Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sign Here

Rate this topic

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(bismillah) (salam) Allah Humma Salle Ala Muhammadin Wa Aal-e-Muhammad, Wa Aj'jil Faraja Hum!

This should be resurrected. Labbayk ya Mahdi (af) I hope I can worthy enough to help you in some way  Even though I feel I may never be worthy enough.

(bismillah) (salam)

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Allah humma kunle waliyikal hujjat ibnel hassan salawatuka alaihe wa ala abaihee fee hazesat va fee

kulle sautaon waliyon wa hafizayon wa qayidaon wa nasireaon wa dalilayoun wa Aynan Hatta tuskinahoo arzaka toua wa tumattiohoo feehaaa taweela

Allah humma sale ala muhammadin wa ale mohammad

wa ajjil farajahum

• Advanced Member

All the love and peace and life i hv, i am submitting in the holy hands of my Holy Imam Mehdi (as)..... My life is for him ! inshallah !

YA Allah, PLS ACCEPT OUR PRAYERS AND LET US BE IN IMAM MEHDI'S ARMY AS A TRUE FOLLOWERS OF HIS FOREVER !! AMEEN !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

assalam u alaikum every1.its very easy 2 say that i do.but when u make a pact with the imam of the day its abt changing urself 4ever n ever....i also want 2 say that i love him n i do pray that may i b with him when he calls 4 us n when gibrail announces his name...labaik my leader my rahbar my ruler my saviour labaik ya imam a.j.f ya muntaqim zahur e imam e zaman dikha,,ankhen hein muntazir dar e amn o aman dikha ,,,ab dam labun pe hai rukh e aram ejan dikha.,,phir burq e zulfiqar ko aatish fishan dikha,,,dushman rahey na aik shah e mashraqain ka ,,,us din ghulam soag utaren hussain ka...

• 6 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Me too!!

:wub: :wub:

If I but knew the destination of your purposeful journey! To which isolated land did you go? Good, pleasant and satisfying? Or otherwise? Or in well guarded concealment? It breaks my heart (when) I look at all that has been created, but cannot see you, nor hear a whisper about your whereabouts, nor any secret communication! It is disheartening to know that you are attending to and watching over the disorder and confusion, and I, in the thick of violent turmoil, am far away, unable to give report of injustice.

I eagerly long for you who is out of sight, but has not forsaken us. I eagerly long for you who has departed and is invisible, but is not far from us. :cry:

-Dua Nudba

May Allah hasten his reappearance.

• Advanced Member

Bismillah...

O Allah; Send Your blessings upon Your proof on Your earth and Your representative in Your cities, and the one who invites towards Your path and the upright one with Your justice and successful one by Your commands, master of the believers and the destroyer of the apostates and enlightenor of darkness and the illuminator of truth. And the manifestator with wisdom and virtous exhortations and truth and Your word, Your treasurer and Your eyes in Your earth, the fearful, the awed, the guardian, the admonisher, the ark of salvation and the flag of guidance and (the) light of people's vision, the best one who will clothe and shroud, the one who will avenge the oppressed, (the) reliever of difficulties, (the) abolisher of sorrows and the eliminator of calamities. Blessings of Allah be upon him and his fathers, the guiding Imams, the prosperous leaders, till the stars of the dawn shine and the trees bring forth leaves and the fruits ripen and the nights and days follow each other and till the birds sing.

O Allah! give us of his love and gather us in his army and beneath his flag. O God of truth, Ameen! Lord of the worlds

Edited by Huda A.
  • 1 month later...