Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Would you mary a Muslim woman

Rate this topic

are u assuming every muslim man can speak arabic himself :wtw: or are arabs and arab speakers the only type of muslim men u get ?? perhaps u mean would you as an Arab man marry a non arabic speaking woman ??

Edited by Peace
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

It's just a question, a simple question I have not put judgements into. I know that about time I get married, I will be fluent in Arabic, and I'd like my wife to do the same so that I can raise my children on mostly the Arabic language then secondly English.

If I were to assume that every Muslim guy speaks Arabic, that would be false and ignorant of me. And why does everyone seem to not like arab women? :huh:

Khuda Hafiz

• Advanced Member
Think you meant '... not marry a woman who can't speak arabic...' :D

lol No, no I meant what I said. My parents and family would probably outcast me if I went and married someone from outside my religion/culture/race/language regardless of how wrong it may be. Nothing to do with Arab women being the Hee-men that they are :P

regards

Malek

Edited by Malek-e-Ashtar
  • Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

I mean you guy's are so aggresive. Arab woman get what they want at anytime. And if they don't, then you might not live another day. :cry: It's hard to live with them.

(salam)

Just because you know some Arab women like that doesn't mean they're all like that. All the women in my family and all other Arab families are extremely polite and nice. :angry:

• Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

I mean you guy's are so aggresive. Arab woman get what they want at anytime. And if they don't, then you might not live another day. :cry: It's hard to live with them.

(salam)

Hamdilla I am not one for mass generalizations, *ehim* however its only fair to say that there are women like that in every culture...many a Pakistani/Indian sister has barred her claws in my presence(given my line of work) but the same is true of Arab, European,Asia,Latin, etc..

You've succeed in making me feel sorry for you, seems you have been at the unfortunate end of one of these ladies rants...in anycase this Arab woman apologizes profusely and asks you for the sake of Islamic sisterhood and brotherhood to try to put such feelings aside inshalla *hands u a tissue*

Allah ma3'ak

Edited by ShiaGrace
  • Veteran Member
(salam)

Just because you know some Arab women like that doesn't mean they're all like that. All the women in my family and all other Arab families are extremely polite and nice. :angry:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Your absolutely right. I apologize. Not all arab woman are extreme and harsh, but most from my perspective are.

(salam)

Hamdilla I am not one for mass generalizations, *ehim* however its only fair to say that there are women like that in every culture...many a Pakistani/Indian sister has barred her claws in my presence(given my line of work) but the same is true of Arab, European,Asia,Latin, etc..

You've succeed in making me feel sorry for you, seems you have been at the unfortunate end of one of these ladies rants...in anycase this Arab woman apologizes profusely and asks you for the sake of Islamic sisterhood and brotherhood to try to put such feelings aside inshalla *hands u a tissue*

Allah ma3'ak

Hamdu,Allah, you don't have similiar charisteristics as most Arab woman.

I agree, every ethnic, culture or whatever has a porportionate that are evil and beyond extreme.

Well, I have yet to meet a fairly polite and sensitive arab woman. I know most if the generous arab woman I will not find, cuz they are either on ShiaChat or hiding inside. I hope I will get to meet a good arab woman, and might actually change my mind about the African sendiment.

Are you trying to put down African women?

Hasan Sajjad

President

(bismillah)

(salam)

Absolutely not President Hasan Sajjad. With upmost respect I personally see African woman as more significant then Arab woman. I would rather marry her, and teach her arabic rather then marrying an arab woman, and again, I have my optimistic reasons.

I would love to know what experiences you had with these Arab women?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Bro., they are very harsh and strict. They are avarice and insist on what's best for them, rather then their partner. They aren't as sensitive as other woman.

It's very rude and sterotipical of me to say all arab woman are greedy beasts, but it so happens, all the greedy beasts happen to be arab woman.

I respect them, but some I despise. (And I'm not reffering to all arab woman, but the few I have met).

Edited by Wise Muslim
  • Advanced Member

I'd would marry a muslimah, who can't speak arabic of any ethnicity, as long as we're compatible and atleast if she good at reading the Quran in Arabic, then mashallah good for her. The are some arab women who can't speak arabic properly especially those raised in the West, and i've known a few who lack in their own language and I wouldn't mind marrying an arab woman who are nice/polite/soft spoken and not all are extreme and harsh as they exist with women of all ethnicities. :)