Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Fiasco

Prophet Noah(as) prepared the grave of Imam Ali(as)

Rate this topic

I don't believe it. Prophet Noah (pbuh) did not know the future. Only Almighty God does and those that He wills to, like His prophets, but Prophet Noah didn't even know what was going to happen to the people that rejected him, let alone something that was to occur thousands of years later.

i think that it is not true....

and one more question I have heard some shias say that Isa (Alihi Salam) when he was on the cross prayed to Allah Through Ali as an Intercessor.Is that true?

That would be kufr because first of all, Prophet Jesus was not crucified, and second of all, he didn't say that. That would be loving Ali (as) too much.

Edited by TrueMuslim

That would be kufr because first of all, Prophet Jesus was not crucified, and second of all, he didn't say that. That would be loving Ali (as) too much.

i agree 100%, and please dont listen to this things,only Allah Swt knows who creates this lies.And anyway at the time of Jesus (as) Imam Ali didnt even exist

wasalam

before accepting or denying anything, one should do proper research or study on the topic. . .This is true for all of us. . .

Also, don't pay heed to hear-say. . .Otherwise you will firmly believe that Shia think that Prophethood was for Ali, Gabrial made a blunder and gave it to Muhammad (pbuh). . .God forbid. . .!

Wasslam

(bismillah) (salam)

Is this true. I just started reading Peshawar Nights, and thats what it states. Is this authentic?

(salam)

Salamun Alaikum

I do believe in this as I have read this in a book, i dont remember the name of the book at the moment , but what i know that it is a book containing information about all the 14 Infallibles.

wassalam

(salam)

It could be true and it could also be wrong depending on the dalil and hujjah relating to the issue. One cannot say it is wrong without any hujjah and one cannot also say it is right without hujjah. Shirazi, in the book, gave lots of prove from hadith whenever he gave a statement.

Please read the book carefully and if you think the book is wrong, prove it wrong...

before accepting or denying anything, one should do proper research or study on the topic. . .This is true for all of us. . .

Also, don't pay heed to hear-say. . .Otherwise you will firmly believe that Shia think that Prophethood was for Ali, Gabrial made a blunder and gave it to Muhammad . . .God forbid. . .!

(salam)

prophethood was never for Amirul Moo'mineen Ali as. Prophethood is for Muhammad SAW and Imamah is for Amirul Moo'mineen Ali as.

You are only a warner and (there is) a guide for every people.(Ar-Rad:7)

intercession is a different thing.prophet adam got intercession of ahlul bayt.and there is discovery of what believed to be remnants of noah's ark containing the names of panjatan.so intercesion is different.but i dont doubt that there are stories made up.and those stories should be examined carefully.for example prophet isa was never crucified.and whether noah prepared imam ali's grave is of no significance to my belief as a shia.it could be true or false.it makes no difference.if its true ,then whats the significance?

This hadith was true, Prophet Nuh had placed a tablet on the command of Allah (s.w.t.) after having dug a grave also by the command of Allah s.w.t.

it is not a matter of Prophet Nuh predicting the future, it is more a matter of faith and believe in Allah.

this hadith is very authentic.

There is no reason why this hadith can not be true

Imam Ali (as) was created before all the Prophets (according to sunni and shia ahadith) and his light was part of the light of the Prophet (SAWW) which passed through the loins for Prophet Adam (as).

The concept of Imam Ali (as) was there and available to all elevated prophets, infact Yusuf (as), Ibraham (as) desired to attain the conceptual status of Imam Ali (as) and the Prophet (SAWW).

(salam)

Ya Ali Madad

Ya its true. ALong with imam Ali (as) there lies Hazrat Adam(as) and Hazrat Noh(as).

I also can't believe that a Prophet didn't know the existance of Hazrat Mohammad(PBUH) and Imam Ali(as) during his prophethood. The Noor of Panjtans existed well before Adam(as) .And every prophet informed his people about Hazrat Mohammad(PBUH).

salam

the incident of prophet Nuh (A.S) preparing imam Ali's (A.S) grave im almost certain of, ill post source

concerning prophet Isa (A.S.), i wouldn't be surprised at all . all the prophets knew of prophet Muhammed (pbuh) and his progeny and the high status they had with god.

and as for those so ready to jump and shout shirk: do you not ask relatives/friends to pray for you when they go to hajj/umra? why? is that also not "shirk" in your view?

seeking intercession from pious people close to god is NOT shirk. anyone whos read the quran knows so.

If you read Hayatul Quloob Volume 1 - you will see that ALL of the 124,000 Prophets were intimately familiar with the 14 masoomeen, and in particular Prophet Muhammad, Imam Ali, Bibi Fatima, Imam Hasan and Imam Husain. They often used their names and spoke of them publically and repeatedly.

-

rahat

i agree 100%, and please dont listen to this things,only Allah Swt knows who creates this lies.And anyway at the time of Jesus (as) Imam Ali didnt even exist

wasalam

salaams Sr Zahra,

Ali As existence was prior to the creation of this universe.. hadith of Holy Prophet SAW "Allah created the noor of Ali and myself 1000's of years before He created this universe: ref Hayatul Qoloob.

also the question of Ali AS not existing at the time of the Prophet Isa AS is preposterous coz they were present in their essence thruout time.

1 more tradition to support this

"“It is related that Muhammad declared that on the night of Ascension, the Most High commanded me to inquire of the past prophets for what reason they were exalted to that rank, and they all testified, “We were raised up on account of your Prophetical Office, and the Imamate of Ali Ibn Abu Talib, and the Imams of your posterity”. A divine voice then commanded, ‘look on the right side of the empyrean’. I looked and saw the similitude of Ali, and Hasan, and Husain, and Ali ibn al-Husain, and Muhammad Bakir, and Jafar as-Sadiq, and Musa Kazim, and Ali ibn Musa-ar-Reza, and Muha­mmad Taki, and Ali Naqi, and Hasan Askhari, and Mahdi ­all performing prayers in a sea of light. ‘These’, said the Most High, “are my proofs, Vicegerents, and friends, and the last of them will take vengeance on my enemies.”

I don't believe it. Prophet Noah (pbuh) did not know the future. Only Almighty God does and those that He wills to, like His prophets, but Prophet Noah didn't even know what was going to happen to the people that rejected him, let alone something that was to occur thousands of years later.

Is it just me or are you contradicting yourself?

it might be true

but i will tell you another story they say in Najaf

that during when they where building the shrine of imam ALI they put something there which anyone who had an illegimate birth came under the door his nose will suddenly bleed

Also the stories here is thatt IMAM MAHDI kind of built the shrine with them without the peopel knowing it was the imam

anyways Allah knows best belive in him and only him and his messenge and the imams after as it says numerously in the quran and fulfull your duties and inshallah you will be a winner on the DAY WHERE MOST PEOPLE WILL be a loser

and pray for us in Iraq and speacially in baghdad and samarra

There is quite a high chance that it may be true.

As far as I know there are only four prophets who truly accepted the wilayah of Imam Ali (as): Nooh (as), Ibraheem (as), Musa (as), and Iesa (as).

Of course if you add Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), that gives you the main five messengers of God.

In similitude ... the Prophet (pbuh) said: “The likeness of my Ahlul-Bayt amongst my Ummah (followers) is similar to Noah’s Ark. Those who embarked on it were rescued and those who rejected it perished….” (Bihar-Ul-Anwar, vol. 27 p. 113).

Although there is quite a controversy regarding the piece of wood allegedly from Noah's Ark, it is said that the inscription when translated in English reads the following ...

"Oh my God, my Helper, in Your mercy and generosity help me, and for

the sake of these holy souls: Muhammed, Elia, Shoppar, Shappair,

Fatimah who are all great and blessed. The Universe is there for them,

help me for their names. Only you can quide us to the straight path".

I also recall something to the effect that when prophets are afflicted with musiba (hardships) it is actually due to their doubts in the wilayah of Imam Ali (as): case of Noah having to confront the windy storm, Joseph having fallen into a well, and the classic case of Jonah having swallowed in darkness in the belly of a fish.

For us practicing Muslims, we have been trained to recite Zikr Yunusiah to avert being afflicted with any musiba.

I believe that Zikr Yunusiah has a lot to do with the wilayah of Imam Ali (as), which we also incidentally recite in the 1st rakaa of sunatul Ghufailah.

As to me, every time I perform Solatul Ghufailah and after I recite the zikr, I make a point to pass through my heart and mind: "Please God make me remain firm always in the wilayah of Imam Ali (as) and do not punish me if I ran astray from his wilayah yakni from the Sirotul Mustaqeem"

* Zikr Yunusiah *

"And Yunus, when he went away in wrath, so he thought that We would not straiten him, so he called out among afflictions: There is no god but Thou, glory be to Thee; surely I am of those who make themselves to suffer loss.

So We responded to him and delivered him from the grief and thus do We deliver the believers. (Sura Anbiyaa’:87-88)

Edited by chat_buddy

I also recall something to the effect that when prophets are afflicted with musiba (hardships) it is actually due to their doubts in the wilayah of Imam Ali : case of Noah having to confront the windy storm, Joseph having fallen into a well, and the classic case of Jonah having swallowed in darkness in the belly of a fish.

.... wow ....

i agree 100%, and please dont listen to this things,only Allah Swt knows who creates this lies.And anyway at the time of Jesus Imam Ali didnt even exist

wasalam

Prophet Muhammad and Imam Ali and Sayeda Fatima and Hasan and Hussein (as) existed before Allah created any human or prophet.

All prophets called in the name of Ahlul Bayt for Allah to save them.

Ya Ali Madad

(salam)

I apologise if this has already been posted else where but it is quite possible that this may have happened, based on the following, foound in Yasin al Joubouri's book

Allah,

The concept of God in Islam

Imam Hassan Al Askeri (as) has sated the following,

When Allah the almighty created Adam. He taught him the names of everything, then He displayed them before the angels. He displayed the spirits of Muhammed, Ali, Fatima, Al Hasan, Al Husayn, looking as five images. Thier lights iluminated the depths of the heavens, the curtains, the jannas, the Kursi, and the Arsh. Allah, therefore, ordered the anels to prostarte to Adam as a a sign of respect, for He had honoured him by making him the bearer of those images whose light overwhelmed the horizons. They all prostrated with the exception of Iblis who refused to humble himself to our lights, the ahlul bayt, whilst all the angels did"*

*taken from Al Jazari, Al Noor al mubeen, p66.

ws