Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
jafery

Saazish against Shiite

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Please look into this site as it opens the saazish against shiaism. Among us there are many who are creating Fitna against Shiat. Please dont ignore it. Must explore this site and forward it to as many shia as we can. Its time to wake up and wake up others as well. May Allah subhanataala keep us on right track and May we follow Ahal-e-bait Athar (as) in true sence.

The link is

http://www.saazish.com/

Regards,

Jafery

(bismillah)

(salam)

Please look into this site as it opens the saazish against shiaism. Among us there are many who are creating Fitna against Shiat. Please dont ignore it. Must explore this site and forward it to as many shia as we can. Its time to wake up and wake up others as well. May Allah subhanataala keep us on right track and May we follow Ahal-e-bait Athar (as) in true sence.

The link is

Regards,

Jafery

Thanks for the link brother. . .

The website inside is fully loaded with lotsa information. . .some authentic and some only speculations. . .

I'll love to have a deeper look inside the content of this site. . .

Cheers. . .

WS

Edited by Jibran Haider

salams

This site itself is causing fitna, and the people running this site are muqassir, i myself being from mumbai am aware of all this and have personally taked to Mirza Athar sahab regarding these issues and have also had a talk with Maulana Nasiri who is the wakeel of Ayat. Sistani in mumbai.

I would request all readers to pls have a talk with the Mirza Athar sahab and Maulana Nasiri before coming to any conclusion, as most on that site is regarding the Mirza Athar sahab.

May Allah(swt) curse the Enimies of the Ahlul Bait(as).

wassalam

Edited by iamashiqali

(bismillah)

(salam)

that link belongs to shias, isnt it so?!

Yes it is. Dis i said it is sazish against GW Bush?? (joke)

salams

This site itself is causing fitna, and the people running this site are muqassir, i myself being from mumbai am aware of all this and have personally taked to Mirza Athar sahab regarding these issues and have also had a talk with Maulana Nasiri who is the wakeel of Ayat. Sistani in mumbai.

wassalam

You did not tell what your discussion were with Mirza Tahir and Maulana Nasiri. Do you disagree with the voice clips supporting mirza tahir views on Sania Mirza and Moulana Nasiri views on Mirza Tahir?? I have heared the news on GEO tv about mirza Tahir statment regarding Sania mirza dress. Thats really humilating for Shias, specially shias of mumbai should take action against his statements. Islam is the complete relegion which tell the way of life how to spend it. You can not exclude Islam from politics as well as from sports. The islamic laws are applicabale in every aspect of life. Isn't it??

Edited by jafery

(bismillah)

(salam)

Yes it is. Dis i said it is sazish against GW Bush?? (joke)

You did not tell what your discussion were with Mirza Tahir and Maulana Nasiri. Do you disagree with the voice clips supporting mirza tahir views on Sania Mirza and Moulana Nasiri views on Mirza Tahir?? I have heared the news on GEO tv about mirza Tahir statment regarding Sania mirza dress. Thats really humilating for Shias, specially shias of mumbai should take action against his statements. Islam is the complete relegion which tell the way of life how to spend it. You can not exclude Islam from politics as well as from sports. The islamic laws are applicabale in every aspect of life. Isn't it??

salams

The reason i did not tell the conversation that i had with Athar Sahab and Maulana Nasiri was that because i do not have any proof of that in terms of video recording or any thing else. And therefore i had requested all to have a personal conversation with Mirza Athar Sahab and Maulana Nasiri.

But since u have asked i will quote it here.

Yes i myself was shocked when i heard what Mirza Athar had said about sani mirza's dress.

So when Mirza athar had come to recite Majalis in mumabi during Muharram, i along with a few friends gave him a visit and asked him about his statement on sania Mirza. In reply he said that all that which had come in the news papers was not correct and in an interview for an urdu magazine he gave his reply on the dress code of sania Mirza, he also showed the magazine to us and i have read it personaly and in that he says that Islam has fixed a dress code for Muslim Women and no one can have any exception from that law. (this is in brief as i dont remember the complete thing).

I had also talked with Maulana Nasiri about the case of Tahira Jafer and he said that what Tahera Jafer had recited in that particular majalis regarding the Marriage of Janabe Qasim(as) and his Mehndi was not correct and this action of hers was creating Fitna in the community.

wassalam

salams

This site itself is causing fitna, and the people running this site are muqassir, i myself being from mumbai am aware of all this and have personally taked to Mirza Athar sahab regarding these issues

Yes You are right brother !

La'nat Bar Dushmanane Ahlebait (a.s) . . .

Yes i myself was shocked when i heard what Mirza Athar had said about sani mirza's dress.

So when Mirza athar had come to recite Majalis in mumabi during Muharram, i along with a few friends gave him a visit and asked him about his statement on sania Mirza. In reply he said that all that which had come in the news papers was not correct and in an interview for an urdu magazine he gave his reply on the dress code of sania Mirza, he also showed the magazine to us and i have read it personaly and in that he says that Islam has fixed a dress code for Muslim Women and no one can have any exception from that law. (this is in brief as i dont remember the complete thing).

Double standards? giving popular media different statement and giving skeptic followers and an unknown magazine a different one. Talk about hypocrisy.

Guest DjibrilCisse

Like someone correctly said, this site is creating even more fitnah, rather than reducing it! The gheebah and fitnah done on the site is pitiful.

And the funniest thing is, as Bro Ya Aba discovered, there is even an article against Shiachat :lol:

For God's sake, some people really need to find something better to do with their lives.

The gheebah and fitnah done on the site is pitiful.

in what way is the site doing fitnah and gheebah ? No wonder why Sunnis also accuse us of creating fitnah when we try to expose the hypocrites...;)...

Edited by Abbas_Zaidi

Please look into this site as it opens the saazish against shiaism. Among us there are many who are creating Fitna against Shiat. Please dont ignore it. Must explore this site and forward it to as many shia as we can. Its time to wake up and wake up others as well. May Allah subhanataala keep us on right track and May we follow Ahal-e-bait Athar in true sence.

The link is

Regards,

Jafery

Salaam

Good site i have read quite a few articles on there, also brother have u seen the majlis of Maulana Jan Ali Qazmi on the site where he talks about the saazish against shias and how the US planned to use the shias for there own agenda.

Like someone correctly said, this site is creating even more fitnah, rather than reducing it! The gheebah and fitnah done on the site is pitiful.

And the funniest thing is, as Bro Ya Aba discovered, there is even an article against Shiachat laugh.gif

For God's sake, some people really need to find something better to do with their lives.

Oh yeah making random wisecracks in every other thread isn't really healthy, some people really need to get a life :rolleyes:

In reply he said that all that which had come in the news papers was not correct and in an interview for an urdu magazine he gave his reply on the dress code of sania Mirza, he also showed the magazine to us and i have read it personaly and in that he says that Islam has fixed a dress code for Muslim Women and no one can have any exception from that law. (this is in brief as i dont remember the complete thing).

His interview was published in Outlook magazine which is one of the respected magazines in India...and he spoke as the Chairman of Shia Personal Law Board..Just take time to check this link out:

http://www.outlookindia.com/pti_news.asp?id=322233

Guest DjibrilCisse
in what way is the site doing fitnah and gheebah ? No wonder why Sunnis also accuse us of creating fitnah when we try to expose the hypocrites...

Firstly, I haven't been to the site for a long time.

From what I remember, there were certainly some relevant articles with valid points, but I feel that the people who made the site did also at times make judgements that maybe weren't theirs to make.

An example of the unecessary and irrelevant issues made on the site is the Shiachat article, where someone took a few random quotes from Shiachat (its a forum, all sorts come on here) and made it seem as if the whole Shiachat team were responsible for it.

There is a certain way to do things. If our ulema were to warn us against certain things, I doubt they would do it in such a manner. On top of that, you get the idea that the webmasters will go searching for something new and juicy just to keep the site updated, and often such things have been totally blown out of concept.

Certainly, it is important to warn the community against certain things, but one must not take an approach that will create more destruction rather than construction, i.e, progress.

While some of you might be impressed by one or two articles, and thus supporting fully what is going on, I suggest you read all of them (I don't even know what new stuff they have, I haven't been for a long time and can't be bothered to register with a username and all now). There is certainly gheebah and fitnah.

(bismillah)

(salam)

I found it quite an informative site that openly shows its leaning towards the usooli viewpoint, and has collected reliable data in its defence.

They can improve the English though, as well as do away with the clustered look.

@)

Edited by Abuzar

ood site i have read quite a few articles on there, also brother have u seen the majlis of Maulana Jan Ali Qazmi on the site where he talks about the saazish against shias and how the US planned to use the shias for there own agenda

yeh its a very nice majlis which is an eye opener

(bismillah)

(salam)

An example of the unecessary and irrelevant issues made on the site is the Shiachat article, where someone took a few random quotes from Shiachat (its a forum, all sorts come on here) and made it seem as if the whole Shiachat team were responsible for it.

Shiachat is no doubt is an open forum and one can not blame such a site as far as its members are posting their aqaid on the site other than usooli shia. But the problem occures when there are Mods who run the site and have such a point of view. If u have check that thread,

Thanx alot brother for letting us know we are really grateful................. i have read the website and was really mad how dare these sunni's criticise us shia's according to me abu bakr , umar , and uthman were the cause if the suffereings of the prophets family...... lanat on muwaiya, yazid and the rest of the people who made the prophets family suffer..............

c) Cursing of the 3 "Caliphs" (Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman by name or number) as well as Sunni scholars is strictly prohibited. This involves cursing by name, swear words and defamatory language.

Edited by -ZeinaB-