Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Jinn - Updated: Convo With Ghalib

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(bismillah) (salam) Sister, I can only say here that it ^ can happen. I believe it is not impossible and therefore I have voted option 1. This Jin, or whatever specie it belongs to, has a negative a

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

----

(salam)

I used to work with this syed guy who claimed his father has Jinns under his control back in Karachi, Pakistan. I can ask for his address if you think it would help.

If the dreams that I had were a work of shaitaan, then I don't know why I saw myself addressing Imam Ali in the dream, asking him (he being invisible) ''is this jinn a momin?''. Besides, in all dreams I have seen some kinda mention of Imam Ali, at the same time I also saw that I'm reciting Naad e Ali and the jinn is just standing there calmly and not leaving, not scared or anything. Like maybe he is enjoying the sound of the dua being recited.

Khair, the dreams were mostly blurred and not 100% clear; in one I saw that this jinn is using his powers to help me in some way. I really didn't seem much interested in all this in the dream, neither am I in reality. I don't want to have to do anything with jinns.

Secondly, my husband's maternal grandmaa is said to have been visited by a momin jinn. He use to visit them I think on occasions, and she use to set up a secret dinner plate carrying Imam Hussain's tabarruk or niyaaz for the 'jinn mamoon' and the plate would disappear later.

I personally don't want to get in trouble. I know if the jinn is momin he will never have the guts to harm/hurt or scare me in any way because I feel very strongly the hold of Imam Ali over all of us (momineen). But I'd like to avoid this all at every cost I don't wanna get involved into something I have no knowledge of.

• Advanced Member

----

(salam)

Courage is something very useful, I have found. Last night I listened to the audio of Ayatul Kursi from YouTube.com. Besides, I recited naad e Ali, soora e Alhamd, and soora e Kauser three times each before going to bed. Had no more dreams of any fellas trying to be my servant. And while on the subject I ran a few searches on google, and finally found something useful that I can share here:

The Jinn

Contents

Introduction

The Qur’aanic View about the Jinn

Views from Ahadith

Actions & Precautionary Measures

see also: The Truth Behind the Legend

The Jinn - Types, Majic, do's and dont's

Introduction

I have conducted a detailed study on this subject by reviewing various items of work and have also provided my own personal views alongside them, where necessary. I am sure this work will be of immense benefit to all our readers.

Back

The Qur’aanic View about the Jinn

Allah has enlightened us on the subject of Jinn through the seventy second (72nd) Surah Surah Al-Jinn, revealed late in Makkah and various other aayaat in the Holy Qur’aan.

The Holy Qur’aan reveals that Jinn are created from fire whereas the human beings are created from clay. Although they are invisible to human eyes, the jinn can see us. Like human beings they are also entrusted with responsibilities (careers, family life, etc.). They too will be rewarded for their righteousness and will receive punishment for their wickedness.

“I created jinn and mankind only that they may worship me.”

(Al Zariyat:56)

“Whosoever fears the standing before his Lord, for him there are two paradises.”

(Rahman:46)

“And among us ( the Jinns ) there are the righteous folk and among us there are far from that; we are sects having different rules.”

(Jinn:11)

Back

Views from Ahadith

Ahadith enlighten us further and some of these are quoted below:

1. Jinn have been given power to change their form and appear in front of human beings in various forms; such as an animal, a reptile, or even a human being. In a hadith from Abu Saeed Khudri , it is believed that a jinn came in the form of a gigantic serpent. It is narrated that:-

“A sahabi , returning from the battle of Khandaq saw his newly wed wife stood outside their house. He could not bear this sight and got extremely angry . He pointed the spear (at her), which he had in his hand , and asked her for an explanation. She asked him to go inside the house and see what was there before taking any further action against her. She was obviously scared by what she had seen. He entered the house and saw a huge python. He (thought he) killed the python but as he was returning, it suddenly attacked him and it was not known which of the two had died first.

Upon learning about the above incident, the Holy Prophet remarked, “Indeed you will find some inhabitants within your household, so whenever you come across any of these warn them three times, if they go away it is alright otherwise you may kill them.” The serpent, it seems, was a jinn.

Shaytaan, who is also from the family of Jinn, came in the form of an old man on the day of Badr (the famous battle in the year 2 A.H.). He tried to uplift the morals of the kafir fighters but when he saw the army of the angels descending to aid the Muslims, he could not bear the sight of them and ran away.

2. It was the custom of Jahiliyyah to fear the Jinn. Throughout their journey whenever the mushrikeen would break the journey in a desert or in a jungle, They would seek the refuge of the Jinns in that area. This would encourage the Jinn to cause a lot of disturbance and also increase their revolt.

3. Upon the advent of the Holy Prophet , many jinns accepted the mission and message of the Holy Prophet . They heard the Qur’aan read by the Noble Prophet while performing Fajr salaah in Ukaz and they also began to believe in the Prophet . As such, amongst the Jinns, there too are different religions, groups, sects and cults such as Christians, Jews, etc,. Among those who call themselves Muslims there are sects like Ahle Sunnah, Qadiani, Shiahs, etc,.

4. Human beings are superior to Jinns. The Jinns can never harm human beings if tackled in the right manner. When a jinn starts to like someone he follows him or her around. If he does something extraordinary and that person gets frightened, the Jinn will tease him more but if he reacts in a brave manner, the Jinn will disappear.

4.1 Mujahid, a student of Ibn Abbas says:-

“After Ibn Abbas’s death a shaytaan would constantly appear before me in the form of Ibn Abbas whenever I started salaah. This got so worse that at times I was forced to break my salaah. So I decided to confront him next time he appeared and so I hid a dagger in my pocket and started salaah. When he came in front of me, I took out the dagger and jumped on him. He disappeared instantly and therafter he never came back.”

4.2 Similarly, Hazrat Thanwi rahmatullahi alaihe has narrated that:-

“Once in the city of Kufa, in Iraq, a merchant arrived and was searching for a rented accommodation. All the properties were full and someone directed him to a house which was empty and believed to be haunted. He was so tired that he did not care and decided to rent the property. When he was retiring to bed a huge black jinn came in front of him. He immediately started to recite the ‘Ayatul Kursi’. The jinn also followed his recitation and when he read the words, ‘Wala ya’uduhu hifzuhuma’ (‘And their ( the sky and the earth) safeguarding does not burden him’) the Jinn could not follow and stopped. The person understood the consequences of the words and recited the same words again and again until the jinn faded away. The merchant went to sleep and in the morning when he got up he saw the burnt ashes in the place where the jinn appeared. He was burnt by the power of Allah.”

Back

Actions & Precautionary Measures

5. As mentioned above human beings are superior to Jinns and as such can eliminate contact and any harm caused by them, if we adopt the ways taught to us by our Holy Prophet . These are:-

· Try not to stay ‘Naa paak’ (in the state of impurity) for a prolonged period.

· Perform salaah five times daily;

· Constant rememberance of Allah through zikr (the heart of a zakir is alive whereas a non -zakir’s heart is dead);

· If confronted by a Jinn then recite Auzu billah ......; Lahawla wa la quwwata..... and the last two chapters of Qur'aan, Qul auzu birrabinas and Qul auzu birabil falaq;

· Recite daily a few pages of Surah Baqara as shaytaan does not have the ability to enter a room in which Surah Baqara is read.

Back

Home

Contents

Faith

Copyright Inter-Islam 1998-2001 ©

http://www.inter-islam.org/faith/jinn.html

• Advanced Member

----

(salam)

What Are Jinn ?

Question 1: Who are the jinn?

The jinn are among the creatures that Allah (swt) created. Allah (swt) created angels, jinn, mankind, animals, plants and others. Jinn have some qualities like human beings. These qualities are intellect, discrimination, freedom, and the power to choose between right and wrong, between true and false, as well as between good and bad.

Question 2: When did Allah (swt) create the jinn?

Allah (swt) created the jinn before Adam (pbuh) was created. Both were created in heaven and lived in paradise. One may read in Surah Al-Hijr (The Rocky Tract) [Qur'an, 15:26-27]. However, nothing was mentioned about the duration of time of the jinn's creation before Adam (pbuh).

Question 3: What are jinn created from?

Jinn are created from fire of hot wind [Qur'an, 15:27]; and from smokeless fire [Qur'an, 55:15]. They were originally made from fire and then molded and shaped in the form and shape that Allah (swt) wanted them to be. This means that they do not anymore possess their fiery nature. It is not known therefore, their final shape, form, and chemical composition. Since we cannot see them, therefore, it is not easy to do any analysis of their chemical nature. In contrast, mankind was created from soil, mud, and clay. They were molded as human beings. Our final form is no more mud or clay.

Question 4: Do jinn have bodies?

Yes and no! It depends upon the information that one has. One group of scholars believe that jinn do not have bodies of their own. They also do not inhabit bodies of other creatures. However, they do exist independently by themselves. Therefore, they do not know how they exist without bodies: smoke, flame, fire or what?

The other group of scholars do believe that jinn do have bodies either definite or subtle. If their bodies are definite then they have some density; otherwise, if they are subtle, then they are so fine that our weak eyes cannot see them. One may read Surah Al-A'raf (The Heights) [Qur'an, 7:27]. Even if they are subtle they should have weight and density similar to that of the air itself.

Question 5: Do jinn die?

Yes. Jinn do die. As long as they are creatures created by Allah (swt), they should die. They are creatures that marry, produce children, eat, drink, and die like all other creatures in the universe. One may read Qur'an Surah Al-Rahman (The Most Merciful) [Qur'an, 55:26-28].

Question 6: Do the jinn feel envy of us?

Yes. There are two types of evil eye: human and the jinn. One has to read regularly 'A'oozu Billahi Minash-shaitanir Rajeem. Also, by reading Ayah Al-Kursi and Al-Mu'awwazatain, one will be protected from the evil eyes of both the jinn and mankind.

Question 7: Are there messengers and prophets from within the community of jinn?

Yes. Allah (swt) has sent prophets and messengers to jinn from within the jinn community. Also, Allah (swt) sent Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to mankind, to jinn, and to other creatures. In Surah Al-An'am (The Cattle), Allah (swt) explains that He sent messengers to men and to jinn. See Qur'an [6:130].

Question 8: Do jinn have different religions, sects and denominations?

In Surah Al-Jinn (Ch. 72), Allah (swt) informs us that some jinn accepted Islam, while others refused. Those who refused have deviated, and developed for themselves different methods, different ways of life, and different religions, sects and denominations.

Question 9: Do jinn marry and have children?

Yes. Jinn do marry and they do have children. The way they marry is not known to us yet. We may be able to know the future if Allah (swt) wants us to know.

People never knew about microbes, viruses, and the unseen micro creatures. Now we are able to know many things about their life cycles, their life duration, their methods of duplication or reproduction: sexually and asexually. The mere fact that we do not know how the jinn marry and reproduce does not negate their being married and reproduced. The Qur'an stipulates in Surah Al-Kahf (18:50) that they have offsprings. Similarly, the Qur'an states in Surah Al-Rahman (55:56) that jinn and human beings never touched (married) the ladies of paradise.

Question 10: Can human beings and jinn inter-marry?

Yes and no. It depends upon how one looks at it. It is a known fact in the Qur'an in Surah Al-Israa' (17:64) that jinn may share with us our wealth and our children. The Hadith of the Prophet (pbuh) reconfirms this concept when he says that when a man has marital relationship with his wife, he should mention the name of Allah (swt). He should seek refuge in Allah (swt) from the outcast shaitan. Otherwise, shaitan folds himself up in the man's urethra and shall have sexual relations along with him.

Moreover, when a man goes to his wife while she is in her menses, shaitan precedes him. She will conceive and will bring forth a sterile person (Mukhannath). Such a sterile person is considered to be child of the jinn.

Question 11: Do jinn have animals as pets?

Yes. Jinn do have animals or beasts of their own. The Prophet (pbuh) mentioned that every piece of dung is fodder for the beasts of the jinn. However, we do not know what type of beasts the jinn have. The same thing is to be said as to the varieties of beasts, their number, their shape, their size, their weight and so on.

Question 12: Do jinn have homes of their own?

Yes. The jinn do have homes. They live all over the planet earth. However, there are special places that one may find them in abundance and on a regular basis. These are deserts, ruins, places of impurities such as dunghills, bathrooms and graveyards. They live in houses of human beings too. For those who enter their houses mentioning the name of Allah (swt), the jinn cannot have a place to stay overnight in that house. If the people of the house mention the name of Allah (swt) before eating, then the shaitan will not be able to eat with them.

Question 13: Is it true that animals see jinn and angels?

Yes. Animals do see angels and shaitan. When a rooster sees an angel, it starts crowing. However, when a donkey starts braying it is seeing a jinn.

• Advanced Member

----

(salam)

Jinns can have relations with human women:

Saturday, April 28, 2007

On Sex with Jinns

Today I came across a startling and rather absurd, but also somewhat amusing piece of information. I'll quote the whole passage, to provide context:

Since jinn often move about in the world of men and transact business with humans, a significant body of law was elaborated by religious jurisconsults, dealing with such matters as the property rights of jinn and cases of mixed marriages between jinn and women. Ritual hygiene was another potential issue. Although women have to perform the major ritual ablution (the ghusl) after having had sex with men before they can perform the prayers, according to the legal compilation Al-Fatawa al-Hindiyya there is no need for the ablutions after having had sex with jinn. [Robert Irwin, The Arabian Nights: A Companion (London: 2005), p. 204]

Now, Irwin's reference for this is Abdelwahab Bouhdiba's fairly well-known book, Sexuality in Islam. Thankfully, I happen to have a copy of it, so I was able to cross-check for better understanding. The way Irwin phrases the fact above isn't quite as helpful as does Bouhdiba, who is paraphrasing from the primary source and states: "If a woman recognizes that she has a djinn [as lover] who visits her and makes her feel what she feels when her husband lies with her, this woman does not have to wash."

On one level, a discussion of this nature shouldn't be all that surprising for some of us who are intimately familiar with those Muslim societies - particularly in North Africa and South Asia - where jinns are deeply entrenched in popular belief. (If you ask me for stories of possessions and exorcisms, I wouldn't even know where to begin!) On another level, this is also not that surprising if you're aware of the remarkable degree of pragmatism with which most Muslim jurists used to address issues. For example, even though the classical jurists accepted gay sex as theoretically forbidden, many of them were sufficiently grounded in reality to feel the need to even discuss whether a man had to shower before he could pray, after sleeping with another man (as he would after sleeping with a woman)! In the words of Kecia Ali, "Clearly, in addition to a dogmatic condemnation of same-sex activity, the jurists also had a pragmatic approach to dealing with its occurrence."

By the way, the source mentioned above, Al-Fatawa al-Hindiyya, may be better known by some as Fatawa-e-Alamgiri. Considered today as one of the major references for legal opinion in the Hanafi school of thought, it is a monumental collection of fiqh rulings that was put together between 1664-72 by a certain Shaykh Nizam, under the commission of the Moghul emperor Muhyiddin Alamgir (Aurangzeb).

Back on the topic of jinns and sex: according to a post on this webpage, apparently most of the scholars, including Ibn al-Jawzi, Ibn Taymiyyah, and Suyuti, thought that sexual encounter between jinns and humans was possible. It seems that Al-Mawardi, on the other hand, was of the minority opinion that that could not be so, because the 'corporeal' and 'incorporeal' cannot mix.

Funny business, isn't it?

Posted by Rawi at 11:53 PM

Labels: Islamica, Sexualité

http://muqtataf.blogspot.com/2007/04/on-sex-with-jinns.html

• 1 month later...
So... what ever happened to Ghalib? :unsure:

(salam)

No idea. The reported convo was the last I had with him. The lady is in Islamabad. We have contact via e-mail, and sometimes via messengers. So far as I know, Ghalib is hale and hearty.

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member

It is not impossible, as Jinns do exist.

But, before commenting and putting my views forward, it is a must that I know the woman to understand and see how trustworthy her talks are. For all I know, it is possible that she is trying to gain peoples' attention, or maybe she already has a guy and is avoiding proposals, or maybe mentally unfit or a serial killer :lol: This jinn also needs a psychiatrist, coz, he is on a killing spree. :lol:

So, what I have voted is 'can't say'.

If all this is true, the lady, should explain to the jinn, that jinns and humans are different species and what he is doing is inappropriate and unacceptable to her and it is also a sin to take innocent lives. She might as well risk her life than risking other innocent people's lives. She can do prayers to protect herself. And if, she is also in love with him, then the lady should stay away from guys, whom the jinn might kill out of jealousy.

What I cannot understand is how come Allah(S.W.T) has given powers to a jinn, to take lives of human beings, as Jinns are more powerful than us, so if they do anything wrong, there must be divine intervention.

• Advanced Member

But, before commenting and putting my views forward, it is a must that I know the woman to understand and see how trustworthy her talks are. For all I know, it is possible that she is trying to gain peoples' attention, or maybe she already has a guy and is avoiding proposals, or maybe mentally unfit or a serial killer :lol: This jinn also needs a psychiatrist, coz, he is on a killing spree. :lol:

If all this is true, the lady, should explain to the jinn, that jinns and humans are different species and what he is doing is inappropriate and unacceptable to her and it is also a sin to take innocent lives. She might as well risk her life than risking other innocent people's lives. She can do prayers to protect herself. And if, she is also in love with him, then the lady should stay away from guys, whom the jinn might kill out of jealousy.

What I cannot understand is how come Allah(S.W.T) has given powers to a jinn, to take lives of human beings, as Jinns are more powerful than us, so if they do anything wrong, there must be divine intervention.

(salam)

As if the Jinn would listen to her reasoning :)

True Jinns have more power than us humans yet we are Ashraf ul makhlooqat and can conjure any kind of Jinn / Shaitaan. However it is fear which makes us humans weak and vulnerable.

Wasalam

^

Adding to the above.

Most of us go by lore rather than religious learning and knowledge, and usually fall in the crunch. It is easy for people to sit back and theorize concerning any matter; but when one is face to face with situations, it takes a whole of lot different skill-sets to come out unscathed.

• Advanced Member
^

Adding to the above.

Most of us go by lore rather than religious learning and knowledge, and usually fall in the crunch. It is easy for people to sit back and theorize concerning any matter; but when one is face to face with situations, it takes a whole of lot different skill-sets to come out unscathed.

Yes, 100% true..

• Advanced Member
(salam)

As if the Jinn would listen to her reasoning :)

True Jinns have more power than us humans yet we are Ashraf ul makhlooqat and can conjure any kind of Jinn / Shaitaan. However it is fear which makes us humans weak and vulnerable.

Wasalam

I know, I sound bookish than practical when I ask her to reason with the Jinn, but, there is no harm in trying.

But, what I understand is that the female is also in love with the Jinn. So as the saying goes "Miya Biwi Raazi Toh Kya Karega Kaazi". Let her just stick on with him and enjoy the relationship they share, I don't know if nikaah can be pronounced, and if it can, then so be it.

• Advanced Member
I know, I sound bookish than practical when I ask her to reason with the Jinn, but, there is no harm in trying.

But, what I understand is that the female is also in love with the Jinn. So as the saying goes "Miya Biwi Raazi Toh Kya Karega Kaazi". Let her just stick on with him and enjoy the relationship they share, I don't know if nikaah can be pronounced, and if it can, then so be it.

I am sure it is too late to reason with him now :)

Nikah can be pronounced even physical relations can exist :huh:

(salam)

Hopeful

This relationship between this woman and this Jinn isn't something recent. It is years old, began when she was just graduating from College; in fact on the day of her farewell party.

She is today a very senior executive. Reachin where she is takes many long years of exemplary hard work.

As for the reasoning with him, see my conversation with GHalib on page 46. It sheds some light on the matter.

• Advanced Member

That was an interesting post Rawshini.

I had initially wanted to see a Jinn, making duah etc. I also thought about other ways, however a few of my friends have had some REALLY bad experiences by opening themselves up to that world. So from this point on I desisted and understood why my duah went unanswered.

The topic is fascinating nevertheless.

• Advanced Member
(salam)

Hopeful

This relationship between this woman and this Jinn isn't something recent. It is years old, began when she was just graduating from College; in fact on the day of her farewell party.

She is today a very senior executive. Reachin where she is takes many long years of exemplary hard work.

As for the reasoning with him, see my conversation with GHalib on page 46. It sheds some light on the matter.

Rawshni

I read page 46, and thanks, it was informative.

That was an interesting post Rawshini.

I had initially wanted to see a Jinn, making duah etc. I also thought about other ways, however a few of my friends have had some REALLY bad experiences by opening themselves up to that world. So from this point on I desisted and understood why my duah went unanswered.

The topic is fascinating nevertheless.

(salam)

There's a brother here by the nick of Aasee who has contributed some very interesting stories to this topic. He logs on sporadically, but you may email him him via the chat email system if you want to. He seems to have some experience in dealing with Jinnaat.

I will also request you to post any stories that you know about Jinnaat.

Initially this topic was about the experience of my friend, but as you can see, it ballooned into something quite different.

I am sure your contributions will enrich the topic and serve to enlighten us a bit more.

Be well.

• Advanced Member
Yet he kills innocent lives for the sake of worldy possessions ? Either His claim holds no value, and I don't want to sound like judging His position before Allah but atleast this is more apparant, or he needs to clarify his position which the original thread, dedicated to him, has failed to accomplish.

Regards and Salams.

The above is a melodramatization of something that seems beyond the member's comprehesion. Jinns operate according to their own codes of conduct, which can and do vary with the codes of humans.

In any case, the lady concerned was happy to relate with him; and specifically acted to make those four desist from proposing.

Considering the situation those proposers were acting like sending a proposal for a woman already married.

Furthermore, this thread was/is a poll regarding the relationship between the woman and the jinn. The jinn is not in any way accountable to people here or anywhere. He is answerable solely to Allah.

• Advanced Member

^

InshAllah some other time, sis :D

oh, which reminds me,true story, there was a 22 yr old boy in my locality who turned into a girl because he was subjected to black magic which was performed by an evil scholar(aalim). I don't mean he turned into a girl physically, but his antics, way of walking, even the voice changed from a baritone to a shrill effeminate one. It was shocking. His family tried various duas and treatments but to no avail. Finally, they took him to this famous aashurkhana called jora or something which is karnataka or uttar pradesh i think which is famous for warding off these "possessed" people, so this aashurkhana has alams esp. of Hazrat Abbas (as) and there he was cured by a miracle!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrators
The above is a melodramatization of something that seems beyond the member's comprehesion. Jinns operate according to their own codes of conduct, which can and do vary with the codes of humans.

So are you the one who is going to teach me their code of conduct and their way of life ? :rolleyes:

How convenient for some people ...... :D

In any case, the lady concerned was happy to relate with him; and specifically acted to make those four desist from proposing.

Considering the situation those proposers were acting like sending a proposal for a woman already married.

ahan....

Furthermore, this thread was/is a poll regarding the relationship between the woman and the jinn. The jinn is not in any way accountable to people here or anywhere. He is answerable solely to Allah.

....is he now ? So a supposedly jinn gets away with murder of innocent human lives cz he is solely answerable to Allah :rolleyes:

Edited by inshaAllah
Rawshni, any updates?...did u have a chat with ghalib lately.

my mom is after my life that i get married, i am thinking i should propose to this friend of yours...can u ask her if she is interested...ghalib is a piece of cake for me but i hate the thought of being rejected by the woman.

what say you

(salam)

No. I have not had any further interaction with Ghalib since that conversation.

Your mom happens to be well within her rights to be after you to get married. It is high time.

My friend, as already made evident in a number of posts earlier, is not interested in anyone other than Ghalib for the time being.

If hope can spring eternal in your breast, and you can live with the prospect of a long, long wait, keep waiting.

My friend, as already made evident in a number of posts earlier, is not interested in anyone other than Ghalib for the time being.

If hope can spring eternal in your breast, and you can live with the prospect of a long, long wait, keep waiting.

woah i love women they are never too sure of what they want and for how long they want it...i feel bad for ghalib now he is wasting his love away on this stupid woman who aint even sure for how long she wants him...being the nice guy i am i wanna save ghalib from the future heartache and rid him of this woman...so i must wait now for her to wait upon me.

and BTW you can do without the salaam, neither am i your equal in humanity or your brother in faith :D

^

(salam)

First of all, do NOT let go akhlaaq from your hand.

My friend is NOT a stupid woman. Had she been so, she would nat have in the career slot she noe is. Additionally she is a brilliant investment advisor, and I, personally have benefitted from her advice immensely.

As for her realationship with Ghalib, you and some others can be as supercilious as you want. The relationship is a reality. It is has lasted so many years. Nobody has been able to sway her so far. What the future holds for this odd couple, on.ly Allah knows.

As for the salaam. Yes. You are not my equal. Not even in humanity, nor a brother in faith; yet I wish to call down peace upon you. Any issues with that?