Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Fatimah's Eulogy Of Her Father...

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

It always amazes me (sometimes) to see the extent of love Az-Zahra had for her father. She loved her father(the holy Prophet as ) like no one else could love him. It was only fitting that the holy Prophet said(as) "Fatima is a part of me, and whoever angers, angers me and whoever angers me, has call the wrath of Almighty God upon him"

This will be good in poetry and article forum

Guest Pearlsinvinegar

Salam,

Jazak Allah Khair sister. I couldnt think of a better thing to post on this day of great mourning.

My condolences to our Imam, may Allah hasten his reappearance, the Ahlul bayt, peace be upon them, their shia and their adorers.

• Advanced Member

salaam aleikum

When she saw the Mizaneh, she passed out; so the women rushed to rescue her; after putting water of her face, she regained consciousness; - unquote

with due respect, one daughter in ahlebait gets this treatment, do give a thought about another daughter,

-she only saw the mizaneh and not dead body,

-who wanted to cry, but was not allowed to,

-who also wanted to tell her father what happened to her after his death but was slapped and whipped so badly that she almost fainted on her fathers dead body,

-who atleast wanted to be with her fathers dead body, but the zulm that came with this thought sent the girl bleeding & scurrying for cover.

hai re kismet hussain(as) ke beti ki [i could not translate this line - apologies].

akhbari