Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Fiasco

Is it time for Syria to join the fry?

Rate this topic

(bismillah) (salam)

What do you guys think...I'm no military strategist, but common sense would dictate that Syria should join this war now, because this seems like a opportune time to attack Israel.

Hezzbollah can only last for so long. Before Israel gains some more ground in Lebanon, the Syrian army should engage inside the Lebanese border to ward off the Israeli attacks.

Well?

But I think Iran has to get their back as well as contribute significant strategic assets to the fray

I believe Syria should attack first, to get even more Sunni Support for the war. Only then should Iran join in as well.

This is a disgusting advice.

Both USA n Israel are already waiting for a slightest possible erorr on part of the syrian gov to wrap it under the flames of this war.more than 200,000 Lebanese ppl have fled to Syria to find shelter from the Israeli bombardment,let them live in peace for a while. :dry:

Sounds like an admission hezbollah is losing.

You sure wouldn't know that from reading all the glorious victories posted around here..

B)

Its a fact regarding human history that no nation ruled the whole world for much long.

Remember the British Empire? The German Arena before the world war? The french colonies all over the world? Remember the might of USSR?? They are all gone with the wind.

Wait before the hegemonising behaviour of the US gov leads the poor country(USA) to break into 50+ pieces.Hezbullah might not be the final tool for this phenomenon,but nature rules ultimately.Hegemonies are created to be wiped out one day,only the rule of Allah prevails,mark my point to your great impleasure.

Sounds like an admission hezbollah is losing.

You sure wouldn't know that from reading all the glorious victories posted around here..

B)

lol. you do realize Israel started begging the U.S for more weapons a day after the war. I mean, are they that afraid for a guerrilla group that numbers in the thousands with moderate technology. Its pathetic really.

They might seem tough on the surface with their weapons, but inside they fear like a 10 year old girl.

No, apparently not. That side of the story remains in the hands of the Iraqi people and to their interest and doesn't intermingle with the Zionazi propaganda.

No, I don't realize that. The bomb procurement was sold months beforehand. Delivery was speeded up.

But you knew that, right?

Wasn't this the bomb that they used to target the villages? The presicion bombing that killed many civilians in the outlying areas of South Lebanon? Hmm.. and the UN too? Deliberate don't you think?

You'll have to ask the Israeli Military why they deem a military target a military target.

There are plenty of disputes as to what was really happening that the UN outpost.

I would suggest that when you are at war, and leaflets drop from the sky telling you to leave the area, you do so.

Does hezbollah drop leaflets in Israel?

Im not buying that.

I've seen threads on here with shia going at sunni, etc.

I go at with my sister & my mom sometimes, but i thought of blowing them up never crossed my mind.

The Sunni Shia voilence was the effect of the occupation of Iraq. The Europeans did the same to the people in South Asia, letting them fight over a piece of land.

(bismillah) (salam)

War is for defensive purpose. Do not start it. The enemy will have so much things to brag about it in the future.

Do not start the war, even with little skirmishes at the border. Negotiation first. The last resort will be the war.

As for the Zionist regime, they are wanting to start a war and waiting for excuses.

We know the characteristics of war mongers. They created excuses such as WMD, killing of babies in incubators, ...Korea, Veitnam, Iraq, Afghnistan,... so many. Now the new tactic "pre-emptied strike" and "we have the right to self defense".

Syria should help Hezbollah in term of logistics (just like the US is help Israelist)...and this alone will prompt Israel to start a war with Syria. It will happen. It just a matter or time. The US and Israel will start first...they are the war mongers.

^There are propogandists who spew lies, yes.

Then again, there are those who look at facts. One such fact is that the Zionist regime has committed over 13,000 millitary agressions agaisnt Lebanon from the air, land, and sea from the year 2000 until the beginning of the war on Lebanon.

Another such fact is that the Zionist regime is currently occupying Lebanese land and has Lebanese prisoners in its jails. The Lebanese people have a right to defend themselves. This is their basic human right. Self defense.

Doesn't look like I got an asnwer to my question.

I'm not talking about using 10 million year old excuses, I'm talking about specific acts of recent vintage.

yo mujadid

I'm not Israeli or a coward.

How about dosens of daily millitary agressions against Lebanon non-stop for the last 6 years?

International obsrvers from the UN verified that the Zionist regime carried out over 13,000 millitary agressions against Lebanon, to which Hezbollah only responded about 100 times.

It is clear who the agressor is. The one that is currently occupying Lebanese lands and holding Lebanese civilains in its torture prisons.

You're off point.

Let's get back to my original question. I know it's too easy to just say they pissed someone off awhile back.

I'm talking about now. The recent act against Israel that triggered what is happening right now.

If it's against your belief to start a war, but you commit an act you know or have reason to believe could start a war(taking a risk), who do you blame?

and could you provide a link for the claims you just made?

thanks

So if you commit an act you know or believe could easily start a war, are you starting a war?

Or do you just blame the opposition if they react to your act?

I know there are plenty who say hezbollah started it, including arabs and Lebanese.

what say ye?

You have to look on the overall planning of the Israel and the US Government.

Do you think it is easy to start a war without proper planning? Look at the US at the beginning of the Gulf wars.

Whether the Iraqi government wanted to start a war or not, the US government already decided to wage a war. The next step is to create excuses... This is the US tactics to fool the majority of people in the world.

Hezbollah has been preparing for the defense from Israel aggression for many years. They knew very well that the zionist regime will wage the war against them.

That does not mean Hezbollah should not abduct the Israel soldiers, there are lots of Arabs are in the Israel prisons. That is the only way to get Israel attention for getting the prisoners freed.

War is a matter of defensive purposes.

But being a war monger, is an offensive in character and terrorist in nature. You want to stab a person, make sure he is dead. If not, then just wait. It will come back. Israel makes a mistake by starting a war in the period when every muslims in the world can have live telecast when the cries of the innocent are heard by all of them. Infact, this is one single biggest mistake made by the US and Israelist government. Can the knife of Israel give a killing blow the muslims? It will come back. And we don't know the how the reaction will be.

You're off point.

Let's get back to my original question. I know it's too easy to just say they pissed someone off awhile back.

Nice try.

Lebanese land is under occupation. Lebanese civilains are in Zionist prisons.

Lebanse people have the right to resist occupation and free their prisoners.

One cannot be MORE ON POINT. You spoke about facts, now you are trying to dismiss them...

I'm talking about now. The recent act against Israel that triggered what is happening right now.

So am I. Right now Lebanese land is under occupation. Right now Lebanse civilains are being tortured in Zionist prisons.

Furthermore, Hezbollah captured the soldiers on Lebanese land, contrary to the lies your media tells you. Hezbollah has captured Zionist soldiers before. It never started a war.

In fact, in all of history, no entity ever waged a war over prisoners. If you think this is about prisoners, then I am sorry to say you are nieve and know nothing about this history of this conflict.

This war didnt start three weeks ago and neither did this conflict. The whole world knows this. The Zionists have been planning this war for years, along with their American counterparts.

Edited by Learned

or a coward....

btw - Doesn't Syria want to do with Lebanon what you just claimed America wants to do with Lebanon?

Well, which is it? An incursion or an occupation? I'm not buying Israel wants to occupy Lebanon.

I will buy that they believe until an international force comes take their place, they have to keep hezbollah pushed back far enough to keep their citizens safe. Any country would do that if they could.

As to my question, and it is mine, so I get to ask it my way. Israel didn't attack into Lebanon because of something someone did ten years ago. That's not going to fly. Hezbollah gave them every reason to go in by the act they comitted. Do take note they weren't dropping bombs over Beirut until afterwards.

But it appears this entire conversation is not something you want to discuss unless it's revised your way.

So I'll ask someone else somewhere else.

thanks anyhow friend

Time to hit the sack

:)

or a coward....

Well, which is it? An incursion or an occupation? I'm not buying Israel wants to occupy Lebanon.

I will buy that they believe until an international force comes take their place, they have to keep hezbollah pushed back far enough to keep their citizens safe. Any country would do that if they could.

thanks anyhow friend

Time to hit the sack

:)

You can have your belief about Israel, the same thing the US government have the belief that they will rule over Iraq. The equation is not as simple as one plus one equal to two.

The next generation missiles can hit from Beirut to Tel Aviv. Why push back back Hezbollah to a distance far enough? Will that tactic work?

Sorry to say, Israel citizens will never be safe because the Israeli government is a war monger and a terrorist government. The scar created from tearing of the heart of Muslims through killing innocents by the Israeli will remain there forever. Now the Muslim youngsters are watching the atrocities brought by the Israeli army supported by the US government. Future is unpredictable.

Thanks to you too.

Where ever you are ...Wichita, Lawrence, Topeka...anywhere else in Kansas...watch out for the tornados.

Edited by layman

(bismillah)

(salam)

Inshshallah I will try to give a short and simple answer for your question

Your question is: “is it time for Syria to join?

The Answer:

Between Lebanon and Syria there is no military agreements so they cant join this war before the government of Lebanon ask them, if they join the war now they will prove to the international community and to others that Hizboullah are fighting for Syrian and Iranian interest as some ignorant people claims.

On the other hand if Israel attacked Syria The Islamic republic of Iran will be forced to enter the war because theres a military agreement between the two countries

south lebanon is being reduced to rubble which leads me with serious questions about the patience of iran and syria. i cant help but think how khomeini (ra) would have handled this. i have little doubt that he would not have been so restrained, that he would have declared open war on this.

unless the top leaders received advice from imam mahdi (as) himself, my heart wont be able to agree with the current restraint of iran. the south of leb has pictures everywhere of khamenei (ha), it feels almost like a betrayal that iran havent opened its borders to make way for its troops to remove the filth in occupied iraq, south leb and palestine.

am i the only one thinking this?

another thing, why does iran need to deny supplying hezbollah with weapons? america is an open supporter of "isreal" and makes no secret of the weapons they supply. so why does iran have to be any different here?

i have tried to reason through all this but nothing as of yet has changed what my heart feels.

south lebanon is being reduced to rubble which leads me with serious questions about the patience of iran and syria. i cant help but think how khomeini (ra) would have handled this. i have little doubt that he would not have been so restrained, that he would have declared open war on this.

unless the top leaders received advice from imam mahdi (as) himself, my heart wont be able to agree with the current restraint of iran. the south of leb has pictures everywhere of khamenei (ha), it feels almost like a betrayal that iran havent opened its borders to make way for its troops to remove the filth in occupied iraq, south leb and palestine.

am i the only one thinking this?

another thing, why does iran need to deny supplying hezbollah with weapons? america is an open supporter of "isreal" and makes no secret of the weapons they supply. so why does iran have to be any different here?

i have tried to reason through all this but nothing as of yet has changed what my heart feels.

i do not believe it is right to place blame on iran for not sending their men to fight when you are not fighting yourself. its hypocritical. the iranian people are just like you as in they have families, education, careers to worry about. their responsibility to the resistance is no more or less than yours, or any other momin around the world. Unless you are on your way to joining the resistance yourself, it is not right to critisize iran or the president. it is heartbraking to watch our brothers and sisters in lebanon being massacred by the israeli oppressor. however, Hezbollah has shown that our strongest weapon is patience and faith in Allah. victory will be ours inshallah.

Edited by ZamZamRose

(bismillah)

Infidel:

We all seem to forget that Israel wiped Palestine off the map 58 years ago and now we are all expected to accept their existence. This is simply not the case, we have every right to demand palestine is put back on the map.

Hezbollah are not agressors, they simply went into occupied land and captured occupying soldiers. Those soldiers are a bunch of terrorists who have been slaughtering palestinians for decades.

Anyway, lets take your case: Israel was "formed" nearly 60 years ago and now are all supposed to accept it? Hezbollah is fighting an enemy from attempting to do the same to its country - if they invaded lebanon and conqured it what then? in 50 years you will tell us you have to accept israels right to exist and lebanon does not exist anymore. If you were next door to a terrorist state then I certainly would not accuse you of starting a war. Why should Hezbollah believe otherwise? It's not like israelis don't lie through their teeth and it's not like they did not terrorise a whole nation 60 years ago through ethnic cleansing and murder.

I await your answer

ZamZamRose

i do not believe it is right to place blame on iran for not sending their men to fight when you are not fighting yourself. its hypocritical. the iranian people are just like you as in they have families, education, careers to worry about. their responsibility to the resistance is no more or less than yours, or any other momin around the world. Unless you are on your way to joining the resistance yourself, it is not right to critisize iran or the president. it is heartbraking to watch our brothers and sisters in lebanon being massacred by the israeli oppressor. however, Hezbollah has shown that our strongest weapon is patience and faith in Allah. victory will be ours inshallah.

im entitled to question and have an opinion and the legitimacy of those questions and opinions does not forfeit just because im not there. if it does then i would be obligated to forfeit supporting the armed resistance.

this whole idea that we must now abandon any type of opinion on the issue just because we are not in the thick of it is utter nonsense and is now really neauseating.

whether its hypocrisy or not is for Allah to say yet that is completely irrelevant to the subject matter.

im raising conerns that i am feeling and would welcome any arguments that would dispell any misconceptions i may have, cheap shots at my intentions and character will not wash those feelings i have away. so anytime anyone wants to address the issue feel free, just remember, character assinations wont do anything except run from the issue.

your reference to people of the region having families and careers is meant to mean what exactly? the reason iran has not yet engaged in the war is certainly not because the "mr ahmad's" out there are not yet married and yet to finish their degrees. the only reason i can fathom is because their is not enough support yet and there is a deep suspicion of iran not just from the sunni's but from the shia's as well who feel their goals are disingenious.

if they are waiting for more support in the region then perhaps i can understand. yet my feeling is, shouldnt such a plan be s[Edited Out]ped if a situation occured whereby the shia of the south of leb were about to be militarily defeated? what is the point of having an ally if the ally watches your massacre? at the moment hezbollah by the blessing of Allah have remained intact. yet for how long? and let us suppose they hold out, "isreal" will still be there.

no one wants a war, yet if our generation doesnt remove the tyrants of today, our future kids generation will be required to do so. khomeini, may Allah be pleased with this great man, he knew this well, his vision was all the way to the liberation of palestine, he breathed the understanding that the implementation of this goal would hasten the appearance of the mahdi, and this is exactly what he attempted to do.

now i keep hearing the word patience, waiting for the right moment, now my question again is, is the slaughter in the south of leb not enough? if not when will it be enough? thats a scary thought. that is my issue. that is what im trying to understand.

i would much prefer iran to engage its military in defence of hezbollah rather than the bombing of one of its nuclear power plants.

as i said earlier, if i am mistaken on my feelings on this pls tell me, but pls do not lower the level of this dialogue by resorting to cheap and irrelevant shots.

Why would Israel want to occupy Lebanon? It is like saying that Israel deliberately tried to kill those 60 civilians, rather than returning fire via computer triangulation of where the rocket was fired from. Why would Israel seek out bad press?

i'm NOT proposing that Israel cares one way or another about death tolls. i'm saying in terms of politics and public opinion, they would not go out of their way to hurt their image.

Wa-Salaam

Why would Israel want to occupy Lebanon? It is like saying that Israel deliberately tried to kill those 60 civilians, rather than returning fire via computer triangulation of where the rocket was fired from. Why would Israel seek out bad press?

i'm NOT proposing that Israel cares one way or another about death tolls. i'm saying in terms of politics and public opinion, they would not go out of their way to hurt their image.

(bismillah) (salam)

Israeli's don't care for life. They killed those UN observers to prevent them reporting back what the Israelis are doing in lebanon. There is no question it was deliberate.

Israel controls the press it turns it round against hezbollah. There are several possibilities as to why it is massacring and murdering:

1) Turn the public in Lebanon against Hezbollah

2) Destroy a country so that it can benefit ecnomically

3) Turnt he whole west against the Islamic world (Blair and the arc of extremism)

4) Show the world they are really in charge of US

5) Try to strike fear into the hearts of the believers that they can murder and not be held accountable.

Let's face the facts: the UN didnt even condemn israel for the murder of the UN staff or of the lebanese children.

In my view its all 1-5

Just want to comment quickly on something i've seen a few times from multiple people.

I would suggest that when you are at war, and leaflets drop from the sky telling you to leave the area, you do so.

How do you leave when you have a car, but you have no gasoline because all the gas stations have been bombed? How do you leave when bombs are being dropped on the cities surrounding your city and it seems that by leaving you'd be walking TOWARDS the bombs? How do you leave when you can't use the roads because they're bombed? How do you leave your city when all the bridges are bombed and destroyed?