Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
zeinab

wahhabie women

Rate this topic

U are really funny!

Is it true, sister Zienab, that Iranian women do not drink water in the Summer Vacation?!

Excuse my ability to understand, it is clear that ur language is offensive!

I am from Saudi Arabia ( Shia )… This is the first time I hear such idiotic accusation.

U are really funny!

Is it true, sister Zienab, that Iranian women do not drink water in the Summer Vacation?!

Excuse my ability to understand, it is clear that ur language is offensive!

I am from Saudi Arabia ( Shia )… This is the first time I hear such idiotic accusation.

Com'on --- dont lie

Idiotic accusation ???

What about those who say shia have different quran and all that rubish they throw at us?

can't be the first time I am sure.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Ive practically spent my entire life in saudia and ive been to the houses of numerous saudi's and i can assure you the men and the women in the house are segregated, the men are usually in one room while the females are in another. Even in saudi weddings segregation is observed (unlike most paki/indian weddings).

Allah hafiz

Ali

Edited by Hammad_Hyder_syed(Ali)

(bismillah)

(salam)

is it true that saudi women dont wear hijab when a stranger enters their homes?!

The post could have easily been rendered rational and sensible by an assertion of a single, qualfying word.

is it true that SOME saudi women dont wear hijab when a stranger enters their homes?!

Please apologize to the Saudi women who observe proper hijab and fear Allah (swa) for the insult to their dignity.

(bismillah)

(salam)

is it true that saudi women dont wear hijab when a stranger enters their homes?!

(salam)

:!!!: This is funny. Of course not.

I remember once that a Bro was telling us that some Sunni girl was asking him if Shias have Tail ... :squeez: :wacko:

(salam)

I remember once that a Bro was telling us that some Sunni girl was asking him if Shias have Tail ... :squeez: :wacko:

I've heard the exact same thing!

Is it true that Middle Eastern people say Bebsi & not Pepsi.

Yes, most of them do so.

Wassalam

(bismillah)

(salam)

No. Of course not. I know many saudis, and I can tell you some of them are way religious than some shias.

Salam

lol now thats a funny question man lets stay quiet you don't want to know what they do

Bro. Don't forget that although there may be some Suadis who don't wear hijab when men enter thier homes, there are also lots of Iraqies too! Iraqi shias who have mixed wedding and say they can show thier hair only on this special night. :squeez:

The post could have easily been rendered rational and sensible by an assertion of a single, qualfying word.

is it true that SOME saudi women dont wear hijab when a stranger enters their homes?!

Please apologize to the Saudi women who observe proper hijab and fear Allah (swa) for the insult to their dignity.

Well said.

Wasalam

BintElShia

P.S you guys should have some respect for the Saudis. There are Shia Saudis and it's not fair that you call them wahhabis.

Edited by ~*~Bint~El-Shia~*~

There are Shia Saudis and it's not fair that you call them wahhabis.

It is certainly unfair to call a Shi'a a Wahabi; but then is it also not unfair to label Nejdi, Hejazi or Dahrani Shi'as as Saudi, after the tyrant Wahabi clan that is presently ruling the peninsula? :huh:

(bismillah)

(salam)

I agree with brother Abuzar;it isnt fair to call shias saudies.as far as i know saudi is the name of a tribe in arabia.

besides i didnt call any shia wahhabi!

about the question i asked;i had heard that wahhabie women did it for they believed house as "harim".

i was just curious to know!

Com'on --- dont lie

Idiotic accusation ???

What about those who say shia have different quran and all that rubish they throw at us?

can't be the first time I am sure.

Thanks to Allah ( swt ) for his mercy and guidance to Al-Serat Al-Mostaqeem …Serat Ahulalbayt ( AS )..

I did not want to add a reply to this subject as All shia – these days – busy thinking and living with our heroes brothers Hizuballh, may Allah ( swt ) support them to destroy the terrorist Zionism and achieve their usual victories.

It was really my mistake not to be patient enough and take it as an expected serious questioning.

Anyway, I am asking Allah ( swt ) to forgive brother Ali Fazel for accusing me of lying !

I wanna say Jazak Allah Khair and make you very happy in ur life and fixed forever on Ahulabyt (as) way.

To dear sister Zeinab:

We as Shia in Saudi Arabia are facing a lot of troubles with Wahabi sunnis. I think no need to talk about something – in the media time - clear to everybody especially as Wahabis state that Shia are not Muslims! . Moreover, I agree with some brothers that some Saudi Sunnis – mostly illiterate people! - have some strange idiotic believes about Saudi Shia ( Shia have tails ! ) ..If I told u that I heard this wrong idea from an educated Saudi!

So what could be imagined and expected from illiterate people?

BUT...

This does not give us the right to use or respond to their bad language and sick-minded mentality

Believe me dear sister; I live here in Saudi Arabia with Wahabbis. These people like religion and the Saudis are classified as too religious conservative people in general but they do not know or not guided to the right path, Ahulabyt way (as).

ÛóíúÑö ÇáúãóÛúÖõæÈö Úóáóíúåöãú æóáÇó ÇáÖøóÇáøöíä

ó" Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray."

I think it is not fair to generalize and say All Saudi Women do not wear hijab …

!! it is not even fair to say wahabi women do not wear hijab while they are too conservative. Some of them cover their hands, either!

In summary to answer ur question: "there are some Saudi teenagers – not necessarily Wahabi if the term was used to refer to Salfi religious people - do not wear the Islamic hijab the right way. Those are unfortunately like some if not most Muslim women in all Arab and Islamic countries. "

Wassalam

Edited by MAXIMILIANOS

Anyway, I am asking Allah ( swt ) to forgive brother Ali Fazel for accusing me of lying !

I wanna say Jazak Allah Khair and make you very happy in ur life and fixed forever on Ahulabyt (as) way.

I was only joking - I didn't mean anything.

I shouldn't have used the word Lie in that way

I AM VERY SORRY - I'll be careful next time

Edited by Ali Fazel