Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Jinn - Updated: Convo With Ghalib

awwwwww i get to see the cute side of you..i am lovin it..lol

As for her realationship with Ghalib, you and some others can be as supercilious as you want. The relationship is a reality. It is has lasted so many years. Nobody has been able to sway her so far. What the future holds for this odd couple, on.ly Allah knows

ok tell me this , if your friend is so content with her relationship why in the world did u advertise it on an open forum ?

what was it that you were trying to achieve...u know how human minds work..they read..they process and they label..and pass judgements...are u in such a high position that you are testing people here to see if they pass judgements or not?...a saying by maula Ali comes to mind..he said if you want to hate someone - test them...( agar kisi se nafrat karni ho to usse aazma lo)

As for the salaam. Yes. You are not my equal. Not even in humanity, nor a brother in faith; yet I wish to call down peace upon you. Any issues with that?

talk is cheap sweet heart..show me the moolaaa :P..rofl...no actually i dont want peace to come to me thru anyone...i would rather go to the source and have all of it :) ..yeah yeah i am greedy and arrogant.

btw seriously tell me....do you yourself have peace? from what i have observed people who really have peace..they are quiet and wishing it silently upon others :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(bismillah) (salam) Sister, I can only say here that it ^ can happen. I believe it is not impossible and therefore I have voted option 1. This Jin, or whatever specie it belongs to, has a negative a

Posted Images

awwwwww i get to see the cute side of you..i am lovin it..lol

You are in great and exalted company

ok tell me this , if your friend is so content with her relationship why in the world did u advertise it on an open forum ?

what was it that you were trying to achieve...u know how human minds work..they read..they process and they label..and pass judgements...are u in such a high position that you are testing people here to see if they pass judgements or not?...a saying by maula Ali comes to mind..he said if you want to hate someone - test them...( agar kisi se nafrat karni ho to usse aazma lo)

Why did I do it? Because I wanted to. I was not testing people, but yes, trying to get reactions, especially, the credibility of the story being told. And it was done with her concurrence, though she has never been named in the topic, and from information about her is in the topic, no one can identify here.

Her contention was people would be incredulous. My belief was they would believe. I have been vindicated.

The quote from Mawla Ali is not relevant to the context here. There was not any aazmaaesh [trial] here.

talk is cheap sweet heart..show me the moolaaa :P

Yeah. you just proved that.

..rofl...no actually i dont want peace to come to me thru anyone...i would rather go to the source and have all of it :) ..yeah yeah i am greedy and arrogant.

To be brutally frank, this sort of arrogance becomes no one. You were not like this when we used have our little chit chats via the chatroom PM. Some remedial adial aaaction is needed somewhere.

btw seriously tell me....do you yourself have peace? from what i have observed people who really have peace..they are quiet and wishing it silently upon others :)

Depends on how you define peace. There are certain aspects of being where I have no trepidation; there are others where I am not at peace.

You know I am troubled by chronic insomnia. You know that I fear sleep [not because of any Jinn thhat may cause nightmares]. But yes, in general, I am pretty much at peace with myself; and prepared to face Allah any day he may choose to call me up.

• Advanced Member

I've been fighting against a shayteen who has been trying to destroy my family for the past eight years. He is only able to inspire those who are unaware of his presence. I often have to inform people about him, and caution them.

I recently confronted this Shayteen in a dream. He possessed a dead body, and took on the role of a priest. I confronted him, thinking he was a shayteen attached to an actual living priest. He explained how he entered the dead body through the rectum. He told me that he was Shaytan, but I know that he wasn't Iblis. He was, however, high in the chain of command of Shayteen.

I consulted with our Ayatullah in this dream. He showed me these mini treasure chest which contained the high names of Allah (SWT), and some du'a. These glowed like precious stones. I was to learn them and recite them in the presence of this Jinn.

When I approached the Jinn, he fled from me.

I was awakened by a phone call. On the other line was someone very close to me. They began too falsely accuse me of something and saying degrading things about me on the phone. I hung p the phone and tried to figure out why that just happened. Then I realised the Jinn had fled the dream and had gotten into the mind of this person. The person admitted that they didn't know what had gotten into them.

Earlier this year (prior to this dream) I explained this situation to my Sheikh. He advised me:

Recite Surah Al-Yunis. Also recite Ayat Al-Kursi.

In a book entitled 'Islamic Medicine', it is advised to recite Surat Al-Falaq and Surat-An-Nas. It is also advised to recite Ayat Al-Kursi.

Also, remember that each of us have a shayteen attached to us. If he is submitted to Allah (SWT), he can contend with that portion of the unseen world on your behalf.

Finally: Those who fear other than Allah (SWT) will become fearful of the entire creation. None of us should entertain the thought of fearing Jinn or shayteen.

^

There are two members on this forum who seem to be knowledgeable about Jinnaat andso on.

One is named Aasee, is known to me in real life, but has not been seen either on the forums or the ground for many months,

The other is Hasan Garhan Naqvi.

Rawshni

Why did I do it? Because I wanted to. I was not testing people, but yes, trying to get reactions, especially, the credibility of the story being told. And it was done with her concurrence, though she has never been named in the topic, and from information about her is in the topic, no one can identify here.

Her contention was people would be incredulous. My belief was they would believe. I have been vindicated.

The quote from Mawla Ali is not relevant to the context here. There was not any aazmaaesh [trial] here

rofl...so now you are saying you did this cuz your werent sure if she was telling u the truth...and her agreeing with the idea of getting peoples reaction means that she wasnt sure about the "reality" that she was experiencing...

lol well i have already read between the lines here....u are one smart cookie i must say.

To be brutally frank, this sort of arrogance becomes no one. You were not like this when we used have our little chit chats via the chatroom PM. Some remedial adial aaaction is needed somewhere.

well i am being brutally honest too, this is what i am....but i alone bear the grunt of my arrogance...i have not gotten any help from anyone and neither will i accept it..all i want is the help from maula Ali..all i want is death...i just want to forget everything....i dont ever want to be again...never...whoever created this was kind..but the ones who manage this are my enemies..i dont have the power to kill them..but i have the will to end myself...i dont want to confront these oh so holy beings cuz if i do i would really want to spit on thier faces..but then again it will start the whole viscious cycle again....screw this world..screw creation..i didnt get anything from it..and i dont want anything

to tell u the truth i dont even care for maula ali that much either...but something in me tells me that he can help me escape this....if he ever helps me then its fine but if he doesnt then atleast i will tell him why i became like this...maybe he can help others like me..so there :)

You know I am troubled by chronic insomnia. You know that I fear sleep [not because of any Jinn thhat may cause nightmares]. But yes, in general, I am pretty much at peace with myself; and prepared to face Allah any day he may choose to call me up.

well i dont ahve the capacity to express what Allah is to me...but yeah i fear him and thats that...i would rahter not face him..its very very difficult to let go and its even more difficult to hold on..i am just trying to find a way to die and not be there to observe the process of me dying and blah blah blah blah blah.

Rawshni

rofl...so now you are saying you did this cuz your werent sure if she was telling u the truth...and her agreeing with the idea of getting peoples reaction means that she wasnt sure about the "reality" that she was experiencing...

lol well i have already read between the lines here....u are one smart cookie i must say.

Nah. Not at all.

I said that people would believe. SHE said they would be incredulous. The reality of the matter never came into the picture.

For the sake of discussion, let us say, this is a made up story and it was posted to see how members would take it.

The poll results are there.

well i am being brutally honest too, this is what i am....but i alone bear the grunt of my arrogance...i have not gotten any help from anyone and neither will i accept it..all i want is the help from maula Ali..all i want is death...i just want to forget everything....i dont ever want to be again...never...whoever created this was kind..but the ones who manage this are my enemies..i dont have the power to kill them..but i have the will to end myself...i dont want to confront these oh so holy beings cuz if i do i would really want to spit on thier faces..but then again it will start the whole viscious cycle again....screw this world..screw creation..i didnt get anything from it..and i dont want anything

to tell u the truth i dont even care for maula ali that much either...but something in me tells me that he can help me escape this....if he ever helps me then its fine but if he doesnt then atleast i will tell him why i became like this...maybe he can help others like me..so there :)

You are saying what I used to. By Allah's grace, I found peace. So will you.

well i dont ahve the capacity to express what Allah is to me...but yeah i fear him and thats that...i would rahter not face him..its very very difficult to let go and its even more difficult to hold on..i am just trying to find a way to die and not be there to observe the process of me dying and blah blah blah blah blah.

For the time being, and do not pick on this phrase, samjhay, you are not going to die. And do not belabour the issue either. I will jog your memory a bit. I once challenged you that you would be alive and still chafing at the bit, tomorrow, day after, next month, next year. That vhallenge satnds.

Samjhay?

• Advanced Member
You know there are such things as Muslim Jinns. And it's true Jinn are everywhere many belong to Shaytan and are part of his army.

And it's true Jinns are males so it's only natural they go after Women. In fact Jinns seem to like young pretty women they will often become quiet possive of there chosen woman.

So attarctive young women beware it not just men you need to watch out for it's Jinns also. Jinns also play on inoccents and Women tend to be more inoccent that men.

There is a female jinn but i forgot what they are called

I think I'm a 'young, innocent pretty woman'... :cry: :cry: I don't wanna be attacked :( What if I am?? :unsure: :cry:

I'm only fifteennnn , god please help me :( :no:

• Site Administrators
I think I'm a 'young, innocent pretty woman'... :cry: :cry: I don't wanna be attacked :( What if I am?? :unsure: :cry:

I'm only fifteennnn , god please help me :( :no:

lol don't worry.....

Generations of actual Jinns have suffered on the hands of Human beings mainly because jinns are jalali in nature and end up making stupid but punishable mistakes. Which is why many of them are very careful and sensible enough not to interfere in our lives. Most of them are like snakes. Their scared and the only time they may react is when they fear their own lives.....

Unfortunately, Jinns in the South Asian region are pretty much like the aliens in America. Anything which we don't understand is blamed on jinns. Centuries ago, people would blame a tree of being possessed by jinns cz they would sleep underneath the tree for the night and some human bodies react to the increase of carbon dioxide release by the trees at night. Same goes for seizures. People in South Asia would blame the jinns.

Salams

• Advanced Member
Ask him how long does it take for him to reach Toronto. And will he kill me too if I don't believe in this transcript. Will he care if I turn this transcript into a movie Desi Saw III.

omg !! lol...

oops I shouldnt b laughing.. im freaked out here...

Can u ask him more more more questions... some ppl here believe this.. (like me .. kinda ..)

Edited by roah_fatima