating me at this point but I still like to post about myself.

My name is Faheem Siddiqui(MUSLIM and SYED)

I'm 32.

I born in Gilan (Iran) and moved to Pakistan for a while and than settle for a while in Leincaster (England).  I completed my high school over there.

Moved to Toronto and attended York University for Business management. Moved to UCF (Florida ) and finished my bachelor in Finance. Admitted to Samford for master program in Economics and Macro Staistics. Completed and re-admitted for MBA in Applied Finance at UAB (Birmingham, AL)

I have work with local bank, Merril Lynch, Infinity Insurance Group and now with Sterne, Agee and Leach as AVP.

Lately, pain in the butt for some members at shischat.com.....

:D (kidden)

But one thing I like to add for the members who are in their final semesters of business management (specially finance and accounting and residing in US and/or canada)when ready to apply for the jobs. Send your resume to me, if you like, and I will try as much as humanly possible to get you in the door steps. So far, I have help three as interns and five permanent placement in business sector. Members who are abroard, are also welcome cause my firm can work on for H1-B.

So please, as long as  I'm NOT najis, fitnah maker, devilish american jew or some stupid idiot, you guys are more than welcome to submit your resume.