Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Hassan kachal

Ambushes kill 20 in Baghdad

Rate this topic

ESTUGHFERALLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DAMN THESE SUNNI WAHHABIS, DAMN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DAMN THEMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm sorry...I get ENFURIATED when hearing this... our brothers and sisters....murdered at the hands of these traitors and kafireen :cry:

Edited by soldier_of_mehdi

Guest faithful8876_

(bismillah)

(salam)

La 7awla wala quta il billah el 3lie el 3atheem...La3nat Allah 3ala such cruel people

This was barely on the news, this upsets me, what point are we getting to?

Allahuma erfa3 hathie el ghouma 3an hathie el ummah, YA Allah..be 7aq sa7b el zeman [aj]

ws

not as bad as last year with the stampede but a huge tragedy nonethless. I hope our descendents don't have to live through times when people getting ambushed isn't even news. on a pilgrimage no less. If i had one wish it would be to end the violence in iraq

not as bad as last year with the stampede but a huge tragedy nonethless. I hope our descendents don't have to live through times when people getting ambushed isn't even news. on a pilgrimage no less. If i had one wish it would be to end the violence in iraq

You should look for a paid fitna and divide job (if its not already done) :). The violence is due to your government who invaded a country based on lies and played the sectarian card.

Edited by med

med- your right. it's not sad that these people got shot. what was I thinking? by the way, you don't sound lke any shia i know. are you from uzbekistan or some unfortunate place?

Edited by Lester

med- your right. it's not sad that these people got shot. what was I thinking? by the way, you don't sound lke any shia i know. are you from uzbekistan or some unfortunate place?

Whats so unfortunate about Uzbekistan?? This is why people don't like Americans, always looking down on others. I bet Tashkent doesn't have serial killers running amok,..just a little while ago Pheonix had 2 of them, and its not even one of the 5 largest cities.

Lester ignore med he doesnt understand that we dont blame people for the acts of the govt.

We all, sunni and shia, wish to end the violence. It is getting unbearable.

Hassan, I do undertand it a lot. Alhamdulillah, I do understand that Allah The Just is saying things like no one will be judged for the mistake of the other. So I understand that the Mr X living in place Y in the state Z in america is not responsible for what bush&co's aggressions.

My posters are related to Lesler. I have noticed that EACH time he posts something, its aimed at creating a fitna and divide (Its his right of course!). So I was just reminding him (and those who want to be reminded) that this situation is due to his government which is playing this sectarian card. :)

Lesler: your last poster below was very professional from you, I like it. :) I was telling you that your government is responsible for the killing of people and your answer was:

Lester @ Aug 21 2006, 06:24 PM)

[b]med- your right. it's not sad that these people got shot. what was I thinking? by the way, you don't sound lke any shia i know. are you from uzbekistan or some unfortunate place?

My posters are related to Lesler. I have noticed that EACH time he posts something, its aimed at creating a fitna and divide (Its his right of course!). So I was just reminding him (and those who want to be reminded) that this situation is due to his government which is playing this sectarian card. :)

Lesler: your last poster below was very professional from you, I like it. :) I was telling you that your government is responsible for the killing of people and your answer was:

Med, Lester didn't tell his (and my) government to play this sectarian card.

Why the hostility towards him?

By the way, all that I noticed from Lester was a lamentation for the bloodshed. I don't see as how that is creating fitna - am I missing something?

expressing sympathy for victims of SUNNI TERRORISM against INNOCENT MUSLIMS is not FITNA. if you don't like it LEAVE

Are you on crack? Sunnis are getting executed EVERY DAY by the tens. They make up a bulk of the civilians casualty. I dare say that you wouldn't call this SHIA TERRORISM. It sounds like you just hate Sunnis.

this specific incident is sunnis ambushing shias. what is wrong with saying that? that's what it is . SUNNI SUNNI SUNNI SUNNI SUNNI

(or wahabis not sure which :lol:)

Government spokesmen said security forces had the event under control, but a senior health ministry official said that 20 pilgrims were killed when suspected Sunni extremists fired into crowds Sunday.

so who do you think the killers were mr expert on this particular ambush?

Edited by Lester

Sunnis are not being killed more than shias. Its about 50-50. Funny how you didnt say anything when your lord and master Zarqawi declared war on us.

And now when the shias have had enough and are getting revenge you make all this noise.

Edited by Juan Servantes Olazabel... Ali.

Are you on crack? Sunnis are getting executed EVERY DAY by the tens. They make up a bulk of the civilians casualty. I dare say that you wouldn't call this SHIA TERRORISM. It sounds like you just hate Sunnis.

That's a flat out lie. You know that the extremists are sunni and the targets are overwhelmingly shi'a, but you want the world to feel sorry for you since now you're in the minority. You want to bring back Saddam so you and your type can kill us all over again. I wish I could say that you only hate shi'a....it sounds like you DESPISE shi'a and don't even see us as human. Your type is what is destroying Iraq right now. Shi'a and the real Sunnis must stand together and stand united as true Muslims, against ANY force that threatens their divide, regardless of color and religion.

Funny how you didnt say anything when your lord and master Zarqawi declared war on us.

No, they don't care when their terrorist leaders call for the execution of all shi'a, they don't care when they promise heaven for the head of a shi'a. This type is only after his sick sectarian goal and will stop at nothing to create the necessary fitna and mayhem to achieve his goal.

You should look for a paid fitna and divide job (if its not already done) :). The violence is due to your government who invaded a country based on lies and played the sectarian card.

What are you talking about? I don't even know any Americans who support their government. You're either purposely ignoring common sense just to say something in this thread or you're just plain pathetically ignorant.

Sunnis are not being killed more than shias. Its about 50-50.

Nonsense. Sunnis are being killed at a much higher rate. All news agencies are reporting this. This is because Shias can move around more freely under the guise of security forces. Shia victims are only in mixed areas with the occasional car bomb in a shia area. Sunni victims are in mixed areas, shia areas, as well as Sunni areas. Interior ministry can just pick them up in broad daylight,..bam, they end up dead under a bridge.

Funny how you didnt say anything when your lord and master Zarqawi declared war on us.

I hate Zarqawi. Next.

And now when the shias have had enough and are getting revenge you make all this noise.

The only reason i'm "making noise" is that there are still Shias here that are using the "victim" card while in fact the Sunnis are the majority of the victims these days. Its like an obscene joke.

who were the victims under saddam?

who is spreading ore fitna: a man on a message board or a bunch of guys gunning down shias? I'd say the latter

You want to talk about fitna. how about the 91 uprising when the sunnis fought with saddam against actual muslims. that's blasphemy and fitna

who is spreading ore fitna: a man on a message board or a bunch of guys gunning down shias?

Ok, sunnis gunning down Shias is fitna,...but death squads executing Sunnis is A-ok in your book.

You want to talk about fitna. how about the 91 uprising when the sunnis fought with saddam against actual muslims. that's blasphemy and fitna

1. The bulk of Saddam's army were Shias.

2. What do you mean "actual" muslims. Are you suggesting that sunnis aren't muslim?

Lester, we all know where the fitna is coming from. Its from westerners like you. I suggest you mind your business about the Shia-Sunni tensions. Its a family issue and we don't need outsiders butting in.

by "actual " muslims I mean "other" muslims. unlike saddam who was not any sort of muslim. so sunnis sided with saddam instead of their bretheren the shias.

sunnis ambushed shias in this case and i'll tell everyone in the world. I'm gonna have ten thousand thread s about it. you make me laugh with your proclamations.

here ye! here ye! SUNNIS gun down shia pilgrims. other sunni attacks mourners at message board.

by "actual " muslims I mean "other" muslims. unlike saddam who was not any sort of muslim. so sunnis sided with saddam instead of their bretheren the shias.

sunnis ambushed shias in this case and i'll tell everyone in the world. I'm gonna have ten thousand thread s about it. you make me laugh with your proclamations.

here ye! here ye! SUNNIS gun down shia pilgrims. other sunni attacks mourners at message board.

You seem to only show concern for Shias. Whereas Sunnis are dieng at the hands of Shia as well. This suggests to me that you're just trying to spread discord. Either you dislike sunnis for some reason, or you're just trying to incite.

Saddam was a muslim. He was a bad one, but still a muslim. You're not even muslim, who the hell are you to say who is or who isn't muslim.

Either way, I'm sure Shias don't need crocodile tears from Americans like you.

Edited by AlHassanLiban

You seem to only show concern for Shias. Whereas Sunnis are dieng at the hands of Shia as well. This suggests to me that you're just trying to spread discord. Either you dislike sunnis for some reason, or you're just trying to incite.

Saddam was a muslim. He was a bad one, but still a muslim. You're not even muslim, who the hell are you to say who is or who isn't muslim.

Either way, I'm sure Shias don't need crocodile tears from Americans like you.

How about you actually try to debate him, instead of merely discounting his very valid arguments by just saying he's "American" or "you're not even muslim". If you simply can't answer him, then say so. Don't act like a two-year old and throw names around when you see you can't win in the debate.

How about you actually try to debate him, instead of merely discounting his very valid arguments by just saying he's "American" or "you're not even muslim". If you simply can't answer him, then say so. Don't act like a two-year old and throw names around when you see you can't win in the debate.

Debate what ???!!!!

He didn't express any intellectual opinion or analysis of whats happening. All he's saying is "blah blah Sunnis gunning down Shias"......he's talking nonsense. Just like you.

When he brings me a point to debate, i'll debate him.

besides, my love for sunnis legandary. ask anyone

No, what IS legendary is your feeble one liners aimed at avoiding intelligent discussion.

Edited by AlHassanLiban