Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
waiting

Hezbullahi and Freedomfighter MARRIED!

Rate this topic

OH MY GOD! IVE BEEN AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS AND I MISS SO MUCH!!! MABROOK YOU GUYS EVEN DOE I DONT KNOW YOU ALL THAT WELL :unsure: ALIIIIIIIIII HABIBI ALI! 22ND JULY! I WOULD BUY THE FLIGHT TICKET! TO THE WEDDING! BUT THE HASSANAIN RAJABALI FUNDRAISER IS ON THE 23RD SO THERES NO WAY :cry: BES ALF ALF MABROOK YOU GUYS! :!!!:

(salam)

*sigh*

Only on shiachat can a topic about two people getting married be turned into one about feminism.

:( You noticed it too? It seems any topic on Shia Chat gets turned into one about femisism or into a gender war.

Wa'Salaam

(salam)

Congratulations, and may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala bless you and your newly combined families ^_^

how many shiachat couples are there, anyway?

I believe ther are a few, sis. I know some are kept quiet for various reasons. May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala bless them too ^_^

(salam)

(bismillah)

Sorry about the lateness, but I wish you my deepest congratulations on your marriage and I hope you have a long happy life with your soulmate. :)

Please pray I find mine! ;)

Salam alaycom,

Congratulations to you both. My advice: the most valuable things you can bestow upon one another are free: love, mercy, kindness, respect.......

May Allah bless you with good health and happiness.

Peace,

Um Ali

Salam Alaikum,

Thanks again everyone :) I pray all the single shiachatters all get married soon to mo'min people :)

Married life is wonderful and such a beautiful thing, you really do feel completed! and to the guy that called me a implicitly called me a feminist in a derogatory way, I actually love being called a feminist, and i'm proud of it ^_^

Thanks again everyone!!!

Hezbullahi's wife :wub:

p.s. Ali, does this mean I get to become a mod too?

(salam)

p.s. Ali, does this mean I get to become a mod too?

:!!!: Your virtual 'wedding gift'.

Wa'Salaam

Edited by widad

aaaaawwwwww...... this is ssoo chweatt :)

congrats to both ov you..even though i dunt kno either ov u :P

may god bless you and i pray that you both hav a nice wedded blissful life :wub:

btw. how many couples met on SC and got hitched??

its rather amusing and interesting... :lol: :blush:

lolz

:o:O:O

Salam Alaikoum!

Whereeee have I beeen! Congratulationsssss to both of you! May your lives be filledddd with love and happiness!

I'm soo sorry i'm the last to offer wishes...but you have to forgive me as you know i'm overwhelmed with our upcoming wedding preparations. I havent been on shiachat for soooo long! Anyway great news you two! Seriously! Mabrook!

LOL..we're not in either Fl or MTL we're in California. I might be in MTL mid July though, so send us an invite and maybe we will do you guys the honor of showing up at your wedding. ^_^

Heyyy, that would be great! If we don't meet before the wedding, you have to introduce urself as "Hi, im "FreedomFighters, from shiachat!" otherwise i wouldn't recognize u there! lol Honestly....it would be great if you guys join us in the event :) Let bro Hezbullahi discuss with Ali as to when you would be in town so I can send you the invitation card :)

Congrats again!

Wa/salam

OMG OMG OMG :mad: i leave shiachat for four days and ppl start getting married.... even cary postred something so nice in these four days LOOL

OMG OMG congrats congrats congrats congrats LOL mashAllah lol a hundred congrats to the new couple :D LOL MashAllah ... i missed the thread lol sorry .. hehe...

May you Both have a pure happy and self fulfilling life together ... All prayers with you two

:D

May you both acheive the irfan this blessing marriage is supposed to take you to..

:D

again

A Hundred Congrats...