Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

DAY 5

Rate this topic

Wouldnt it be a great worldcup if Brazil lose to croatia.. draw with Australia and end up not going to the next round..

I think i need coffee..

I am day dreaming..

Forza Italiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Farsh-e-Aza

But seriously..

Korea v/s Togo.. How many people here actually about the result here..

France v/s switzerland.. The Swiss are the youngest side in the world cup, not much experience and the French should make mince meat out of them. But lately France has lost the ability to shift gears and hit top flight. The Swiss are pushovers but so were Senegal..

Brazil v/s Croatia.. The Croats drew with Iran and lost to Spain 2-1 after being a goal up. The Brazil are coming into this worldcup with some mighty impressive wins. Brazilian flair should stomp all over the Croats and have a goal frenzy. It would be a good game both ways..

Farsh-e-Aza

^Italians need to work on the midField.. the Czechs can give them a lot of problems there as they have a very strong Centerline..

Happy to see the italian defense and especially Cannavaro performing..

Farsh-e-Aza

Guest DjibrilCisse

ALERT TO ALL FOOTBALL FANS: A NEW PHENOMENON IS BEING UNLEASHED TODAY TO THE WORLD OUTSIDE FRANCE.

ribery.jpg

His name is Franck Ribéry, and he is among the best players you will see in this World Cup. Rest assured that he will make you drool.

(I trust Shiachatters to be mature enough not to make any stupid comments about his face. Sadly, he had an accident when he was really young)

Domenech is using a 4-2-3-1 formation with Titi (Thierry Henry) up front, Ziziou (Zinedine Zidane) right behind him, Ribéry on Zidane's right and Wiltord on Zidane's left.

Make sure you watch Ribéry! He will become a big name after this World Cup.

I like France too....Zizou can still kick some ass.......but I so hope Brazil get their butts kicked or at least the Croats shake their confidence INSHALLAH

ALERT TO ALL FOOTBALL FANS: A NEW PHENOMENON IS BEING UNLEASHED TODAY TO THE WORLD OUTSIDE FRANCE.

ribery.jpg

His name is Franck Ribéry, and he is among the best players you will see in this World Cup. Rest assured that he will make you drool.

(I trust Shiachatters to be mature enough not to make any stupid comments about his face. Sadly, he had an accident when he was really young)

Domenech is using a 4-2-3-1 formation with Titi (Thierry Henry) up front, Ziziou (Zinedine Zidane) right behind him, Ribéry on Zidane's right and Wiltord on Zidane's left.

Make sure you watch Ribéry! He will become a big name after this World Cup.

Ribery is a reverted muslim al hamdoulillah,you will see him make dua before every game , anyway thats what he do when playing in France at Marseille

These are just some words that befit the French performance today: "USELESS", "PATHETIC","RUSTY"

what the hell were they doing out there..

One word to DJ.. that Robiery guy sucked big time.. maybe it was nerves but nevertheless to let him play that long is bad on the part of the coach..

Vikash Dharasoo.. impressed.. he should be given a start.. and where the hell was Trezeguit..

They dont deserve to be seeded..

Farsh-e-Aza

Guest DjibrilCisse

Farsh-e-Aza, I guess it was nerves but give him some time. He is potentially great.

Qizil, something about the Turkish league: does it make people convert? :lol: First Anelka, now this guy.

Dhorasoo really killed it out there. Impressive.

Doesn't matter Les Bleus are only warming up. Togo and Korea will be like croissants on a plate.

Edited by DjibrilCisse