Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Rawshni

Jinn - Updated: Convo With Ghalib

Dear Sister Shiaan e Wali

(salam)

I would just like to answer the part of people being slapped. As far as I remember, there is a specific Hadeeth of Rasool Allah (pbuh) where he has specifically told his ummah not to urinate under trees or in holes because in these places Jinnat live. Of course, if someone urinates even in our homes, we'd surely slap the bugger :!!!:

Wasalam

Hasan Farhan Naqvi

:!!!:

Does one seek a Jinn's permission before urinating under trees or in holes found there???

I don't get what you are trying to say, in your initial post you said you'd slap someone if they used your bathroom, now why would you do that? Are you comparing someone using your w.c to someone relieving themselves under a tree?

(salam)

Dear Sister Shiaan e Wali

(salam)

I would just like to answer the part of people being slapped. As far as I remember, there is a specific Hadeeth of Rasool Allah (pbuh) where he has specifically told his ummah not to urinate under trees or in holes because in these places Jinnat live. Of course, if someone urinates even in our homes, we'd surely slap the bugger :!!!:

Wasalam

Hasan Farhan Naqvi

(salam)

This is so very true. One hears so many stories where a person's encounter whic Jinnat began in such manner

You'd slap someone for using your bathroom?
:!!!:

Does one seek a Jinn's permission before urinating under trees or in holes found there???

I don't get what you are trying to say, in your initial post you said you'd slap someone if they used your bathroom, now why would you do that? Are you comparing someone using your w.c to someone relieving themselves under a tree?

(salam)

You seemed to have missed the point entirely.

If someone is relieving her/himself under a tree at some deserted place, and there happens to be a Jinn exactly there, that Jinn isn't quite likely to applaud.

(salam)

(salam)

If someone is relieving her/himself under a tree at some deserted place, and there happens to be a Jinn exactly there, that Jinn isn't quite likely to applaud.

Thanks Sis Rawshni for clarifying what I was not able to :!!!:

K. Will. Email too.

I was away for quite some time.

Whenever I got the chance to log in for a few moments, I would look to see if Aasee's posted something new.

Seems he is awfully caught up in something.

He used to come here regularly, and his Jinn stiries are a delight

Guest shiaan e wali

(bismillah)(salam)

(salam) to all

OK, so I would like to apologize to Sister Rawshni for judging too quickly and dismissing what she said.

The other two ulema that I discussed the issue with were very quick discussions where jinn were not the main subject, but a side issue. So I decided to talk to a very knowledgeable alim here locally tonight about this issue. We had a long conversation about jinn and about this story specifically.

He said that it is possible for human beings to interact with jinn in some circumstances, but that it is rare. I asked him specifically about hadith from the Imams (as) about the subject of human/jinn interaction. He gave two good hadith, one from Imam Ali(a.s.) and one from Imam Reda(a.s.) about how they interacted with jinn in human form in front of people and that the people saw the jinn and heard them talking. I asked him if the hadith were sahih and he said they both were.

I asked him specifically why, if it was possible for humans and jinn to interact, why is there no fiqh concerning this. He told me a very logical answer. He said that bad jinn cannot harm a muimin, only non muslims and muslims who are fasiq or munafiqin. He said that good jinn will not harm human beings and generally leave them alone, unless it is an extraordinary circumstance which is very rare.

He said that you can always get rid of bad jinn by continously reciting Surat Al Falaq, Surat An Nas, and Ayat Al Kursi continously.

Again, I want to apologize to the Sister and hope she is well and her health improves.

Salams,

JazakAllah brother. On the bahalf of all those who have protested that these facts are indeed facts, I thank you for posting this reply from the bottom of my heart. It has cleared a lot of questions that had been rising in my mind since your last post.

Another thing, it's indeed true that ANY EVIL, be it a rebellious jinn or whoever, a ferocious animal even, cannot harm a MOMIN unless it's been ordained by Allah as a TEST for the momin's spirit (do not take this in the negative sense, people - example: Imam Hussain (as) and his (as)'s battle with Yazeed). Allah wills no HARM for the momineen - and what may seem to us as ''harm'' is often a test of our faith and sometimes, a 'gentle' shake to protect us from His ultimate wrath, IF we happen to be treading upon the wrong path of life. In most cases, Allah warns us thru dreams and in some cases, through minor ''happenings'' - to 'let us know' that we need to keep an eye on ourselves. Say your most prized possession gets lost or stolen. Maybe, it was a slight wrath of Allah for one's not having fulfilled their wajibaat, or perhaps, it was merely a 'test' to see how we'll react and whether or not we'll get angry or upset and ask God ''why did it have to happen to ME?'' because to say so would be kufr.

Sorry Rawsh for going off topic but I found it important to share that bit.

Guest shiaan e wali

(bismillah)(salam)

do jinns eat ?

Yes. They eat just about everything, with particular interest in sweet stuff.

(salam)

(salam)

Did your friend encounter her Jinn in the same manner? The topic, so far, does not say anything about how she got possessed. You seem to have missed out or held back this very important detail.

(salam)

Edited by Rehana.Razavi

Did your friend encounter her Jinn in the same manner? The topic, so far, does not say anything about how she got possessed. You seem to have missed out or held back this very important detail.

(salam)

^^So many posts and not one asked this question, amazing,

To the OP - Do tell

No response as yet . . .

Other brothers and sisters are also requested to post any such event, anecdote, they may know of . . .

Much inspired by all these stories, I thought I should also contribute something. Have a read while the OP is busy elsewhere.

This story relates to a Dubai based Pakistani family, consisting of four persons; the husband, wife, and their two children, a son and a daughter.

The central character in this story is their daughter, who was called Nighat.

The events being narrated in this story occurred around four or five years ago. Nighat was perhaps 16 then and a very attractive, lovely young girl. She was my class-fellow in (Saturday)school, and due to being Shia, we also saw each other around at the Imambargah.

The tragedy that befell Nighat and her family began when her phuphi [paternal aunt] asked for Nighat’s hand for her son. This woman was known to practice black magic and have some jinnat in her control.

Perhaps due to this, or may be for some other reason, Nighat’s parents declined the proposal. This woman took this refusal as an insult and vowed that she would not leave Nighat for anybody else. For this she employed one of the jinns in her control, which possessed the poor girl.

Trouble stalked Nighat and her family from that day. That jin would physically torture Nighat, and would also keep on causing financial losses to them. He would smash up the furniture and crockery, tear the clothes in wardrobes in a way to render them irreparable, etc. etc.

Distraught at these happenings, Nighat’s mom contacted one of my family elders. She gave Nighat’s mom some water over which Jaushan-e-Kabeer had been read, as well as a t’aweez, both of which didn’t seem to help any. Then this elder of our’s gave Nighat’s mom the address of an ‘aamil who was known for exorcising jins. This man lived in Pakistan. When she told him of her daughter’s plight, he told her who was behind all this. They remained in constant touch with this ‘aamil. He would be doing wazaaef regularly which would help for a while, and then, perhaps, that woman would find some way to work around those wazaaef.

Nighat was very devoted to Mawla Abbas [a. s.] When the jin learnt this he started making fun of Nighat. This continued for pretty long, because whenever that elder of our’s inquired about it, she was told that Nighat was being treated.

One day Nighat’s mom came to this elder of our’s in a very agitated state. She told her what all had happened to them in this period, how they had been ruined. Twice their entire household effects had been destructed. They had bought new stuff but every time it would be destroyed. They had even had to stay in a hotel awhile, but that had not helped either, and once they even had to spend a night out in the park.

In the meanwhile, that jin began giving them even more trouble. First he demanded that they change Nighat’s name to Sukaina, or else he would kill her. They had her name changed to Sukaina Abbas in her documents, passport, school, madressah etc.

Then the jin said that he wanted to see how their Mawla Abbas [a. a.] would save them. When our family elder learnt of all this, she immediately phoned that ‘aamil.

We have no idea of what aamaal that ‘aamil did, but for some time that jin did not trouble them, nor did he take possession of Nighat and her family began feeling happy that now their daughter was free of this jin.

Three or maybe four months passed without incident. Those people settled themselves again in this period.

One day they phoned this family elder of our’s that thing seem to be improving and we would like you to recite a majlis for Hazrat Sayyeda Fatema at our home. We all went to their home. After the majlis we had stayed back for a cup of tea, when suddenly Nighat’s mom came and informed us that the power cord of the kettle in which she was boiling water for tea had been mysteriously cut.

While she was telling us this we saw that a brikpak of milk flew out of the kitchen and went into their bedroom, pouring all the milk on the bed sheet, like water gushing out of a pipe. After this we saw eggs flying out of the kitchen and being smashed on the floor of the room. Nighat and her mother went running into that room while we sat there worried like anything. The next moment we heard Nighat’s anguished screams and then her mom came in, dragging her along, into the hall where we all were seated and said “Bibijaan [that’s what they al lcalled this family elder of our’s] that devil is back here and he has also tortured my daughter.” She lifted Nighat’s shirt and showed us her back, which had long red marks as if it had been clawed at viciously. Her face was also bruised. She was in great pain as she told her what the jin was saying in her ear [she could see the jin in human form and he would whisper in her ear]. At that moment Bibijaan recited some du’as. And the jin, who was inside Nighat lunged towards Bibijaan. She warned him not to come near her, she is a sayyedzadi, and her baddua would burn him to ashes.

Nighat was in possession of the jinn at that time, and she stood rooted to the spot she was standing on. In the meanwhile her mom phoned that ‘aamil in Pakistan and narrated to him the whole situation and put the phone to Nighat’s ear. Now we have no idea, if it was that ‘aamil’s ‘amal or the threat from Bibijaan that made the jin leave.

This was the most frightening thing I had seen in all my life. I was much terrified. We left that place and came home.

Four or perhaps five months passed peacefully, and then one day we received news that Nighat’s father had passed away. We went to the funeral. Both mother and daughter were absolutely devastated. Even the post-mortem did not reveal how a perfectly healthy person could pass away just like this. Nighat’s mom insisted that it was Nighat’s phuphi [paternal aunt] who had destroyed their family.

Fifteen days after this sad event, they left everything and went back to Pakistan. After that we haven’t had any news about them.

………………………………………………………………

May the All-Mighty protect us from the evil of the jinnat, the evil of shaytaan, and the evil of the envious. [Aameen].

(salam)

Mayray pyaaray say 'aqlbandd chotay bahee

Agar Rawshni Baaji kee imagination nay tumm sabb kou entertain kiya huwa hai tou dou kalemay daad hee kay bole daytay. Taqreebann 1,000 post iss topic mein hou gaye, abhee takk logoun kee dilchaspee iss mein qaem hai

Haqdaar kou uss kaa haqq tou dou . . .

Samjhay kuchch?

Samjha naheen, lagta hai. Warna kuch to kaha hota

Much inspired by all these stories, I thought I should also contribute something. Have a read while the OP is busy elsewhere.

This story relates to a Dubai based Pakistani family, consisting of four persons; the husband, wife, and their two children, a son and a daughter.

The events being narrated in this story occurred around four or five years ago. Nighat was perhaps 16 then and a very attractive, lovely young girl. She was my class-fellow in (Saturday)school, and due to being Shia, we also saw each other around at the Imambargah.

The tragedy that befell Nighat and her family began when her phuphi [paternal aunt] asked for Nighat’s hand for her son. This woman was known to practice black magic and have some jinnat in her control.

Perhaps due to this, or may be for some other reason, Nighat’s parents declined the proposal. This woman took this refusal as an insult and vowed that she would not leave Nighat for anybody else. For this she employed one of the jinns in her control, which possessed the poor girl.

Trouble stalked Nighat and her family from that day. That jin would physically torture Nighat, and would also keep on causing financial losses to them. He would smash up the furniture and crockery, tear the clothes in wardrobes in a way to render them irreparable, etc. etc.

Distraught at these happenings, Nighat’s mom contacted one of my family elders. She gave Nighat’s mom some water over which Jaushan-e-Kabeer had been read, as well as a t’aweez, both of which didn’t seem to help any. Then this elder of our’s gave Nighat’s mom the address of an ‘aamil who was known for exorcising jins. This man lived in Pakistan. When she told him of her daughter’s plight, he told her who was behind all this. They remained in constant touch with this ‘aamil. He would be doing wazaaef regularly which would help for a while, and then, perhaps, that woman would find some way to work around those wazaaef.

Nighat was very devoted to Mawla Abbas [a. s.] When the jin learnt this he started making fun of Nighat. This continued for pretty long, because whenever that elder of our’s inquired about it, she was told that Nighat was being treated.

One day Nighat’s mom came to this elder of our’s in a very agitated state. She told her what all had happened to them in this period, how they had been ruined. Twice their entire household effects had been destructed. They had bought new stuff but every time it would be destroyed. They had even had to stay in a hotel awhile, but that had not helped either, and once they even had to spend a night out in the park.

In the meanwhile, that jin began giving them even more trouble. First he demanded that they change Nighat’s name to Sukaina, or else he would kill her. They had her name changed to Sukaina Abbas in her documents, passport, school, madressah etc.

Then the jin said that he wanted to see how their Mawla Abbas [a. a.] would save them. When our family elder learnt of all this, she immediately phoned that ‘aamil.

We have no idea of what aamaal that ‘aamil did, but for some time that jin did not trouble them, nor did he take possession of Nighat and her family began feeling happy that now their daughter was free of this jin.

Three or maybe four months passed without incident. Those people settled themselves again in this period.

One day they phoned this family elder of our’s that thing seem to be improving and we would like you to recite a majlis for Hazrat Sayyeda Fatema at our home. We all went to their home. After the majlis we had stayed back for a cup of tea, when suddenly Nighat’s mom came and informed us that the power cord of the kettle in which she was boiling water for tea had been mysteriously cut.

While she was telling us this we saw that a brikpak of milk flew out of the kitchen and went into their bedroom, pouring all the milk on the bed sheet, like water gushing out of a pipe. After this we saw eggs flying out of the kitchen and being smashed on the floor of the room. Nighat and her mother went running into that room while we sat there worried like anything. The next moment we heard Nighat’s anguished screams and then her mom came in, dragging her along, into the hall where we all were seated and said “Bibijaan [that’s what they al lcalled this family elder of our’s] that devil is back here and he has also tortured my daughter.” She lifted Nighat’s shirt and showed us her back, which had long red marks as if it had been clawed at viciously. Her face was also bruised. She was in great pain as she told her what the jin was saying in her ear [she could see the jin in human form and he would whisper in her ear]. At that moment Bibijaan recited some du’as. And the jin, who was inside Nighat lunged towards Bibijaan. She warned him not to come near her, she is a sayyedzadi, and her baddua would burn him to ashes.

Nighat was in possession of the jinn at that time, and she stood rooted to the spot she was standing on. In the meanwhile her mom phoned that ‘aamil in Pakistan and narrated to him the whole situation and put the phone to Nighat’s ear. Now we have no idea, if it was that ‘aamil’s ‘amal or the threat from Bibijaan that made the jin leave.

This was the most frightening thing I had seen in all my life. I was much terrified. We left that place and came home.

Four or perhaps five months passed peacefully, and then one day we received news that Nighat’s father had passed away. We went to the funeral. Both mother and daughter were absolutely devastated. Even the post-mortem did not reveal how a perfectly healthy person could pass away just like this. Nighat’s mom insisted that it was Nighat’s phuphi [paternal aunt] who had destroyed their family.

Fifteen days after this sad event, they left everything and went back to Pakistan. After that we haven’t had any news about them.

………………………………………………………………

May the All-Mighty protect us from the evil of the jinnat, the evil of shaytaan, and the evil of the envious. [Aameen].

How scary and horrible :s......

i wish n pray that may Allah help the poor girl in getting rid of this devil as soon as possible .....

………………………………………………………………

(salam)

Thank you Dearest Sister for posting this story here, which again brings home the fact that Jinns can affect human lives, and even destroy them.

Blessed be, and keep them coming ..

While that Jinn who was causing all this hardship had no business doing what he did, and was certainly a disgrace to all Jinns everywhere, the girl's paternal aunt wasn't any angel either. It is her envy which was the root of all evil that befell the girls family, and the aunt was the perpetrator.

L'aanat on her and her slave jinn. L'aanat hundredfold.

How scary and horrible :s......

i wish n pray that may Allah help the poor girl in getting rid of this devil as soon as possible .....

. . .and may Allah keep us all on the right path.

(salam)

Thank you Dearest Sister for posting this story here, which again brings home the fact that Jinns can affect human lives, and even destroy them.

Blessed be, and keep them coming ..

You forget that one conveniently, where the female Jinn, Kauthar simply walked of the life of because she was in love with, simply because her family revered some human.

(salam)

Kyaa yaqeen say keh sakktay hou keh jis hajj kaa zikr isss topic mein hai woh Ghalib kaa pehlaa Hajj thaa?

Hou sakktaa hai, baqaul tumhaaray, "chuhay" khaanay say pehlay bhee uss nay Hajj kiye houn

Lo... kamaal kerti hain aap bhi. Chahay us nay maazi main aik sau painsaTh hajj kiye hun, ferq kiya parta hay ? Zalim hajj kernay say haji tau ban sakta hay, mazlum thori.

Khayr, abb oont eik karwatt baith chuka hai. Woh proposer jis zamaanay mein maaray gaye, uss zamaanay kee baat hai jabb yeh khatoon Ghalib say kisee rishteh mein naheen bandhee huee theen. Abb agar tumm, yaa koyee bhee, rishteh bhaijey gaa tou Ghalib kou itm'enaan haasil hai keh khatoon woh rishteh radd karr day gee. Sou samjho tumhaaree jaan mehfooz hai, iss say. :P Yoon bhee uss "baaji" kee abb umr itnee hai keh uss kay liye chowkray tou rishtay bhaijnay say rahay

Aap chowkray ki umar nah dekhain, confidence dekhain. Khamkha main age discrimination kerti hain. Aisay chokra chokra keh ker ghairat nah dilaya kerain, kisi din koi ap say bhi budhi mohtarma say nikah ker kay yahin shiachat per lay aon ga aur ap say goda matha kerwaon ga......

Sirf haathun ki lakeerain nah parha kijiye....zara maathay ki lakeerun pay bhi ghor kijiye. Pata chalay ga kon kitna chokra hay aur kon kitni chokri.

Agar Rawshni Baaji kee imagination nay tumm sabb kou entertain kiya huwa hai tou dou kalemay daad hee kay bole daytay. Taqreebann 1,000 post iss topic mein hou gaye, abhee takk logoun kee dilchaspee iss mein qaem hai

Dekhain jii... :D

Tareef tau do mokun per ki jati hay.

Jab koi us ka mohtaj ho yaa jab koi us kay Laeq

Ab ap jis tareef kay laeq hain, zaroori nahen keh public us tareef ko sunnay kay laeq ho. So wo tareef mainay man hi man main ker di.

Aur ap jis tareef ki mohtaj hain, mujhe bata dein, main aik man duudh lay ker us ka makhan banaon ga aur yahan post ker dun ga....hukam kerain.

Jitnaa aap mujhay jaantay hain, yeh bachcha naheen jaantaa

Yuun kahiye keh Janta hun, Pehchanta nahen.

Fi-Amanillah

Aameen. It must have been a horrifying experience for all concerned. And thanks for sharing.

Another thing, it's indeed true that ANY EVIL, be it a rebellious jinn or whoever, a ferocious animal even, cannot harm a MOMIN unless it's been ordained by Allah as a TEST for the momin's spirit (do not take this in the negative sense, people - example: Imam Hussain and his 's battle with Yazeed). Allah wills no HARM for the momineen - and what may seem to us as ''harm'' is often a test of our faith and sometimes, a 'gentle' shake to protect us from His ultimate wrath, IF we happen to be treading upon the wrong path of life. In most cases, Allah warns us thru dreams and in some cases, through minor ''happenings'' - to 'let us know' that we need to keep an eye on ourselves. Say your most prized possession gets lost or stolen. Maybe, it was a slight wrath of Allah for one's not having fulfilled their wajibaat, or perhaps, it was merely a 'test' to see how we'll react and whether or not we'll get angry or upset and ask God ''why did it have to happen to ME?'' because to say so would be kufr.

How wonderfully, eloquently and most whimsically refreshingly put!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done squire. By far one of the most useful pieces of advice/explanations on shiachat ever.....

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD MAN WHOEVER YOU ARE..BIG UP YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RESPEKT

How wonderfully, eloquently and most whimsically refreshingly put!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done squire. By far one of the most useful pieces of advice/explanations on shiachat ever.....

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD MAN WHOEVER YOU ARE..BIG UP YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RESPEKT

Bigger up to you, man!

Guest shiaan e wali

(bismillah)(salam)

RESPEKT

Thanks brother for your colorful comment. :)

I had really wanted to get that out long ago, off my chest, but I finally got a chance to get away from my busy schedule and put the MUCH NEEDED (cannot emphasize that ENOUGH) post in.

Alhamdolillah.

All praise is for the Al Mighty, the Glorious, the Magnificent.

(bismillah)(salam)

Thanks brother for your colorful comment. :)

I had really wanted to get that out long ago, off my chest, but I finally got a chance to get away from my busy schedule and put the MUCH NEEDED (cannot emphasize that ENOUGH) post in.

Alhamdolillah.

All praise is for the Al Mighty, the Glorious, the Magnificent.

Alhamdolillah, that you got that heavy weight off your chest finally. You must certainly be breathing easier now.

All praise is for the Al Mighty, the Glorious, the Magnificent. :wub:

(salam)

how does one get rid of such jinns that are trying to ruin the human's personel life by torturing loved ones....

1. Being ba wazu helps.

2. Keep a panj surah [ a small booklet with small surahs of the Curran] on one's person.

3. Memorize Surah Falaq, Surah Naas, Surah Jinn and Nade-e-Ali [sagheer or Kabeer], and keep repeating them, in the mind, especially when alone.

4. Call upon Hazrat Ali for help. He is the Imam of all humans and jinns and has been bestowed by Allah with the powers to help people in distress.

Guest shiaan e wali

(bismillah)(salam)

Alhamdolillah, that you got that heavy weight off your chest finally. You must certainly be breathing easier now.

All praise is for the Al Mighty, the Glorious, the Magnificent. :wub:

:wub:

Thanks darling.

(salam)

Rawshni , Why dont you stop your fitnah... you are wasting our energy and time on this rubbish JInn story

PEACE

ALAM.D.

(salam)

Bro Alamdar

Wouldn't it be good, if you stopped "wasting your time and energy" by reading this "rubbish" topic.... :angry:

Nobody is inviting you to come and read!

Jinns are an integral part of the world around us and people do, directly and indirectly, get affected by them. This topic is for people who would like to read about them and try to save themselves from the shar of Jinnat and Shayateen.

Wasalam

Hasan Farhan Naqvi

(salam)

Rawshni , Why dont you stop your fitnah... you are wasting our energy and time on this rubbish JInn story

PEACE

ALAM.D.

You are probably the only person on this site about whose opinion no one cares. So zip it, and rest in peace.

………………………………………………………………

Very harrowing. May Allah keep eveybody from harm.