Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Rawshni

Jinn - Updated: Convo With Ghalib

(salam)

Rawshni

Mayn bohat lambay arseh b'aad yahaan aaya hoon. Woh bhee kuchch zikr huwa thaa aaj shaam iss topic baaray mein.

Baita yeh topic ziyadah hee lamba naheen ho gyaa? Kyaa yeh tumhaaree energies peh ziyadah baar naheen bann rahaa? Maana dilchasp hai, magar iss site pee aa baithnay kaa, yaa yoon kahoon keh iss site peh tumhein jaa bithaanay kaa maqsad tou Shia madhab baaray ziyadah say ziyadah ''llm haasil karrnaa thaa

Zara sochchnaa

Wassalaam

Haazirmoula

(salam)

Rawshni

Mayn bohat lambay arseh b'aad yahaan aaya hoon. Woh bhee kuchch zikr huwa thaa aaj shaam iss topic baaray mein.

Baita yeh topic ziyadah hee lamba naheen ho gyaa? Kyaa yeh tumhaaree energies peh ziyadah baar naheen bann rahaa? Maana dilchasp hai, magar iss site pee aa baithnay kaa, yaa yoon kahoon keh iss site peh tumhein jaa bithaanay kaa maqsad tou Shia madhab baaray ziyadah say ziyadah ''llm haasil karrnaa thaa

Zara sochchnaa

Wassalaam

Haazirmoula

(salam)

Jee aayan nouon

Sachchee baat hai koyee jammtaa huwa jawaab naheen hai mayray paas. Unn khatoon say baat hotay huway eik baar aisey hee ShiaChat kaa zikr aa gyaa thaa tou mayn nay poocha wahaan iss qism kaa topic banaa doon? Unhoun nay kahaa banaa dou, mayn nay banaa diya . . .

Abb yeh sitam zareefee hai keh iss tareh keh topic tou iss tareh phalltay phooltay hain, aur haqiqat mein sanjeedeh topics kou dhakkay day day kay chalaana parrtaa hai. Mayn nay bohat sanjeedeh topic banaaey hain; naheen chaltay.

Rahaa 'ilm haasil karrnay kaa muamla tou aap kou m'aaloom hai, kuchch behnain hain yahaan jinn say mayraa raabteh tawatar say hein, khususann Wilayah. Aap logoun kay alawah woh bhee mayree rahnumaaee kaa eik zareeeh hain aur jabb bhee mayn nay unn say koyee sawaal kiyaa hai yaa koyi favour maangaa hai, unhoun nay khulay dil say mayree madad kee hai.

Baqee generally site Illa Maashaa Allah hai, yeh woh ShiaChat naheen hai, jahaan aap eik zamaanay mein aaya karrtay thay.

Mayn koshish karroon gee aap kay kahay kay mutabiq apnee tawwajoh kaa rukh mourroun

Wassalaam

Edited by Rawshni

(salam)

Jee aayan nouon

Sachchee baat hai koyee jammtaa huwa jawaab naheen hai mayray paas. Unn khatoon say baat hotay huway eik baar aisey he ShiaChat kaa zikr aa gyaa thaa tou mayn poocha wahaan iss qism kaa topic banaa doon? Unhoun kahaa banaa dou, mayn nay banaa diya . . .

Abb yeh sitam zareefee hai keh iss tareh keh topic tou iss tareh phalltay phooltay hain, aur haqiqat mein sanjeedeh topics kou dhakkay day day kay chalaana parrtaa hai. Mayn nay bohat sanjeeda topic banaaey hain; naheen chaltay.

Rahaa 'ilm haasil karrnay kaa muamla tou aap kou m'aaloom hai, kuchch behnain hain yahaan jinn say mayraa raabteh tawatar say say, khususann Wilayah. Aap logoun kay alawah woh bhee mayree rahnumaaee kaa eik zareeeh hain aur jabb bhee mayn nay unn say koyee sawaal kiyaa hai yaa koyi favour maangaa hai, unhoun nay khulay dil say mayree madad kee hai.

Baqee generally sitee Illa Maashaa Allah hai, yeh woh ShiaChat naheen hain, jahaan aap eik zamaanay mein aaya karrtay thay.

Mayn koshish karroon gee aap kay kahay kay mutabiq apnee tawwajoh kaa rukh mourroun

Wassalaam

It is very awkward to keep referring to her as "That lady" "the woman concerned" we know so much about a part of her life now, give her a name, any name it will be easy on all of us

Edited by Sky

It is very awkward to keep referring to her as "That lady" "the woman concerned" we know so much about a part of her life now, give her a name, any name it will be easy on all of us

(salam)

Certainly that is an excellent suggestion. It is kind of odd to refer to the heroine of this saga as such. I second the suggestion.

Wasalam

Edited by Aasee

(salam)

Kholeeay na apni zanbeel . . .

Nyet.

Tis da lgcal concluzhn of da typ o netshrthnd ta be seen all acrs did syt. Me jus refynd it ta its fynst. Taa daa

Kholeyn gay, ahista ahista, aik damm saara maal naheen dikhaatay

I see. And you won't be persuaded to drop it?

33 pages . . . who will read it, and how?

But must be something here . . .

^^It's 31 pages so far.

You will read it, I'll tell you how...

...Open page 1, read, open page 2, read and follow the same pattern for each page.

And believe me, it's interesting enough, so go for it.

Edited by Sky

^^What's on your plate?

Anyway, no one's asked you to read the whole 31 pages at once, this topic isn't running off anywhere, it'll still be here for as long as this site is, so take your time and enjoy.

(salam)

Certainly that is an excellent suggestion. It is kind of odd to refer to the heroine of this saga as such. I second the suggestion.

Wasalam

Yh. Dat dere's a gud idea. Whyntch all tnk it uo befo?

[This text replaces the original, which had too many typing errors. I am undebted to SKY for making the correction and sending me the files, which were received three days ago. It was my indolence that kept me from posting them earlier.]

Another Story Of A Male Possessed By A Female Jinn

This topic by Rawshni Aapa has generated oodles of interest, given rise to controversies, disbelief, doubt, scepticism and on the other hand, belief, trust, concern and helpfulness.

A very great variety of members, male and female, young and not so young, Shias, non-Shia Muslims, non-Muslim believers, and disbelievers have posted comments

Some members posting here, mostly males have expressed something like envy or jealousy [beats me flat, this] that why is it that male Jinns possess human females and females Jinns don't possess human males.

Way back, I posted a story where a young lad was possessed by a Jinn'ni [female Jinn], and was eventually rid of her by a pious Sayyed.

I am now posting another story where a human male was possessed by a Jinn'ni.

This concerns a Khawajagaan Narowaali family, who made it good in the commodities trade in Akbari Mandi, the largest wholesale commodities market in Lahore.

Khawajagaan Narowali is a community of mostly Shia, hailing from the city and environs of Narowal, north-east of Lahore. Many generations ago, their elders converted to Islam from Hinduism. Many of them still retain their caste descriptors, for instance Gandhi. This story is also about a family of the Gandhi caste/clan.

When this family made it good, they decided to move out of their rather small house inside the walled city. A search was mounted and in a couple of months or so they decided to upon a much larger house, [on almost a 1,000 sq. yds = 2 kanals], which they were getting at a price rather lower than the prices prevailing in the area.

This house was located on Fateh Sher Road, a rather narrow winding road which connects Lytton Road with the Samanabad locality. If one enters Fateh Sher Road from the Lytton Road side, on the right are residences, on the left is a part of the sprawling Miani Sahab graveyard, the largest in Lahore.

I have not been able to very it from any reliable source, but there are people who claim that the left side was also part of the graveyard but encroached upon. Allah knows best.

Well, they were getting this house cheap, though some people warned them that it wasn't a good buy, it was "haunted." Being momins, this Gandhi family wasn't superstitious and they went ahead with the purchase and moved in after a real grand house-warming meelaad and neyaaz.

They were a family of six, a daughter, eldest, and three sons, plus the father and mother.

The eldest amongst the sons was at that time studying to become an engineer at the University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore. This story concerns him.

Nothing noteworthy happened, almost a year passed, and it was almost forgotten that people had said the house was haunted.

Then, one winter night, while this young man was working on a drawing, and is the habit of most draughtsmen, he parked a pencil on his ear while working with another.

Suddenly it seemed that someone had snatched the pencil from his ear. He reached up, touched his ear, found no pencil, looked at his table, again touched his ear, in half bewildered state, decided maybe he had not put the pencil there.

Many days passed. Nothing more happened, and he just about forgot the missing pencil.

He was in the habit of listening to music as he worked, and had a real good stereo system to play it. One night when he was working, the stereo went silent. He looked up, and noticed that the plug was out of the socket. He replugged it in, securely.

A few minutes later the stereo went silent again. He saw that plug was again out of the socket. He reached for the plug and tried to widen the distance between the pins when he thought he heard someone, a female voice, ask

"Main sunawaan gaana?" [should I sing you a song?]

He recited La Hawla wa la quwwata illa billahil azeem, and got the first fright of his life

The same voice, answered

"Aseen shaitaan naeen" [i am not the shaytaan] and as he tried to cope with the trembling and fear, the plug was taken from his hand, inserted into the socket, and the stereo started playing again.

In the morning he mentioned the incident, as well as the pencil one [which he had never found] to his parents. The mother asked him to remain in paak state always [which he would have presumably, because he did offer his prayers regularly], and let it slide at that. His father literally scoffed at him.

Quite some time passed again and nothing happened.

Then at a department get together after Eid, when he was talking to one of his female class fellows, he heard that same voice:

"Kadee saaday naal vee hass ke gall kar lya karr" [speak to us smilingly sometimes very crude translation

It took all his self control not to tremble, and he went white, and when the girl he was talking asked what was wrong, he just that something he had just eaten probably didn't agree with him.

Back home he narrated it again to his father and mother. The mother uttered some prayers and blew over him, the father still scoffed.

Damn -- I will have to post the rest later

[This text replaces the original, which had too many typing errors. I am undebted to SKY for making the correction and sending me the files, which were received three days ago. It was my indolence that kept me from posting them earlier.]

Concluded

Made this damned mistake of keying it in direct. Should have done it in Word and C/P it here Anyway, to continue . . .

Again quite some time passed, then whoever or whatever it was got bolder.

One day he woke up and found fresh blossoms of raat ki raani [small, fragrant, white flowers which bloom in the night. I do not know it is called in English, and am not bothered enough to try and find it right now] by his pillow. Nobody knew where they came from. The father was now worried and started talking to people about these happenings.

In the meantime the flowers started arriving daily. Everyday he would wake to the fragrance of fresh raat ki raani blossoms. This continued for many days. Then all of a sudden the flowers dropped.

This being, whoever it was, then jacked up the tension for this young man, by putting in random appearances in his study. The stereo would be unplugged repeatedly, pencils taken from his hand and tossed to different corners of the room, his tech drawing instruments box, which these guys usually keep open when they work, would be snapped shut, his engineering calculator would be turned on. In a way all playful pranks, but sinister because he could not see and had no idea who was up to these tricks.

His birthday came, and his sister gave him a very fine Mont Blanc fountain and ball pen set, the kind that come in those handsomely crafted presentation boxes.

That set turned up in the father's jaanamaaz the next fajr. Not only this, that evening, at his shop the father could not find his car keys, though he had driven to Akbari Mandi in the morning using those same keys. He had to use the duplicates he kept in the safe in the shop.

At fajr those keys were found in the jaanamaaz.

Another day, while returning home he bought some fruit on the way and paid for it from a wad of notes that he carried in a zippered pocked sewn onto his vest, under his shirt. [This is a standard practice among the trades here]

When he reached home and prepared to shower, that wad was missing.

At fajr, it was there, in the jaanamaaz.

Such things kept on happening with father and son. The father would lose something and find it in his jaanamaaz at fajr.

With the son it was just those pranks, as if a coquettish beloved would behave, seeking attention, not letting him concentrate on his work.

One day however, he got the shock of his life, when he reached home from University and was parking his motorbike, he was sweetly told

"Sayr karaanay da shukriya" [Thanks for the ride]. He stopped using the bike.

The father had in the meantime started frantically seeking someone who could help. His enquiries among his community as well as at the Shia masjid near Akbari Mandi all lead him to a Sayyed widow of advanced age, who was known to be very pious and Allah-fearing. When he approached her on the phone and told her of these happenings, she asked him his son's and his wife's names, and told him to visit her in the early part of the morning the next day.

That night, however, things took a sharp turn.

While the young man was working in his study, he heard the door open. He looked up and almost suffered a heart attack.

Something past midnight, with perhaps only his father awake in his room, and here was an exquisitely lovely young woman standing in his doorway, telling him:

"Darr naa --main oho ee aan, kujh kehndee naeen teinoun" [Don't be afraid. I am that one. I won't hurt you. Very crude translation.]

These words were somehow soothing, yet he was speechless. That apparition, woman, girl, whatever, again said:

"Andar aanay noun naeen kaheyngaa. Parrone aan" [Won't you ask me to come in. I am a guest.]

He asked her in.

She walked in. She made herself at home on the only extra chair in the room. And she said point-blank

"Mayray naal vyah karein gaa?" [Will you marry me]

What followed is one of the most astounding accounts of interaction between a human and a Jinn I have ever heard.

He had gathered enough courage to ask her who exactly she was.

She told him that she was a Jinn'ni, that her name was Kauthar, that she and her family were his neighbours, in fact her whole clan lived right across the road in the graveyard.

She told him that she had noticed him from almost the day they had moved into this house, which in fact had been inhabited by Jinns when it was unoccupied. That these Jinns had vacated it when they learnt it had changed owners and the new owners were moving in.

She said that she had been impressed by how he behaved on the road, not looking this or that way, focussing on the road, as well as the fact he was never seen on the roof of the house, from where it would have been possible for him to see women in those neighbouring houses which were lower than his own.

Listening to all this, he had become quite at ease, and emboldened, he asked her, did she know why he did all this. She told him that of course she knew, she followed the same faith as him.

This was a thunderbolt for him.

He asked her if she did indeed follow his faith how come she was there with a naa-mahram, alone, in the dead of night?

She told him she was not here as a temptation. She had come here to propose to him, to offer herself to him in nikah, something which is jaaez all the way.

He asked her what if his people heard them talking and came around to look. She told him everyone was fast asleep, and anyway she had made their voices inaudible to anybody else, only they themselves could hear each other.

She told him she will give him her solemn word on any sacred oath, that he would be at liberty to take human wives. She was taken with him, impressed by his uprightness, wanted to spend the rest of HIS life with him.

She assured him that she would be noticeable to only him, and none else around him, and only he would know of her existence and their relationship.

She told him that she would not have taken this do or die step but that his father was going to see someone in the morning whom not only she but her entire family revered. She told him that the late husband of this Bibijee had been a mohsen [benefactor] of her grandfather. That she did not want any such situation to arise in which she or family came in confrontation with Bibijee.

Her voice breaking, she asked him again,

"Mayray naal vyah karein gaa?" [Will you marry me?]

He mustered enough courage to say no.

Eyes glazed with tears she said:

"Allah dee marzi. Kujh mohabbattaan nay torre naeen charhrhna hounda" [Ok. It's Allah's will. Some loves remain unrequited.] and vanished right before his eyes.

When the father got up for fajr and didn't see the son up, he went around to the study, and found him slumped on his drawing board, seared with a high fever and delirious, again and again saying

"Samajh na, naeen ho sakda, naeen ho sakda" [Try to understand, it can't be, it can't be]

Since the fever was quite high and accompanied with delirium an ambulance was called in and he was taken to hospital, where they did what they do in these cases.

The father, however, kept his appointment with Bibijee, and when he reached her place, after the customary salam alaik, the first thing she did was congratulate him that Allah had been particularly kind to him and his family, and that they all had been saved from possibly some quite serious problems through a fortuitous coincidence.

She told him that a Jinn'ni named Kauthar had been attracted to his son, fallen madly in love with him and wanted to become his wife. That Kauthar had visited his son last night, had proposed, and been refused. The coincidence was that Kauthar's family knew her [bibijee] and were beholden to her late husband. That Kauthar's father had come to her as she was just done with her t'aaqeebat after fajr, told her the entire story, including what had transpired in his son's study last night, assured her on Kauthar's behalf that she would never trouble the young man or his family again.

Then she told him that he should go to the hospital, with Allah's blessings his son is conscious now and the fever broken.

At the hospital, the father found the son exactly as he had been told. He narrated to his father exactly the same happenings, except Kauthar's father going to Bibijee

That's a great story Mr. Aasee, got anymore up your sleeve?

(bismillah)

(salam)

(salam)

Rawshni

Zara sochchnaa

Wassalaam

Haazirmoula

Mein bhee aaj bohat din b'ad yahan ayee hun. Shadi kay foram b'ad Moharram aur phir aisee aawa jayee lagee keh abhee tak damm phoola huaw hai.

Aap sahih farmatay hain, yeh topiv kuch ziyada hi lamba ho gya hai. Kud mein nay bhi dou qissay post kiye thay aur aur abhi aur hein jo karr sakkti hun, magar aap kay andaz sau sochtay huway post nahin kiye thay. Lekin daikha jaye tou iss waqt yeh General Discussions ka sabb say active topic hai aur iss kay hawalay say kuch tou tou achchee baatein doosroun takk phanch raho hein

Wasalam

Angel

(salam)

Jee aayan nouon

Sachchee baat hai koyee jammtaa huwa jawaab naheen hai mayray paas. Unn khatoon say baat hotay huway eik baar aisey hee ShiaChat kaa zikr aa gyaa thaa tou mayn nay poocha wahaan iss qism kaa topic banaa doon? Unhoun nay kahaa banaa dou, mayn nay banaa diya . . .

Abb yeh sitam zareefee hai keh iss tareh keh topic tou iss tareh phalltay phooltay hain, aur haqiqat mein sanjeedeh topics kou dhakkay day day kay chalaana parrtaa hai. Mayn nay bohat sanjeedeh topic banaaey hain; naheen chaltay.

Rahaa 'ilm haasil karrnay kaa muamla tou aap kou m'aaloom hai, kuchch behnain hain yahaan jinn say mayraa raabteh tawatar say hein, khususann Wilayah. Aap logoun kay alawah woh bhee mayree rahnumaaee kaa eik zareeeh hain aur jabb bhee mayn nay unn say koyee sawaal kiyaa hai yaa koyi favour maangaa hai, unhoun nay khulay dil say mayree madad kee hai.

Baqee generally site Illa Maashaa Allah hai, yeh woh ShiaChat naheen hai, jahaan aap eik zamaanay mein aaya karrtay thay.

Wassalaam

Kehna unn kaa bhi sahih hai.

Wasalam

Angel

(salam)

Having gone through the first twelve and the last four pages of the topic, I can say this is certainly the most interesting topic on Jinns I have seen anywhere.

That's a great story Mr. Aasee, got anymore up your sleeve?

If he does, he should, share them with us. Shouldn't he?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Mein bhee aaj bohat din b'ad yahan ayee hun. Shadi kay foram b'ad Moharram aur phir aisee aawa jayee lagee keh abhee tak damm phoola huaw hai.

Aap sahih farmatay hain, yeh topiv kuch ziyada hi lamba ho gya hai. Kud mein nay bhi dou qissay post kiye thay aur aur abhi aur hein jo karr sakkti hun, magar aap kay andaz sau sochtay huway post nahin kiye thay. Lekin daikha jaye tou iss waqt yeh General Discussions ka sabb say active topic hai aur iss kay hawalay say kuch tou tou achchee baatein doosroun takk phanch raho hein

Wasalam

Angel

Wasalam

Angel

Please do. I am ceratin people will love you for it

Wasalam

(bismillah)

(salam)

Wasalam

Angel

Wasalam

Angel

If you've got it, flaunt it!

(salam)

Having gone through the first twelve and the last four pages of the topic, I can say this is certainly the most interesting topic on Jinns I have seen anywhere.

If he does, he should, share them with us. Shouldn't he?

Please do. I am ceratin people will love you for it

Wasalam

When are you reading the rest?

You are ceratin? You seem very certain of that.

(bismillah)

(salam)

That was rather an in apropriate way of saying post the Jinn stories you know.

If I remember right, its the title of a rather silly song of a generation ago.

Wasalam

^^Wouldn't know about that
Okay. We will let rest at that.

Means you guys getting back to the topic. Jinns anf Jinn'nis. Good. :angel:

^

Welcome to the site.

And who be you, stranger?

Hope not a Jinn or Jinn'ni . . .

Your profile says absolutely nothing about you.

This topic by Rawshni Aapa has generated oodles of interest, given rise to controversies, disbelief, doubt, scepticism and on the other hand, belief, trust, concern and helpfulness.

A very great variety of members, male and female, young and not so young, Shias, non-Shia Muslims, non-Muslim believers, and disbelievers have posted comments

Some members posting here, mostly males have expressed something like envy or jealousy [beats me flat, this] that why is it that male Jinns possess human females and females Jinns don't possess human males.

Way back, I posted a story where a young lad was possessed by a Jinn'ni [female Jinn], and was eventually rid of her by a pious Sayyed.

I am now posting another story where a human male was possessed by a Jinn'ni.

This concerns a Khawajagaan Narowaali family, who made it good in the commodities trade in Akbari Mandi, the largest wholesale commodities market in Lahore.

Khawajagaan Narowali is a community of mostly Shia, hailing from the city and environs of Narowal, north-east of Lahore. Many generations ago, their elders converted to Islam from Hinduism. Many of them still retain their caste descriptors, for instance Gandhi. This story is also about a family of the Gandhi caste/clan.

When this family made it good, they decided to move out of their rather small house inside the walled city. A search was mounted and in a couple of months or so they decided to upon a much larger house, [on almost a 1,000 sq. yds = 2 kanals], which they were getting at a price rather lower than the prices prevailing in the area.

This house was located on Fateh Sher Road, a rather narrow winding road which connects Lytton Road with the Samanabad locality. If one enters Fateh Sher Road from the Lytton Road side, on the right are residences, on the left is a part of the sprawling Miani Sahab graveyard, the largest in Lahore.

I have not been able to very it from any reliable source, but there are people who claim that the left side was also part of the graveyard but encroached upon. Allah knows best.

Well, they were getting this house cheap, though some people warned them that it wasn't a good buy, it was "haunted." Being momins, this Gandhi family wasn't superstitious and they went ahead with the purchase and moved in after a real grand house-warming meelaad and neyaaz.

They were a family of six, a daughter, eldest, and three sons, plus the father and mother.

The eldest amongst the sons was at that time studying to become an engineer at the University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore. This story concerns him.

Nothing noteworthy happened, almost a year passed, and it was almost forgotten that people had said the house was haunted.

Then, one winter night, while this young man was working on a drawing, and is the habit of most draughtsmen, he parked a pencil on his ear while working with another.

Suddenly it seemed that someone had snatched the pencil from his ear. He reached up, touched his ear, found no pencil, looked at his table, again touched his ear, in half bewildered state, decided maybe he had not put the pencil there.

Many days passed. Nothing more happened, and he just about forgot the missing pencil.

He was in the habit of listening to music as he worked, and had a real good stereo system to play it. One night when he was working, the stereo went silent. He looked up, and noticed that the plug was out of the socket. He replugged it in, securely.

A few minutes later the stereo went silent again. He saw that plug was again out of the socket. He reached for the plug and tried to widen the distance between the pins when he thought he heard someone, a female voice, ask

"Main sunawaan gaana?" [should I sing you a song?]

He recited La Hawla wa la quwwata illa billahil azeem, and got the first fright of his life

The same voice, answered

"Aseen shaitaan naeen" [i am not the shaytaan] and as he tried to cope with the trembling and fear, the plug was taken from his hand, inserted into the socket, and the stereo started playing again.

In the morning he mentioned the incident, as well as the pencil one [which he had never found] to his parents. The mother asked him to remain in paak state always [which he would have presumably, because he did offer his prayers regularly], and let it slide at that. His father literally scoffed at him.

Quite some time passed again and nothing happened.

Then at a department get together after Eid, when he was talking to one of his female class fellows, he heard that same voice:

"Kadee saaday naal vee hass ke gall kar lya karr" [speak to us smilingly sometimes very crude translation

It took all his self control not to tremble, and he went white, and when the girl he was talking asked what was wrong, he just that something he had just eaten probably didn't agree with him.

Back home he narrated it again to his father and mother. The mother uttered some prayers and blew over him, the father still scoffed.

Damn -- I will have to post the rest later

Concluded

Made this damned mistake of keying it in direct. Should have done it in Word and C/P it here Anyway, to continue . . .

Again quite some time passed, then whoever or whatever it was got bolder.

One day he woke up and found fresh blossoms of raat ki raani [small, fragrant, white flowers which bloom in the night. I do not know it is called in English, and am not bothered enough to try and find it right now] by his pillow. Nobody knew where they came from. The father was now worried and started talking to people about these happenings.

In the meantime the flowers started arriving daily. Everyday he would wake to the fragrance of fresh raat ki raani blossoms. This continued for many days. Then all of a sudden the flowers dropped.

This being, whoever it was, then jacked up the tension for this young man, by putting in random appearances in his study. The stereo would be unplugged repeatedly, pencils taken from his hand and tossed to different corners of the room, his tech drawing instruments box, which these guys usually keep open when they work, would be snapped shut, his engineering calculator would be turned on. In a way all playful pranks, but sinister because he could not see and had no idea who was up to these tricks.

His birthday came, and his sister gave him a very fine Mont Blanc fountain and ball pen set, the kind that come in those handsomely crafted presentation boxes.

That set turned up in the father's jaanamaaz the next fajr. Not only this, that evening, at his shop the father could not find his car keys, though he had driven to Akbari Mandi in the morning using those same keys. He had to use the duplicates he kept in the safe in the shop.

At fajr those keys were found in the jaanamaaz.

Another day, while returning home he bought some fruit on the way and paid for it from a wad of notes that he carried in a zippered pocked sewn onto his vest, under his shirt. [This is a standard practice among the trades here]

When he reached home and prepared to shower, that wad was missing.

At fajr, it was there, in the jaanamaaz.

Such things kept on happening with father and son. The father would lose something and find it in his jaanamaaz at fajr.

With the son it was just those pranks, as if a coquettish beloved would behave, seeking attention, not letting him concentrate on his work.

One day however, he got the shock of his life, when he reached home from University and was parking his motorbike, he was sweetly told

"Sayr karaanay da shukriya" [Thanks for the ride]. He stopped using the bike.

The father had in the meantime started frantically seeking someone who could help. His enquiries among his community as well as at the Shia masjid near Akbari Mandi all lead him to a Sayyed widow of advanced age, who was known to be very pious and Allah-fearing. When he approached her on the phone and told her of these happenings, she asked him his son's and his wife's names, and told him to visit her in the early part of the morning the next day.

That night, however, things took a sharp turn.

While the young man was working in his study, he heard the door open. He looked up and almost suffered a heart attack.

Something past midnight, with perhaps only his father awake in his room, and here was an exquisitely lovely young woman standing in his doorway, telling him:

"Darr naa --main oho ee aan, kujh kehndee naeen teinoun" [Don't be afraid. I am that one. I won't hurt you. Very crude translation.]

These words were somehow soothing, yet he was speechless. That apparition, woman, girl, whatever, again said:

"Andar aanay noun naeen kaheyngaa. Parrone aan" [Won't you ask me to come in. I am a guest.]

He asked her in.

She walked in. She made herself at home on the only extra chair in the room. And she said point-blank

"Mayray naal vyah karein gaa?" [Will you marry me]

What followed is one of the most astounding accounts of interaction between a human and a Jinn I have ever heard.

He had gathered enough courage to ask her who exactly she was.

She told him that she was a Jinn'ni, that her name was Kauthar, that she and her family were his neighbours, in fact her whole clan lived right across the road in the graveyard.

She told him that she had noticed him from almost the day they had moved into this house, which in fact had been inhabited by Jinns when it was unoccupied. That these Jinns had vacated it when they learnt it had changed owners and the new owners were moving in.

She said that she had been impressed by how he behaved on the road, not looking this or that way, focussing on the road, as well as the fact he was never seen on the roof of the house, from where it would have been possible for him to see women in those neighbouring houses which were lower than his own.

Listening to all this, he had become quite at ease, and emboldened, he asked her, did she know why he did all this. She told him that of course she knew, she followed the same faith as him.

This was a thunderbolt for him.

He asked her if she did indeed follow his faith how come she was there with a naa-mahram, alone, in the dead of night?

She told him she was not here as a temptation. She had come here to propose to him, to offer herself to him in nikah, something which is jaaez all the way.

He asked her what if his people heard them talking and came around to look. She told him everyone was fast asleep, and anyway she had made their voices inaudible to anybody else, only they themselves could hear each other.

She told him she will give him her solemn word on any sacred oath, that he would be at liberty to take human wives. She was taken with him, impressed by his uprightness, wanted to spend the rest of HIS life with him.

She assured him that she would be noticeable to only him, and none else around him, and only he would know of her existence and their relationship.

She told him that she would not have taken this do or die step but that his father was going to see someone in the morning whom not only she but her entire family revered. She told him that the late husband of this Bibijee had been a mohsen [benefactor] of her grandfather. That she did not want any such situation to arise in which she or family came in confrontation with Bibijee.

Her voice breaking, she asked him again,

"Mayray naal vyah karein gaa?" [Will you marry me?]

He mustered enough courage to say no.

Eyes glazed with tears she said:

"Allah dee marzi. Kujh mohabbattaan nay torre naeen charhrhna hounda" [Ok. It's Allah's will. Some loves remain unrequited.] and vanished right before his eyes.

When the father got up for fajr and didn't see the son up, he went around to the study, and found him slumped on his drawing board, seared with a high fever and delirious, again and again saying

"Samajh na, naeen ho sakda, naeen ho sakda" [Try to understand, it can't be, it can't be]

Since the fever was quite high and accompanied with delirium an ambulance was called in and he was taken to hospital, where they did what they do in these cases.

The father, however, kept his appointment with Bibijee, and when he reached her place, after the customary salam alaik, the first thing she did was congratulate him that Allah had been particularly kind to him and his family, and that they all had been saved from possibly some quite serious problems through a fortuitous coincidence.

She told him that a Jinn'ni named Kauthar had been attracted to his son, fallen madly in love with him and wanted to become his wife. That Kauthar had visited his son last night, had proposed, and been refused. The coincidence was that Kauthar's family knew her [bibijee] and were beholden to her late husband. That Kauthar's father had come to her as she was just done with her t'aaqeebat after fajr, told her the entire story, including what had transpired in his son's study last night, assured her on Kauthar's behalf that she would never trouble the young man or his family again.

Then she told him that he should go to the hospital, with Allah's blessings his son is conscious now and the fever broken.

At the hospital, the father found the son exactly as he had been told. He narrated to his father exactly the same happenings, except Kauthar's father going to Bibijee

Thanks for the story Bro Aasee, I read in one of your posts that maybe you've got more of these stories to share with us?

(salam)

Tis da lgcal concluzhn of da typ o netshrthnd ta be seen all acrs did syt. Me jus refynd it ta its fynst. Taa daa

What does that mean?

Edited by -Crimson-

^

Read a few pages of the topic. Don't find anything anauseating about it. But each to his own.

Read a few more pages today. The topic isn't nauseating, but it can become addictive. particularly if more stories are posted.

Edited by straight.upright

Now why are some people plastering these boards with stories about us?

We don't plaster our boards with stories about you.

Now why are some people plastering these boards with stories about us?

We don't plaster our boards with stories about you.

Amazed to see we have a Jinn in our midst.

Will definately read this topic all the way through, looks really interesting