Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I'm out--PICS

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

(bismillah) (salam)

Before I go on, I would like to request that this thread does not get locked, trashed and deleted all at the same time like it did last year just because it was started by "Ali Imran" :dry: it was not appreciated at all by me.

Any ways, I'm leaving Canada for vacations on Friday, my flight is at 6:15 PM, for London, reaching their Saturday morning InshAllah. Going there alone, and then after a month I'll be leaving for Saudi Arabia and meeting my bro and mom there (and dad ofcourse). InshAllah will be going for Umrah and Ziyarat as well, hope to see a lot of Shias there as well like last year due to the Islamic months at this time. I will keep you all in my duas InshAllah, and if there are any personal dua requests feel free to PM me.

I'll probably go Pakistan for a week as well, not sure yet, but then back to Saudi and then back to Toronto.

Before I leave, I just want to apologize to any one if I ever hurt or offended them, so please forgive me. And if you hear about an Air Canada or British Airways crashing then you know I was on it :!!!: and I am dead :!!!: so please do recite a Fatiha @). (Upon request :dry:)

So my final will to all you kids is, go easy on the spamming :blush:. I'll be back September 2nd InshAllah.

Edited by Ali_Imran
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Mr. Imran, before you leave, a few questions need to be answered please.

1) You participated in the Brazil camp, and they lost hope to France. Who do you think will win the WC with Italia (my team) France and Portugal. Please give reasons as well.

2) Why will you be staying in London for a month? And aren't you afraid living all alone? What motivates you?

3) Aren't you afraid wahabis will attempt to ambush you on your journey to Saudia Arabia?

Well, your in my dua and, I pray you have a safe journey.

• Advanced Member

Ali don't u dare say things like that!!! Inshahallah nothing will happen to u u will be in my duas and do pray for me and the rest of the shiachatters as well I am not going for umrah this year :cry: anyways have safe flight and have fun but keep it all halal hahaha B)

• Advanced Member

Salam alykum I promised I wouldnt Cry :huh: Im not gonna cry :mellow: ... Im not gonna cry :cry: ALI!!!!!!! IMRAN JAAAN! HABIBI! I HOPE YOU HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT AND REMEMBER ME IN YOUR DUAS! AND REMEMBER SHIACHAT AINT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU! AND GIVE MY SALAMS TO YOUR PARENTS AND BRO! :lol: LOVE YOU DUDE!

Edited by SayedMohammed
  • Veteran Member
(salam)

Mr. Imran, before you leave, a few questions need to be answered please.

1) You participated in the Brazil camp, and they lost hope to France. Who do you think will win the WC with Italia (my team) France and Portugal. Please give reasons as well.

I want Portugal to win, but I beleive Italy shall win it, as they are a much stronger team than France and Portugal, that's the best reason.

2) Why will you be staying in London for a month? And aren't you afraid living all alone? What motivates you?

I have a lot of family there, I'm not living alone there. Though I have lived alone last year (well with my younger bro) here in Toronto, for about 5 months, it was an adventure :blush:.

3) Aren't you afraid wahabis will attempt to ambush you on your journey to Saudia Arabia?

I lived there for 11 years, and go there every year since then, and there are a lot of Shias living in Saudi Arabia, they are all alive, it's all (80% atleast) Shias during the months of Rajab and Shaban in Makkah and Medina. Life in Saudi is nothing compared to what most average people think of ever since majority of the Mutawas got banned. People who simply go for Umrah and Ziyarat (majority), speak just from that small experience and the country as a whole isn't that bad and they are not all Wahabis, most are not even religious, there is a whole different world behind closed doors. See this thread for more info.

Living there is not a big deal, Shias do everything there, things as far as Zanjeer matam. I am in no way agreeing or supporting the Wahabis ;) and it would be ignorant of anyone to think that. Khair, I am not here to explain what life in Saudi is like, but it annoys me when Shia people come to me and say "What the hell is your dad doing in Saudi, is he working for the Wahabis?". Please keep that sort of BS to yourself (I'm not saying this to you by the way :P, but people have said that to me). My dad Alhamdolillah has a really good job, and he is an educated man. Sorry I just find it funny when ever I mention Saudi everyone goes :o :o. If someone asks me where I would rather live; Saudi or Iran, I would honestly pick Saudi Arabia.

PS- The rest of the Muslim countries aren't any better, that's why we have all ran out to the West which we claim to be - oh so evil.

Well, your in my dua and, I pray you have a safe journey.

Thank You :)

Edited by Ali_Imran
And for those who don't they can misunderstand that for, Salamat raho aur apni deeth herkataon sai baaz aajao :lol:.

Well, well, well . . . now look who is saying what . . .

Ya Allah . . .

• Advanced Member

(salam)

It will be all quiet on the spammer's front... ;)

HAve a safe journey. You will be in our dua'as. Do keep me in your dua'as, especially that I can do Umrah this year.

Wa'Salaam

Guest Qt-Maram

Have a safe trip bro. We're gonna miss you here :D (not really, don't get too happy :mellow: )

Keep us in your duaas, and i hope you will have a great time there! And Wow you made HR come out :o

Edited by Qt-Maram
Guest Peace

have a safe trip - and dont worry i forgive u for calling me a gora pakora :cry: ( the pain was deeply felt - but Mashallah i can see clearly now the rain has gone)

• Veteran Member

Ali Imran still owes me a video but is running away like a typical guy named 'Ali_Imran'! (I know that doesn't make sense but you know what I mean!) :dry:

I hope:

London = Gets pushed off of London Bridge (doesn't die, just gets wet...and maybe fever)

Pakistan = Gets diarrhea and has to sleep on a toilet.

Saudi = Gets beat up by wahhabi hijabis.

YOU OWE ME A VIDEO OR MY BADUAS WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!!! :angry:

Guest Qt-Maram
:!!!: Yah right :lol: Do you go to any mosques? Meet me at Islamic Centre on a Thursday night program :shifty:

I live near the Islamic Centre :o

(I'm just saying :dry: Don't mean anything by that)