Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
DFC

SHOW ME YOUR BEARD!

Rate this topic

^^ The topic poster has requested members to show him their beards, not their moles!!!

i see ur taking a stab at me

does a beard always have to be thick ?

cant there be a thing "light" beard

salams

deebo

yeh i think it classifys as a beard, i think the requirement is that you should be able to see it from 40 steps away.

umm, not 100% sure though, coz i dont Follow Sayyid Sistani.

lol, bro salah u poser, :P

yh, n bro inshallah - nice beard.

ill post mine as soon as it classifies as a beard, lol.

where is urz ??

or r u too shy to show eh :blush: ??

has any1 ever used a cut throat razor to shape their beards? is it hard to use i.e. is there a strong likelihood of cutting urself.

i ws thinkin of buying one cos i usually end up messin the shape of my beard using a normal cartridge razor.

You mean a straight edge razor? It works real good for shaping sideburns, facial hair, and hairlines. I have the one that takes disposable blades so you don't have to sharpen it. But be warned it takes practice to learn how to use it properly. The first time I used it my face looked as if I'd been clawed by a cat. Lately though I haven't been sporting any funky styles so the regular razor has worked fine for shaping my facial hair.

Edited by Talib-e-Ilm

^ i thought using them on the cheeks and neck wasnt haram according to ayatollah Sistani.
Question: f a person commits harãm by shaving his beard by razor baled on day one, is it permissible for him to do the same on the second, the third, the fourth day and so on?

Answer: It is compulsory to refrain from it as a measure of precaution.

http://sistani.org/local.php?modules=nav&a...20&hl=razor

Q:Is it permissible to shave the two sides of the face and leave the hair on the chin?

A:Shaving the beard is haram based on obligatory precaution, and this includes the hair that grows on the sides of the face. However, there is no problem in shaving the hair that grows on the cheeks.

http://sistani.org/local.php?modules=nav&a...d=5&cid=420

Edited by Ali ki Badshahi hai

Q:Is it permissible to shave the two sides of the face and leave the hair on the chin?

A:Shaving the beard is haram based on obligatory precaution, and this includes the hair that grows on the sides of the face. However, there is no problem in shaving the hair that grows on the cheeks.

http://sistani.org/local.php?modules=nav&a...d=5&cid=420

No, Bro that's not what I meant..

I know Sistani allows you to shave Cheeks, I even do it myself..

What I meant it is not permissible to shave with a Razor, under any circumstances..

^

Does that mean Abu Bakr-style beards are allowed?

031008.Saudi.King.Faud.jpg

lol i thought abu bakr style beards wer big and ungroomed. btw u shuld hav warned us b4 posting such a heart-wrenching pic. for some reason the pic made me think about azaab-e-qabr.

anywayz:

Q1: Is it mandatory (wajib) to keep a beard?

A1: Shaving off the beard is forbidden as an obligatory precaution. However shaving the cheeks and sides of the face with the exception of the chin doesn’t have any problem

http://www.lankarani.org/eng/index.html?rnd=200745181848

anywayz:

Q1: Is it mandatory (wajib) to keep a beard?

A1: Shaving off the beard is forbidden as an obligatory precaution. However shaving the cheeks and sides of the face with the exception of the chin doesn’t have any problem

Bro, that had nothing to do with the Razor Problem.. :unsure: