Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Link

Nasrallah (ha) is he the yamani?

Rate this topic

Funny how easily ppl tend to believe that age-old prophecies (we still don't have a source by the way, so still waiting to see if this is anywhere near authentic) are happening right under their feet at a time it suits them...

And how when the political situation can use a hand, some perfectly fitting hadith pops up...

Be very very very thoughtful before proclaiming you identified the new messiah or the long-expected day! I don't even want to know how many times Al-Mahdi's time has been proclaimed to have come in the last 1000 years, given the fact that someone does so here every few months!

It's good to be thoughtful,

but don't be rebelious or have reservations if a real clear sign comes...

Otherwise you may be amongst the losers.

Praise God that it's finally over now.

Actually, I would love to die a matyr...

Was-Salaam

Edited by JawzofDETH

Salam.

Did anyone, apart from Brother Fahad, bother to check out the links I posted?

I haven't read all the traditions in Bihar al- Anwar and I don't remember everything that I have read :blush: but from what I recall these parts were mentioned in various ahadith-

When he goes to war, he will forbid giving away the weapons to people

No muslim would have the right to turn away from his call because he call towards truth.

He will from Bani Hashim

From descendants of Imam Hussain (as)

His army accept mastership of Imam Mahdi (as)

I didn't ever come across any tradition stating the following-

His name is Hassan

Their is hadith from Rasool (pbuh) that he says that though him God will help against the enemies, then the Rasool (pbuh) said I name him "the help" (Nasrallah means help of God)

The companion of ray of Jihad

The companion of the elegies for Hussain (as)

Connected with the Khurasani (many say this is Khamanei (ha) because of the right arm injured thing)

As for being from yemen, I asked the person who sent me this, and I think he said he is descendant from their, historical their are people in lebanon now who originally were from yemen, something like that.

Praise God that it's finally over now.

What is "over"?

Salam.

Aight, I was going through the traditions in al-Ghaybah by Numani and al-Hasani is a separate guy. So there is Khurasani, Sufyani, Yamani and Hasani.

Al-Hasani will be killed as soon as he rises and after he is murdered, al-Qaim (atfs) will rise.

Salam.

Aight, I was going through the traditions in al-Ghaybah by Numani and al-Hasani is a separate guy. So there is Khurasani, Sufyani, Yamani and Hasani.

Al-Hasani will be killed as soon as he rises and after he is murdered, al-Qaim (atfs) will rise.

Oh? Gimme the page? I want to look it up...

Guest Muntuthra-Alnasr

(bismillah)

(salam)

From what I know, al hasani will be a young great scholar who will be murdered in mecca prior to the reapearance of our imam mahdi a.f. and al yemani is sayed hassan.

Wasalam

Guest TheFollower

"Black flags will come from Khurasaan (Iran). No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem) where they will erect their flags."

- The Holy Prophet (SAW)

this is the signature of Dr.Strangelove.........i have PM him guiding him to this topic and asked him for the reference of this hadith!!

I'm still waiting for evidence of Yemeni heritage. No one has provided any evidence of Yemenis ever settling in any significant numbers in Jabal Amil.

This is common knowledge as far as I am concerned. I have read it many time. I did a quick google search and this poped up - I didn't bother looking further (this is someone trying to determine the origin of the town bint-jbeil in south lebanon (the one that has been in the news recently due to the steadfastness of the righous Hizbullah and their heoic defense of this town amongs others):

"According to other historians, the name of the town of Bint Jbeil is derived from a Yemeni name. It could be linked to Yemeni tribes that migrated and settled in the region of South Lebanon thousands of years ago from Yemeni towns such as Jibla, Jabalan Al Ardaba, and Jabalan Al Raymah, or the two territories of the Jubail lowland and Jubail highland in Yemen. This is a possibility because South Lebanon itself is referred to today as "Jabal Amil" (ÌÈá ÚÇãá), which means "Mount Amil," a reference to the Yemeni tribe Banu Amila that migrated and settled South Lebanon in ancient times."

http://ibnbintjbeil.blogspot.com/2006/08/i...4442903919.html

I'm from Southern Lebanon, from the Banu 3amela tribe... My ancestors came from Jibla, Yemen almost a thousand years ago - maybe longer.

AnotherUmmAli, almost all Shiites in Lebanon (except non-Lebanese Shiites such as Iraqi refugees) descend from Yemen, and those who don't are mainly of Persian ancestry. The majority of Christians from Southern Lebanon are also of Yemeni descent - you should note that we came to what is now known as Southern Lebanon before Islam, so it's not surprising if some are Christians.

You can mail me for more information if you want.

Edited by DonQ

(salam)

There is a book which mentioned the 313 companions of the Imam Al Mahdi by their origin (homeland). A lot of those companions are listed from everywhere around the world.

Someone was asking, why are we crazy about this old prophecy...Who wouldnt be. It's the Imam(ajt). Dont you want to be on his side in his camp. Of course all of us dreamed of that. Because we are reaching out to him, we care about all these prophecy. And some of you know, that some of our scholars are blessed and being inspire by Allah swt. So we need to be close to out scholars. I am fully confident that the Imam (ajt) will reached us through our pious and respected scholars.

are you guys crazy? one must be careful in determining prophcies on thier own with out proper scholar knowledge just because of similarties of events or people to that prophcy. It is certatinly not Nasarellah,Because or rasul(SAW) warned us that who ever fights under the banner of nationalism is not one of us!!!

^

So you are saying that Sayid Hassan Nasrallah is not on the Prophets (s) side of things in this dunya (basically saying he is not a muslim).

Prove to me he is a nationalist. When did he say his country is better than another? Do you even know the correct meaning of nationalism in Islam?

hands up who thought that guy with a beard in shaam who came on youtube was imam mehdi (as)

nuff sed :dry:

i hope inshallah ur right and he is the yemeni, but just take everything with a pinch of salt for every real sign theres loads of false ones

Guest yaaliali
One of the top soldiers of Imam Mahdi (AJ) that is from Yemen.

We have the yamani and then we have the khorastani...

Hey bro very intesting and the topic too I HOPE I WILL BE IN HIS ARMY inshalah YA Allah :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: @) :angel: :angel: