Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
TrueMuslim

Countdown to World War Three!

Rate this topic

My bad, but I think I might've been wrong about Saddam Hussein (I'm still not sure though).

http://www.savethemales.ca/000546.html

Well, anyway. Why do you keep supporting saddam when you know nothing of him or what he has done. I dont know how old you are but maybe you should stop basing your believes on what people tell you.

Well, anyway. Why do you keep supporting saddam when you know nothing of him or what he has done. I dont know how old you are but maybe you should stop basing your believes on what people tell you.

I'm 15 and trust me, I don't base my beliefs on what people say, but Saddam Hussein is just one of those very few guys who are difficult to understand for me. I always feel as if he could be a bad/good guy, like no one knows except God.

^

Anorher Cassandra?

No it is not. It's not a prophecy. It's something he actually planned.

yeah bro, Saddaam might be a bad/good guy, I mean, while he did kill alot of us Shia, at least he tortured them first. what an Idiot. then man was a murderer, and the oly time he was close to a muslim, is when the US would turn up the pressure on him, so he would pull his old prayer rug out of the closet for a photo op. show everyone that "he was fighting the Muslims struggle"