Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Hezbullahi and Freedomfighter MARRIED!

Rate this topic

waiting

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the rest of my single brothers in islaam here, keep an eye out for such minor signs when in the process of getting married. the effort will pay off in the end. remember that the only difference between a feminist and a wahhabi terrorist is that the wahhabi doesn't shave.

(no offence to any wahhabi terrorists out there.)

That cracked me up! :!!!:

Congratulations Hezbullahi and FreedomFighter may God bless your marriage :D

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you so much all of you, this really means a lot to for me and FreedomFighter. Al hamdolilah after years of efforts from both sides we were able to get to where we are today. Honestly brothers and sisters, the best things are always the hardest to get and I honestly believe that FreedomFighter is the best ever. Everyone has their own soul mate who is completely perfect for them and I thank Allah (swt) that I was able to find mine. Verily, true love is not made by man, but it is made by God and if we abide by our destinies, we will be able to find that special someone. Some might think that they will never find anyone suitable, which is interestingly what I thought before ... but after so much dua and patience, Allah (swt) granted me the perfect Angel from heaven. He (swt) not only gave me what I wished for, but He gave me someone even GREATER than I could EVER imagine. I truly wish for you guys to be able to find a girl a quarter as good as my precious little angel.

Again, I truly wish that you can find your own soul mates, and while being serious, I truly wish you to find a marriage which is at least half as good as ours.

Insh'Allah we will be moving in together once she finishes her masters which will be very soon. We got married at the mosk, our families were all there and they all cried, we threw our marriage parties and put on our rings. Al hamdolilah everything is done, all we need to do is just settle the thesis and where to live. Insh'Allah a week before we move in together we will throw a bigger wedding (just like Ali did!! :lol: ).

Awwww how shweeet :P ... cute lovebird :lol:

114.jpg

Lovebirds :wub:

Edited by .

• Advanced Member
hmmm . . . . not trying to sour things up, but i think Hezbullahi just got married to a feminist. :mellow:

for the rest of my single brothers in islaam here, keep an eye out for such minor signs when in the process of getting married. the effort will pay off in the end. remember that the only difference between a feminist and a wahhabi terrorist is that the wahhabi doesn't shave.

(no offence to any wahhabi terrorists out there.)

Hey bro I don't know if you're being serious or not, but I don't think its proper for you to go talking ill about other people's wives. FF is truly the greatest woman I have ever met in my life and I'm proud that she stands up for her rights.

If you prefer master-slave relationship, then keep it for yourself and don't go on butting into other people's private lives.

Thanks

(salam)

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Everyone has their own soul mate who is completely perfect for them and I thank Allah (swt) that I was able to find mine.

Bah! Humbug! There was a study done and if I remember correctly, it concluded that a person has as many as 34000 potential soul mates. So, get going and find the rest; since Islam has given men the "freedom", do whatever it takes, mut`ah, polygyny, so that you don't have to leave while there are souls still displeased with you.

:P

FreedomFighter aka Hezbullahi's better half ^_^

And you, lady, will hopefully, in the next world, display a better sense of discerning, and choose someone who is your level or better, for you have yourself admitted to him being the worse-half, and he too has acknowledged your greatness and superiority :angel:

and all you single people, your in our prayers! :)

Thank you :cry:

Well, congratulations to you both. Insha'Allah, a smooth road ahead :)

--

Zahra

Edited by phoenix

• Advanced Member
I don't think its proper for you to go talking ill about other people's wives.

when did i talk ill about anyone's wife? (except maybe Aisha. i don't remember, but i might have "disapproved" of her somewhere. also, i insulted someone's wife in the social issues forum, but that was because she left her husband and sold off all his property. but that's it.)

i didn't speak ill of freedomfighter. i just said that i think she is a feminist. you know what feminists are??? they usually feel they are superior to men. FF called herself your "better" half, so this gives the impression of her being a feminist.

in any case, i did not talk ill about her.

FF is truly the greatest woman I have ever met in my life and I'm proud that she stands up for her rights.

that's your opinion. it is possible that you are correct.

If you prefer master-slave relationship, then keep it for yourself and don't go on butting into other people's private lives.

my advice was for the single males on shiachat. it concerns neither you nor FreedomFighter.

Edited by fyst

• Advanced Member

*sigh*

Only on shiachat can a topic about two people getting married be turned into one about feminism.

People, be happppy for each other and relax a bit- don't take things so seriously, you'll die of a heart attack when you're 40.

Congrats again, dear sister Freedom Fighter (I think you're terrific and deserve only the best in this world and the Hereafter) and bro Hezbullahi (I'm glad to see that you are so taken by your lovely wife... may Allah (swt) only increase the love in your heart)

Wasalaam

• Advanced Member
*sigh*

Only on shiachat can a topic about two people getting married be turned into one about feminism.

People, be happppy for each other and relax a bit- don't take things so seriously, you'll die of a heart attack when you're 40.

Wasalaam

:lol: :lol: may be even at 30s :D

when did i talk ill about anyone's wife? (except maybe Aisha. i don't remember, but i might have "disapproved" of her somewhere. also, i insulted someone's wife in the social issues forum, but that was because she left her husband and sold off all his property. but that's it.)

i didn't speak ill of freedomfighter. i just said that i think she is a feminist. you know what feminists are??? they usually feel they are superior to men. FF called herself your "better" half, so this gives the impression of her being a feminist.

in any case, i did not talk ill about her.

that's your opinion. it is possible that you are correct.

my advice was for the single males on shiachat. it concerns neither you nor FreedomFighter.

Well you are certainly crude, rude and ignorant. What's more it is obvious that you know nothing about women.

I think your best bet is for your mother to hook you up because if a woman got to know you before hand she would never marry the likes of you.

Hezbullahi was much too gentle with you. Indeed that was one of his assets which FF saw in him.

Peace

Satyaban

• Advanced Member
Well you are certainly crude, rude and ignorant. What's more it is obvious that you know nothing about women.

I think your best bet is for your mother to hook you up because if a woman got to know you before hand she would never marry the likes of you.

Hezbullahi was much too gentle with you. Indeed that was one of his assets which FF saw in him.

Peace

Satyaban

don't hijack the topic.

if there is any more profound wisdom that you feel morally obligated to share, then just pm me. i can ignore you in private as well.

Edited by fyst

• Advanced Member

AWWWWWWWW MYYYYYY GAWWWWWWWWD PEROXIDE PRINCESS IS FINALLY MARRIED!!!

DAARRRLLLLLLIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGKKKK!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

you finally did it girl, made an honest man out of him.

hezbollahi :D

ROFL you even have a poem from ehsan.

In His Name, the Origin of Love!

Salam

May your marrige be a bird

flying freely and wildly

with your now blessed souls

its two beautiful wings

a eternal bond entwined

with lots of joy and love

may it ascend you higher

beyond the heavens

flying around the Throne

the garden of sweetness is yours

explore it and seek

find yourselves in each other

be a mirror and behold

your soulmate's face is yours

My sister FreedomFighter, keep Hezbullahi on earth and don't let him fly away all to often, be a strong woman and show that the fountain of the love he desires and seeks is not up in the clouds but inside you! ;)

I wish you the best of blessings and happiness in this world and the next. :)

Salam

Ehsan

Best of wishes to both of you, you have certainly grown in the past few years. *wipes a tear away* :cry: :cry: :cry:

I recommend Waiting as your big wedding bash singer. He does "I feel pretty" from westside story awfully well, mashallah.

May you stay on the :angel: path and keep eachother away from the :shaytan:

and have lots of :angel: children

and lots of :angel: fun

Love and Peace,

Old Fart :D

( badassbuddy_com-oldfart.gifremember my avatar you reported hezbollahi :dry: )

post-26089-1151629152_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cary Grant

• Advanced Member

OH MY GOD! IVE BEEN AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS AND I MISS SO MUCH!!! MABROOK YOU GUYS EVEN DOE I DONT KNOW YOU ALL THAT WELL :unsure: ALIIIIIIIIII HABIBI ALI! 22ND JULY! I WOULD BUY THE FLIGHT TICKET! TO THE WEDDING! BUT THE HASSANAIN RAJABALI FUNDRAISER IS ON THE 23RD SO THERES NO WAY :cry: BES ALF ALF MABROOK YOU GUYS! :!!!:

• Advanced Member

(salam)

*sigh*

:( You noticed it too? It seems any topic on Shia Chat gets turned into one about femisism or into a gender war.

Wa'Salaam

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Congratulations, and may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala bless you and your newly combined families ^_^

how many shiachat couples are there, anyway?

I believe ther are a few, sis. I know some are kept quiet for various reasons. May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala bless them too ^_^

• Veteran Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

Sorry about the lateness, but I wish you my deepest congratulations on your marriage and I hope you have a long happy life with your soulmate. :)

Please pray I find mine! ;)

• Advanced Member

Salam Alaikum,

Thanks again everyone :) I pray all the single shiachatters all get married soon to mo'min people :)

Married life is wonderful and such a beautiful thing, you really do feel completed! and to the guy that called me a implicitly called me a feminist in a derogatory way, I actually love being called a feminist, and i'm proud of it ^_^

Thanks again everyone!!!

Hezbullahi's wife :wub:

p.s. Ali, does this mean I get to become a mod too?

aaaaawwwwww...... this is ssoo chweatt :)

congrats to both ov you..even though i dunt kno either ov u :P

may god bless you and i pray that you both hav a nice wedded blissful life :wub:

btw. how many couples met on SC and got hitched??

its rather amusing and interesting... :lol: :blush:

lolz

• Advanced Member

:o:O:O

Salam Alaikoum!

Whereeee have I beeen! Congratulationsssss to both of you! May your lives be filledddd with love and happiness!

I'm soo sorry i'm the last to offer wishes...but you have to forgive me as you know i'm overwhelmed with our upcoming wedding preparations. I havent been on shiachat for soooo long! Anyway great news you two! Seriously! Mabrook!

LOL..we're not in either Fl or MTL we're in California. I might be in MTL mid July though, so send us an invite and maybe we will do you guys the honor of showing up at your wedding. ^_^

Heyyy, that would be great! If we don't meet before the wedding, you have to introduce urself as "Hi, im "FreedomFighters, from shiachat!" otherwise i wouldn't recognize u there! lol Honestly....it would be great if you guys join us in the event :) Let bro Hezbullahi discuss with Ali as to when you would be in town so I can send you the invitation card :)

Congrats again!

Wa/salam

• Advanced Member

OMG OMG OMG :mad: i leave shiachat for four days and ppl start getting married.... even cary postred something so nice in these four days LOOL

OMG OMG congrats congrats congrats congrats LOL mashAllah lol a hundred congrats to the new couple :D LOL MashAllah ... i missed the thread lol sorry .. hehe...

May you Both have a pure happy and self fulfilling life together ... All prayers with you two

:D

May you both acheive the irfan this blessing marriage is supposed to take you to..

:D

again

A Hundred Congrats...