Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

10 Reasons Why Hassan Nasrallah is Great

Rate this topic

ZAHRA ALI

Perhaps you should have pointed out where the original poster was overly praising Sayid Nasrallah and commented on those points.

Your constant rhetoric and babling about "over praise" (without metioning where it happened) make your intentions sound "fishy".

Point out where the OP was overly praising??? Are you kidding? How about the entire post. He/She could have summed up his good qualities in 2 sentences. But 10 paragraphs!!!?? Thats just grotesque. Re-read the post,..."he's so great because of this and that".."he's so great because of 1 2 3" "he's so great because ...." and on and on and on. Its just too much. Islam is about moderation.

If my intentions sound "fishy" thats your problem not mine.

Overly Praising and Praising .. its all judgemental ..

deep down u too know u are being biased towards nasrallah becoz he is not a sunni.

Firstly I wasn't "biased" against nasrallah since my message was intended for him nor was it critical of him in any way, it was intended for the OP. If you feel a bias, I think thats your inferiority complex talking. Always feel that Sunnis are out to get you.

• Advanced Member

Though i agree that nasrallah is great.

I think individual resistance fighters are just as great.

never forget their sacrifice.

-----------------

I'm not one that ussually places any faith in leaders, my faith lies with the people, but only for a very small number of leaders do i make an exception.

Still i think though great leaders should be celebrated, the regular fighter should not be forgotten and overshadowed. The unnamed hero is the one that is closest to my heart.

Edited by Syrian Sister

• Advanced Member
Point out where the OP was overly praising??? Are you kidding? How about the entire post. He/She could have summed up his good qualities in 2 sentences. But 10 paragraphs!!!?? Thats just grotesque. Re-read the post,..."he's so great because of this and that".."he's so great because of 1 2 3" "he's so great because ...." and on and on and on. Its just too much. Islam is about moderation.

You have probably not understood the concept of over-praising. You are measuring it quantitatively not qualitatively.

Do you think any number of words can replace "Alhamdo Lillah" as praise for Allah?

• Advanced Member
Point out where the OP was overly praising??? Are you kidding? How about the entire post. Firstly I wasn't "biased" against nasrallah since my message was intended for him nor was it critical of him in any way, it was intended for the OP. If you feel a bias, I think thats your inferiority complex talking. Always feel that Sunnis are out to get you.

No Brother .. there is no Inferiority complex in me .. Alhamdolillah

Mashallah i always support my sunni brethren in Palestine who are fighting without any support from anyone.

But i cannot be blind and ignore the persecution of Shias in the hands of Sunni rulers in Saudi Arabia and fellow countrymen in Pakistan and Iraq..Nor can i ignore the hatred and falsehood towards Shias being taught by their teachers in Sunni Islamic schools

wassalam

Edited by AliAbbas

You have probably not understood the concept of over-praising. You are measuring it quantitatively not qualitatively.

Do you think any number of words can replace "Alhamdo Lillah" as praise for Allah?

Firstly you must entirely remove the parallels between praising Allah and prasing nasrallah. It is impossible to over praise Allah, infact it is impossible to praise Him enough. As to Alhamdullilah, I can think of praises that are better.

You are murkying the water by branding praises as qualitative or quantitative, 'overpraising' in reality is simpler and more intuitively recognized than that. Suffice it to say that you can over do both, which the OP has done.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Syrian Sister- Nasrallah has repeatedly said he wants to kiss the FEET of the mujahdeen, and they are the pride of the ummah, not him.

Akwa, don't you dare say Sayid Hassan does not care for Sudan or the Chechs, entirely baseless and disrespectful, I say he's the hope because out of an OPPRESSED ummah he had the courage to RISE, to stand for it, and stand solid. I would absolutely love it if someone in Sudan did that, or any other oppressed Muslim region. If we sincerely believe he would be doing it for the right reasons, ALL Muslims would stand by him. He is taking action, unlike most other people, strong solid action, this is why he is much respected. Also, because he has the ability to be on the frontlines as much as he is leading them...

It seems you just want to complain, and God forbid agreeing with "Shia" and the argument of "We're Sunnis you don't care about us" is about as old as the American argument of "They hate our freedom/our western free way of life" Get OVER it. For once, attempt to stand by your brothers and sisters in faith, just stop being a scrooge :squeez: Or get some decent arguments!

fee iman illah

(bismillah)

It seems you just want to complain, and God forbid agreeing with "Shia" and the argument of "We're Sunnis you don't care about us" is about as old as the American argument of "They hate our freedom/our western free way of life" Get OVER it. For once, attempt to stand by your brothers and sisters in faith, just stop being a scrooge :squeez: Or get some decent arguments!

fee iman illah

You obviously ignored everything I wrote and you randomly assigned motivations on my side.

As I said, YOU are making this a sunni-shia thing,..not me. My post was about superflous praise, something that you obviously cannot address.

Don't I "dare" say what about Nasrallah? What if I do? Ohhh,...Am I going to hell? Does not showering praise on nasrallah or sistani or whoever make me a kafir? Jeez, some people follow their leaders like sheep without thinking. Very unislamic indeed.

Why do you make everything a shia-sunni thing,..do you hate sunnis? And my beef isn't "we're sunnis",...etc etc,...its that "we're non Middle-east Muslims". Unfortunately inorder to be a muslim worthy of dua these days you have to be arab. And people like you are good proof of this.

salaam, get a life akwa you attempts to sound non-sectarian are quite frankly very poor. Your track record shows that you are a munafiq with distinct salafi leanings.

salaam

Your track record shows that you are worse than a munafiq, you're an idol worshipper. You can go and bow to an image of Imam Hussein (ra) now. Then perhaps you should pray to Sistani, see if he'll help you.

Note from mod: I am suspending you for these and other insults. I'll leave this comment so everyone on this board can see your hypocriccy. Being nice to one another is part of our religion. It's called the Islamic brotherhood.

Edited by Zareen

(salam)

To me, Nasrallah (ha) and hizbollah can be compared to the warriors of badr, and the warriors of karbala

They are going against the odds with no fear of the enemy and complete trust in God, and ready to fight till the end, till last man

The battle now like those battles, is turning point for the umma, without Hizbullah resistance, the umma seem like it was heading to complete slumber

This is my personal view, so please nobody start attacking my view

ws

Edited by Link

• Advanced Member
Your track record shows that you are worse than a munafiq, you're an idol worshipper. You can go and bow to an image of Imam Hussein (ra) now. Then perhaps you should pray to Sistani, see if he'll help you.

Brother, you are crossing the line with these comments. You have no authority to accuse anyone here of anything, let alone shirk.

Mods, please close this thread. There is no purpose for this threat to stay opened after this.

Edited by Learned

(salam) Truely brother your comments have crossed the line. Do not respect your brother in Islam and dont say that we pray to Sayed Sistani and Imam Hussein because you out of all people should know that we don't but we have great love for them. Allah can see all of your actions and your harsh words. Do not put sins upon yourself that you could otherwise avoid.

• Advanced Member
Your track record shows that you are worse than a munafiq, you're an idol worshipper. You can go and bow to an image of Imam Hussein ra.gif now. Then perhaps you should pray to Sistani, see if he'll help you.

Then say, when your parents die will you visit their graves? Now Akwa you can stop clowning around with yourself.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Allahumma Salle Ala Muhammad Wa Ale Muhammad Wa Ajjil Farajahum

La'natullahi Alaz Zalimeen

La'natullahi Alal Kaafireen

La'natullahi Alash Shayateen

Ila Yaumidden

----------------

Allahu Akbar!

Khamenei Rahbar!

Labbayk Ya Nasrallah!

Al mawt li israel!

Jihad Jihad till Victory!

Jihad Jihad till "Al-Quds"!

You obviously ignored everything I wrote and you randomly assigned motivations on my side.

As I said, YOU are making this a sunni-shia thing,..not me. My post was about superflous praise, something that you obviously cannot address.

Don't I "dare" say what about Nasrallah? What if I do? Ohhh,...Am I going to hell? Does not showering praise on nasrallah or sistani or whoever make me a kafir? Jeez, some people follow their leaders like sheep without thinking. Very unislamic indeed.

Why do you make everything a shia-sunni thing,..do you hate sunnis? And my beef isn't "we're sunnis",...etc etc,...its that "we're non Middle-east Muslims". Unfortunately inorder to be a muslim worthy of dua these days you have to be arab. And people like you are good proof of this.

People like me? Enlighten me and show me where you got that from? Don't assume what my views are, this is your self fulfilling prophecy, you've already decided what you are.

Seriously, May God help you, guide you and cure you.

The prophet saw appointed Ali as his successor.

Don't forget, according to them, the Prophet [saw] 'didnt know what he was doing' on several occasions. Make sense don't it?

He would stop hundreds of people in blazing desert sun, climb a mountain, JUST to remind everything that Imam Ali [as] is his "friend" . Mashallah at logic... :)

ws

Edited by faithful8876_

• Basic Members

oh my God ...what happened here...!!!!!!!

I wrote this subject to support Hezbullah and our leader Sayeed Hassan Nasrallah

and I think he is one of Imam Al Mahdi's leaders (my opinion)

shia and sunna are brothers but Al whabiah (whabi) are not our brothers because we live with Al wahabiah here in Madenah Munawrah (in suadi ) .They think all of people who is not wahabi is disbeliever (Mushrik...or Kafer)

you know its not allowed to talk about this thing now .we should thinking about our childen and sisters ,brothers in Lebanon and Palestine ....and trying to help them by every way.

your sister ...Zahra ali