Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sign Here

Rate this topic

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(bismillah) (salam) Allah Humma Salle Ala Muhammadin Wa Aal-e-Muhammad, Wa Aj'jil Faraja Hum!

This should be resurrected. Labbayk ya Mahdi (af) I hope I can worthy enough to help you in some way  Even though I feel I may never be worthy enough.

(bismillah) (salam)

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Peace and salutations to all mu'mineen and mu'minat on this most blessed day of 15 of Sha'baan, the respected birth day of our holy Imam Mahdi sa7eb al 3asreh wa zamman (as). Don't forget to do all your a3mal and all your needs will be fulfilled and sins will be forgiven inshallah.

(wasalam)

Edited by jund_el_Mahdi
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Salaam,

i dont yet, but inshallah i will soon, guys, really examine in your heart if you love them,and mean a lot of people like them, but true believers love them more then there own familys and would do anything for them, but of course, love Allah more then ANYYYYTHINNNG.

Wa salam

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

O Imam Muhammad Al-Mahdi (blessing be upon you) i hope you come soon. The worlds in a right state and a mess, and its getting worse. Shaytaans (May Allah curse him) influence is spreading like a virus. Only Imam Mahdi can save us from the Dajjal.

May Allah bless the pure Ahlul Bayt

O Rasolullah Muhammad (pbuh) blessing be upon you

O Ali ibn Abi Talib blessing be upon you

O Fatimah Zahra blessing be upon you

O Hassan ibn Ali blessing be upon you

O Hossein ibn Ali blessing be upon you

O Ali ibn Hossein Zain ul Abedin blessing be upon you

O Muḥammad ibn ‘Alī al-Baqir al-Ulum blessing be upon yu

O Ja'far ibn Muḥammad al-Sadiq blessing be upon you

O Musa ibn Ja'far al-Kazim blessing be upon you

O Alī ibn Musa al-Rida blessing be upon you

O Muḥammad ibn ‘Alī al-Taqi blessing be upon you

O Alī ibn Muḥammad al-Naqi blessing be upon you

O Hassan ibn ‘Alī al-Askari blessing be upon you

O Muḥammad ibn al-Hassan Al-Mahdi Abu al-Qasim blessing be upon you (and come soon)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Bismillahir Rehmanir Raheem

Rabbay Sallay Ala Muhammadin Wa Aal-e-Muhammadin Wa Ajjil Farajahum, Ajjal Allahu Taalla Farajak, Wa Sehlallahu Taalla Makhrajak, Wa Zahoorak Wa Rehmatullahey Wa Barakatahu

Sayings of Maula Imam-e-Zamana ASWS AJTFS:

Maula Imam-e-Zamana ASWS AJTFS says:

Jo bhi hamara Haq-e-Khums ada nahi kerta wo apnay pait mein aag bharta hey.

Maula Imam-e-Zamana ASWS AJTFS said:

Zamana-e-Gaybat mein meray wajood se faida aisa hi hey jesay sooraj se hota hey jab wo baadalon mein chhup jaye.

Reference: Biharul Anwaar, Volume-78

Maula Imam-e-Zamana ASWS AJTFS said:

Hum tumhara khayal rakhnay mein kotahi nahi kertay aur tumhari yaad bhulatay nahi hain. Agar aisa na hota tou pareshaniyan tumhein ghair leti aur dushman tumhari jarrain kaat daaltay. Pas Khuda se daro aur hamari madad karo.

Mein tum se door nahi, balkay tumharay gunahon ne tumhein mujh se door ker diya hey.

Jo meray wajood se inkaar karay wo hum se nahi, us ka raasta Hazrat Noah AS kay betay ka raasta hey.

Reference: Kamaluddin, Page-459

Maula Jafar-e-Sadiq ASWS said about Maula Imam-e-Zamana ASWS AJTFS’s Soldiers:

Everyone of his companions will be so strong as if he had the strength of forty men. Their hearts will be as solid as a piece of steel. If they pass over a hill of iron, they would pierce it. They will not lay down their arms till they have pleased Allah.

And pray more for an early reappearance. For certainly, in it, is your success.

(Referance: Kamaluddin vol.2 Pg.485, Ghaibat-e-Toosi pg.292-293)

Surely, we do not neglect your condition nor are we forgetful of your remembrance. Had it not been so, then, terrible calamities would have struck you and your enemies would have destroyed you.

(Referance: At Ihtejaj vol.2 Pg.598)

If our shias; may Allah help them in His obedience; would have fulfilled their covenant with united hearts then there would have. been no delay in our meeting, and they would have been blessed with our visitation at the earliest, along with the recognition of truth and confirmation of our rights.

(Referance: Al Ihtejaj vol.2 Pg.602)

Fear Allah, submit (yourselves) completely to us and leave all your work upon us (i.e. have faith in us), then it would be incumbent upon us to extract you from all types of calamities.

(Referance: Kalematul Imam al-Mahdi, Vol. I, p.302)

I am "BaqeeyaTullah Fil Arz" and I am the one who will take "REVENGE" from the enemies.

(Referance: Behar rul Anwaar vol:52, page:24)

Every one of you is to prepare himself for the appearance of Al-Qa'im even with one arrow because if Allah knows that one intends that sincerely, He may prolong his life that he may live untill the appearance of Al-Qa'im and then he becomes one of his assistance and supporters." Bihar al-anwar, Vol. 52 p. 366, Mu'jam Ahadith Al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.4 p.6

I will not accept your offers (Khums) but only if you become pure.

I am the remainder of God's proof on Earth, and avenger of his enemies.

And to Commemorate with your (Maula Husain ASWS) bleeding wounds, I cry day and night with the tears of blood.

(Referance: Ziarat e Naheya)

On His Own Description

I am Mahdi; I am Qaem (the upriser); I am the one who will establish justice on the earth as it has been filled with injustice.

On His Own Description

I am the one supported by God on earth; I am the one who shall take revenge on His enemies.

On the Description of God's Proofs

God has kept them away from sins, untouched by flaws, purified of corruption and immune to mistakes. God has designated them as the guardians of His Knowledge, trustees of His Wisdom, confidant of His Secrets and supported them with logic.

On the Fact that God Is With Them

God is with us and His Being makes us free from want. Truth is with us and we do not fear if the people were to turn their back on us.

On Their Righteousness

And they should know that truth is with us and near us, and those who claim the same are dishonest. Except for the misled and those who lead others astray, no one makes such a claim other than us.

On Their Being God's Creation

We are the Lord's Creation and others were later remade in our image.

On Their Hearts Being the Focus of God's Will

Our hearts bear God's Will. When He Wills, we also will the same.

On Affairs Entrusted to Them

Fear God, surrender to us and leave the affairs to us. It is for us to take you away from the spring satiated, as you were taken to the spring by us and do not pursue that which have been concealed from you.

On Not Going Astray

Do not go astray from the right path and strengthen your move on this path based on established traditions by befriending us.

On Seeking Enlightenment From Others

Seeking enlightenment from other than the prophet's Household is akin to denying us.

On Those Who Do Injustice to Imam Mahdi

Those who do injustice to me are among the oppressors and subject to God's Curse, because the Almighty says: "Verily God's curse is upon oppressors."

On Those Disliked by Imam Mahdi

The Lord, His angels, prophets and saints dislike those who are disliked by me.

On Those Who Deny Imam Mahdi

There is no kinship between God and others, and those who deny me are not with me.

On Those Who Hurt Imam Mahdi

Only the ignorant and unwise Shiites whose piety is weaker than the wings of a fly hurt me.

On Those who Seize His Belongings

A fire blazes in the hearts of those who unjustly confiscate our belongings and will soon be thrown by their face into that fire.

On Reasons for Taking Khums

I will not accept your offers but only if you become pure.

On the Reason Behind His Occultation

Neither my forefathers swore allegiance to the seditious, nor will I at the time of my reappearance.

On the Benefit of His Occultation

Benefitting from me during my occultation is like benefiting from the sun when it is covered in cloud.

On Benefiting From Imam Mahdi During Occultation

I provide the people on the earth with safety and security just as the stars do for those in heavens.

On Benefiting From Imam Mahdi During Occultation

The Lord, through me, keeps misfortunes away from my household and my Shiite followers.

On Referring to Narrators of Traditions in His Occultation

In case of new events, refer to narrators of my traditions because they are my proof to you as I am the sign of the Lord's proof to them.

On Those Who Claim to Have Seen Imam Mahdi

Those who claim to have seen me before the appearance of Sufyani and the call from the sky are liars and accusers.

On Being Aware of Shiite Followers

I am aware of your situation and nothing remains hidden from me.

On Giving Considerations to His Shiite Followers

I have not neglected or forgotten you because if so, you would have been long plagued by endless misfortunes and destroyed by your enemies.

On Reappearance Depending on God’s Will

My reappearance depends on the Lord’s Will and this will take place after a long time, darkening of hearts and prevalence of injustice on the earth.

On Not Determining the Time of Reappearance

My reappearance depends on the Lord's Will and those who falsely determine a time are liars.

On Reappearance Marking the Prevalence of Truth

Upon the Lord's permission, truth will prevail and falsehood will be defeated.

On Leaving the Time of Reappearance to the Lord

Do not ask of things that do not benefit you and do not trouble yourself to find something that has not been asked of you.

On Duties of Muslims in the Era of Occultation

All of you should try to befriend us and keep away from things disliked and rejected by us, for our order will come without notice when there is no time for repentance and regret will not save you from our retribution.

On the Reason for His Delayed Reappearance

If my Shiite followers--may God reward them for their obedience--were to unite to fulfill their pledge, our meeting with them would not have been delayed and they would have met me sooner--a meeting based on their awareness and sincerity toward us.

On the Reason for Being Deprived of Meeting Him

Nothing keeps us away from them, except acts disliked and disapproved by me.

On Praying for His Reappearance

Pray for my reappearance, as their victory depends on it.

On Keeping Away From Sins

The end result--with the admirable intervention of the Lord--will be auspicious as long as Shiites keep away from sins.

On the Earth Being Full of Divine Signs

Verily the earth will not remain devoid of divine signs, whether evident or concealed.

On the Victory of Truth Over Falsehood

God is averse to keeping the truth incomplete and not destroying falsehood.

On the Lord's Irrepressible Power

The Lord's power cannot be overwhelmed, His Will is irrepressible and nothing will hinder His Victory.

On Seeking Refuge in God

I take refuge in God from blindness after illumination, from deviation after guidance and from destructive conduct and annihilating seditions.

On the Purposefulness of Creation

Verily God has not created mankind in vain and did not left them to wander aimlessly.

On Those Who Appeal for Guidance

If you are in search of guidance you shall be guided, and if you seek you shall find.

On the Virtues of Prayers

Nothing disgraces Satan like prayers, so pray and disgrace Satan.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah) (salam)

I cant exactly say i truly love them, but starting to kinda i guess, i dont want to claim i truly love them UNTIL i love them more than my own self, which will inshallah be soon! Inshallah everyone else who posted on here will too be like that.

(wasalam)

• 2 years later...

(bismillah)

ÝóÚóÌóøáó ٱááóøåõ ÝóÑóÌóßó æóÓóåóøáó ãóÎúÑóÌóßó æóÞóÑóøÈó ÒóãóÇäóßó æóßóËóøÑó ÇäúÕóÇÑóßó æóÇÚúæóÇäóßó æóÇäúÌóÒó áóßó ãóÇ æóÚóÏóßó Ýóåõæó ÇÕúÏóÞõ ٱáúÞóÇÆöáöíäó

May Allah hasten your reappearance,make easy your advent,make nearer the time of your coming,increase the number of your supporters and backers,and fulfill for you all that which He has promised you.

ASALAMU-ALAIKA - YA BAQIYATULLAH-FI-ARZEHI

(PEACE BE UPON YOU 'O GOD'S REMAINDER ON THE EARTH)

Salaam,

To all the dear brothers and sisters ,who have signed here declaring their love or allegiance to our beloved :Imam.(atf).

Your signatures are not valid.

A signature can only come from a "copy", not from an original source , thus in the legal sense a signature is a copy and has no power to do anything .

A living being autographs , like an artist autographs his original painting , and signs the copies.

So therefore what you were offering to the :Imam.(atf) is a copy of your dead fiction mortgaged corporation.

:Imam.(atf) has no use for dead entities that belong to the corporations that oppose him.

You should offer him your autographs , with your real living name , of such and such son of such and such of the tribe of such and such , of the such and such , that is free from any contracts to the enemies of the :Imam.(aft).

And this autograph is to be sealed with your family seal , or the thumbprint in blood to show that it is your living human self making this promise.

And you cannot declare , it means no contract .

• 3 months later...