Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

BRAZIL LOVERS!

Rate this topic

(salam)

*had somewhat digested the loss*

Well said bro. Argentina and Brazil fail to shine? That's Soccer. aka "football". oh well...next WC insh'Allah...we won't be seeing R. Carlos though I think.. :(

full.getty-57625966jd012_quarter_final_5_04_52_pm.jpg

Best picture ever.

The thing that's more shocking is the Frenchies' playing...they did almost so poorly in the previous games...what the heck has happened to Zidane? did he just get hyped up when he saw the Brazilians?

zidane doesnt worship voodoo jungle gods

next time u want to lecture me on how salawats r somehow part of ur rooting for soccer, u need to consider who's on the other side... which would mean ur iman isnt worth a [Edited Out] if ur team get knocked out right the next game u lanat italy :P

^Go fertilize your language bro then come back and commnet on my reply.

Until then, have a good evening! :)

[EDITED] u and ur buddies who shout takbirs and lanats over trivial football matches need to quit watching all that zee tv and get a real life

Note from Mod:- Sweet WHAT? :huh:

Edited by The Patri0t

^Zee Tv? She's not even Desi, I doubt she even knows what channel that is or has ever seen it :lol:.

Khair, no one wants to waste their time on a sad guy like you, who apparently has no matters on how to talk on the forum. I'm out.

Edited by Ali_Imran

^Zee Tv? She's not even Desi, I doubt she even knows what channel that is or has ever seen it :lol:.

Khair, no one wants to waste their time on a sad guy like you, who apparently has no matters on how to talk on the forum. I'm out.

man ur mispelling and editing ur posts like crazy and stop being lame with this "sad guy" [Edited Out]. [EDITED]

besides arent u suppose to post some audio clips and pic then disappear from shiachat for a month?!?

seriously dude.. u hav no credibility left. u dont kno the first thing about brazilian football.

i knew u were a little rat when u were talkin the other night bout how u would act when brazil lost :squeez: so much for a real life brazil fan

Note from Mod:- Have respect Mr.

Edited by The Patri0t

Guest Katayon

brazil played horribly most of the tournament honestly this last game ronaldinho was like asleep or something was wrong.... too much verbal hype on brazil and not enough action this year.

but one things for sure, brazil must really hate france now lol, cause they keep killing their world cup dreams :P

next up, portgual going down. though it would have been nice for group D to advance, portgual has been hard to rott for cause they play a little dirty.

and lol @ whoever thought argentina would beat germany.

France all the way!!! Zidane leads to glory :D

allez allez allez

"BRAZIL IS WITH HAQ IS WITH BRAZIL"

BRAZIL AND ENGLAND WENT OUT CUZ THEY PLAYED BADLY. ARGENTINA WENT OUT CUZ THEY WERE UNLUCKY AND THEIR COACH MADE MISTAKES.

DUAS FOR MY ARGENTINIAN BOYS.....RODRIGUEZ LOOKS SHIA I SWEAR

"BRAZIL IS WITH HAQ IS WITH BRAZIL"

BRAZIL AND ENGLAND WENT OUT CUZ THEY PLAYED BADLY. ARGENTINA WENT OUT CUZ THEY WERE UNLUCKY AND THEIR COACH MADE MISTAKES.

DUAS FOR MY ARGENTINIAN BOYS.....RODRIGUEZ LOOKS SHIA I SWEAR

Exactly Its always the coach or ref who takes all the blame. I am not surprized you come out of comma with such statements :D happens..