Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Juan Servantes Olazabel... Ali.

Just read this.

Rate this topic

Remember this forum?

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showforum=45

[disgusting wastes of humanity and cowards are people who sit behind a computer screen and level accusations and foul language at others - WARNED] are staying silent while it takes "kafirs" like greg potemkin and lester to defend us.

So much for islamic unity, you people dont even care for shia unity, except for when it comes to jumping on the Hezbullah bandwagon.

I dont want you to go sunni bashing, on the contrary. But we are under attack and then the attackers have the cheek to blame us and say its our fault. Even some sunnis i know defend us from them more than you cowards do.

I CHANGE THE TITLE. I WAS ANGRY COS OF THE 9 SHIAS PULLED OFF A BUS AND MASSACRED AGAIN ODAY. THE INDIFFERENCE OF US SHIA IS THE WORST THING.

(salam)

what you said was a baseless accusation/opinion. You cant just say we dont care because not everyone is replying to your threads. I personely see no need to say, 'yes isreal are criminals lets go help lebanan', because thats just how i feel and im sure some of the other agree. But how does saying that on shiachat make a diffrence?Its not like the isrealis are reading everything we write and then they get offended and stop is it? You cant say we dont care because you dont know what were doing away from shiachat. you dont know whos sending money/charity. Whos opend a charity to help the suvivors.who is somwhow helping to rebuild Lebanan. All i can say is when your expressing an opinion, make it clear that its just what you think, becuase others may take it offencivly since you dont know everything your talking about.

ws

Edited by nice-eyes

^ I dont think they are kafirs. I put it in speech marks to signify that even though they are technically kafirs they are doing more than the rest of you. Neither do i want any of you to die, im trying to get your attention, cos the daily massacres are working..

Go israel is sarcasm.

Both of you stop trying to be cute. Go defend your brothers and sisters.

(salam)

what you said was a baseless accusation/opinion. You cant just say we dont care because not everyone is replying to your threads. I personely see no need to say, 'yes isreal are criminals lets go help lebanan', because thats just how i feel and im sure some of the other agree. But how does saying that on shiachat make a diffrence?Its not like the isrealis are reading everything we write and then they get offended and stop is it? You cant say we dont care because you dont know what were doing away from shiachat. you dont know whos sending money/charity. Whos opend a charity to help the suvivors.who is somwhow helping to rebuild Lebanan. All i can say is when your expressing an opinion, make it clear that its just what you think, becuase others may take it offencivly since you dont know everything your talking about.

ws

What the Hell are you talking about? CLICK ON THE LINK. thats the iraq forum remember that? You know iraq, that place where shias are dragged off buses and killed for being shias (happened AGAIN today).

I didnt start any topic on there, learn to read. i started one bu thats no what im annopyed about. but when people are blatantly telling lies about YOUR PEOPLE the least you can do is go and defend their name and honour.

But no we'd all rather stay on here singing and dancing about our victory. I always thought that if one part of the body bleed so does the rest of it.

Obvioiusly not.

Edited by Juan Servantes Olazabel... Ali.

See thats what i mean twhen i said your giving opinions, who are you to say we are trying to be cute?

I get your point, but still see no need to keep saying the same thing over and over again on shiachat, i dont think its makes a diffrence at all.

Oh look the arrogant iranian.

the problem? shia procession comes under attack... a few murmurs here and there.

Dulaimi and Hashimi blame us for it... not a peep

Another member claim sunnis getting killed while shias arent... zilch.

Hezbullah wins... Woohhoo lets all have a party.

YOU may no think it makes a difference nice eyes, bu it seems other, non muslims members disagree.

shameful.

Edited by Juan Servantes Olazabel... Ali.

that mentality is absolutely disastrous to the state of the entire muslim ummah.

Actualy that mentality is the mentality that wants to know what the person before said, becuase they didnt understand it.All i got was 'it makes a diffrence' but i didnt get how, which is why i asked.

How about you get a job & donate money. Winning Internet debates won't put the food on the table for people in Iraq or Palestine.

Edited by Fahad 110684

juuan i agree with you 100% - you have people like abbas zaidi (?) rev. guard 1979 and baseji who seem to think that all iraqis, simply because they are iraqi are "collabos" and deserve what is happeneing to them. and you have others who seem to be happy to appease sunnis that come on this forum spouting their resistance/mujahdeen/occuption rhetoric (syrian sister/mujhaid ....) - maybe out of weakness? who knows. but id like people who fail to realise the significance of expressing their opinions on this forum or who are scared or unsure to try to understand that some of the goings on in iraq start from these very forums. The bombings/killings start from misconceptions/ corrupt ideas and develop eventually into acts of mass slaughter of BOTH sunni and shia

innocents - so its in the interest of muslims to speak out against these actions or the very ideas that perpetuate them.

credit to you juan for showing such conviction - i understand your anger and believe me i share it but maybe if you toned down your arguments a bit it would help others sympathise with your point.

^^Thanks for that, thats all i meant when i asked for the reasoning of expressing our opinion on here.

ws

I think his reasoning is that people were doing an update regularly in regards to Lebanon but have completely forgotton Iraq where the death toll is more then ten folds.. For example 60 people have died in Iraq just today yet there is no mention of it, But i saw a couple of thread for the 3-4 that died in Lebanon some time back, Surely i would like to know if its the action that turns us on or the loss of Shia life?

nobody forgot iraq, how can anybody forget whats happening to the iraqi people? they are ALWAYS in all of our prayers im sure.

i think lebanon got more attention at the time because of the publicity they got on the news. and its also possible that more people talked about it because its easier to talk about the lebanese situation since the information is more clear to us and we know SPECIFICALLY who is killing people, meanwhile in iraq, we know its enemies of the shia, but there is no specific target to hit back, so people cant talk about it as much.

lets not forget that even iraqis protested for lebanon. just like sayid hassan speaks about iraq sometimes. we're all one.

inshallah Allah will give the iraqi and palestinian people the peace and justice they deserve.

Oh look the arrogant iranian.

the problem? shia procession comes under attack... a few murmurs here and there.

Dulaimi and Hashimi blame us for it... not a peep

Another member claim sunnis getting killed while shias arent... zilch.

Hezbullah wins... Woohhoo lets all have a party.

YOU may no think it makes a difference nice eyes, bu it seems other, non muslims members disagree.

shameful.

Imam Ali (as):

"Silence is the best reply to a fool."

Remember this forum?

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showforum=45

You disgusting wastes of humanity are staying silent while it takes "kafirs" like greg potemkin and lester to defend us.

Br. Juan, I understand what you are saying but using this language will not motivate anyone to 'get off their cans', I don't think.

There are many of us who are helping in Iraq and Lebanon in various ways. I am not going to mention any specifics on this forum and I hope noone else will be more specific than that because 'you know who' is much more familiar with the content of SC threads than we ever will be.

To me, and I think to most on this forum, anywhere where Muslims are oppressed and under attack is the same to me. Islam does not recognize the modern day construction of the Nation/State in an absolute sense. We are one ummah and anyone who needs help should be given help, so long as they use it to in a way in which Allah(s.w.a) would be pleased with them.

Bottom line, If you have the time/energy/resources/ you should be using these to help support the opressed Muslims in Palestine/Iraq/Lebanon and anywhere they are opressed in any way you can. This is our duty, and we will all answer to Allah(s.w.a) on the Day of Judgement for our action/inaction in this regard.

Edited by Abu Hadi

(salam)

I know everyone is aware of this, but sometimes a reminder is helpful...

In certain countries is is ILLEGAL to give any type of support to certain specific Islamic organizations, and many have been imprisoned and deported for such activities. As a result, it is impotant for many of us to keep the dicussions GENERAL and not discuss our specific charitable activities. We know that many of these organizations provide essential services to our brothers and sisters, some of our governments do not share this view.

So instead of blaming and accusing other members of the Umma, lets all do our best to help and support groups and organizations that we know are dedictated to doing good for the Muslim Umma. This is very important to the future growth and development of Muslims around the world, and we (in the West) who are blessed with greater resources also have a greater duty to provide for those who are in need.

If this thread becomes a "whirlwind of fitna" it will be closed. Constructive and respectful comments are welcome, as always.