Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sign Here

Rate this topic

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(bismillah) (salam) Allah Humma Salle Ala Muhammadin Wa Aal-e-Muhammad, Wa Aj'jil Faraja Hum!

This should be resurrected. Labbayk ya Mahdi (af) I hope I can worthy enough to help you in some way  Even though I feel I may never be worthy enough.

(bismillah) (salam)

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

:wub: I LOVE HIM AND WILL NEVA STOP LUVIN HIM :wub:

:wub: INSHALLAH WE WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO BE IN HIS ARMY :wub:

MAY Allah HASTEN HIS REAPPEARANCE..

*~*Sakina*~*

Edited by sakz
  • Advanced Member
Please don't crucify me...but what does (atf) mean? :blush: :Hijabi:

Salams..!!

a = 3ajjalallahu

t = ta3ala

f = farajahushshareff

The meaning is:

May Allah, the most High, hasten the honoured appearence of him (Imame Zaman (as)).

Fee Amanillah :)

Is this one of those thread where we get to do riya and not feel bad about it?

Oh myy ... look at me - I have to publicly express my love for Imam Mahdi (atf) so that everyone knows how pious I am!

That's my screwed up way of asking for evidence of it being ok or even recommendable to go all "I LOVE IMAM MAHDI !!!" (like no really??? I thought you'd hate him .. especially considering how you're a shia and all). Call me crazy - but it makes sense to me that you keep whatever feelings you have between you, that individual and God.

Please don't crucify me...but what does (atf) mean? :blush: :Hijabi:

crucifiction.jpg

• Basic Members

Oh myy ... look at me - I have to publicly express my love for Imam Mahdi (atf) so that everyone knows how pious I am!

That's my screwed up way of asking for evidence of it being ok or even recommendable to go all "I LOVE IMAM MAHDI !!!" (like no really??? I thought you'd hate him .. especially considering how you're a shia and all). Call me crazy - but it makes sense to me that you keep whatever feelings you have between you, that individual and God.

crucifiction.jpg

I dont think so there is any harm in declaring that and to show your love towards your IMAM is not RIYA

crucifiction.jpg

(bismillah)

(salam)

dag it! do I have to stop wearing my Imam ali sword :( :(

what about the 3ashora march? :cry: no more 3ashora march?? :cry:

Dag it! now what about going to dua kumayl on thursdays! I should stay home then.

OH the HUMANITY! :wacko:

(salam)

WOW ... mashallah - you guys must be so pious.

So much so in fact that something as strong and personal as feelings is so far behind you that you don't consider it riya to express it for spiritual/religious figures to your peers.

:wub:

Edited by Elwiya
  • Advanced Member

WOW ... mashallah - you guys must be so pious.

So much so in fact that something as strong and personal as feelings is so far behind you that you don't consider it riya to express it for spiritual/religious figures to your peers.

:wub:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ahhh this should be good :angel:

Meetham e tammar showing his affection openly for Imam of his time. Explain. (100 points)

Edited by HR
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ahhh this should be good :angel:

Meetham e tammar showing his affection openly for Imam of his time. Explain. (100 points)

:D :D :D Good one Mr. Rizvi ... 50 points

So you are in other words saying that shiachatters are comparable to Maysam e Thammar to whom some of the secrets of the Prophet (pbuh) were revealed? Yeah ... you're right - we are at that high a level so acting like we are is no biggy because our elevated status is obvious to everyone.

SUBHANALLAH ... we are blessed !!! :rolleyes: MUCHO RESPECT !

I'm sure if I was hung my fingers would still spew shiachat with rubbish feesabilillah until they cut them off.

Edited by Elwiya
  • Advanced Member
:D :D :D Good one Mr. Rizvi ... 50 points

So you are in other words saying that shiachatters are comparable to Maysam e Thammar to whom some of the secrets of the Prophet (pbuh) were revealed? Yeah ... you're right - we are at that high a level so acting like we are is no biggy because our elevated status is obvious to everyone.

SUBHANALLAH ... we are blessed !!! :rolleyes: MUCHO RESPECT !

I'm sure if I was hung my fingers would still spew shiachat with rubbish feesabilillah until they cut them off.

I knew you wud try this. By the way those 100 points were for me to give yYOU. You get 30/100 for the effort.

Now lets look at the whole scenario. Your initial points (refer to my previous post) were:

1) Publicly expressing love for an Imam = riya

2) It should be personal

The first one I threw back on your face by giving an example of a fallible. Flabbergasted by HR's first strike, you tried to spin it by saying we are not Hazrat Maytham.

It seems you were trying to say that if you really are very pious, you can openly declare your love for the Imam? Correct?Do you know each and every poster on this thread individually to decide where they stand in piety? Even if you knew them I doubt you have the authority to judge anyone like that. It's between them and Allah.

Lighter please :angel: