Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ali

Introduce yourself here.

Rate this topic

:D :P

and...?

MalekAlAshtar

loooool......is that all you can say??? huh?

now now now..

lets not get argumentative here... - i am sure the admins won't like that.... :P

MalekAlAshtar

i reckon the admins wanna ban yah for the useless posts ;)

:D :P

and...?

MalekAlAshtar

loooool......is that all you can say??? huh?

now now now..

lets not get argumentative here... - i am sure the admins won't like that.... :P

MalekAlAshtar

i reckon the admins wanna ban yah for the useless posts ;)

yeh.. ur useless yourself...

:P

MalekAlAshtar

(bismillah)

(salam)

My name is IndianLover( i don't really want to say my real name sorry, :P ) Im 16 yrs old born in Kuwait May 19,1987, came to Canada in 1992 of September. I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm orignally from Kuwait City, Kuwait.

MSG to Ali.

I know im not that religious, but ppl make mistakes and i think u should forgive them as Allah (god) forgives ppl. If u know wut i mean (SEan Paul.) Well i kinda noticed that u hated me sinces I 1st regersitered in this ShiaChat of urs. It's really nice I really appericate it and it really makes ppl feel free and know more about there religion and so on...

Thank You .!

(bismillah)

(salam)

Name --- First : Abdulrahman

Last : Cherri ( In french ), Sherri ( in english ), Shirri ( in Arabic ).

Nationality : American

Origin : Lebanese

Current Location : Ma room !!!!! ( Kuwait )

Hobbies : Readin ( about islam ) , Baskeball, hmm....can't think of anythin else.

Height : 5 feet 9 inches ( for those in america and BRITAIN )....174 cm's for those in the other countries.

Job : Too Young to have one :P

Best sites : www.Shiachat.com, www.sistani.org, Paltalk ( not a site though ), www.Zuzu.com ( dunno if that exists ), alot more, but i can't remember them....Go find them urselves :P .

Best Friends : ZuZu...The others are all equal.

Favourate Sayings : hmm.....well, All the Prophets And Imams sayings, Allahuma Sali Ala muhammad wa aali muhammad wa ajel farajahum wala'an aada2ihem, Ya Ali Madad - Ya Mahdi Sanad , Allahuma sali ala Fatima wa abiha - wa ba3liha wa baniha - walsir al mustawda3i feeha, and alot more.....

hmm....wut can i think about.....

Current mood : BORED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

tht explains :D

enoguh for now.....

(salam)

Best sites : www.Shiachat.com, www.sistani.org, Paltalk ( not a site though ), www.Zuzu.com ( dunno if that exists ), alot more, but i can't remember them....Go find them urselves :P .

another Addict of Paltalk....lol :P

Assalamo Alaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Hello everyone!

My turn... :)

Im new here and this introduction thing is real cool. Im having the same dilemma as others have. There are so many young people here and i hope im not the oldest. hehehehe.. By the way, Im from Manila, Philippines (Duh! where is that?) Its near china, taiwan, yes... and Im Muslim..sunni but im intrested in Shia thats why i joined here, hoping that somehow would widen my knowledge. Im working already. What else? Oh yeah, I hope you dont mind me not telling my age bcoz im really old. wayyyy toooo oldddd... I have a cane. hehehehehe.. Enough about me.

Keep up the good work...

May Allah Bless us all.

Brother Zareen, Assalamu Alaykum

That was fast! and im so glad that ur also from ASEAN. :) and now that im already aware that ur old too. hahahaha, i feel kinda comfy now. I hope i can really learn a lot from this site. InshaAllah... So brother, thanks and i guess... See ya around..

Brother Zareen, Assalamu Alaykum

That was fast! and im so glad that ur also from ASEAN. :) and now that im already aware that ur old too. hahahaha, i feel kinda comfy now. I hope i can really learn a lot from this site. InshaAllah... So brother, thanks and i guess... See ya around..

hehe

I am Sister, is 28 old? :( well..maybe :D

Best sites : www.Shiachat.com, www.sistani.org, Paltalk ( not a site though ), www.Zuzu.com ( dunno if that exists ), alot more, but i can't remember them....Go find them urselves  :P .

another Addict of Paltalk....lol :P

(bismillah)

(salam)

LooooooooL :D

Neva knew u were that cleva :P :P

(salam)

Edited by Imami_ali

Asalaam alaikum all you bruddas and sistas

I’m fresh to this site, and id just like to say how extremely, flabbergastingly, ludicrously..….good this site is. I am wondering how I haven’t come across this site b4 and why. I’m literally kicking myself over it…nah

About me: My name is Nadir, I am 19, male, and a student.

I live in England, my origin lies in pakistan .

Interesting characters here I might add…very peculiar. :blink:

(salam)

~ Assalaam O Alaikum ~

Hey ppl.. i just thought id introduce myself, even though ive posted about 40 odd posts :P

I dont really give my name out on the net, not to strangers anyways... Ppl call me Mahnoor but id like to known as Noor. Im 21 yrs old from the UK.

A friend of mine gave me this sites add, cos im interested in Shiaism. UmMm.. personal opinion about this site... Its a good site, but personally feel there are some downfalls to it. I dont think id ever post a 'serious' post on this forum. I think id probably have hundreds of ppl attacking me!! ~ sigh ~

Anyways... keep up the good work Admins and Mods...

~ Allah Hafiz ~

~ Assalaam O Alaikum ~

Hey ppl.. i just thought id introduce myself, even though ive posted about 40 odd posts :P

I dont really give my name out on the net, not to strangers anyways... Ppl call me Mahnoor but id like to known as Noor. Im 21 yrs old from the UK.

A friend of mine gave me this sites add, cos im interested in Shiaism. UmMm.. personal opinion about this site... Its a good site, but personally feel there are some downfalls to it. I dont think id ever post a 'serious' post on this forum. I think id probably have hundreds of ppl attacking me!! ~ sigh ~

~ Allah Hafiz ~

Awww.. Welcome nooooor !!!

And dooo post serious posts !!! I wont attack u..promise :shaytan:

Besides..this forum needs serious posts.. so pls do. :D

~ Assalaam O Alaikum ~

~ Assalaam O Alaikum ~

Hey ppl.. i just thought id introduce myself, even though ive posted about 40 odd posts  :P

A friend of mine gave me this sites add, cos im interested in Shiaism.  UmMm.. personal opinion about this site... Its a good site, but personally feel there are some downfalls to it. I dont think id ever post a 'serious' post on this forum.  I think id probably have hundreds of ppl attacking me!! ~ sigh ~

~ Allah Hafiz ~

Awww.. Welcome nooooor !!!

And dooo post serious posts !!! I wont attack u..promise :shaytan:

Besides..this forum needs serious posts.. so pls do. :D

HmMm.. Ill think about it... but at the moment its a NO NO ... some of the ppl here cant debate without being rude. I dont wanna participate in all that, and i would personally be offended if i posted something and other members turned it in to some 'war'

I cant wait for the chat room to open though. As soon as chat room opens i aint gonna post here. Id rather discuss things there with my online friends.

~ Allah Hafiz ~

(bismillah)

hi every body how are you? i hope that every body are good

i just want to introduce myself.

Manar

iam 19

from KSA ( king dom of Saudia Arabia)

iam studing Nursing

i like travelling& swimming and by the way this the second time which i writ in this site.

all the best 4 all of you

fee aman Allah

(bismillah)

hi every body how are you? i hope that every body are good

i just want to introduce myself.

Manar

iam 19

from KSA ( king dom of Saudia Arabia)

iam studing Nursing

i like travelling& swimming and by the way  this the second time which i writ in this site.

all the best 4 all of you

fee aman Allah

Salamun Alaykum

Hi Sis Manar...(cool we're same age!) Nice to meet you.

Hope you enjoy your stay here at Shiachat.

My name is Sarah (I got a very long name so call me Sarah). Hailed from Singapore...a Business student..

See you around

Wassalam, Sarah

Edited by sarah786

(bismillah) :Hijabi: salam alaykum hi i am amani a new muslim i like to say hi. and hope tomeet more sisters inshallah!

:Hijabi:

(salam)

Hi sis Amani...(at first I thought it is Armani)

:) Nice knowing you..

Wassalam, Sarah