In the Name of God بسم الله

Peace

Rate this topic

Sarah

wicked sis - BUT WHEN I SAW THE TITLE OF THIS POST ( on main board page - without seeing it was U who started it) I was like uh oh - here we go some1 might be having issues with me out in the open :dry:

OH YEH AND UR ARTWORK IS WICKED

Guest Muntuthra-Alnasr

(bismillah)

(salam)

Very beautiful Sister/brother. Well done and i agree, you should try to make a cartoon one day. :)

Wasalam

Edited by Muntuthra-Alnasr

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Thank you all :)

I've always wanted to be a cartoonist but parents doesn't like the idea; I'm a business student now...

I hope to do a more professional works like the ones of sis one in a million .... :blush:

• Advanced Member
Yep.

I wish I know how to use other programs...

(salam)

Wallah, very creative :) I guess its time to move on to something more powerful than paint ;) It is time to learn some adobe software.

Get your hands on Adobe Photoshop CS2 / Illustrator CS2 and then I guess I can lead you to the right way to educate yourself to be familiar with that application.

Than you can make high tech, professional art :D. You have the skill, now you need the tools.

• Veteran Member

Link for Adobe Illustrator? Well it's a software, I'm sure you have heard of Photoshop. Photoshop is mostly for manipulating etc. and Illustrator is for, ofcourse Illustrating.

I don't think there are any direct website 'links' for you to download the full version of it, but you can get it from P2P places or if you try hard maybe someone has it uploaded on his/her server etc. for people to download.

• Advanced Member

those are cool, I used to do mouse drawings but I quit coz it took too long, if u use hand drawings then transfer them to a comp for slight editing u will acheive quite a good aesthetic rather then using full on computer illustrating ( I find they are a little limiting to ones imagination) alot of proffesionals find good old handrawing the best, I think ud be great at it.

• Advanced Member
those are cool, I used to do mouse drawings but I quit coz it took too long, if u use hand drawings then transfer them to a comp for slight editing u will acheive quite a good aesthetic rather then using full on computer illustrating ( I find they are a little limiting to ones imagination) alot of proffesionals find good old handrawing the best, I think ud be great at it.

Hmm the new generation 3d sketching would be more proficient on the computer rather by (real life). The current new gen research is in the field of Haptics, where you can use touch with applications. take a look at this http://www.sensable.com look at the clay tool and watch the vids.

You hold a device like a pen, and you sculpt a 3d scultpre, when you touch the 3d clay object on the scree, you feel that your touching it in real life. When you push , you feel that your pushing, when you stretch you feel your stretching, when you slip you feel that its slipping. But in reality, nothing is there.

:)

• Advanced Member
Hmm the new generation 3d sketching would be more proficient on the computer rather by (real life). The current new gen research is in the field of Haptics, where you can use touch with applications. take a look at this http://www.sensable.com look at the clay tool and watch the vids.

You hold a device like a pen, and you sculpt a 3d scultpre, when you touch the 3d clay object on the scree, you feel that your touching it in real life. When you push , you feel that your pushing, when you stretch you feel your stretching, when you slip you feel that its slipping. But in reality, nothing is there.

:)

Im not denying the pros of computer graphic softwares in easing the process of design (especially 3D), or the possibilities it can create. But sometimes using handrawing or painting has a completely different aesthetic compared to software simulated painting/drawing (i.e. watercolour effects). Wen u know something has been painted by hand theres alot more awe in the illustration... or it could just be me :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

I was browsin some sites when I come across this beautiful piece. :o stunninggg

I'm not sure what it is, (i'm just an average user :P ) so can anyone tell me what exactly this is, the price etc.

I can make more drawings with this one!!

tablet_drawing.jpg

wassalam, Sarah

Edited by Sarah