Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Namaz

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam) ,

I have 2 questions:

1. my first question is, if one is present in jamad namaz [such as juma namaz, etc] and you cannot stand, is it ok to read jamad namaz sitting down or is it better to just not join since you can't stand?

2. my second question is, qaza namaz. what is its worth? what is the reason of us reading qaza namaz?

thank you and iltemas e dua

• Advanced Member

(salam)

(salam) ,

I have 2 questions:

1. my first question is, if one is present in jamad namaz [such as juma namaz, etc] and you cannot stand, is it ok to read jamad namaz sitting down or is it better to just not join since you can't stand?

I'm not sure about this but I think a connection has to be maintained in congregation prayers. But still, I don't know about this.

2. my second question is, qaza namaz. what is its worth? what is the reason of us reading qaza namaz?

Qadha salaah are those obligatory salaah which you have missed intentionally or unintentionally. You have to make up for the obligatory salaah and even if you pray the Qadha salaah, the sin of making the obligatory prayers Qadha will be there [unless ofcourse you repent or Allah [swt] forgives your sins].