Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Hizbullah flags

Rate this topic

Yahya2004

• Advanced Member

Assalamu-alaikum

online no, there isn't but you might try your luck on ebay. I once saw a hizbollah flag, and the guy wanted 100 dollars for it.

and i also saw a hizbollah batch, i was going to get it, but i forgot when it was ending and stuff so i missed it. but.. umm the only you can get hizbollah flag in the states is have some one send it to you from the middleast east or maybe London, thats how I got mines.

good luck

• Advanced Member
(salam)

I've noticed these days amongst the Sunni Community where I am, there is a craze of Hamas scarfs, headbands and flags.. so this made me wonder is there anywhere online where I can buy like Hizbullah stuff?

I don't know, bro. But I think you should be careful with stuff like that. I see that you live in the West, and the West has Hezbollah on its list of terrorist regimes. I think if anyone saw you with the Hezb flag they might get the wrong idea. Most people are ignorant, you know.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Whatever is going on in Lebanon is not a joke!! Wanting Hezbollah flag just to look 'bad' is not the answer to solve the problem but instead will make you look like your looking for trouble especially in the west. I beleive what Hezbollah are doing is right and am are completely on their side however I wouldnt go around broadcasting it i'm a follower of the Hezbollah. So don't bother wearing a Hezbollah flag around your neck or stick it on your front window thats just perthetic.

Ma slaama

Edited by syeda_786

• Advanced Member

I don't want them to look bad ukhti,

I just want them so that people know I support Hezbollah and can therefore ask me WHY I support Hezbullah and so I can shed some real light on the situation in Lebanon. I am not one of those saddos who takes badass poses with Guns and Scarfs thats just sad, I just want to show my solidarity with Hizbullah, the flags would be for my room anyways. You shouldn't judge our intentions like that.

• Advanced Member
(salam)

Whatever is going on in Lebanon is not a joke!! Wanting Hezbollah flag just to look 'bad' is not the answer to solve the problem but instead will make you look like your looking for trouble especially in the west. I beleive what Hezbollah are doing is right and am are completely on their side however I wouldnt go around broadcasting it i'm a follower of the Hezbollah. So don't bother wearing a Hezbollah flag around your neck or stick it on your front window thats just perthetic.

Ma slaama

Yea, you just post your fealings on forums that are fully acessable to anyone in the world with a phone line...

Borthers/Sisters in the west should also show some care on this forum as well.

• Veteran Member
(salam)

I've noticed these days amongst the Sunni Community where I am, there is a craze of Hamas scarfs, headbands and flags.. so this made me wonder is there anywhere online where I can buy like Hizbullah stuff?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Well, believe me, you will never find Hizballah missiles/rockets online. :P

• Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

Well, believe me, you will never find Hizballah missiles/rockets online. :P

Don't be so sure. I wouldn't put it past the Israelis of kidnapping some civilian, arguing he purchased fajr2 rockets from ebay. It may sound like a joke, but most of Israels claims due.

• Advanced Member
Don't be so sure. I wouldn't put it past the Israelis of kidnapping some civilian, arguing he purchased fajr2 rockets from ebay. It may sound like a joke, but most of Israels claims due.

\

lol thats the funniest joke I have heard. Since I do alot of wondering on ebay, they might just stop by my house lol. thats lol

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

You have got to be kidding me

• 3 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

(bismillah)

hello friends

here is a hezbollah flag on auction on ebay for sell

http://cgi.ebay.com/HIZBOLLAH-HEZBOLLAH-SY...1QQcmdZViewItem

this auction is for me

i am palestinian arab and muslim live in palestine

i can offer many things from palestine flags scarvs headbands

any one collect these things i can help him

regards

husam

• 11 months later...
  • Basic Members
(bismillah)

hello friends

here is a hezbollah flag on auction on ebay for sell

http://cgi.ebay.com/HIZBOLLAH-HEZBOLLAH-SY...1QQcmdZViewItem

this auction is for me

i am palestinian arab and muslim live in palestine

i can offer many things from palestine flags scarvs headbands

any one collect these things i can help him

regards

husam

Marhaban, Husam.

Do you plan on posting anymore Hizbollah flags on eBay? I'm very interested in one or two if you were to sell them on ebay. Shukran!

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Member

You can get a lot of Hezbollah stuff (flags, keychains, pictures, etc) cheap here in Beirut... maybe someone who sells stuff here will be willing to sell to you over the internet (there would of course then be international shipping fees).

As some of the other brothers said, though, I would be careful about amassing a collection of Hezbollah stuff if you live in the States-- you could really get in trouble with the law if the wrong person noticed it and called the police on you. Especially if the cops assumed that you actually bought your stuff from the Party itself. It's mostly independant local shops here that sell the Hezb stuff, along with a bunch of other souvenirs and gift items, but the authorities wouldn't neccessarily know that, and they could try to accuse you of "funding a terrorist organization". So if you do get some Hezb stuff, please be very, very careful with it.

Edited by Trekker

• Basic Members

Brother,

I live in Iran. I would love to get the items & desire to travel to Lebanon. I do have some Hezb friends but have financial problems travelling overseas now.

Is it possible for you see someone travelling to Iran or through their office in Iran whom I know 1 to send samples that I will pay for?

Please email me at: ebayerbecks@gmail.com .

Thanks in advance!

Ahmed

You can get a lot of Hezbollah stuff (flags, keychains, etc) cheap here in Beirut... maybe someone who sells stuff here will be willing to sell to you over the internet (there would of course be international shipping fees). As some of the other brothers said, though, I would be careful about amassing a collection of Hezbollah stuff if you live in the States, as if it came to the attention of the authorities they wouldn't like it much- you could really get in trouble if the wrong person noticed it and called the police on you. So if you do get some Hezb stuff, please be very, very careful with it.

• Basic Members

Brother,

We have delivered many Shia & Hezbollah Flags, etc to collectors in the USA & Canada.

If you need anything & you like to get it, I suggest you order them from us & the way we send items, you will surely get them trouble-free.

http://www.mecollectibles.com/shop

Regards,

Ahmed

Assalamu-alaikum

online no, there isn't but you might try your luck on ebay. I once saw a hizbollah flag, and the guy wanted 100 dollars for it.

and i also saw a hizbollah batch, i was going to get it, but i forgot when it was ending and stuff so i missed it. but.. umm the only you can get hizbollah flag in the states is have some one send it to you from the middleast east or maybe London, thats how I got mines.

good luck

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Member

I want to buy these as well XD,

I have baseej scarfs, iran flags, everything in my bedroom wall XD.

Hizbollah stuff would make it a complete terrorist room lol

shame on u. ur jus a greenie who r being suported by zionists

Hezbollah is my love, my life and its flag will wave on my grave Inshallah

im in Pakistan.

I LOVE HEZBOLLAH

LABBAIK YA HEZBOLLAH

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

You have got to be kidding me

Brother Shabbir, this is odd, why does your sig have TWO different pictures of Hazrat Abbas (as) in the same picture???

And to the bro who wanted to buy Hezbollah flags..... just some friendly advice DON'T DO IT. In many places even POSSESSING one of those things can get you arrested! They won't ask you curious questions, they'll report you to the cops or MI5. Especially if there are a lot of Zionists, lol in my area there are like 5 synagogues and if you wear Hezb flag or headband, they'll probably call in 5 SWAT teams on you before you take your third step outside your house!

There's also the potential that the guy selling them on ebay is himself a zionist, looking to get the personal information of potential "terrorist sympathizers" and hand it over to police or get your name on a blacklist. You'd be safer buying some yellow cloth and green paint and making your own Hezb flag. Even then, it can be risky, what's the point if you end up in the slammer with no access to a lawyer?

Edited by Shia Shahid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member

You "technically" can not get arrested, but you usually ARE. They will arrest you in America for merely POSSESSING anything that the government considers "terrorist" paraphenalia, and even if you're not arrested you will be harassed by the FBI or cops. At the very least your neighbors will be suspicious. Just because there are no laws prohibiting free speech on the books, doesn't stop the police from MAKING UP their own excuses to violate your rights. If you attract too much attention you will lose your job or get your house vandalized at the very least. So avoid openly showing any kind of Hezbollah sympathies in USA, regardless of whether you have them or not. The FBI doesn't care, they don't know the difference between Hezbollah and Bin Laden and they don't WANT to know, they don't know you from Adam (as), they just want to lock up SOMEBODY every day so it looks good on their record and gets them promotions.

Once again, DON'T DO IT. You do NOT want to end up in a secret CIA torture camp on false charges with no access to a lawyer. Look at that Canadian guy who got deported to Syria, he was arrested in the USA on false charges, didn't even HAVE a Hezb flag and they still tortured him. The FBI and CIA are incompetent and are simply looking for an innocent scapegoat so they can make the American people believe they are actually "doing something" to "stop terrorism". If he has a Hezb flag that makes it all the more convenient to target him without risking arousing public sympathy for him.

Now if you have an Israeli flag they will bow at your feet and worship you and give you anything you want (just kidding!)

Edited by Shia Shahid

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Basic Members

Google Hezbullah. You will get alot.

The best source to get Hezbollah stuff is Political Islam that is at:

http://politems.com

I believe you will love the website.

It is just a place where you can get collectibles & they do not participate in politics or any other act. Just selling collectibles.

Have a nice day.

• Advanced Member

Salam all, thank god! The UK is no where near as suspicious as the US! I and many of my friends have the Hizballah flag, and the Hizballah shemagh. We wear them every year for the al quds day march in London, as well as at other related events. The police are there at the event and people have no problem being allowed to wear and carry them alhamdulillah. The only restrictions we have are that we are officially speaking, not allowed to carry banners etc with political slogans etc, around any other area then the actual place where the march will take place. I hope that as has been thus far, we don't get the kind of mental paranoia and breeches of free speech, as seen in the US. Salams and du3as inshallah. ^_^

• 3 years later...