Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Juan Servantes Olazabel... Ali.

are they gonna bomb themselves and blame iran?

Rate this topic

I got a feeling they are gonna go and attack themselves, inside job part 2, and blame iran so they can nuke it. Cheney already said he would nuke iran if usa is attacked again, even if Iran has nothing to do with it.

Newt Gingrich says political opposition is like 'an insurgency'.

The USA is on red alert = martial law.

Bush talks about islamo fascists.

I been on infowars.com and it aint looking pretty. Halliburton camps for 5th columnists, peacniks and muslims.

Someone on here said he had a plan to leave the USA at short notice. Get going.

Isn't infowars that silly conspiracy site by Alex Jones. I think they also believe that we evolved from reptiles...

Halliburton camps for 5th columnists, peacniks and muslims.

What type of camps have been set up by halliburton? Do they look nice? Are there pictures?

I got a feeling they are gonna go and attack themselves, inside job part 2, and blame iran so they can nuke it. Cheney already said he would nuke iran if usa is attacked again, even if Iran has nothing to do with it.

I been on infowars.com and it aint looking pretty. Halliburton camps for 5th columnists, peacniks and muslims.

Inside job Part 2? So you're one of those kinds of people who think that 9/11 was an inside job aren't you? I say kinds of people because it takes a very distinct person to believe such utter rubbish - perhaps a group recieving the recessive end of the gene pool.

However, enough with the Ad Hominems. The USA being on red alert is not equiatable to martial law, I do not know what kind of logic is running through your head to assess that. Red Alert means "severe" threat level of attack, and following a joint Pakistani-British crack down on British-America planes, I would expect such a threat level escalation.

Finally Bush talking about Islamofascists is the right thing to do. Those idiots who wanted to blow up 10 aircraft between the U.S. and the U.K. have been said to be likely members of Al Qaeda - as this has a significant signature of Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda is an ISLAMOFASCIST organization. If you would like Islamofascist defined for you here it is:

Islamofascist is a neologism, or a new word, created to compare a particular Islamic movement to the European fascist movements of Mussolini, Hitler, et al. An Islamofascist organization or government would be one which is totalitarian in nature. Al Qaeda, the Islamic Brotherood, the ICU in Somalia, the Sudanese Islamic government, these are examples of Islamofascist entities. Whereas Hitler was simply a fascist along with Mussolini, creating the phrase "fascist" in association with usually christian nations particularly targeting dissidents and minority ethnicities, there has to be a neologic term to apply to the new wave of Islamic movements that mimic the same autocratic nature of the European fascist movements only with an Islamic tang to it.

What type of camps have been set up by halliburton? Do they look nice? Are there pictures?

Read this

Finally Bush talking about Islamofascists is the right thing to do.

People who talk about "islamofascists" are idiots, liars or both, which is why Bush is doing it. Fascism has nothing to do with Islam. If the methods of repression used by 20th Century fascist dictators are enough to merit the label, then Bush ought to look in the mirror because he's the one who approved the use of torture methods developed by Hitler and Stalin.

Edited by curious american

Attacking Iran will not be like going into Iraq or Afghanistan. Iran has in the past stood up against the enemies bravely. The U.S and Arab sponsored war againt Iran (a.k.a Iran/Iraq war) was the biggest example. The Iranis didn't care about the death ratio or the strength of the enemy ... and why would they? They are on the right path and have the support from God.

2a) Disrespect to any Mujtahid, Marja' Taqleed, or religious authority will not be tolerated whatsoever.

^^ Insulting a religious scholar and slandering Muslims. He can be banned for it, and he ought to be.

Edited by -ZeinaB-

^^ Insulting a religious scholar and slandering Muslims. He can be banned for it, and he ought to be.

What other levels of morality and 'intellect' can one expect from those fed on a regular diet of Fux News? B)

No wonder you don't have a clue. Going through life embracing every paranoid conspiracy kook buzzword that comes along is no way to live.

But ppl in west, America in particular live like that, totally paranoid and cluless.But then when you are being led by someone like Bush, its hardly any surprise then.

Thats stretching too far. US is an opportunist country that do take advantage of opportunity, as they did after 9/11, another attack would give them all the more reason to attack and invade more coutries.However i don't think thye would stage a drama of attacking themselves just to get an excuse for world wide invasion.

Inside job Part 2? So you're one of those kinds of people who think that 9/11 was an inside job aren't you? I say kinds of people because it takes a very distinct person to believe such utter rubbish - perhaps a group recieving the recessive end of the gene pool.

So you are one of those who believe every [Edited Out] your government throws at you --- years of lies haven’t taught you anything --- Sorry my mistake for considering you intelligent - you are those who shout more and think as little as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing is very clear -- When something happens they are quick to blame Muslims (its not a conspiracy theory of some fairy tale or concoction) --- and later they find out the truth (that the people they mentioned to be on the plane were never there in the first place) they are not ashamed - Instead they keep pushing their lies. -----And they have audacity to say we believe in rubbish. LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all the lies they have been saying since Vietnam and all the conspiracies ( pearl harbour, plot against Cuba, Iraqi WMD, and 9-11 -- I'd never believe what Us admin says -- I'd double and even triple check their words.

Recent air scare in London was a good example how they diverted the world public opinion against them, regarding Israeli aggression and how they threw people into confusion.

I wouldn't put is pass them if they bomb their own country and blame it on Iran or Syria.

Edited by Ali Fazel