Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Abu bakr and Aisha

Rate this topic

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member
(salam)

wa 3laikissalaam

had to add the shia non-vote option, I know the scenario all too well, ppl vote before they read it's for one group only.

:).. thanks.. I thought of doing that but when I looked at the options myself.. I couldn't vote :).. so I don't know if the shi3as on this site would

ts hard to choose who's superior. One assaulted the prophet's daughter as.gif. And the other assaulted the dead body of the Prophet's grandson as.gif.

decisions. decisions. decisions.

Sunnis only :Hijabi:

If ppl are having hard time choosing.. think of this

Abubakr (1st caliph.. close friend of the Prophet(saww))...titles given by surrounding muslims

Ayesha (Mother of believers)... title given by AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì

If the options are still vague.. try... which one would you follow if there was a conflict of opinions between the two about a hadith or an event... wassalaamun alaikum

• Advanced Member

I couldn't vote either, but many don't realize they can do the "see results (null vote)" option, and it doesn't count for a choice but they see the results. so I added the choice to make it easier.

For the choices, Aisha still went to war against Imam Ali (as) AND assaulted the body of Imam Hasan (as). Abu Bakr usurped right of Imam Ali (as), and Fadak from Bibi Fatima (as), AND continued the usurping of Ali's (as) right by naming Umar as his successor... really tough decision, pretty much lose-lose.

• Advanced Member
I couldn't vote either, but many don't realize they can do the "see results (null vote)" option, and it doesn't count for a choice but they see the results. so I added the choice to make it easier.

For the choices, Aisha still went to war against Imam Ali (as) AND assaulted the body of Imam Hasan (as). Abu Bakr usurped right of Imam Ali (as), and Fadak from Bibi Fatima (as), AND continued the usurping of Ali's (as) right by naming Umar as his successor... really tough decision, pretty much lose-lose.

(salam)

Ayesha assaulted the body of Imam Hasan(a) < can you pls give me the reference of this one from authentic shia sources.

wsalam.

Guest Muntuthra-Alnasr

(bismillah)

(salam)

^ I'll let somebody else give you the full source, but for now ill give you the story.

Imam hassan's a.s. will was for him to be taken to his grandfathers grave before he was buried, so imam hussein a.s. took him there upon his departure from this world, and when aysha heard of this she assumed they wanted to burry him there, so came riding on a horse (first woman to do tht btw [muslim]) and refused to let him bury his brother there.

Imam hussein a.s. told her "it wasnt my brothers wish to be burried here aysha, but if it was, whether u refused to let him or not he would have gotten burried here."

That was the assualt by aysha. This is one of the proofs that aysha didnt do tawba after the battle of jamal aswell, some sunnis may say well she might have done tawba, you never know. A couple years later when she does this shows that she hadnt changed into a good woman.

Wasalam

• Advanced Member

yes muntuthral nasr and this story is in fact very hard on the hearts of the shia..

as these filthy kafirs refused to let Imam Hasan be buried near his Grandfather, and after they hit his sacred body with arrows, Bani Hashim rose in anger to this,

and in specific, Qamar Bani Hashim, Abol Fadl el Abbas my soul be sacrificed for him, could not stand seeing his brother's body being hit by arrows by that filthy woman.

He pulled out his sword and was about to start a war, when the Compassionate and Merciful hand of Imam Hossein held him back, and told him, brother Abbas, it is not time for war.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

oh, so Ayesha® is not Ummul Momineen(Mother of the Believers) according to shias.

Thanks for the clarification.

She is.. only because she was the wife of the Prophet(saww)... sunnis say that the title entails respect for Ayesha but the shi3a say that its there as to tell others that they cannot marry a wife of the Prophet(saww) after him

I hope sunnis voted for Ayesha in the poll... i'd be so crossed if shi3as did :Hijabi:

If its possible for those who voted to provide a reason for their choice.. that'd be fantastic :).. wassalaamun alaikum

• Advanced Member
why would the "mother of believers" have her character questioned by the Prophet of Islam? Why would he have doubts to whether his wife commited adultry? makes you think what kind of "believers" she has.

oh, Shias believes that Prophet(saw) doubted that Ayesha® commited adultry.

oh, Shias believes that Prophet(saw) doubted that Ayesha® commited adultry.

aren't you one of those islamic thinkers society terrorist pupils'?

well, if she had the ability to ride into battle against the Lion of Allah, and attack the dead body of the Prophet's grandson, then i believe she has the ability to do anything. Her actions are not surprising

• Advanced Member
(salam)

well i guess we have no choice but to agree that she is ummul mu'meneen as Allah tells us in the quran , but whether she was good or bad , thats a different issue , mothers can be bad u know

Exactly! To say that .. wife of prophet(saw) is not Ummul Mumineen is denying the verse of Quran. And to deny the verse of Quran is Kufr.

(33:6)

The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers.

ws

^ and people refer to this person as the mother of believers

We don't believe this nonsense about Bibi Aisha (ra) arrowing Syedna Hassan's (as) grave. This was done by Marwaan and his forces and not Bibi Aisha (ra). When the Abbasids got in power they took revenge against the Bani Ummayah and attacked all the dead unjust Bani Ummayah rulers among one by one.

Edited by Abdaal
  • 1 month later...
(salam)

Please a reason for your choice as well.. wassalaamun alaikum

no doubt abu bakr (ra) was better than aisha (ra). this is now in degragation of aisha (ra)- because after all she was the mother in believers and had the pleasure of being mentioned in the quran

but the prophet (pbuh) said "abu bakr shall be the first of my ummah to enter paradise"

and he (pbuh) said "when a believer enters paradise he shall be happy to see paradise but when abu bakr enters paradise, paradise shall be happy to see him" he (pbuh) also said " the gates of jannah will call out his (abu bakr's) name" and he (pbuh) also said "that the janah of abu bakr's will boast ovet the jannah"

may Allah swt bless abubakr sideeq (ra) and aisha (ra) :)

• Advanced Member
no doubt abu bakr (ra) was better than aisha (ra). this is now in degragation of aisha (ra)- because after all she was the mother in believers and had the pleasure of being mentioned in the quran

but the prophet (pbuh) said "abu bakr shall be the first of my ummah to enter paradise"

and he (pbuh) said "when a believer enters paradise he shall be happy to see paradise but when abu bakr enters paradise, paradise shall be happy to see him" he (pbuh) also said " the gates of jannah will call out his (abu bakr's) name" and he (pbuh) also said "that the janah of abu bakr's will boast ovet the jannah"

may Allah swt bless abubakr sideeq (ra) and aisha (ra) :)

If abu Bakr can go to Jannah, even those who published cartoons of Prophet (SAW) in Denmark will go to Jannah (mazallah).

Nevertheless, both of them hurted the Prophet (SAW) in one way or the other.

Do you not remember Prophet's sahih hadith that who hurts fatima (as) hurts the Prophet (SAW). Did Abu Bakr not hurt Fatima (as)?

Edited by Mehek
If abu Bakr can go to Jannah, even those who published cartoons of Prophet (SAW) in Denmark will go to Jannah (mazallah).

blind hatred.

Nevertheless, both of them hurted the Prophet (SAW) in one way or the other.

how? one was the father in law and the most beloved companion-as after all the prophet (pbuh) himself chose abu bakr (ra) to lead the salah during his illness and aisha (ra) was the most beloved wife to the prophet (pbuh) after khadijah (ra)

Do you not remember Prophet's sahih hadith that who hurts fatima (as) hurts the Prophet (SAW). Did Abu Bakr not hurt Fatima (as)?

of course i remember hadith. although you are very selective of quoting the hadiths as youve missed out the preceeding story in the hadith. neither abu bakr (ra) nor aisha (ra) hurt fatimah (ra).

why dont you go and find out who prepared the burial of fatimah (ra)? and then come back to me

• Advanced Member

yeah, we get where the blindness lies... in the hearts of those who think that the fabrication about Ali (as) is the LIMITATION of that admonition (whereas the truth is that Prophet (pbuh) admonished the spreader of such lies that hurt Bibi Fatima (as), but it was NOT limited to that occurence. And there is NO denying that Abu Bakr angered Bibi Fatima (as).

As for the "choosing Abu Bakr to lead salat" line goes, it's been refuted. Prophet (pbuh) upon learning that Abu Bakr was leading prayers, had himself CARRIED to the mosque and he took over leadership of the prayers! And how could Prophet (pbuh) have ordered Abu Bakr to lead prayers when Abu Bakr was SUPPOSED to have gone with Usama's army on an expedition, AT THE ORDER OF THE PROPHET (pbuh)?

As for who prepared Bibi Fatima's burial, it sure as heck was NOT Abu bakr, as Bibi Fatima (as) didn't want him or Umar to know where she was buried.