Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Abu bakr and Aisha

Rate this topic

Yes the Zaydis much closer to Sunnis compare to 12rs. On the other hand, the Zaydis just like Sunnis are against Wahabis too.

(salam)

bro apparantly the quotes from sa'ad bin abi waqas (ra), ibne umar (ra) and ali (ra) on muawiya are zayidis despite the fact they were in abu dawood and imam hanbal. :huh:

i didnt even mention zayidis as they are sunni kitaabs.

i think its just a diversion from the point i made bacause they dont have an answer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member

how reliable i take the sahuh , muslim,bukhari, blah, interestingly out of 2973273 hadiths mmmm maybe 2, hadiths regarding ahlul bayt, no i mean imam ali a.s. I love abu hurayra for his love of cats and love of stomach which he filled with muawyias money. Good job companion, i will forever remember ur hadiths

how reliable i take the sahuh , muslim,bukhari, blah, interestingly out of 2973273 hadiths mmmm maybe 2, hadiths regarding ahlul bayt, no i mean imam ali a.s. I love abu hurayra for his love of cats and love of stomach which he filled with muawyias money. Good job companion, i will forever remember ur hadiths

brother please question the authenticity of your own kitaabs- as they are known to be weak to put it mildly

• Advanced Member

I will give one beautiful hadith from our authentic bukhari

Volume 5, Book 57, Number 32:

Narrated Sad bin Abi Waqqas:

Umar bin Al-Khattab asked the permission of Allah's Apostle to see him while some Quraishi women were sitting with him, talking to him and asking him for more expenses, raising their voices above the voice of Allah's Apostle.

When 'Umar asked for the permission to enter, the women quickly put on their veils. Allah'� Apostle allowed him to enter and 'Umar came in while Allah's Apostle was smiling, 'Umar said "O Allah's Apostle! May Allah always keep you smiling." The Prophet said, "These women who have been here, roused my wonder, for as soon as they heard your voice, they quickly put on their veils. "'Umar said, "O Allah's Apostle! You have more right to be feared by them than I." Then 'Umar addressed the women saying, "O enemies of yourselves! You fear me more than you do Allah's Apostle ?" They said, "Yes, for you are harsher and sterner than Allah's Apostle." Then Allah's Apostle said, "O Ibn Al-Khattab! By Him in Whose Hands my life is! Never does Satan find you going on a way, but he takes another way other than yours

Wonderful thoughts on the seal of prohets, i shouldv'e known umar's merit was more outstanding then the prophets.

I will give one beautiful hadith from our authentic bukhari

Volume 5, Book 57, Number 32:

Narrated Sad bin Abi Waqqas:

Umar bin Al-Khattab asked the permission of Allah's Apostle to see him while some Quraishi women were sitting with him, talking to him and asking him for more expenses, raising their voices above the voice of Allah's Apostle.

When 'Umar asked for the permission to enter, the women quickly put on their veils. Allah'� Apostle allowed him to enter and 'Umar came in while Allah's Apostle was smiling, 'Umar said "O Allah's Apostle! May Allah always keep you smiling." The Prophet said, "These women who have been here, roused my wonder, for as soon as they heard your voice, they quickly put on their veils. "'Umar said, "O Allah's Apostle! You have more right to be feared by them than I." Then 'Umar addressed the women saying, "O enemies of yourselves! You fear me more than you do Allah's Apostle ?" They said, "Yes, for you are harsher and sterner than Allah's Apostle." Then Allah's Apostle said, "O Ibn Al-Khattab! By Him in Whose Hands my life is! Never does Satan find you going on a way, but he takes another way other than yours

Wonderful thoughts on the seal of prohets, i shouldv'e known umar's merit was more outstanding then the prophets.

what a beautiful hadith. may Allah swt bless umar (ra) and grant him jannatul firdaus no doubt.

again you are being hyprocitical-surely the whole imamat theory diminishes the status of the prophet (pbuh)

also according to sayidmurtaza if it wasnt for fatimah (ra) then the prophet (pbuh) and ali (ra) would not have been created apparantly :D

also apparantly it will be ali (ra) who will account for peoples actions on the day of judgment and not Allah swt-astaghfirrullah

• Advanced Member
what a beautiful hadith. may Allah swt bless umar (ra) and grant him jannatul firdaus no doubt.

again you are being hyprocitical-surely the whole imamat theory diminishes the status of the prophet (pbuh)

also according to sayidmurtaza if it wasnt for fatimah (ra) then the prophet (pbuh) and ali (ra) would not have been created apparantly :D

also apparantly it will be ali (ra) who will account for peoples actions on the day of judgment and not Allah swt-astaghfirrullah

I thought Hadrat Ali(as) will be granted the permission to interceed for people he would like to.. so yea.. he will have some say in who will go and who won't.. but the final decision has to rest with the Allah(swt).

As for the other comment about Hadrat Fatima(as).. you are taking them out of context.. if you report to us with the whole speech.. it would be easier for us to elaborate.. otherwise.. these arguments are futile for convincing us... wassalaamun alaikum

I thought Hadrat Ali(as) will be granted the permission to interceed for people he would like to.. so yea.. he will have some say in who will go and who won't.. but the final decision has to rest with the Allah(swt).

so ali (ra) has precedence over the prophet (pbuh) ??????

As for the other comment about Hadrat Fatima(as).. you are taking them out of context.. if you report to us with the whole speech.. it would be easier for us to elaborate.. otherwise.. these arguments are futile for convincing us... wassalaamun alaikum

check the thread on rankings bro

Edited by umar_khan

Salaam Alaiqum,

Yaa ali madad

muawiya pey lanat

Peak of ignorance!!

Did you even click the links I gave you especially the one which says who Lady Fatima (sa) was really angry at?

Your above rant shows that you didnt, calm down and check the link and then lets talk

until then Ciao!

Follower ,

umer khan does not check the links provided

even if they r sunni sources --

jusr read my signature plz

just proves that umer khan cant reply atall and is confused

Allah Hafiz

Yaa Ali Madad

hussainyet Zindabad

yazeediyet +his so called father muawiya lanati+his so called fathe rlanati abu sufyan murdabad

Firoz Ali

Edited by Firoz Ali

'A follower' date='Oct 27 2006, 08:32 AM' post='1250175']

Pray do tell how is that humiliating? Imam Al Mahdi [ajtf] army will have 313 leaders which will come from every part of the world. That is not his army that is just the leaders of his army secondly for his army people will come from all over the world to make up the army so where is the humiliation in that?

So do you mean to tell me there are not even 313 pious men in 6 billion people!They way world is corrupting I doubt that they can be found in the furore!

Also please do tell how did prove the isnad of the hadeeth from Tirmizi? Are you a master in Ilm-e-Rijal?

Maybe you are an Ayatollah under disguise but we are all armature here.Sunni belief on Imam Mehdi is a separate discussion.

Also my friend you seem to think that every single sign related abt his return has to happen for him to return Well guess what? thts not the case. His return can be tomorrow for all we know. The decree of Allah does not require for the signs to happen. Remember in Surah Yaseen He says ' is only to say to it: Be, so it is'.

As you also believe in badah,that is Allah will is never revealed so the reality may be different.So as it happened when successor of Imam Jaffar was changed so maybe there will be no return or appearance of Imam Mehdi.How can you be sure of things that agree with you and cry Badah in others?lol

And if you wish to know more abt the signs of his coming then take a trip down to the Imam Mahdi (as) forum there are plenty of threads which highlight how the signs work and what is the philosophy.

So can you tell me plainly how many signs are fulfilled and when will be the Holy event?or are you unsure about his coming as Shias are about everything else?

Where did I claim that those buried next to the Prophet or the Imams [as] will have direct paradise? :huh: Seems like you assume too much.. Snap to reality son you dream alot.

No,you said only those buried near Imam Hussein will go to heaven.As only Imams are important in shiaism and they attach no importance to Prophet.Shia also lie when they say all the imams were equal in Rank.If they were equal in rank than why attach so much importance to Imam Hussein?

Here is an extract from the book Manazile Akherah written by Shaykh Abbas Qummi in which he has copied the following incident from the book of Allama Majliasi called Tohfatuz Zaereen:

I asked a reference from the kitab al urbane.Do u know what are they?Ask someone.I did not ask reference from the man who wrote in Haqqul Yaqeen:: 203.

'Fatima (R.A.) described Ali (R.A.) thus:

"You are hiding like a malformed foetus in a womb; you have ran home like those who are guilty of being untrustworthy and after having destroyed the strongest men on earth you have been overcome by these wimps"

• Advanced Member
'A follower' date='Oct 27 2006, 08:32 AM' post='1250175']

So do you mean to tell me there are not even 313 pious men in 6 billion people!They way world is corrupting I doubt that they can be found in the furore!

Maybe you are an Ayatollah under disguise but we are all armature here.Sunni belief on Imam Mehdi is a separate discussion.

As you also believe in badah,that is Allah will is never revealed so the reality may be different.So as it happened when successor of Imam Jaffar was changed so maybe there will be no return or appearance of Imam Mehdi.How can you be sure of things that agree with you and cry Badah in others?lol

So can you tell me plainly how many signs are fulfilled and when will be the Holy event?or are you unsure about his coming as Shias are about everything else?

No,you said only those buried near Imam Hussein will go to heaven.As only Imams are important in shiaism and they attach no importance to Prophet.Shia also lie when they say all the imams were equal in Rank.If they were equal in rank than why attach so much importance to Imam Hussein?

I asked a reference from the kitab al urbane.Do u know what are they?Ask someone.I did not ask reference from the man who wrote in Haqqul Yaqeen:: 203.

'Fatima (R.A.) described Ali (R.A.) thus:

"You are hiding like a malformed foetus in a womb; you have ran home like those who are guilty of being untrustworthy and after having destroyed the strongest men on earth you have been overcome by these wimps"

Firstly read my post again I said 313 LEADERS of his army not FOLLOWERS hence you suffer from selective reading too. Good to know. The world is corrupting but there will be many who will join his revolution.

So you saying Sunnis dont have a way to prove isnad of a hadith? I did not even talk abt the Sunni belief of Imam Mahdi [ajtf]. I talked abt the hadith which I quoted unless you can prove its isnad through ilm-e-rijal till then the hadith is valid for me.

Do you even understand the philosophy behind the signs? You talk abt Badah yet I bet you are ignorant abt the signs of the return of the Mahdi [ajtf] itself. Read in your books even your scholars have talked abt the signs and even they say that not all signs have to come true. It seems you need to catch up on your reading.

Find me where I quoted being buried near Imam Husayn (as) will go to heaven? My words were that being buried near Imam Husayn (as) has a great benefit. I never even said the word heaven only Allah is the judge of that and those who inshallah will attain heaven will get it through the intercession of Imam Husayn (as).

All Infallibles are equal. A hadith states 'The first one is Mohammad and the last one is Mohammad' What does that say to you? The Prophet (pbuh) being the first and the last being Imam Al Mahdi [ajtf]. The attachment to Imam Husayn (as) is because of the greatness of his tragedy. The day of Ashura is a day when the whole humanity cried. But you will reject this notion so I shall save my time.

Lastly again can you prove me that what I quoted was unauthentic through Ilm-e-Rijal? The incidents are taken from Allama Majliasi's book but you seem to assume too much how are you so sure that the Allama himself did not quote it from another book which was written by Sheikh Kolyani or Sheikh Saduoq? As for what you wrote from Haqqul Yaqeen can you please scan the page and post it I would love to see that since my copy of Haqqul Yaqeen does not have that hadith. I think the author must have skipped it or wait the copy is from Iran and not Saudi yes thts the case

Winning a Ramadhan contest is childs play when compared to having a logical discussion.But I admit that you are a great shia scholar because I have heard 40000 will be killed by the Imam Mehdi :)

Firstly read my post again I said 313 LEADERS of his army not FOLLOWERS hence you suffer from selective reading too. Good to know. The world is corrupting but there will be many who will join his revolution.

I donnt care what twisted version of shiaism you follow,I will quote mainstream shiaism.It calls them his followers who will even perform parayers behind him.I have no idea from where you got the idea that they will be leaders in the presence of the leader Imam Mehdi.But maybe you watch too many western movies lol

But there is a shia hadeeth which authenticity is doubtfull like all shia hadeeth.

Imam Mohamad al-Baqir said that the 313 companions of the Mahdi all originally came from the Mashriq ie those lands that lie to the east of the arab world.

Kitab Al Ghayba, by Al-Numani, chapter 21, pp 451-452

Although this question the statement that no ajmi has preference over an arab and vice versa made by the Prophet,it also raises question about the ethniticity of this force.

I am always amazed by the intellectual jumping of shia.They trace the lineage of Imas from a woman but refuse to trace the lineage of imam mehdi from a roman princess.

Do you even understand the philosophy behind the signs?

There are certain and doubtful signs of his coming if you will care to read the books gathering dust in your library.

Find me where I quoted being buried near Imam Husayn (as) will go to heaven? My words were that being buried near Imam Husayn (as) has a great benefit

Who you mean I will pass the exams if i am buried next to him?Grow up and donnt just play with words.

All Infallibles are equal. A hadith states 'The first one is Mohammad and the last one is Mohammad' What does that say to you? The Prophet (pbuh) being the first and the last being Imam Al Mahdi [ajtf]. The attachment to Imam Husayn (as) is because of the greatness of his tragedy. The day of Ashura is a day when the whole humanity cried. But you will reject this notion so I shall save my time.

Yes all are equal in rank but buried next to one carries more benefit.lol.So all other Imams died natural deat?Hussein was the only martyr among the Imams?

So you saying Sunnis dont have a way to prove isnad of a hadith? I did not even talk abt the Sunni belief of Imam Mahdi [ajtf]. I talked abt the hadith which I quoted unless you can prove its isnad through ilm-e-rijal till then the hadith is valid for me.

I only wanted you to admit this point that this hadeeth is valid for you.So the real name of Imam mehdi is abdullah like the name of father of Prophet (pbuh) ?

I would love to see that since my copy of Haqqul Yaqeen does not have that hadith. I think the author must have skipped it or wait the copy is from Iran and not Saudi yes thts the case

Ok then try these

Mullah Baqir also writes:

After hearing some women talking about Ali (R.A.) Fatima (R.A.) complained about her husband's features:

"He is a man with a big stomach. His hands are high and his bones look suppressed. He has a receding hair line, big eyes and shows his teeth all the time. He has no wealth either. (Jilalul Uyoon: 58, in the chapter on Fatima)

The very same Mullah Baqir comments about a dream that Fatima had and establishes that the devil came to her:

'The dream Fatima had was from a devil whose name is Uhaad. (Ibid: 52)

Salaam Alaiqum,

Yaa ali madad

muawiya pey lanat

Follower ,

umer khan does not check the links provided

even if they r sunni sources --

jusr read my signature plz

just proves that umer khan cant reply atall and is confused

Allah Hafiz

Yaa Ali Madad

hussainyet Zindabad

yazeediyet +his so called father muawiya lanati+his so called fathe rlanati abu sufyan murdabad

Firoz Ali

Narrated Amr bin Al-Aas: “The Prophet of Allah (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) deputed me to lead the army of Dat as-Salasil. I came to him and said: “Who is the most beloved person to you?' He said: “Aa'isha” I asked “Amongst men?” He said: “Her father (Abu Bakr)”

Ibn Abbas reports: “The Prophet (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) came out during his illness from which he died, his head bound with a cloth. He sat on the minbar, thanked Allah, praised Him and said: “There is no one among the people who has been more generous to me with his life and his property than Abu Bakr ibn Abi Quhaafa and if I was to take a bosom friend, I would take Abu Bakr as my bosom friend. But, the friendship of Islam is better. Block off every door in this Masjid except the door of Abu Bakr”

Abu Ya'la also narrates that Anas ibn Malik said: “They beat the Prophet (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) one day until he lost consciousness. Abu Bakr stood and began calling out: 'Woe to you! Do you kill a man just for saying my Lord is Allah? The people asked one another: “Who is this?” And they said: “That is Ibn Abi Quhaafa the madman”

Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri: “Allah's Messenger (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) sat on the pulpit and said: “Allah has given one of his slave, the choice of receiving the splendor and luxury of the worldly life (whatever he likes) or to accept the good (of the Hereafter) which is with Him . So he has chosen that good which is with Allah.” On that Abu Bakr wept and said: “Our fathers and mothers be sacrificed for you. We became astonished at this.” The people said: “Look at this old man! Allah's Messenger (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) talks about the slave of Allah to whom He has given the option to choose either the splendor of this worldly life or good which is with Him, while he says, “Our fathers and mothers be sacrificed for you.” But it was Allah's Messenger (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) who had been given the option, and Abu Bakr knew it better than us.”

Narrated Anas ibn Malik: “The Prophet (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) was on Mount Uhud with Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman when the mountain trembled. He (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) said: “Stay still, Uhud for upon you are a Prophet, a siddique and two martyrs.”

"...Az-Zubair and Abu Bakr - after the Prophet (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) was injured at Uhud and the mushrikeen backed off, but it was feared they would return - the Prophet (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) said: "Who will go after them?" Seven men responded to that and among them were Abu Bakr and Az-Zubair."

Aisha narrates: “Allah's Messenger (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) said to me in his final illness: "Call Abu Bakr and his brother so I can write an official document for I fear that some desirous one may follow his desires and say: I am more appropriate. And Allah and the believers reject all but Abu Bakr."

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

With all due respect to the claims of 40000 you make have you got a source for that? And more to that have you got a commentary or a description of these Scholars? Just to see what source you were using and what did you understand from it?

Winning a Ramadhan contest is childs play when compared to having a logical discussion.But I admit that you are a great shia scholar because I have heard 40000 will be killed by the Imam Mehdi

As far as I remember reading the Ramadan contest was open for all the users of SC so why didnt you enter and prove that it is a childs play by winning :)

And here is a reply which has been quoted by a Shia scholar abt the 40000 shia scholars read on:

2-It is said that Imam Mahdi (as) will kill 40,000 scholars. Will all of them be Shia, or could the number also include scholars of different schools and faiths.

Answer: 2. The scholars who will be slain at the hands of the Imam are those who oppose his rule. This indicates that they will be from opposing schools of thought and will, thus, lead the resistance to his reign.

The Shia scholars are generally regarded as the guardians of the faith and will join the ranks of the Savior's soldiers and will be at the forefront of his army. They are now a minority (with regard to their number) within the larger Muslim community and I, therefore, believe that they are not being referred to in this tradition. There will always be those who take advantage of the system and represent the likes of Shureih Al Qadhi (the scholar and judge who issued a verdict allowing the murder of Imam Hussein) so scholars must always undergo a strict regime of purification to avoid being in an opposing position to that of the Imam upon his return.

We, on the other hand, have to respect them so long as they follow the guidence of Ahlulbayt in deeds, thought, and conduct and do not transgress the rules of Islam.

Imam Al Mahdi (May Allah hasten his reappearance) has said:

ãä ßÇä ãä ÇáÝÞåÇÁ ÕÇÆäÇ áäÝÓå¡ ãÍÇÑÈÇð áåæÇå¡ ãØíÚÇð áÃãÑ ãæáÇå ÝááÚæÇã Ãä íÞáÏæå

"He who is among the jurists and guards himself [against evil], fights his desires, obeys his master [the Imam], it is, thus, allowed for the general public to imitate him."

Source

As for when I said 313 are Leaders I was saying it with full confidence. Now read the words of a scholar who has studied more than you and me in the hawza and knows the authencity of hadiths too :)

1-It is said that Imam Mahdi as.gif will have 313 companions who will join him. Does that mean that only 313 Shia will be left in the world, or will there be others present who will join him latter?

1. The 313 companions will be the leaders of Imam Ali Mahdi's army, his highest ranking generals who will lead the rest of his troops. One tradition even states that 40 of these companions will be women; further proof of Islam's great respect for women.

Source

Further proof abt 313 from the same book you quote:

Imam Ali as.gif said that each of the 313 will have passed an examination of his faith set by Allah (sawt) called "The Examination of the Heart" or Imtihan-e-Kalb.

Now what is this examination?

Passing it is heralded by the acquirement of true ilm/ma'arifat of Allah (sawt) through giving witness to the reality of the Imams. The test's culmination lies in the depths of hard core mysticism and is not easily understood owing to its seceret nature.

On the way to passing the test and crossing the a certain threshold of spiritual vision, the hurdles that must be faced aim to first shatter the spirit, then rebuild it. Deformation (maskh) is seen inside the soul (Bihar-ul-Anwar, kitab-al-ghayba). This is the destruction of a man so he sees himself as abjectly worthless. It is like fana'a that the sufis speak of, but different in that maskh is sometimes said to be a slide into despair and worthlessness rather than necessarily a hard and fast path aiming to annihilate of the ego in sequences, which though maskh also ends up with, though maskh does not have to involve a Sheikh, making it even more difficult in some ways.

Maskh involves testing for the presence of 75 qualities in a person.

This is the full repertoire if qualities of AQl triumphing over their antitheses of Jahiliyya.

eg one of the 75 pairs of Aql vs jahiliyya is kindness, its opposite in jahiliyya is cruelty

another Aql quality is courage, its opposite jahiliyya quality is cowardice.

When the believer is endowed with the 75 qualities he is fit to pass the test - this final rite of the test lies in the realms of mystical illumination of the believer by the light of the Imams.

Now which of the 75 qualities are most important, even though all must be acquired to know the Imam as.gif and thus to know Allah (sawt)?

But I have read that kindnessa and charity are especially important - a warning perhaps to many on this site who seem to relish in hurting others with cruel words and show many signs of egotism.

Another very major quality is sincerity - the 313 disciples of Imam Mahdi (atf) are called "ahl al-ikhlas" or the most sincere people.

Another crucial quality is exceptional devotion to and belief and pure faith in the Imams, which must involve acknowledgement of the awesome rank of the Imams as the manifestation of Allah (sawt) as creator, sustainer and destroyer. ie the believer must know that all Creation would cease to exist without the Imam as.gif and he can by one command, acting as Allah (sawt)'s viceregent, cause galaxies to shatter even. Now in this day and age there are Shias who deny this power of the Imams, who seek to deny the fact that they are luminous beings drawn from the light of the Prophet (saws) and are fundamentally different to ordinary people. There is even these days a tafsir of the Qur'an called tafsir-e-nemouneh that in the commentary of Surah al-Noor does not say that the noor/light being spoken of is that of the Prophet (saws) and Imams. Of course the great tafsir "Al-Mizan" by the great arif Sayyid Mohammed Hussain Tabatabai says it does refer to the light of the Prophets and the Imams. The 313 are like this - they have nothing but extreme devotion to the Imams and they do not follow doctrines that reduce the station of the Imams, in fact were the 313 to state their real beliefs some of the Shia who do not understand them would call them call heretical people who worshipped Ali as.gif. Thus it is said the 313 are the "ahl al-khullas" or the sincerely devoted, people whose belief in the Imams' power imposes no limitations on what this power involves, save for saying the Imam as.gif is not Allah (sawt) or His Prophet (saws).

Most of this stuff is in Nu'mani's Kitab-al-Ghayba

Source

Below are more hadith supporting the above extract taken from the book mentioned:

The words of Imam Al Sadiq (as):

"How many of those who will accompany Al-Qa'im are `Arabs" Ja'far (Úáíå ÓáÇã) said "Very few (shay'un yasir)," then someone said, "But numerous are the `Arabs who profess this Cause," and Ja'far replied "People will inevitably be chosen, separated, sifted through; many are those who will fall through the sifter."

An-Nu'mani, Kitab al-Ghayba, Ch 12, pp 298-99

Ali ibn Al-Husayn narrated from Muhammad ibn Yahya al-Attar from Muhammad bin Hassan ar-Razi from Muhammad ibn `Ali al-Kufi from Al-Hassan ibn Mahub az-Zarrad from Abu'l-Mufhra that `Abd'ullah ibn Abu Ya'fur had said: I heard Abu `Abd'ullah as-Sadiq (Úáíå ÓáÇã) saying:

"Woe unto the arrogants of the `Arabs from a soon evil."

I said: "May I die for you! How many of the `Arabs will be with Al-Qa'im?"

He said: "Very few."

I said: "By Allah, those, who talk about this matter among the `Arabs, are too many!"

He said: "People must be tried sifted and purified. Many people will be thrown away from the sieve."

The same was narrated by Muhammad bin Ya'qub al-Kulayni from Muhammad ibn Yahya and al-Hassan ibn Muhammad from Ja'far ibn Muhammad from al-Qassim ibn Isma'il al-Anbari from al-Hassan ibn `Ali from Abu'l-Mughra from Abu Ya'fur.

Al-Kafi, vol.1 p.370, Dala'il al-Imama p.242, al-Idad al-Qawiyya p.74, Ithbat al-Hudat, vol.3 p.537, Bihar al-Anwar, vol.5 p.219, vol.52 p.114, 348, Bisharat'ul-Islam, vol.2 p.197, Mu'jam Ahadith Al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.4 p.46

For the bold part look at the Quote above which shows what this test would be? Remember in my previous posts I said that they are chosen according to their qualities. Also If you are saying I follow a twisted Shia version then I guess the other Shias around the world follow the same twisted version which I follow since all Shias know that 313 are the special companions of the Imam [ajtf] and will be leaders to his army. There is even a tradition which states that when the call of the return of Al Mahdi [ajtf] is made if a person upon hearing the call leaves his house immediately he will be in Medina giving his allegiance to the Imam [ajtf] so please explain to me that why would the Imam's army be only limited to 313 when the hadith clearly states that people will join him when the call is made?

There are certain and doubtful signs of his coming if you will care to read the books gathering dust in your library.

^ This coming from the person who doubts if the Imam [ajtf] will ever reappear :lol:

Who you mean I will pass the exams if i am buried next to him?Grow up and donnt just play with words.

If you cant prove it then dont make baseless allegations. I said find me in my previous posts where did I claim to say they will go to heaven? See your problem is you dream too much. Read what I said it is of benefit being buried next to Al Husayn (as).

Yes all are equal in rank but buried next to one carries more benefit.lol.So all other Imams died natural deat?Hussein was the only martyr among the Imams?

Through what knowledge and intellect did you deduce that Al Husayn (as) was the only martyr? Wasnt Imam Ali (as) killed in sajdah by Ibne Muljim? Are you saying that is not a death of a martyr? Please do bring proof of such claims..

I only wanted you to admit this point that this hadeeth is valid for you.So the real name of Imam mehdi is abdullah like the name of father of Prophet (pbuh)?

This hadith should be sufficient to answer your above question:

"....Jibrayeel also informed me from his Lord, the Exalted, that this will end when the Qaim rises, at which their word will ascend and the Ummah will unite on their love, at which their enemies will be reduced, their haters disgraced and their praisers will be many. This will happen when lands change and the servants of God are weakened and lose hope in an opening. At that time the Qaim will rise amidst them." The Messenger of Allah said: " His name is like my name, and his father's name is like my son's name. He is from the progeny of my daughter. Allah will manifest the truth through them and smoother vanity through their swords. People will follow them, some in their love and some in their fear...."

Al Amali of Sheikh Tusi.

And the hadith which you deemed weak and rejected then please tell me why other compilers have included this hadith:

The Holy Prophet (S.A.) had spoken a lot about Hazrat Mahdi (A.S.) and declared em­phatically that Qiyamat will never occur unless Haz­rat Mahdi (A.S.) does not arrive. Thus it has been quoted from the Holy Prophet (S.A.) that:

"If a single day remains from the age of this world then Allah will prolong that day to such an extent that, He will raise a man from my progeny on that particular day-—."

(Sunane-Abi Daud, Kitabul Mahdi, Tradition No. 4282)

Although this question the statement that no ajmi has preference over an arab and vice versa made by the Prophet,it also raises question about the ethniticity of this force.

I am always amazed by the intellectual jumping of shia.They trace the lineage of Imas from a woman but refuse to trace the lineage of imam mehdi from a roman princess.

Who says we deny that the mother of Imam Al Mahdi [ajtf] is a roman princess? :mellow:

And also you mentioned all Shia hadiths are doubtful then pray do tell how did you come to that conclusion when your book Sahih Bukhari has such disgusting hadiths abt Aisha lying in front of the Prophet (pbuh) while he is praying I mean if you claim that is Sahih then ignorance is bliss!

Anyhow here is the link abt the mother of the Imam [ajtf] from Shias sources and there are many incidents and miracles which people have experienced through the blessing of this great and noble lady. Do check the links:

Nargis Khatoon - Mother of Imam Al Mahdi

Miracles through Lady Narjis Post #12

Ok then try these

Mullah Baqir also writes:

After hearing some women talking about Ali (R.A.) Fatima (R.A.) complained about her husband's features:

"He is a man with a big stomach. His hands are high and his bones look suppressed. He has a receding hair line, big eyes and shows his teeth all the time. He has no wealth either. (Jilalul Uyoon: 58, in the chapter on Fatima)

The very same Mullah Baqir comments about a dream that Fatima had and establishes that the devil came to her:

'The dream Fatima had was from a devil whose name is Uhaad. (Ibid: 52)

Please dont bother writing this stuff as I said I will only believe if you scan and post it because my book doesnt have these hadiths. Maybe it is from Saudi or Iran not sure let me try and authenticate that...

Wsalaams

Edited by A follower