Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
jund_el_Mahdi

Join the army?

Rate this topic

aslamo alakom brothers and sisters,

certainly rules of engagement are complex in islam,depends on type of war(if yemen attacked united states for illegitimate reasons then i will fight and defend my land) therefore its not a matter of islamic country or not but rather for what reasons the war started,as we all have seen,''muslims'' are not always right because i personally dont believe humans are the best example for religion.

may Allah(swt) hasten the return of imam mahdi(as)

Edited by jund

I was too into the armred forces, but now i realized I rpobably woudlnt want to join

u are brainwashed into following orders even though they might be completely againts everything u stand for

the whole country goes to war based on desicions by a couple of politicians, who the hell am i fighting for here?

we ve seen what has happend in past wars, people sacrifized for nothing but political power hungry people and thier agendas.

not many poeple have the guts to do what Muhammad Ali did when he stood by his religious belifes and not get csnscriptited to fight the vietnamese