Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Zuljenah

Mr. Dobby

Rate this topic

Zully, be aware that catnip and mint are related. our part siamese cat used to get used mint teabags from the trash, rip into them, and we'd find the mint leaves aall over the floor where he'd been rolling in them (kept him smelling minty fresh though :P) so if your cat responds to catnip (some don't) the mint might not be a good idea.

... He still won't let me go to the bathroom in peace. If I keep him out of the bathroom, then he starts scratching the door and what sounds like banging himself against the door! :no: Dobby has separation anxiety *sigh* What to do?

reminds me of kitty when i found her way back. that girl wouldn't leave my side. she'd always yell and scratch the bathroom door, like i was off to another planet or something. right now she's all about miss independent. she sleeps wherever she wants, goes wherever she wants, and can care less about where i'm at. except for when it comes to food she's still a baby because she still wants to be hand fed, but not as often.

The 3rd and 6th pic are jus cute. Look at his eyes in the 3rd one. lol. and BIG LOOOL @ Ali Imran :!!!:

the 6th one is cool. i played with it a bit too :P

for all the dobby fans out there 6th pic - Dobby on the kitchen table

Edited by samy

is Afghanistan counted a part of middle east?

It's more Central Eurasia. But at times it is counted as part of the Middle East. But generally speaking Iran and Afghanistan are Central Eurasia (which I am also taking courses in).

reminds me of kitty when i found her way back. that girl wouldn't leave my side. she'd always yell and scratch the bathroom door, like i was off to another planet or something. right now she's all about miss independent. she sleeps wherever she wants, goes wherever she wants, and can care less about where i'm at. except for when it comes to food she's still a baby because she still wants to be hand fed, but not as often.

the 6th one is cool. i played with it a bit too :P

for all the dobby fans out there 6th pic - Dobby on the kitchen table

Awwww your cat sounds cuteee, and cute picture!!! I call him sneezy these days. He always sneezes on me!! He's still a bit congested!

And the CUTEST thing ever... Today one of his toys went under the fridge, so Dobby would try to look under the fridge and stick his paws way out to try to get his toy back lol... So cute... Finally I managed to get his toy out for him! :D

You mean this thread will keep running for the next 12 years :mellow:!

For as long as my Dobby is alive, which will be a LONG time InshAllah :wub:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Such a cute cat. :D

You should make him live up to the name of Dobby...make him clean the house :shaytan:

There's a DVD called "Cat Sitter", so when you're not in the house you can put it on your TV (it loops) and it should keep your kitty occupied:

cat%20sitter.jpg

wa'salam

(bismillah)

(salam)

Such a cute cat. :D

You should make him live up to the name of Dobby...make him clean the house :shaytan:

There's a DVD called "Cat Sitter", so when you're not in the house you can put it on your TV (it loops) and it should keep your kitty occupied:

cat%20sitter.jpg

wa'salam

I WISH he'd clean the house. All he ever does is eat, sleep and play play play! and of course make a mess :dry: Naughty Dobby!!! I am always cleaning up after him :no: lol

That's so cool! Thanks for the video! I'll look into it!

^ Jay Leno was talking about how he'd got one of those for his cat, kind of as a joke... turns out the cat LOVES IT! might help while you're gone to your classes, etc. so he doesn't get so lonely and bored. :)

^ Jay Leno was talking about how he'd got one of those for his cat, kind of as a joke... turns out the cat LOVES IT! might help while you're gone to your classes, etc. so he doesn't get so lonely and bored. :)

Awww, I'll get it for him :D

my cat used to love the discovery channel. if my scanner worked, i could show you a picture of him swatting some vultures. :D

for some animals that have seperation anxiety, they say leaving a radio or television on while you are not home helps. . . but in my opinion its a bit silly to waste so much electricity for the entertainment of an animal. . . but i've been known to be a bit miserly at times.

My tv is on all the time except for when I am sleeping :Hijabi: I wonder what my electic bill will be, eeekola!! I leave it on while I am gone too for him, but I don't know if he watches it or not, I doubt it... :unsure:

Guest Elwiya
Gee, thanks :dry: lol, now I'm embarrassed! :Hijabi: well I'm 5'6... How tall are you? They seem proportionate to the rest of my body!

Don't be embarrassed - my feet are bigger than yours :Hijabi:

I WISH he'd clean the house. All he ever does is eat, sleep and play play play! and of course make a mess :dry: Naughty Dobby!!! I am always cleaning up after him :no: lol

He'll have a lot in common with your husband then :P

You can practice domesticating 'creatures' on him :o :o :o

Edited by Elwiya

Don't be embarrassed - my feet are bigger than yours :Hijabi:

He'll have a lot in common with your husband then :P

:lol: I bet Dobby will be cleaner!! :P

I updated Dobby's blog yesterday I think it was, if anyone wants to check it out and post comments :D I gotta charge my camera's battery.. That's why there has been a shortage of pics lately, sorry!!! :Hijabi:

I've seen them in black. Trust me, MUCH better in brown!

Yeah on second thoughts, I think Black wouldn't look all that nice. I mean, I wouldn't wear those with anything except Jeans and black doesn't go well with all colors of Blue. Umm..am I making any sense? :blush:

This year in Lebanon a cat ate half the face of a girl while sleeping

So be careful sister :angel:

i don,t want to frighten or something but 3 days ago a man living on the second floor of our shop came to my hubby and asked what he was cooking coz it smelled terrible my hubby told him he doesn,t cook anything here so he went upstair,s on the 3 floor and knocked the door there was no answer but the smell came from inside was awful,he called the police they broke the door and found a woman dead inside who was half eaten by her cats .

i don,t want to frighten or something but 3 days ago a man living on the second floor of our shop came to my hubby and asked what he was cooking coz it smelled terrible my hubby told him he doesn,t cook anything here so he went upstair,s on the 3 floor and knocked the door there was no answer but the smell came from inside was awful,he called the police they broke the door and found a woman dead inside who was half eaten by her cats .

Dobby bites me a lot, but I don't think he'll end up eating me. Perhaps that woman died naturally and THEN the cats started eating her? I don't know, but I am not stupid enough to let him eat me while I am alive!

I read about the shower incident Zuljenah, that is sooo funny :!!!:

hehe :blush:

As I mentioned on the blog, Dobby now likes to get under the blanket with me when I am sleeping. Last night he sletp on top of me under my blanket, with his paws around my neck and his head on my neck!! lol, a bit too close to sleep comfortably! He's such a baby! Such a rascal! He's either trying to bite my head off or snuggling up with me, he's just too cute :wub: His nose is really wet though, he is still quite congested, and sneezes and even coughs now!!! Poor Dobby. He has a vet appointment at the end of this month, will discuss it with the vet!

(salam)

Who would have thought that a 'cat thread' on SC would grow to fill so many pages!

Wa'Salaam

and THAT'S precisely why I said Dobby should be the shiachat mascot, but you know those admins/mods :dry:

and THAT'S precisely why I said Dobby should be the shiachat mascot, but you know those admins/mods :dry:

(bismillah)

(salam)

MASCOT of ShiaChat? I thought Ali Imran was, yeh, he too is a good pet.

This cat of yours Zuljenah..........

This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, an cat, idiot cat, busy cat!... Now read it without the word cat :D

Point to be noted. :shaytan:

oh my god! dobby registered

you got my hellos little fella' n_n

Hello! :blush:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Hey Dobby! Iraqis like green eyes. A cup of coffee? What do you say? :Hijabi:

Coffee! yes! ShiaChatters are so nice!! already offering me coffee hehe :blush:

Guest Elwiya

:unsure: :cry: :cry: :cry:

"O Allah, deal with me not as I deserve to be dealt with, but as it befits You to deal with me."

Edited by Elwiya