Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Embarrassing shows you watch?

Rate this topic

Ibn al-Hussain

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veteran Member
So do I! and I am 21 :Hijabi:

plus I love IRON CHEF

and DR PHIL!!!!

and the occasional jerry springer :Hijabi:

(bismillah)

Salam Alaykum.

That's where you got your motivation to possess bad attitude in the livechat.

• Veteran Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

My 12 year old sister watched "Lizzie McGuire" and a few other Disney shows like "Even Stevens" so I often did too. We have the movie. It's cool. :)

I like "8 Simple Rules" and I used to watch "Boy Meets World" and I still watch re-runs. I like "Malcolm in the Middle" too.

Oh, and "Reba" :)

(salam)

(bismillah)

My 12 year old sister watched "Lizzie McGuire" and a few other Disney shows like "Even Stevens" so I often did too. We have the movie. It's cool. :)

I like "8 Simple Rules" and I used to watch "Boy Meets World" and I still watch re-runs. I like "Malcolm in the Middle" too.

I watch all that.........hmmmmmmm they're not that embarrassing though

its not really a show... but I cant help watching three ninja movies if there on TV :blush: :!!!:

... are we supposed to feel embarassed about watching cartoons! I thought that was normal! lol

LOL, well with all the posts I've read I think it's okay with the shiachatters but I don't think it's a good idea to go and dicuss it with your friends at college/university

Wassalam

(bismillah) (salam)

What shows do you watch that you do not like telling your friends etc. because you are too scared that they will laugh at you?

Arthur? Magic School Bus?

Video reports of the Pakistani "President's" and "Prime Minister's" activities

. . . and for God's sake Munnay, now don't go on to make a thread about "Why do you watch the embarrasing shows you watch"

Edited by Rawshni

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Member
Does anyone watch PBS kids? ie Cyberchase, Dragon Tales, Teletubbies, Barney, Maya and Miguel

I don't have cable and this is the only channel with pure 'halal' shows (no 'haram' commercials either) so I these are the only shows I really watch.

CYBERCHASEE. I used to watch that everyday when I came back from school. and Maya and Miguel before school! :o

• Advanced Member

intervention, which is an exploitative show about people families sending them to rehab.

keeping up with the kardashians which is an insipid reality show but I think Kim kardashian is very pretty

girls next door, which is about the playboy bunnies. they are very nice ladies and it's an upbeat sort of show

and sometimes i stare at the stock ticker on cnbc

Edited by Lester

• Advanced Member

I love the dumb jokes on spongebob and fairly odd parents......not sure if i should be embarrassed though....maybe i should...LOL

anyways, it was an adult who introduced those shows to me

Now i always watch it when it's on..... even repeats...LOL

• Advanced Member

Salaam

I used to watch athur, thats not embaressing, even if u watch it now :P.

My 12 year old sister watched "Lizzie McGuire" and a few other Disney shows like "Even Stevens" so I often did too. We have the movie. It's cool.

I like "8 Simple Rules" and I used to watch "Boy Meets World" and I still watch re-runs. I like "Malcolm in the Middle" too

I used to watch those too lol

I also watch bratz and horrid henry with my little sister sometimes :)

But i dont really find the above embaressing to watch, i find those programmes like cash in the attic and GMTV to be the embaressing ones.

Wasalaam

(salam) ,

Arthur was the best after school show ever! Hated Arthur the character tho, the cool ones were Buster Baxter and Francine B) .

And Pingu was a good show too, nice 10 minutes with a good message. BTW Pingu's mom was paki :lol: beacuse she slapped her kids around when they made a mess around the house.