Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

Ghazanfar Taunsvi got beat up...

Rate this topic

A companion of prophet Mohammad (s.a.w.s) said to him "Oh messenger of Allah, I love thee" the prophet replied "then be ready to face hardships" then the person said "Oh messenger Allah, I love Imam Ali (as)" the prophet then said to him "Be ready to be offended, beaten and even killed".

When I see people being beaten (like ghazanfar abbas) or those being brutally murdered (like taqi-ud-deen hyder) because they stood fast for testimony of walayah of Imam Ali (a.s.), I recall the above tradition.

However, the only difference is that earlier the likes of Meesum (ra) were tortured by sunnis and now this job is being undertaken by people who call themselves shia. And why shouldn't they undertake this duty? after all unity means helping one another...

If these people did beat up ghazanfar abbas because he claimed that one who does not testify of wilayah of Ali (as) in salat is harami, thus implying that most of shia clergy are. Then why don't these people beat up sunnis who openly say so? Why does the instinct for unity arise for those who openly call shia mushrik & kafir? why? No guts? or a risk to the dream of attaining more power?

If you wish to defeat a person, beat him intellectually but when you fail to do so don't get physical because then you will only end up being yet another umar bin al khattab.

When I see people being beaten (like ghazanfar abbas) or those being brutally murdered (like taqi-ud-deen hyder) because they stood fast for testimony of walayah of Imam Ali (a.s.), I recall the above tradition.

With all due respect, go and first confirm from the person himself whether he was beaten up or was it a publicity stunt and once you know the answer then make such posts. The reality is far from what has been stated on here by many. People should stop falling prey to publicity stunts.

And I did not know that labelling people harami was a trait taught by our Ahlul Bayt [as] maybe you can provide traditions which say that it is okay for the followers of Ali [as] to call others haramis.

Edited by A follower

(bismillah) (salam)

Very recently (may be couple of years) this group is getting fame. What they are trying to say is that all shias should recite shahada of Amir al Momineen (as) during Tashahud. Our ulema were replying to them that we are the ones who actually pray and it is upto us that we follow our Marjaa or follow your directions. If you want to recite the third shahada, then you are welcome to do that in your prayers. The problem is this that these guys don’t pray. And that makes them irritated. Because our ulema are refuting their claim by asking them to pray first and then claim anything about salaat.

I am from Karachi (Rizvia Society), lived there for 17 some years before moving to other part of the town. Karachi is in my blood and all these Laloo party etc, grew up with me studying in the same school. (Habib Public or Ghulaman e Abbas). Karachi guys will recognize these names. Mohammad Hussain Dhakku, Taunsvi, Syed Ali Sharf ud din Moosvi are not new to our society. Last year there was an incident on the Aashura day in the outskirts of Najaf e Ashraf where about 250 people died along with their leader “Abu Zehra”, and thousands were captured. This event made resonance for some months. Abu Zehra (LA) declared himself as Imam e Zamana, Naooz billah. During the Saddam Regeime, he had support from the government. There was another person by the name “Ayatullah Khalisi” in the early sixties who had relations with Saddam (LA) etc and House of Saud (LA). Khalisi was the leader of prayers etc and during his time the third shahada in Azaan was not recited.

Ashas was the person who was with Maula Ali (as) but because Maula used to question him strictly about his deeds, he became friends with Muawiya (LA) and eventually planned the whole episode of Imam Ali’s (as) Shahadat. Jaffar Al Kazzab is another example from our history, although Imam Sadiq (as) excused him eventually.

One day we will see, inshaAlalh JJ, that these groups will grow in power and strength, because that is the one of the sign of times before Zahoor e Imam e Zamana (as).

We should just pray that Allah JJ keep us intact under the banner of our Marjaas.

Iltemaas e dua

Who Mr Taunsvi claims to love or to hate is irrelevant.

The guy comes out and deliberately contradicts the marjaiyyat on a FIQH matter, and the funniest thing is that the tashahhud he is arguing about shouldn't even matter to him because the last time I was present at his ashra (quite a few years ago), he never opened the prayer mat during the 12 days he was there.

Thanks for exposing the true face of such self claimed malangs

Fitnah fitnah and more fitnah.

ISI (intelligence) must be pleased with his work.

So true.. not only the agency that you mentioned.. but their masters must be even more merrier..

Asalaamalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakato Hu,

From what I have read about Ghazamfar Abbas Tonsvi, he seems to be a perfect Molaee as he never speaks of anything, which is his own creation and shias are the only sect among muslims who have Wilayat of Ali Ibne Abi Talib a.s. and if we are not getting jannat on the basis of our belief in wilaya than the wahabis would have been in Jannat as they are more serious towards salaat, saum, zakat, jihad, etc.

My question is, Did he say that salat is not wajib. He, not reciting it is a different issue. He will face a penalty for it if he does so but you cannot say that he is wrong on that basis.

Hadeeth al Qudsee:

Allah swt says I swear upon my Izzat wa Jalaal, that if a sincere and faithful follower of Ali a.s. fails to obey My command, (which I ascribe unto him), I will still offer him a place in Jannah (Paradise) - And I, again, swear upon my Izzat wa Jalaal, that if an enemy of Ali A.S. has thoroughly carried out his duties towards Me, I will still direct him to the fires of hell. AlMunaqib AlKhaurzami, pp. 227

YA ALI MADAD

Asak

Mola Ali a.s. said in a sermon, ‘O people! All ‘Fitna’ (anarchy) emanates from following one’s ‘satanic desires’ as well as following those innovations which are totally against the Book of Allah swt and while nominating ‘some’ as their ‘peers’ (masters) over their affairs. Thus if ‘Unjust’ would be delivered in its pure form it would not surpass the wisdom of the wise ones and disagreements would not emerge if ‘Just’ is not made ambiguous. However, in reality, some ‘Unjust’ aspects are so cleverly mixed with the ‘Just’ matters, and presented to people, under these conditions, Satan takes over his followers, but only those who fear Allah swt are able to embrace ‘The Just’.

The worst enemies of Allah swt are of two kinds, one is that whose affairs are only left onto him (without offering any guidance), thus he has become adorer of his own ‘innovative practices’ and develops an obsession for ‘Salat and Saum, thus he becomes a source of ‘Fitna’ (trouble) for his followers. Whoever accepts him (as a guide), in fact, drifts away from the true path and ends up in the wilderness. He is misleading people in his life as well after his death……

Usool-e-Kafi, vol, 1, chapter 20.

In the above bolded verse, it clearly states that All Fitna starts from "satanic desires" and/or innovations which are against Quran.

Is a believer or a preacher of Ali an wali Allah as a wajib, a fitna. If you think so then you definately are not a shia and you are what the Moulana said and you know what the above qutba fits you all who are against Ali an wali Allah because not saying it as wajib is being against it?

Ya Ali MADAD

Ehtejaj-e-Tibrisi Page 230 Volume 1 and Page 176 Volume 1 (Page 173 or 174 in some editions)

Tradition of Imam Jaffer-e-Sadiq (as) : "From among you, who ever and where ever one says La ila ha illallah - Mohammadun Rasool Allah, one should also say "Ali (as) is Amirul Momineen and wali Allah" .

Imam Ali Raza (as) : "Allah said that He will not accept anyones acts of worship (Amal) unless he accepts and stands witness to Ali (as)'s Wilayat just like he accepts the Risalat of Mohammed (pbuh & hp)."

According to a well source tradition when our Holy Prophet (pbuh&hp) instructed "Habshis, Qabtis, Ajmis and Arabs to say Kalma-e-Shahadat , he also instructed them to accept and say Ali (as) is Ameerul Momineen and is "Wali -ul- Amr" after me.

Biharul Anwar (Volume 9 page 333 )

Imam Jaffer-e- Sadiq (as) through ibn Abbas; "In Sura Tauba the word Adhan means Ali ibn Abi Talib (as)."

Surah Fatir - Aya # 10 In the above ayat of Quran the word used is "Al Kalam Al Tayyab" which is in plural form and in Arabic the plural form like this is only only used for Three or more. So the usage of "Al Kalam Al Tayyab" or the The Purified (3 or More) Kalmas clearly indicates that the Kalma which reaches and is accepted by God Almighty consists of Three or more Kalam.

Imam (as) said "Al Kalam Al Tayyab means the act of momin whereby he recites La illaha illallah - Mohammedun Rasool Allah and Ali un Wali ullah"

Ayatullah Abdul Nabi Iraqi writes in his Book "Al Taleen" Page 155 : Hazrat Salman Farsi in the presence of our Holy Prophet (pbuh&hp) always used Ali un Wali Ullah in Azaan"

Shaikh As Suduq in his Book "At Tauheed" page 228 writes a Tradition of Moula Ali ibn Abi Talib Ameerul Momineen (as) : "No Doubt, there is an Angel of God Almighty who's one wing spreads over the East and the other one spreads over the West , at the time of Salat says Azaan and in his Azaan the Angel says, 'I conform that there is no God but Allah, Mohammed (pbuh&hp) is the master of all prophets and his "Wasih" (Ali ibn Abi Talib (as)) is the master of all "Wasiyeen".

Our Holy Prophet (pbuh&hp) said : "Who ever is happy to go to Hell (Jahannam) should refuse the Wilayat-e- Ali Ibn Abi Talib."

Biharul Anwar (Volume 9 page 320)

Finally a Tradition of the Holy Prophet (pbuh&hp)

"Who ever refuses to accept the right (Haq) of Ali (as) is surely one of the three :

1) Munafiq

2) Born as a result of Zina by his/her Parents

3) His/Her mother concieved when she was having her periods

Kokab Durri : Page 285

Imam Jawad a.s said: “The one who lends an ear to a speaker (khateeb), he has worshipped. So if the speaker is from Allah's side and speaks the word of AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì and Ahle Bait(A.S) then he has adorned Allah(SWT) and Us(A.S). And if the speaker is speaking from the tongue of Satan then he and his listeners have worshiped Satan."

Ya Ali Madad

Moula This Is not shia chat, this looks wahabi chat, my goodness.

Can someone with a love for the ahel-e-bait (pbut) please tell me why people are against the recitation of Moula Ali (as)'s name in the tashahud?

Because the Masoomeen (as) after Imam Ali(as) never recited the 3rd shahadat in Namaz whenever they led momineens in Prayers

Second thing .. it does not suit a Malang of Ali(as) to abstain himself/herself from the prayers of Allah(swt).. an act which Imam Ali(as) considered as the most important duty of his... When Ali(as) was master of monothiest.. how can his malangs be not a practising monothiests ???

asak

Shabib jaisi, prove that through quran or read my post.

Ya Ali Madad

Brother, Why should we read your post. I have read the whole of Tauzeeh and I havent found it. My marjaa is my Rahnuma, not your post.

If we all start acting according to your posts, we will be nowhere. Your previous notes on the taqleed tread were not appropriate according to shia Ithna Ashari theology and I also see the same kind of explanation here.

One of your line of thinkers got scared and ran to Islamabad or somewhere from Karachi. I am talking about syed ali sharf u din moosvi. Are you one of them?

Haq Ali Maula (as)

Asak

Mola Ali a.s. said in a sermon, ‘O people! All ‘Fitna’ (anarchy) emanates from following one’s ‘satanic desires’ as well as following those innovations which are totally against the Book of Allah swt and while nominating ‘some’ as their ‘peers’ (masters) over their affairs. Thus if ‘Unjust’ would be delivered in its pure form it would not surpass the wisdom of the wise ones and disagreements would not emerge if ‘Just’ is not made ambiguous. However, in reality, some ‘Unjust’ aspects are so cleverly mixed with the ‘Just’ matters, and presented to people, under these conditions, Satan takes over his followers, but only those who fear Allah swt are able to embrace ‘The Just’.

The worst enemies of Allah swt are of two kinds, one is that whose affairs are only left onto him (without offering any guidance), thus he has become adorer of his own ‘innovative practices’ and develops an obsession for ‘Salat and Saum, thus he becomes a source of ‘Fitna’ (trouble) for his followers. Whoever accepts him (as a guide), in fact, drifts away from the true path and ends up in the wilderness. He is misleading people in his life as well after his death……

Usool-e-Kafi, vol, 1, chapter 20.

In the above bolded verse, it clearly states that All Fitna starts from "satanic desires" and/or innovations which are against Quran.

Is a believer or a preacher of Ali an wali Allah as a wajib, a fitna. If you think so then you definately are not a shia and you are what the Moulana said and you know what the above qutba fits you all who are against Ali an wali Allah because not saying it as wajib is being against it?

Ya Ali MADAD

Ehtejaj-e-Tibrisi Page 230 Volume 1 and Page 176 Volume 1 (Page 173 or 174 in some editions)

Tradition of Imam Jaffer-e-Sadiq (as) : "From among you, who ever and where ever one says La ila ha illallah - Mohammadun Rasool Allah, one should also say "Ali (as) is Amirul Momineen and wali Allah" .

Imam Ali Raza (as) : "Allah said that He will not accept anyones acts of worship (Amal) unless he accepts and stands witness to Ali (as)'s Wilayat just like he accepts the Risalat of Mohammed (pbuh & hp)."

According to a well source tradition when our Holy Prophet (pbuh&hp) instructed "Habshis, Qabtis, Ajmis and Arabs to say Kalma-e-Shahadat , he also instructed them to accept and say Ali (as) is Ameerul Momineen and is "Wali -ul- Amr" after me.

Biharul Anwar (Volume 9 page 333 )

Imam Jaffer-e- Sadiq (as) through ibn Abbas; "In Sura Tauba the word Adhan means Ali ibn Abi Talib (as)."

Surah Fatir - Aya # 10 In the above ayat of Quran the word used is "Al Kalam Al Tayyab" which is in plural form and in Arabic the plural form like this is only only used for Three or more. So the usage of "Al Kalam Al Tayyab" or the The Purified (3 or More) Kalmas clearly indicates that the Kalma which reaches and is accepted by God Almighty consists of Three or more Kalam.

Imam (as) said "Al Kalam Al Tayyab means the act of momin whereby he recites La illaha illallah - Mohammedun Rasool Allah and Ali un Wali ullah"

Ayatullah Abdul Nabi Iraqi writes in his Book "Al Taleen" Page 155 : Hazrat Salman Farsi in the presence of our Holy Prophet (pbuh&hp) always used Ali un Wali Ullah in Azaan"

Shaikh As Suduq in his Book "At Tauheed" page 228 writes a Tradition of Moula Ali ibn Abi Talib Ameerul Momineen (as) : "No Doubt, there is an Angel of God Almighty who's one wing spreads over the East and the other one spreads over the West , at the time of Salat says Azaan and in his Azaan the Angel says, 'I conform that there is no God but Allah, Mohammed (pbuh&hp) is the master of all prophets and his "Wasih" (Ali ibn Abi Talib (as)) is the master of all "Wasiyeen".

Our Holy Prophet (pbuh&hp) said : "Who ever is happy to go to Hell (Jahannam) should refuse the Wilayat-e- Ali Ibn Abi Talib."

Biharul Anwar (Volume 9 page 320)

Finally a Tradition of the Holy Prophet (pbuh&hp)

"Who ever refuses to accept the right (Haq) of Ali (as) is surely one of the three :

1) Munafiq

2) Born as a result of Zina by his/her Parents

3) His/Her mother concieved when she was having her periods

Kokab Durri : Page 285

Imam Jawad a.s said: “The one who lends an ear to a speaker (khateeb), he has worshipped. So if the speaker is from Allah's side and speaks the word of AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì and Ahle Bait(A.S) then he has adorned Allah(SWT) and Us(A.S). And if the speaker is speaking from the tongue of Satan then he and his listeners have worshiped Satan."

Ya Ali Madad

Hey members/participants. From all of the above, do any one of you relate anything about reciting the shahada of Maula Ali (as) in tashahud.

I am unable to find any reference to the topic. The above post is very general and can be applied in millions of circumstances.

Somehow people are getting mixed up with the third shahadat issue and reciting "shahadat of Maula Ali (as) during tashahud of salaat".

Without third shahadat, no one will be able to cross siraat e mustaqeem. There is no question about it as per shia theology.

But there is no reference in any book that "shahadat of Maula Ali (AS)during tashahud of salaat" is even mubah. It would baatil the namaaz.

Why dont you write to Agha Sistani or Agha Khamenii for your clarification. Atleast it is not written in Tauzeeh which is the best source for understanding the shia juriprudence.

Edited by Toronto110

Because the Masoomeen (as) after Imam Ali(as) never recited the 3rd shahadat in Namaz whenever they led momineens in Prayers

Second thing .. it does not suit a Malang of Ali(as) to abstain himself/herself from the prayers of Allah(swt).. an act which Imam Ali(as) considered as the most important duty of his... When Ali(as) was master of monothiest.. how can his malangs be not a practising monothiests ???

Moula Baquir (as), Moula Jaffer Ias), Moula Raza (as) have all recited Moula (as)'s name in tashahud!

Imam Jaffar As Sadiq ( as ) says “ Thus when ever one says La ilaha illalla and Mohammedan Rasool Allah, he must immediately say Ali is Ameer ul Momineen Wali Ullah “

This is Moula Jaffar (as) himself saying it! And here's proof that he recited it in namaz:

Bihar ul Anwar Volume 84 - Tradition ( Hadith ) of Imam Jaffar As Sadiq

Imam Jaffar As Sadiq used to recite the Tashahud of his Namaz like this

“ Ash Hado Annaka Ne’amar rab wa ash hado Annaka Mohammedan Ne’amar Rasool wa ash hado Annaka Ali ibn-e-Abi Talib Ne’amal Moula “

***************Please use logic, on ghadir Rasool (pbuh) said today my religion is complete! In tashahud you are giving your testimony to follow Allah (swt), Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), and that whom HAS COMPLETED THE RELIGION!!!! (Al Youma Akmalto Lakum Deenakum)!!! Without a willing testimonial by muslims that Imam Ali (as) is the waliyah then they are not following islam.

Moula Baquir (as), Moula Jaffer Ias), Moula Raza (as) have all recited Moula (as)'s name in tashahud!

Imam Jaffar As Sadiq ( as ) says “ Thus when ever one says La ilaha illalla and Mohammedan Rasool Allah, he must immediately say Ali is Ameer ul Momineen Wali Ullah “

This is Moula Jaffar (as) himself saying it! And here's proof that he recited it in namaz:

“ Ash Hado Annaka Ne’amar rab wa ash hado Annaka Mohammedan Ne’amar Rasool wa ash hado Annaka Ali ibn-e-Abi Talib Ne’amal Moula “

Brother, May Allah JJ bless you.

Where is the proof?

From your above post, it is evident that we all should say "La ilaha illalla and Mohammedan Rasool Allah, Ali un Wali Ullah wa wasi o rasool Allah wa khalifah bila fasl".

But from the hadith you are quoting, it does not prove that Maula Imam Jaffar Al Sadiq (as) asked us to recite that in "tashahud of Namaaz".

By the way, do you pray? If not then start praying.

Once you do that then tell us what we should do.

Remember, Imam Jaffar Al Sadiq (as) is quoted in the same book which you are quoting that

any one who think that salaat is inferior will not be able to smell the fragrance of Jannah. (

***************Please use logic, on ghadir Rasool (pbuh) said today my religion is complete! In tashahud you are giving your testimony to follow Allah (swt), Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), and that whom HAS COMPLETED THE RELIGION!!!! (Al Youma Akmalto Lakum Deenakum)!!! Without a willing testimonial by muslims that Imam Ali (as) is the waliyah then they are not following islam.

Hey buddy,

Now you are talking about logic.

There is no one in the whole world who can use better logic than our Marjaas.

Not atleast Dhakku or Taunsvi.

Proofs please...

Imam Sadiq's (as) statement does not prove that he recited it in Tashahud..

I want clear proofs showing that Masoomeen(as) recited Tashahud in their prayers.. and the Hadith should be presented with Isnads.. because even if such Hadith exists weak chain of narrators would deem it ineligible to be considered.

Proofs please...

I want clear proofs showing that Masoomeen(as) recited Tashahud in their prayers.. and the Hadith should be presented with Isnads.. because even if such Hadith exists weak chain of narrators would deem it ineligible to be considered.

I second

Proofs please...

bihar-ul-anwar

bihar-ul-anwar

What page, which hadeeth, chain of narrators. so that we can check.

Please dont give references from bihar edited by Taunsvi and party.

I challenge you all there is no hadith of any Imam (as) "reciting third shahada during Tashahud"

It is a challenge, remember.

Dont shy away. (reference like you would give in the publication journal like below

Schwebach. R.G., J.P. Olienyk, J.K. Zumwalt, “The Impact of Financial Crises on

International Diversification,” Global Finance Journal, 13 June 2002, pp. 147-161.)

Remember, it is a challenge.

Edited by Toronto110

^^^

Just to add to it brothers/sisters...

All of our living maraje and senior scholars from all hawzas.. are very clear on this issue..

Right from Ayat Seestani to Ayt Khameini to Ayt Fadhlallah to Ayt Naser Makaram and others have explicitly said that the Namaz stands Batil if 3rd shahadat is recited in the Tashahud.

Even other senior scholars are very clear on this.

What do ppl think, that these scholars have ignored this hadith (if it exists and with proper isnads).. and allowed momineens to do Bidah in Namaz ??

Edited by shabib_jaisi

Can someone with a love for the ahel-e-bait (pbut) please tell me why people are against the recitation of Moula Ali (as)'s name in the tashahud?

Can someone for the love of the Ahlul Bayt [as] find me a narration from the Imam [as] that shows that they testified to the Wilayat of Imam Ali [as] in Tashahud?

Here are all the traditions, now go find me your proof to counter these:

What the Ma'soomeen [a] have asked their Shi'a to recite during Tashahhud:

From Tahdheeb al Ahkaam, by Sheikh Mufeed

(Volume 2, Bab 8 - Bab Kayfiyyatis Salaat wa Sifatiha)

Page 92:

(344) 112

ÇáÍÓíä Èä ÓÚíÏ Úä ÕÝæÇä ÞÇá: ÍÏËäÇ ÚÈÏÇááå Èä ÈßíÑ Úä ÚÈÏÇáãáß Èä ÚãÑæ ÇáÇÍæá Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏÇááå Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÞÇá: ÇáÊÔåÏ Ýí ÇáÑßÚÊíä ÇáÇæáííä (ÇáÍãÏ ááå ÃÔåÏ Ãä áÇ Åáå ÅáÇ Çááå æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå æÇÔåÏ Ãä ãÍãÏÇ ÚÈÏå æÑÓæáå Çááåã Õá Úáì ãÍãÏ æÂá ãÍãÏ æÊÞÈá ÔÝÇÚÊå Ýí ÇãÊå æÇÑÝÚ ÏÑÌÊå).ÞÇá ãÍãÏ Èä ÇáÍÓä: ÇáÊÓáíã Ýí ÇáÕáÇÉ Úáì ÃÑÈÚÉ ÃÖÑÈ ÅÐÇ ßÇä ÇáÑÌá ÅãÇãÇ íÓáã ÊÓáíãÉ æÇÍÏÉ¡ æÅä ßÇä ãÃãæãÇ æáã íßä Úä ÔãÇáå ÃÍÏ íÓáã æÇÍÏÉ ÃíÖÇ¡ æÅä ßÇä Úä ÔãÇáå ÅäÓÇä íÓáã ÊÓáíãÊíä¡ æÅä ßÇä ãäÝÑÏÇ íÓáã ÊÓáíãÉ æÇÍÏÉ¡ íÏá Úáì Ðáß ãÇ ÑæÇå:

Page 99

(373) 141

ÇáÍÓíä Èä ÓÚíÏ Úä ÇáäÖÑ Èä ÓæíÏ Úä ÒÑÚÉ Úä ÃÈí ÈÕíÑ Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏÇááå Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÞÇá: ÅÐÇ ÌáÓÊ Ýí ÇáÑßÚÉ ÇáËÇäíÉ ÝÞá: " ÈÓã Çááå æÈÇááå æÇáÍãÏ ááå æÎíÑ ÇáÇÓãÇÁ ááå ÃÔåÏ Ãä áÇ Åáå ÅáÇ Çááå æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå æÃÔåÏ Ãä ãÍãÏÇ ÚÈÏå æÑÓæáå ÇÑÓáå ÈÇáÍÞ ÈÔíÑÇ æäÐíÑÇ Èíä íÏí ÇáÓÇÚÉ ÃÔåÏ Çäß äÚã ÇáÑÈ æÇä ãÍãÏÇ äÚã ÇáÑÓæá Çááåã Õá Úáì ãÍãÏ æÂá ãÍãÏ æÊÞÈá ÔÝÇÚÊå Ýí ÃãÊå æÇÑÝÚ ÏÑÌÊå " Ëã ÊÍãÏ Çááå ãÑÊíä Ãæ ËáÇËÇ Ëã ÊÞæã ÝÇÐÇ ÌáÓÊ Ýí ÇáÑÇÈÚÉ ÞáÊ:

" ÈÓã Çááå æÈÇááå æÇáÍãÏ ááå æÎíÑ ÇáÇÓãÇÁ ááå ÃÔåÏ Ãä áÇ Åáå ÅáÇ Çááå æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå æÃÔåÏ Ãä ãÍãÏÇ ÚÈÏå æÑÓæáå ÃÑÓáå ÈÇáÍÞ ÈÔíÑÇ æäÐíÑÇ Èíä íÏí ÇáÓÇÚÉ ÇÔåÏ Çäß äÚã ÇáÑÈ æÇä ãÍãÏÇ äÚã ÇáÑÓæá ÇáÊÍíÇÊ ááå æÇáÕáæÇÊ ÇáØÇåÑÇÊ ÇáØíÈÇÊ ÇáÒÇßíÇÊ ÇáÛÇÏíÇÊ ÇáÑÇíÍÇÊ ÇáÓÇÈÛÇÊ ÇáäÇÚãÇÊ ááå ãÇ ØÇÈ æÒßÇ æØåÑ æÎáÕ æÕÝÇ Ýááå¡ æÃÔåÏ Ãä áÇ Åáå ÅáÇ Çááå æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå¡ æÃÔåÏ Ãä ãÍãÏÇ ÚÈÏå æÑÓæáå ÃÑÓáå ÈÇáÍÞ ÈÔíÑÇ æäÐíÑÇ Èíä íÏí ÇáÓÇÚÉ ÃÔåÏ Ãä ÑÈí äÚã ÇáÑÈ æÇä ãÍãÏÇ äÚã ÇáÑÓæá æÇÔåÏ Ãä ÇáÓÇÚÉ ÂÊíÉ áÇ ÑíÈ ÝíåÇ æÇä Çááå íÈÚË ãä Ýí ÇáÞÈæÑ ÇáÍãÏ ááå ÇáÐí åÏÇäÇ áåÐÇ æãÇ ßäÇ áäåÊÏí áæáÇ Åä åÏÇäÇ Çááå ÇáÍãÏ ááå ÑÈ ÇáÚÇáãíä¡ Çááåã Õá Úáì ãÍãÏ æÂá ãÍãÏ¡ æÈÇÑß Úáì ãÍãÏ æÂá ãÍãÏ¡ æÓáã Úáì ãÍãÏ æÂá ãÍãÏ¡ æÊÑÍã Úáì ãÍãÏ æÚáì Âá ãÍãÏ ßãÇ ÕáíÊ æÈÇÑßÊ æÊÑÍãÊ Úáì ÇÈÑÇåíã æÚáì Âá ÇÈÑÇåíã Åäß ÍãíÏ ãÌíÏ¡ Çááåã Õá Úáì ãÍãÏ æÚáì Âá ãÍãÏ æÇÛÝÑ áäÇ æáÇÎæÇääÇ ÇáÐíä ÓÈÞæäÇ ÈÇáÇíãÇä æáÇ ÊÌÚá Ýí ÞáæÈäÇ ÛáÇ ááÐíä ÂãäæÇ ÑÈäÇ Çäß ÑÄÝ ÑÍíã¡ Çááåã Õá Úáì ãÍãÏ æÂá ãÍãÏ æÇãää Úáí ÈÇáÌäÉ æÚÇÝäí ãä ÇáäÇÑ¡ Çááåã Õá Úáì ãÍãÏ æÂá ãÍãÏ æÇÛÝÑ ááãÄãäíä æÇáãÄãäÇÊ æáãä ÏÎá ÈíÊí ãÄãäÇ æááãÄãäíä æÇáãÄãäÇÊ æáÇ ÊÒÏ ÇáÙÇáãíä ÅáÇ ÊÈÇÑÇ " Ëã Þá " ÇáÓáÇã Úáíß ÇíåÇ ÇáäÈí æÑÍãÉ Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå ÇáÓáÇã Úáì ÇäÈíÇÁ Çááå æÑÓáå ÇáÓáÇã Úáì ÌÈÑÆíá æãíßÇÆíá æÇáãáÇÆßÉ ÇáãÞÑÈíä ÇáÓáÇã Úáì ãÍãÏ Èä ÚÈÏÇááå ÎÇÊã ÇáäÈííä áÇ äÈí ÈÚÏå æÇáÓáÇã ÚáíäÇ æÚáì ÚÈÇÏ Çááå ÇáÕÇáÍíä ".Ëã ÊÓáã æÃÏäì ãÇ íÌÒí ãä ÇáÊÔåÏ ÇáÔåÇÏÊÇä íÏá Úáì Ðáß ãÇ ÑæÇå:

Page 101:

(375) 143

ãÍãÏ Èä íÚÞæÈ Úä ãÍãÏ Èä íÍíì Úä ÇáÍÌÇá Úä ËÚáÈÉ ÇÈä ãíãæä Úä íÍíì Èä ØáÍÉ Úä ÓæÑÉ Èä ßáíÈ ÞÇá: ÓÃáÊ ÃÈÇ ÌÚÝÑ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã Úä ÇÏäì ãÇ íÌÒí ãä ÇáÊÔåÏ¿ ÞÇá: ÇáÔåÇÏÊÇä.

Page 101:

(378) 146

ÝÃãÇ ãÇ ÑæÇå ãÍãÏ Èä íÚÞæÈ Úä ãÍãÏ Èä íÍíì Úä ÃÍãÏ ÇÈä ãÍãÏ Úä ÇáÍÓíä Èä ÓÚíÏ Úä ÚËãÇä Èä ÚíÓì Úä ãäÕæÑ Èä ÍÇÒã Úä ÈßÑ Èä ÍÈíÈ ÞÇá: ÓÃáÊ ÃÈÇ ÌÚÝÑ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã Úä ÇáÊÔåÏ ÝÞÇá: áæ Çä ßãÇ íÞæáæä æÇÌÈÇ Úáì ÇáäÇÓ åáßæÇ ÅäãÇ ßÇä ÇáÞæã íÞæáæä ÃíÓÑ ãÇ íÚáãæä¡ ÅÐÇ ÍãÏÊ Çááå ÃÌÒÃß.ÝáíÓ ÈÏÇÝÚ Çä íßæä ÇáÔåÇÏÊÇä æÇÌÈÊíä æÅäãÇ íÏá Úáì Çä ãÇ ÒÇÏ ÚáíåãÇ áíÓ ÈæÇÌÈ áÇä ÇáÒíÇÏÉ Úáì ÇáÔåÇÏÊíä ÃíÖÇ ÊÓãì ÊÔåÏÇ¡ æÇáÐí íÈíä ãÇ ÐßÑäÇå:

From Kitab al Kafi, by Sheikh Ya'qoub Kulayni

(Volume 3, Bab at Tashahhud fi Rak'atain . . .)

Page 337

ãõÍóãøóÏõ Èúäõ íóÍúíóì Úóäú ÃóÍúãóÏó Èúäö ãõÍóãøóÏò Úóäö ÇáúÍóÌøóÇáö Úóäú ËóÚúáóÈóÉó Èúäö ãóíúãõæäò Úóäú íóÍúíóì Èúäö ØóáúÍóÉó Úóäú ÓóæúÑóÉó Èúäö ßõáóíúÈò ÞóÇáó ÓóÃóáúÊõ ÃóÈóÇ ÌóÚúÝóÑò (Ú) Úóäú ÃóÏúäóì ãóÇ íõÌúÒöÆõ ãöäó ÇáÊøóÔóåøõÏö ÝóÞóÇáó ÇáÔøóåóÇÏóÊóÇäö .

From Man La Yahdhuruhul Faqeeh, by Sheikh Sudooq

(Volume 1, Bab Wasafas Salaat min . . .)

Page 318

æÑæí Úä ÒÑÇÑÉ Ãäå ÞÇá: ÞÇá ÃÈæÌÚÝÑ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã: " ÇáÞäæÊ ßáå ÌåÇÑ ".

æÇáÞæá(3) Ýí ÞäæÊ ÇáÝÑíÖÉ Ýí ÇáÇíÇã ßáåÇ ÅáÇ Ýí ÇáÌãÚÉ " Çááåã Åäí ÃÓÃáß áí æáæÇáÏí æáæáÏì æáÇåá ÈíÊí æÅÎæÇäí ÇáãÄãäíä Ýíß ÇáíÞíä æÇáÚÝæ æÇáãÚÇÝÇÉ æ ÇáÑÍãÉ æÇáãÛÝÑÉ æÇáÚÇÝíÉ Ýí ÇáÏäíÇ æÇáÂÎÑÉ " ÝÅÐÇ ÝÑÛÊ ãä ÇáÞäæÊ ÝÑßÚ æÇÓÌÏ ÝÅÐÇ ÑÝÚÊ ÑÃÓß ãä ÇáÓÌÏÉ ÇáËÇäíÉ ÝÊÔåÏ æÞá: " ÈÓã Çááå æÈÇááå æÇáÍãÏ ááå æÇáÇÓãÇÁ ÇáÍÓäì ßáåÇ ááå¡ ÃÔåÏ Ãä áÇ Åáå ÅáÇ Çááå æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå¡ æÃÔåÏ Ãä ãÍãÏÇ ÚÈÏå æ ÑÓæáå¡ ÃÑÓáå ÈÇáÍÞ ÈÔíÑÇ æäÐíÑÇ Èíä íÏí ÇáÓÇÚÉ "(4) Ëã ÇäåÖ Åáì ÇáËÇáËÉ(5) æÞá

ÅÐÇ ÇÊßíÊ Úáì íÏíß ááÞíÇã: " ÈÍæá Çááå æÞæÊå ÃÞæã æÃÞÚÏ " æÞá ÝÇáÑßÚÊíä ÇáÇÎíÑÊíä ÅãÇãÇ ßäÊ Ãæ ÛíÑ ÅãÇã " ÓÈÍÇä Çááå æÇáÍãÏ ááå æáÇ Åáå ÅáÇ Çááå æÇááå ÃßÈÑ " ËáÇË ãÑÇÊ æÅä ÔÆÊ ÞÑÃÊ Ýí ßá ÑßÚÉ ãäåÇ ÇáÍãÏ ÅáÇ Ãä ÇáÊÓÈíÍ ÃÝÖá¡ ÝÅÐÇ ÕáíÊ ÇáÑßÚÉ ÇáÑÇÈÚÉ ÝÊÔåÏ æÞá Ýí ÊÔåÏß " ÈÓã Çááå æÈÇááå æÇáÍãÏ ááå æÇáÇÓãÇÁ ÇáÍÓäì ßáåÇ ááå¡ ÇÔåÏ Ãä áÇ Åáå ÅáÇ Çááå æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå¡ æÃÔåÏ Ãä ãÍãÏÇ ÚÈÏå æÑÓæáå¡ ÃÑÓáå ÈÇáåÏì æÏíä ÇáÍÞ áíÙåÑå Úáì ÇáÏíä ßáå æáæ ßÑå ÇáãÔÑßæä¡ ÇáÊÍíÇÊ ááå æÇáÕáæÇÊ ÇáØíÈÇÊ ÇáØÇåÑÇÊ ÇáÒÇßíÇÊ ÇáäÇãíÇÊ(1) ÇáÛÇÏíÇÊ ÇáÑÇÆÍÇÊ ÇáãÈÇÑßÇÊ ÇáÍÓäÇÊ ááå¡ ãÇØÇÈ æØåÑ æÒßì æÎáÕ æäãì Ýááå æãÇ ÎÈË ÝáÛíÑå¡ ÃÔåÏ Ãä áÇ Åáå ÅáÇ Çááå æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå æÃÔåÏ Ãä ãÍãÏÇ ÚÈÏå æÑÓæáå ÃÑÓáå ÈÇáÍÞ ÈÔíÑÇ æäÐíÑÇ Èíä íÏí ÇáÓÇÚÉ.

æÃÔåÏ Ãä ÇáÌäÉ ÍÞ æÃä ÇáäÇÑ ÍÞ¡ æÃä ÇáÓÇÚÉ ÂÊíÉ áÇ ÑíÈ ÝíåÇ¡ æÃä Çááå íÈÚË ãä Ýí ÇáÞÈæÑ¡ æÃÔåÏ Ãä ÑÈí äÚã ÇáÑÈ æÃä ãÍãÏÇ äÚã ÇáÑÓæá ÃÑÓá¡ æÃÔåÏ Ãä ãÇ Úáì ÇáÑÓæá ÅáÇ ÇáÈáÇÛ ÇáãÈíä¡ ÇáÓáÇã Úáíß ÃíåÇ ÇáäÈí æÑÍãÉ Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå¡ ÇáÓáÇã Úáì ãÍãÏ Èä ÚÈÏÇááå ÎÇÊã ÇáäÈííä¡ ÇáÓáÇã Úáì ÇáÇÆãÉ ÇáÑÇÔÏíä ÇáãåÏííä¡ ÇáÓáÇã Úáì ÌãíÚ ÃäÈíÇÁ Çááå æÑÓáå æãáÇÆßÊå¡ ÇáÓáÇã ÚáíäÇ æÚáì ÚÈÇÏ Çááå ÇáÕÇáÍíä ".

æíÌÒíß Ýí ÇáÊÔåÏ ÇáÔåÇÏÊÇä¡ æåÐÇ ÃÝÖá áÇäåÇ ÇáÚÈÇÏÉ Ëã ÊÓáã æÃäÊ ãÓÊÞÈá ÇáÞÈáÉ æÊãíá ÈÚíäß Åáì íãíäß Åä ßäÊ ÅãÇãÇ¡ æÅä ÕáíÊ æÍÏß ÞáÊ: " ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã " ãÑÉ æÇÍÏÉ æÃäÊ ãÓÊÞÈá ÇáÞÈáÉ¡ æÊãíá ÈÃäÝß Åáì íãíäß¡ æÅä ßäÊ ÎáÝ ÅãÇã ÊÃÊã Èå ÝÓáã ÊÌÇå ÇáÞÈáÉ æÇÍÏÉ ÑÏÇ Úáì ÇáÇãÇã¡ æÊÓáã Úáì íãíäß æÇÍÏÉ æÚáì íÓÇÑß æÇÍÏÉ ÅáÇ Ãä áÇ íßæä Úáì íÓÇÑß ÅäÓÇä ÝáÇ ÊÓáã Úáì íÓÇÑß ÅáÇ Ãä Êßæ

ÈÌäÈ ÇáÍÇÆØ ÝÊÓáã Úáì íÓÇÑß(1) æáÇ ÊÏÚ ÇáÊÓáíã Úáì íãíäß ßÇä Úáì íãíäß ÃÍÏ Ãæ áã íßä

And footnote 5 adds to this:

ÙÇåÑå íÏá Úáì ÇáÞæá ÈÚÏã æÌæÈ ÇáÕáÇÉ Úáì ÇáäÈì Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå ßãÇ äÓÈ Ðáß Åáì ÇáãÄáÝ - ÑÍãå Çááå - æäÞá Úä ÇáãÚÊÈÑ ÏÚæì ÇáÇÌãÇÚ Úáì æÌæÈåÇ æíÌÆ Ýí ÂÎÑ ÈÇÈ ÇáÝØÑÉ Ýí ÍÏíË ÃÈì ÈÕíÑ æÒÑÇÑÉ Úä ÃÈì ÚÈÏÇááå Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã " æáÇ ÕáÇÉ áå ÅÐÇ ÊÑß ÇáÕáÇÉ Úáì ÇáäÈì Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå " æÞÏ íÊÓÏá ÈÕÍíÍÉ ÒÑÇÑÉ ÇáãÊÞÏãÉ Ýí ÈÇÈ ÇáÇÐÇä Úä ÃÈì ÌÚÝÑ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã. (ãÑÇÏ) ÃÞæá: ãÇ ÞÇáå - ÑÍãå Çááå - Ýí ÍÏíË ÒÑÇÑÉ " æÕá - ÇáÎ " ßæäå ãä ßáÇã ÇáÇãÇã Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã äæÞÔ Ýíå ßãÇ ÃÔÑäÇ Çáíå æÚáì ÝÑÖ Ãäå ãä ßáÇã ÇáÇãÇã Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ßãÇ åæ ãÓáã ÚäÏäÇ áÇ íÏá Úáì ÌÒÆíÊåÇ ááÊÔåÏ. æíÍÊãá Ãäå - ÑÍãå Çááå - ÇßÊÝì ÈÔåÑÊåÇ Úä ÐßÑåÇ áßä íäÇÝì ãÇ ÓíÃÊì ãä Þæáå " æíÌÒíß Ýí ÇáÊÔåÏ ÇáÔåÇÏÊÇä

From Wasael ush-Shi'a, by Sheikh Hurr al-Amali

(Volume 6, Bab Wujoob Shahadatayn fit-Tashahhud)

Page 396

[8272]

ãÍãøÏ Èä ÇáÍÓä ÈÅÓäÇÏå Úä ÓÚÏ Èä ÚÈÏ Çááå ¡ Úä ÇáÚÈøÇÓ Èä ãÚÑæÝ ¡ Úä Úáí Èä ãåÒíÇÑ ¡ Úä ÍãøÇÏ Èä ÚíÓì ¡ Úä ÍÑíÒ Èä ÚÈÏ Çááå ¡ Úä ÒÑÇÑÉ ÞÇá : ÞáÊ áÃÈí ÌÚÝÑ ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) : ãÇ íÌÒí ãä ÇáÞæá Ýí ÇáÊÔåøÏ Ýí ÇáÑßÚÊíä ÇáÃæøáÊíä ¿ ÞÇá : Ãä ÊÞæá : ÃÔåÏ Ãä áÇ Åáå ÅáÇø Çááå æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå ¡ ÞáÊ : ÝãÇ íÌÒí ãä ÊÔåøÏ ÇáÑßÚÊíä ÇáÃÎíÑÊíä ¿ ÝÞÇá : ÇáÔåÇÏÊÇä.

[8273]

æÈÅÓäÇÏå Úä ãÍãøÏ Èä Úáí Èä ãÍÈæÈ ¡ Úä íÚÞæÈ Èä íÒíÏ ¡ Úä ÇÈä ÃÈí ÚãíÑ ¡ Úä ÚãÑ Èä ÃõÐíäÉ ¡ Úä ÇáÝÖíá æÒÑÇÑÉ æãÍãøÏ Èä ãÓáã ¡ Úä ÃÈí ÌÚÝÑ ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) ÞÇá : ÅÐÇ ÝÑÛ (1) ãä ÇáÔåÇÏÊíä ÝÞÏ ãÖÊ ÕáÇÊå ¡ ÝÅä ßÇä ãÓÊÚÌáÇð Ýí ÃãÑ íÎÇÝ Ãä íÝæÊå ÝÓáøã æÇäÕÑÝ ÃÌÒÃå.

ÃÞæá : åÐÇ æãÇ ÞÈáå ãÍãæáÇä Úáì Ãäø ãÇ ÚÏÇ ÇáÔåÇÏÊíä æÇáÊÓáíã ãÓÊÍÈø ¡ æåæ ÇáÒíÇÏÇÊ ÇáÓÇÈÞÉ Ýí ÍÏíË ÃÈí ÈÕíÑ (2) æÛíÑå (3) ¡ æÃãøÇ ÇáÕáÇÉ Úáì ãÍãøÏ æÂá ãÍãøÏ ÝÞÏ ÊÞÏøã ãÇ íÏáø Úáì æÌæÈåÇ (4) ¡ æíÃÊí ãÇ íÏáø Úáíå (5).

[ 8274 ] 3 Ü æÈÅÓäÇÏå Úä ÃÍãÏ Èä ãÍãøÏ ¡ Úä ÃÍãÏ Èä ãÍãøÏ Èä ÃÈí äÕÑ ÞÇá : ÞáÊ áÃÈí ÇáÍÓä ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) : ÌÚáÊ ÝÏÇß ¡ ÇáÊÔåøÏ ÇáÐí Ýí ÇáËÇäíÉ íÌÒí Ãä ÃÞæá (1) Ýí ÇáÑÇÈÚÉ ¿ ÞÇá : äÚã.

[ 8275 ] 4 Ü æÚäå ¡ Úä Úáí Èä ÇáÍßã ¡ Úä ÃÈí ÃíøæÈ ÇáÎÑøÇÒ ¡ Úä ãÍãøÏ Èä ãÓáã ÞÇá : ÞáÊ áÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) : ÇáÊÔåøÏ Ýí ÇáÕáÇÉ ¿ ÞÇá : ãÑøÊíä ¡ ÞÇá : ÞáÊ : æßíÝ ãÑøÊíä ¿ ÞÇá : ÅÐÇ ÇÓÊæíÊ ÌÇáÓÇð ÝÞá : ÃÔåÏ Ãä áÇ Åáå ÅáÇø Çááå ¡ æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå ¡ æÃÔåÏ Ãäø ãÍãøÏÇð ÚÈÏå æÑÓæáå Ëãø ÊäÕÑÝ ¡ ÞÇá : ÞáÊ : Þæá ÇáÚÈÏ : ÇáÊÍíÇÊ ááå æÇáÕáæÇÊ ÇáØíÈÇÊ ááå ¿ ÞÇá : åÐÇ ÇááØÝ ãä ÇáÏÚÇÁ íáØÝ ÇáÚÈÏ ÑÈøå.

ÃÞæá : ÇáÙÇåÑ Ãäø ÇáãÑÇÏ ÈÇáÇäÕÑÇÝ ÇáÊÓáíã áãÇ íÃÊí (1).

[ 8276 ] 5 Ü æÚäå ¡ Úä ÇáÍÌøÇá ¡ Úä Úáí Èä ÚÈíÏ ¡ Úä íÚÞæÈ Èä ÔÚíÈ ¡ Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) ÞÇá : ÇáÊÔåøÏ Ýí ßÊÇÈ Úáí ÔÝÚ .

[ 8277 ] 6 Ü ãÍãøÏ Èä íÚÞæÈ ¡ Úä ãÍãøÏ Èä íÍíì ¡ Úä ÃÍãÏ Èä ãÍãøÏ ¡ Úä ÇáÍÌøÇá ¡ Úä ËÚáÈÉ Èä ãíãæä ¡ Úä íÍíì Èä ØáÍÉ ¡ Úä ÓæÑÉ Èä ßáíÈ ÞÇá : ÓÃáÊ ÃÈÇ ÌÚÝÑ ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) Úä ÃÏäì ãÇ íÌÒÆ ãä ÇáÊÔåøÏ ¿ ÞÇá : ÇáÔåÇÏÊÇä.

æÑæÇå ÇáÔíÎ ÈÅÓäÇÏå Úä ãÍãøÏ Èä íÚÞæÈ (1).

ÃÞæá : åÐå ÇáÃÍÇÏíË ãÚ ãÇ ÊÞÏøã (2) æíÃÊí (3) ÊÏáø Úáì æÌæÈ ÇáÔåÇÏÊíä ¡ æáÇ ÊäÇÝí æÌæÈ ÇáÕáÇÉ Úáì ãÍãøÏ æÂáå ¡ áÃäø ÇáÛÑÖ ÈíÇä ãÇ íÌÈ ãä ÇáÊÔåøÏ ¡ æÅäøãÇ íÕÏÞ ÍÞíÞÉ Úáì ÇáÔåÇÏÊíä ãÚ ÇÍÊãÇá ÇáÍãá Úáì ÇáÊÞíøÉ ¡ æÚáì ßæä ÊÑß ÇáÕáÇÉ Úáì ãÍãøÏ æÂáå ááÚáã ÈæÌæÈåÇ ¡ Ãæ áÚÏã ÇÎÊÕÇÕ æÌæÈåÇ ÈÇáÊÔåøÏ Èá ÈæÞÊ ÐßÑå ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) áãÇ íÃÊí (4).

Maula, these are the same shia whom you mentioned in Nahjal Balagha, that they call themselves 'Shia of Ali [as]' yet they follow other than what you say.

You might wanna look that up again my friend. The book which the above is reference to is from a Khoja World Federation publication yet what is amazing is that World Federation has never published anything relating to this nor have they published a translation of Bihar al Anwar.

Can you refute the following :D

I stumbled across the ahadith today (yeah, one year later) that explain how the Imams always insisted on reciting only the two shahadahs in tashahhud, and not add the third one of "Aliyyun waliyyullah" as well.

[8272]

ãÍãøÏ Èä ÇáÍÓä ÈÅÓäÇÏå Úä ÓÚÏ Èä ÚÈÏ Çááå ¡ Úä ÇáÚÈøÇÓ Èä ãÚÑæÝ ¡ Úä Úáí Èä ãåÒíÇÑ ¡ Úä ÍãøÇÏ Èä ÚíÓì ¡ Úä ÍÑíÒ Èä ÚÈÏ Çááå ¡ Úä ÒÑÇÑÉ ÞÇá : ÞáÊ áÃÈí ÌÚÝÑ ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) : ãÇ íÌÒí ãä ÇáÞæá Ýí ÇáÊÔåøÏ Ýí ÇáÑßÚÊíä ÇáÃæøáÊíä ¿ ÞÇá : Ãä ÊÞæá : ÃÔåÏ Ãä áÇ Åáå ÅáÇø Çááå æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå ¡ ÞáÊ : ÝãÇ íÌÒí ãä ÊÔåøÏ ÇáÑßÚÊíä ÇáÃÎíÑÊíä ¿ ÝÞÇá : ÇáÔåÇÏÊÇä.

[8273]

æÈÅÓäÇÏå Úä ãÍãøÏ Èä Úáí Èä ãÍÈæÈ ¡ Úä íÚÞæÈ Èä íÒíÏ ¡ Úä ÇÈä ÃÈí ÚãíÑ ¡ Úä ÚãÑ Èä ÃõÐíäÉ ¡ Úä ÇáÝÖíá æÒÑÇÑÉ æãÍãøÏ Èä ãÓáã ¡ Úä ÃÈí ÌÚÝÑ ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) ÞÇá : ÅÐÇ ÝÑÛ (1) ãä ÇáÔåÇÏÊíä ÝÞÏ ãÖÊ ÕáÇÊå ¡ ÝÅä ßÇä ãÓÊÚÌáÇð Ýí ÃãÑ íÎÇÝ Ãä íÝæÊå ÝÓáøã æÇäÕÑÝ ÃÌÒÃå.

ÃÞæá : åÐÇ æãÇ ÞÈáå ãÍãæáÇä Úáì Ãäø ãÇ ÚÏÇ ÇáÔåÇÏÊíä æÇáÊÓáíã ãÓÊÍÈø ¡ æåæ ÇáÒíÇÏÇÊ ÇáÓÇÈÞÉ Ýí ÍÏíË ÃÈí ÈÕíÑ (2) æÛíÑå (3) ¡ æÃãøÇ ÇáÕáÇÉ Úáì ãÍãøÏ æÂá ãÍãøÏ ÝÞÏ ÊÞÏøã ãÇ íÏáø Úáì æÌæÈåÇ (4) ¡ æíÃÊí ãÇ íÏáø Úáíå (5).

[ 8274 ] 3 Ü æÈÅÓäÇÏå Úä ÃÍãÏ Èä ãÍãøÏ ¡ Úä ÃÍãÏ Èä ãÍãøÏ Èä ÃÈí äÕÑ ÞÇá : ÞáÊ áÃÈí ÇáÍÓä ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) : ÌÚáÊ ÝÏÇß ¡ ÇáÊÔåøÏ ÇáÐí Ýí ÇáËÇäíÉ íÌÒí Ãä ÃÞæá (1) Ýí ÇáÑÇÈÚÉ ¿ ÞÇá : äÚã.

[ 8275 ] 4 Ü æÚäå ¡ Úä Úáí Èä ÇáÍßã ¡ Úä ÃÈí ÃíøæÈ ÇáÎÑøÇÒ ¡ Úä ãÍãøÏ Èä ãÓáã ÞÇá : ÞáÊ áÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) : ÇáÊÔåøÏ Ýí ÇáÕáÇÉ ¿ ÞÇá : ãÑøÊíä ¡ ÞÇá : ÞáÊ : æßíÝ ãÑøÊíä ¿ ÞÇá : ÅÐÇ ÇÓÊæíÊ ÌÇáÓÇð ÝÞá : ÃÔåÏ Ãä áÇ Åáå ÅáÇø Çááå ¡ æÍÏå áÇ ÔÑíß áå ¡ æÃÔåÏ Ãäø ãÍãøÏÇð ÚÈÏå æÑÓæáå Ëãø ÊäÕÑÝ ¡ ÞÇá : ÞáÊ : Þæá ÇáÚÈÏ : ÇáÊÍíÇÊ ááå æÇáÕáæÇÊ ÇáØíÈÇÊ ááå ¿ ÞÇá : åÐÇ ÇááØÝ ãä ÇáÏÚÇÁ íáØÝ ÇáÚÈÏ ÑÈøå.

ÃÞæá : ÇáÙÇåÑ Ãäø ÇáãÑÇÏ ÈÇáÇäÕÑÇÝ ÇáÊÓáíã áãÇ íÃÊí (1).

[ 8276 ] 5 Ü æÚäå ¡ Úä ÇáÍÌøÇá ¡ Úä Úáí Èä ÚÈíÏ ¡ Úä íÚÞæÈ Èä ÔÚíÈ ¡ Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) ÞÇá : ÇáÊÔåøÏ Ýí ßÊÇÈ Úáí ÔÝÚ .

[ 8277 ] 6 Ü ãÍãøÏ Èä íÚÞæÈ ¡ Úä ãÍãøÏ Èä íÍíì ¡ Úä ÃÍãÏ Èä ãÍãøÏ ¡ Úä ÇáÍÌøÇá ¡ Úä ËÚáÈÉ Èä ãíãæä ¡ Úä íÍíì Èä ØáÍÉ ¡ Úä ÓæÑÉ Èä ßáíÈ ÞÇá : ÓÃáÊ ÃÈÇ ÌÚÝÑ ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) Úä ÃÏäì ãÇ íÌÒÆ ãä ÇáÊÔåøÏ ¿ ÞÇá : ÇáÔåÇÏÊÇä.

æÑæÇå ÇáÔíÎ ÈÅÓäÇÏå Úä ãÍãøÏ Èä íÚÞæÈ (1).

ÃÞæá : åÐå ÇáÃÍÇÏíË ãÚ ãÇ ÊÞÏøã (2) æíÃÊí (3) ÊÏáø Úáì æÌæÈ ÇáÔåÇÏÊíä ¡ æáÇ ÊäÇÝí æÌæÈ ÇáÕáÇÉ Úáì ãÍãøÏ æÂáå ¡ áÃäø ÇáÛÑÖ ÈíÇä ãÇ íÌÈ ãä ÇáÊÔåøÏ ¡ æÅäøãÇ íÕÏÞ ÍÞíÞÉ Úáì ÇáÔåÇÏÊíä ãÚ ÇÍÊãÇá ÇáÍãá Úáì ÇáÊÞíøÉ ¡ æÚáì ßæä ÊÑß ÇáÕáÇÉ Úáì ãÍãøÏ æÂáå ááÚáã ÈæÌæÈåÇ ¡ Ãæ áÚÏã ÇÎÊÕÇÕ æÌæÈåÇ ÈÇáÊÔåøÏ Èá ÈæÞÊ ÐßÑå ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) áãÇ íÃÊí (4).

All taken from the Section on Obligation of reciting the TWO Shahadahs in Tashahhud from Wasael-ush-Shi'a - Volume 6

The single highlighted words are "Shahadataan" and "Shahadatayn", which both mean "TWO Shahadahs", while the longer highlighted phrase is "Ash hadu an la ilaha illal lahu wahdahu la sharika lah, wa ash hadu anna Muhammadan 'Abduhu wa Rasuluh", which translates to "I testify that there is none worth worshiping except Allah, Who is One and has no partner, and I testify that Muhammad is His servant and messenger." And it is stated that the salam should be recited right after these two shahadahs.

So no mention of the third shahadah in the tashahhud, straight from the Imams themselves.

I challenge you all there is no hadith of any Imam (as) "reciting third shahada during Tashahud"

Dont shy away. (reference like you would give in the publication journal like below

International Diversification,” Global Finance Journal, 13 June 2002, pp. 147-161.)

Thanks.

While I've had occasion to listen to Ghazanfar Abbas many times, and interact with a few times in the 1980s, I know for a fact how despicable the ISO louts and thugs are.

As bad as the Islami Jamiat Talaba, if not a few notches more . . .

This is first rate gheebat.

In our considered and informed opinion, the ISO toe's Iran's line in Pakistan.

i dont think you are a child, is it ghebat to inform everyone about an evil man who is not present there ? while he is producing "fitna"

not only you there are many who hate iso because it follows rahbar and why dont we follow iran (revolution) while its the ideal for islamic society, u hate iran just because they asked u to put off your desi style chadar and to wear proper hijab in iran ? may Allah deal with you

imamia student organization an introduction http://groups.msn.com/Imamia/isointroduction.msnw

Edited by Karachi

(salam)

I dont know why on earth people consider themselves smart by considering them 'super Maulai' in matters of belief by going against the fuqaha and the highly intellectual ones......

Who is Ghazanfar Abbas to say such bid'at as the concept of shahadate salisa in Salaat when every marja and Ayatollah has not deemed it right in Salaat? Why does he consider himself so smart? This is sheer jihalat......Is he more enlightened than the ones who have given their whole life in seeking uloome Ahlebait (a.s.) and is he more pious and God-fearing than our Ayatullahs? Ghazanfar Abbas does not Ilme Rijaal, Ilme Hadeeth, Ilme Qur'an and several other religious sciences? How then he has got the right and basis to open his mouth in the matters of Shariat?

Few years before, one fine morning a Zakir wakes up, comes over to the pulpit and says,

It is obligatory to recite Aliyun Waliyullah in Tashahud in Salaat. When challenged by

the people and referred to the Marja-e-Taqleed, who denies this and marks this as an

innovation, the zakireens cross the limits and declares all those who don t recite this as

Waladul Haraam (illegitimately born) and Mukkassir (one who takes down the love of

Ahlulbayt (a.s)......

Is this the very spirit of Islam and this the way Ahlulbait (a.s.) behaved?

Coming back to this issue of Shahadate Saalisa in Tashahud.

"The agents of the enemies of Islam first clearly analyzed the rulings of marjae s on

the matter of Aliyun Waliyullah and as it is clear that the Marjae s have permitted this in

Kalema e Shahadat, in Adhan, in Aqama, but not in Tashahud. This means for those not

having a logical understanding of the subject of Taqleed can be easily deviated from the

path of Marjiyat on their basis of love and emotion. "

"Secondly, in the Indian-Pakistan Subcontinent, the pulpits have also been under the

control of Zakireens mostly, and the Zakireens (though not all), have also been used to

bring out communal difference s in their talks and charge their audience with praises and

slogans. The Zakireens lectures have also been targeted to please the audience, make

them feel happy, don t talk anything about their deeds and their problems (means don t

do Amr Bil Maroof). Hence it became very much an easy task for the enemies to

capitalize on this issue of Wilayat.

It should also be noted and worth pointing at this point of discussion itself that this issue

was raised only in Indo-Pak subcontinent, and as we see today that this fitna is only

within the Urdu speaking community, though there are differences between Arab and

Ajam Shia sects also, but this issue did not rise up over there. There are two reasons

behind this.

1. It was easy to penetrate this fitna into the Asian community easily due to the early

mentioned facts like the emotional aspects of Urdu speaking shias and the

dominance of zakireens.

2. The Arab-Ajam shia s have a much stronger understanding of Marjiyat and even

the non religious persons also don t challenge the Marjae s so easily, and most

of the shia s are in someway or other either connected and respect the religious

centres of Najaf and Qom."

Question 1. In order to prove this requirement in Tashahud, the zakireens have

presented Quran Ayah (Surah Meraj) and several traditions that sound very strong,

how can we deny this?

Answer 1. There is no need to get into any such argument, because the answer is simple,

the Mujtahid s are exegists of the Quran, they know Quranic Sciences better than us. And

we all agree that in Arabic one word can have different meanings, hence the word has to

seen in relevance to context. So the logical answer is if this Ayah proves this, then either

the researchers have missed this Ayah or they have intentionally bypassed it due to their

enmity towards Imam Ali (a), both of which cannot stand true, since this matter is very

crucial.

As far as traditions are concerned, just like Quranic Ayahs have several interpretations,

the traditions also have several interpretations, hence the traditions also needs to be

analyzed in subjective form and in the light of Quran considering also the historical

aspects of the narration. Also in Shiite, we don t accept the traditions unless it is proven

to be authentic; this authenticity is proven through certain fundamental criteria s and

through Ilmur Rijaal (the science of people). There has been many fabrications in

traditions, which was done primarily for two reasons; one for selfish needs and second to

pollute the Infallible personalities.

Our denial of Sahih Bukhari is a proof that we don t accept anything which just has some

association with Ahlulbayt (a.s), it has to be prove authentic through a process, which is

again based on common sense and Quranic references.

If I have a heart problem, can I just go to a pharmacy and buy any medicine that has a

picture of heart on it. No!! I have to first go to doctor, verify that, or take a prescription.

Hence eventually it boils down to Taqleed. If those who know better than me say no to

the issue, then all these Ayah s and Traditions have no significance in this matter for me.

And this is what is Wilayat in practical form, where an imperfect being refers to a

relatively perfect being identified on divine criteria s.

Just summarizing this question, whenever it is raised, answer it with another question.

The zakireens who have not gone through an academic Islamic qualification can

find the meanings of these Ayah s and traditions, so how can all these Marjae s not interpret or have they not seen this Ayah and these traditions? So this means we

should stop doing Taqleed of Marjae s but of Zakireens?

If the Fitna Lobby thinks that their proofs are all authentic, and they are defending the Wilayat of

Imam Ali(a.s) by reciting this, and hence the Marajae's are wrong, then IS IS NOT WAJIB ON THE

ZAKIR'S TO MAKE A PANEL AND VISIT THE MARAJAE'S IN QOM AND NAJAF AND

DIRECTLY DO A MUNAZRA WITH THEM. WHAT KIND OF COWARDNESS IS THAT YOU

COME ON THE PULPITS AND ABUSE THE MARJAE'S AND MAKE THIS IS A FITNA ?

I have had never seen or heard the Gazanfar tunsvi.What is his idealogy? different people have different views.i dont discuss about him.

Here ones challenge for Manazra with Marajes at Qum and Najaf.

One Manazra had occured in Lahore at this topic in 70's ,more than 30 years ago.This was between Maulana Bashir of Taxila and Maulana Lal from Lahore.This was before Iranian revolution.

Both Maulanas had finally reached that third Shadat in Tashud is Mustahib.

People who are saying Third shadat is bidha(asthgfarullah) and the people who are saying harami(illigitimate) who dont recite,both are FITNA.

PROOF! how amazing,people who claim they are Shainey ALI(A.S) need PROOF of Wilayat ALI!

DIL MEIN ALI HAI

ZABAN PAY ALI HAI

GHAR GHAR MEIN TUMHAREY ALI ALI HAI

DEEN KE TAKMEEL WILAYAT ALI SAY HAI

AZAN O AKAMAT KE SHAN GAR ALI SAY HAI

PHIR NAMAZ TASHNA KYON ZIKRAY ALI SAY HAI

NAMAZ KE MERAJ SHADATE ALI SAY HAI

Edited by seekers14

AOA,

THIS IS BAD TOTALLY BAD

PLEASE I GUESS THERE SHOULD BE A POLL FOR THIS

THANKS GOD I KNOW AND AM VERY CLEAR ABOUT SHAHADATESALISAH .ITS NOT PART OF NAMAAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PEOPLE MAKE LIFE EASY TO LIVE DONT COOK UP THINGS...........

Here ones challenge for Manazra with Marajes at Qum and Najaf.

One Manazra had occured in Lahore at this topic in 70's ,more than 30 years ago.This was between Maulana Bashir of Taxila and Maulana Lal from Lahore.This was before Iranian revolution.

Both Maulanas had finally reached that third Shadat in Tashud is Mustahib.

This is probably just a fabricated story. Do you have any evidence to back this claim up? Malangs usually make up a lot of tales to justify their false beliefs, so please excuse us if we don't believe this story right away.

People who are saying Third shadat is bidha(asthgfarullah) and the people who are saying harami(illigitimate) who dont recite,both are FITNA.

Then you are labeling the Imams of the Ahlulbayt as "FITNA", since they never recited the third shahadah in tashahhud, nor did they teach their followers to do so.

PROOF! how amazing,people who claim they are Shainey ALI(A.S) need PROOF of Wilayat ALI!

The really funny thing is that it's the punjabi malangs who are often the real hypocrites. They pretend to love the Ahlulbayt, but they don't act on their commands. They pick and choose those parts of Islam that they like, and reject those that they don't. Just like the wahhabis. If these malangs were truly loyal to the Ahlulbayt, they would act on the instructions of the Ahlulbayt, and not consider themselves to be more knowledgeable than them.

Edited by fyst

Those who say bid'ah (innovation) are not creating fitna as it is per the seerat of Ahle-bait (a.s.)......

Dont manouevre the argument in the wrong way.... no one is asking for the Wilayate Ali (a.s.).... the proof is asked for the innovation of reciting this shahadat in tashahhud...... and dont be over emotional(read as transgressing the limits)..... it is not the sign of being a very ardent maulai.......

A maulai and ardent lover of Ahlebait (a.s.) is the one who walks on the path told by them......

w/s

Edited by qudsi_rizvi

This is probably just a fabricated story. Do you have any evidence to back this claim up? Malangs usually make up a lot of tales to justify their false beliefs, so please excuse us if we don't believe this story right away.

who knows it can be true, u dismissing it straight away means ure also fabricating and ure judging too quick

Then you are labeling the Imams of the Ahlulbayt as "FITNA", since they never recited the third shahadah in tashahhud, nor did they teach their followers to do so.

whats the proof taqleed is wajib? where is any mujtahids name in hadith? and remember im asking for any mujtahids name in hadith dont worry about maula (as)'s name we all know about that.....

The really funny thing is that it's the punjabi malangs who are often the real hypocrites. They pretend to love the Ahlulbayt, but they don't act on their commands. They pick and choose those parts of Islam that they like, and reject those that they don't. Just like the wahhabis. If these malangs were truly loyal to the Ahlulbayt, they would act on the instructions of the Ahlulbayt, and not consider themselves to be more knowledgeable than them.

in a way i agree malangs have introduced quite a few innovations like the usoolis.

Those who say bid'ah (innovation) are not creating fitna as it is per the seerat of Ahle-bait (a.s.)......

Dont manouevre the argument in the wrong way.... no one is asking for the Wilayate Ali (a.s.).... the proof is asked for the innovation of reciting this shahadat in tashahhud...... and dont be over emotional(read as transgressing the limits)..... it is not the sign of being a very ardent maulai.......

A maulai and ardent lover of Ahlebait (a.s.) is the one who walks on the path told by them......

w/s

same qustion to you whats the proof of any mujtahids name in hadith?

AOA,

THIS IS BAD TOTALLY BAD

PLEASE I GUESS THERE SHOULD BE A POLL FOR THIS

THANKS GOD I KNOW AND AM VERY CLEAR ABOUT SHAHADATESALISAH .ITS NOT PART OF NAMAAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PEOPLE MAKE LIFE EASY TO LIVE DONT COOK UP THINGS...........

WHO ARE YOU? as we say in urdu "tum tekehdaar ho iss deen keh" english translation you the owner of this religion?

(salam)

I dont know why on earth people consider themselves smart by considering them 'super Maulai' in matters of belief by going against the fuqaha and the highly intellectual ones......

Who is Ghazanfar Abbas to say such bid'at as the concept of shahadate salisa in Salaat when every marja and Ayatollah has not deemed it right in Salaat? Why does he consider himself so smart? This is sheer jihalat......Is he more enlightened than the ones who have given their whole life in seeking uloome Ahlebait (a.s.) and is he more pious and God-fearing than our Ayatullahs? Ghazanfar Abbas does not Ilme Rijaal, Ilme Hadeeth, Ilme Qur'an and several other religious sciences? How then he has got the right and basis to open his mouth in the matters of Shariat?

Few years before, one fine morning a Zakir wakes up, comes over to the pulpit and says,

It is obligatory to recite Aliyun Waliyullah in Tashahud in Salaat. When challenged by

the people and referred to the Marja-e-Taqleed, who denies this and marks this as an

innovation, the zakireens cross the limits and declares all those who don t recite this as

Waladul Haraam (illegitimately born) and Mukkassir (one who takes down the love of

Ahlulbayt (a.s)......

Is this the very spirit of Islam and this the way Ahlulbait (a.s.) behaved?

Coming back to this issue of Shahadate Saalisa in Tashahud.

"The agents of the enemies of Islam first clearly analyzed the rulings of marjae s on

the matter of Aliyun Waliyullah and as it is clear that the Marjae s have permitted this in

Kalema e Shahadat, in Adhan, in Aqama, but not in Tashahud. This means for those not

having a logical understanding of the subject of Taqleed can be easily deviated from the

path of Marjiyat on their basis of love and emotion. "

"Secondly, in the Indian-Pakistan Subcontinent, the pulpits have also been under the

control of Zakireens mostly, and the Zakireens (though not all), have also been used to

bring out communal difference s in their talks and charge their audience with praises and

slogans. The Zakireens lectures have also been targeted to please the audience, make

them feel happy, don t talk anything about their deeds and their problems (means don t

do Amr Bil Maroof). Hence it became very much an easy task for the enemies to

capitalize on this issue of Wilayat.

It should also be noted and worth pointing at this point of discussion itself that this issue

was raised only in Indo-Pak subcontinent, and as we see today that this fitna is only

within the Urdu speaking community, though there are differences between Arab and

Ajam Shia sects also, but this issue did not rise up over there. There are two reasons

behind this.

1. It was easy to penetrate this fitna into the Asian community easily due to the early

mentioned facts like the emotional aspects of Urdu speaking shias and the

dominance of zakireens.

2. The Arab-Ajam shia s have a much stronger understanding of Marjiyat and even

the non religious persons also don t challenge the Marjae s so easily, and most

of the shia s are in someway or other either connected and respect the religious

centres of Najaf and Qom."

Question 1. In order to prove this requirement in Tashahud, the zakireens have

presented Quran Ayah (Surah Meraj) and several traditions that sound very strong,

how can we deny this?

Answer 1. There is no need to get into any such argument, because the answer is simple,

the Mujtahid s are exegists of the Quran, they know Quranic Sciences better than us. And

we all agree that in Arabic one word can have different meanings, hence the word has to

seen in relevance to context. So the logical answer is if this Ayah proves this, then either

the researchers have missed this Ayah or they have intentionally bypassed it due to their

enmity towards Imam Ali (a), both of which cannot stand true, since this matter is very

crucial.

As far as traditions are concerned, just like Quranic Ayahs have several interpretations,

the traditions also have several interpretations, hence the traditions also needs to be

analyzed in subjective form and in the light of Quran considering also the historical

aspects of the narration. Also in Shiite, we don t accept the traditions unless it is proven

to be authentic; this authenticity is proven through certain fundamental criteria s and

through Ilmur Rijaal (the science of people). There has been many fabrications in

traditions, which was done primarily for two reasons; one for selfish needs and second to

pollute the Infallible personalities.

Our denial of Sahih Bukhari is a proof that we don t accept anything which just has some

association with Ahlulbayt (a.s), it has to be prove authentic through a process, which is

again based on common sense and Quranic references.

If I have a heart problem, can I just go to a pharmacy and buy any medicine that has a

picture of heart on it. No!! I have to first go to doctor, verify that, or take a prescription.

Hence eventually it boils down to Taqleed. If those who know better than me say no to

the issue, then all these Ayah s and Traditions have no significance in this matter for me.

And this is what is Wilayat in practical form, where an imperfect being refers to a

relatively perfect being identified on divine criteria s.

Just summarizing this question, whenever it is raised, answer it with another question.

The zakireens who have not gone through an academic Islamic qualification can

find the meanings of these Ayah s and traditions, so how can all these Marjae s not interpret or have they not seen this Ayah and these traditions? So this means we

should stop doing Taqleed of Marjae s but of Zakireens?

If the Fitna Lobby thinks that their proofs are all authentic, and they are defending the Wilayat of

Imam Ali(a.s) by reciting this, and hence the Marajae's are wrong, then IS IS NOT WAJIB ON THE

ZAKIR'S TO MAKE A PANEL AND VISIT THE MARAJAE'S IN QOM AND NAJAF AND

DIRECTLY DO A MUNAZRA WITH THEM. WHAT KIND OF COWARDNESS IS THAT YOU

COME ON THE PULPITS AND ABUSE THE MARJAE'S AND MAKE THIS IS A FITNA ?

stick to imam ghazali thats what u know best lol first decide what fuqaha means before u start barking

Can someone for the love of the Ahlul Bayt [as] find me a narration from the Imam [as] that shows that they testified to the Wilayat of Imam Ali [as] in Tashahud?

Here are all the traditions, now go find me your proof to counter these:

Maula, these are the same shia whom you mentioned in Nahjal Balagha, that they call themselves 'Shia of Ali [as]' yet they follow other than what you say.

You might wanna look that up again my friend. The book which the above is reference to is from a Khoja World Federation publication yet what is amazing is that World Federation has never published anything relating to this nor have they published a translation of Bihar al Anwar.

Can you refute the following :D

same question to u whats the proof of any mujtahids name in hadith?

^^^

Just to add to it brothers/sisters...

All of our living maraje and senior scholars from all hawzas.. are very clear on this issue..

Right from Ayat Seestani to Ayt Khameini to Ayt Fadhlallah to Ayt Naser Makaram and others have explicitly said that the Namaz stands Batil if 3rd shahadat is recited in the Tashahud.

Even other senior scholars are very clear on this.

What do ppl think, that these scholars have ignored this hadith (if it exists and with proper isnads).. and allowed momineens to do Bidah in Namaz ??

unfortunately honey, we dont follow mujtahids :(

Proofs please...

why do u demand maulas name in salat through hadith but as soon as it comes to u all of a sudden u disregard hadith? u want me to start listing all the things usoolis have introduced without hadith? like a famous saint of pakistan said called jafar zaman remember in life, the biggest enemy is a shia and the biggest momin is also a shia.

i dont think you are a child, is it ghebat to inform everyone about an evil man who is not present there ? while he is producing "fitna"

not only you there are many who hate iso because it follows rahbar and why dont we follow iran (revolution) while its the ideal for islamic society, u hate iran just because they asked u to put off your desi style chadar and to wear proper hijab in iran ? may Allah deal with you

imamia student organization an introduction[b][/b] http://groups.msn.com/Imamia/isointroduction.msnw

many women that wear proper hijab fornicate ure point? theres the hijab of the eyes ears etc....not just the head.......so dont start barking about how hijab should b worn pakistan is a country of 150 million people we know our values! PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

Just because some women who wear hijab are caught doing haraam does not mean that Hijab becomes haraam thats like saying wahabi's read namaaz so we should stop reading aswell. Islam is very clear on the issue of Hijab and Islamic government and if you don't understand these issues apart from what 'rumours' and 'gossip' you hear about Hijab girls then you should study the following areas of Islam instead of passing on ignorance and jahilliyah. That is done alot here and especially in Pakistani soceities when women who don't wear hijab 'slander' hijab wearing girls and spread rumours about them out of jealosy.

lol do u guys know how old this incident is ?

much more has happened in Lahore since then, I know an Imam Bargah was closed (well not really closed but they don’t have ba jamaat namaz anymore) at thokar because the owner wanted 3rd tashud in Namaz, the imam refused to do so as it was against shariat and at the end there was no one there to lead namaz :(

Point being that this is old news, Ghazanfar Taunsvi is probably close to getting beaten up again............And when that happens Ill be the first one to let you people know :)

Its obvious from your post that who you are. I wonder why is it that you get banned again and again yet are so unshameful that you come back for more.

Furthermore, to answer your question did Imam Husayn [as] not refer to Habib ibn Mazahar as a Faqee? Secondly, your question itself is dubious, you are assuming that the Imams [as] would allow such a thing yet there is no evidence of it where as following mujtahids is quite evident from many hadiths and incidents. Research a bit more before coming back with so many ids trying to create fitna.

Salamun Alaikum

whats the proof taqleed is wajib? where is any mujtahids name in hadith? and remember im asking for any mujtahids name in hadith dont worry about maula 's name we all know about that.....

A simple question dear.......Any proof u have got which says Taqleed is not Wajib??[:)]

Also,How can a mujtahid's name be in Hadees???All Ahadeeth were quoted in the era Of Prophet and Aimma!!!And in that era was there any existence of any Mujtahid???

Go,make ur information correct first!!!!We are not asking u to hurry!!Ok lol

Its obvious from your post that who you are. I wonder why is it that you get banned again and again yet are so unshameful that you come back for more.

Furthermore, to answer your question did Imam Husayn [as] not refer to Habib ibn Mazahar as a Faqee? Secondly, your question itself is dubious, you are assuming that the Imams [as] would allow such a thing yet there is no evidence of it where as following mujtahids is quite evident from many hadiths and incidents. Research a bit more before coming back with so many ids trying to create fitna.

did habib mazaahir (as) issue fatwas? did he take khums? did he claim to be an ayatollah (sign of Allah)? and who i am? im a humanist my names syed rizwan and yes i am proud of my beliefs an country and inspite of you guys bullying me i will not bow down, and this is my first id. Wheres the name mujtahid in hadith? wheres the name of any mujtahids in hadeeth? Remember, I am asking very specific questions, my point is you can be a faqih, aalim, if you aqre pious and have marefat which can only be confirmed by the infallible (as).

Salamun Alaikum

A simple question dear.......Any proof u have got which says Taqleed is not Wajib??[:)]

There are hadiths from imam baqir (as) that fatwas are haram you want me to present them? im at work now but when i get home i can post them?

Also,How can a mujtahid's name be in Hadees???All Ahadeeth were quoted in the era Of Prophet and Aimma!!!And in that era was there any existence of any Mujtahid???

Go,make ur information correct first!!!!We are not asking u to hurry!!Ok lol

thats my point, if you cannot find a mujtahids name in hadith then you cannot say taqleed is wajib! you cannot say that without taqleed all youre deeds are void! oh and not to mention the word mujtahid does not even exist in taqleed, The Challenge still stands ........ are there any mujtahids name in hadith?

lol do u guys know how old this incident is ?

much more has happened in Lahore since then, I know an Imam Bargah was closed (well not really closed but they don’t have ba jamaat namaz anymore) at thokar because the owner wanted 3rd tashud in Namaz, the imam refused to do so as it was against shariat and at the end there was no one there to lead namaz :(

Point being that this is old news, Ghazanfar Taunsvi is probably close to getting beaten up again............And when that happens Ill be the first one to let you people know :)

youre like a wahaabi that likes to go around beating up other people, yet I am the one who has been accuSed by the follower of "creating fitna" on this forum? YOU GUYS NEED TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR! and with regards to tonsvee, I have learnt a lot from his majalises, but he does taqleed of behjat and we can see this in his book kausar. He talks against taqleed because he gets paid to do so, nonetheless no evidence for taqleed.

Just because some women who wear hijab are caught doing haraam does not mean that Hijab becomes haraam thats like saying wahabi's read namaaz so we should stop reading aswell. Islam is very clear on the issue of Hijab and Islamic government and if you don't understand these issues apart from what 'rumours' and 'gossip' you hear about Hijab girls then you should study the following areas of Islam instead of passing on ignorance and jahilliyah. That is done alot here and especially in Pakistani soceities when women who don't wear hijab 'slander' hijab wearing girls and spread rumours about them out of jealosy.

lol, well ive heard relationships with fully covered hijab wearing girls i know what im talking about mate.........my point is some women consider it a good way of covering up their bad nature if you get my drift.......

I will leave this thread open for another day or so to give those who believe in the third shahadat to bring clear proof from well know sources from Ahl Al Bayt. Those who believe in this have a high burden of proof since the other side is well established, has been addressed by ALL of our eminent scholars in the negative AND, on top of that, has been sufficiently refuted using original and well know sources from br. follower and others.

NOTE: A single hadith from Bihar Al Anwar, that is not backup up by other hadith or hadith from other sources is not sufficient proof, especially since there is so much proof on the other side.

If no PROOF comes forward, thread will be closed shortly.

Just to be clear, the topic of this thread is not the Wilayat of Imam Ali(a.s), as some have tried to assert. There are many thread on this is Shia/Sunni forum and other places.

The topic is , or has become, the proper form for the the Tashadu in Salat.

So if you want to bring proofs, address it to the proper topic.

Edited by Abu Hadi